Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 65

Story Info
Changing rhythms.
2.3k words
4.47
1.9k
00

Part 65 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Friday at the local baths is normally full, but the crowd on the first Friday after Christmas surprised me, though perhaps it shouldn't have considering my own horniness. It was not possible to know how many of the men, pairs and singles, walking from the streetcar stop and on the sidewalk were going to the bathhouse, however I picked up my pace, being the third person in line, 5 minutes before opening.

Undressing was straightforward even in conditions that led to the locker room rapidly filling up. It also took little time to order and drink a glass of beer, followed by going upstairs. Where, unsurprisingly, nothing was happening. I took out my poppers and a couple of condoms, then returned to the locker room to put away the small black bag.

Going downstairs naked, turning at the landing to see the cubbyhole wall had several towels, the first goal was obvious. That being the whirlpool, which unfortunately was bubbling in typical fashion. There was a couple and two uninvolved men, but the idea of going into the steam room first won out.

Entering, there were several men in the front, and what sounded like fucking in the rear. Going to the back, my outstretched fingers touched a man, who turned out to be uninterested. However, this initial contact led to discovering a pair in the middle and getting involved with them. My hand started to run over a back, with his hand responding by starting to feel my bush. We began to tease each other, with me reaching further around.

They were face to face, but not so close that my hand was unable to start jacking them off together, pressing their lengths. A hand from the left soon found my cock, then another from the right, turning us into a complete threesome. My cock joined, first touching the man to my left, then to the right, leading to playing cock to cock in various combinations. When the man to my left went down on me, I almost came it felt so incredibly good, so much better than memory or imagination ever is.

The baths are a place to always get head, with 100% certainty at ten different bathhouses over the years. That the local bathhouse is basically the best in so many ways compared to the others is just fortunate, making a visit simple when fantasizing is no longer enough. Though it does have by far the worst sling I have encountered, a fairly minor complaint. I have had some truly memorable sex in a couple of different slings, but consider a sling an accessory, one that is not central like a good steam room. I have been in at least two bathhouses where the steam room was far too hot to stay in for more than a couple of minutes, which is a serious flaw.

I have not been much of a regular bathhouse visitor over the last half year, meaning this sort of event becomes a bit challenging. Especially after doing a hit from the poppers bottle, unable to wait longer to fall under the scent's magic spell when getting head. The poppers turned me into a total slut, cock being fed by a stranger into the mouth of another bent over stranger. After he straightened, rubbing his length against mine, we began kissing intensely, tongues playing. One of the most addictive truths about having sex with men is just how hot it feels to kiss naked, cock to cock, getting lost in paradise.

Having a third cock to touch and play with as we kissed just added to the uninhibited pleasure. Our cocks continued creating pure male bliss, even as other men approached and left, minor distractions in comparison to the intense sensations we were creating as a mutually jacking threesome, with lots of nipple play. However, the continued temptation to cum after doing more hits from the brown bottle meant I left the steam after 15 minutes. The whirlpool was full and bubbling, so I showered and dried off before going back upstairs.

By now, a certain mood could be felt, one different from my preferred weekdays. Though we had enjoyed the mutual cock contact in the warm dampness, the people around us had seemed to be somehow uninvolved. No sounds of sucking or sex could be heard, as if we were the only three having sex among a steadily growing number of people.

The next hour and a half pretty much confirmed my opinion about not only how a larger crowd reduces the fun, but also possesses a more stereotypical male orientation. For example, wanting what they wanted, without putting in any effort at all. This is not exactly an accusation, as even the men acting in customary fashion had little luck. Two men laying on their stomachs and one on his back in booths had absolutely no partner over at least a 3/4 hour stretch. The same thing seemed to happen in the darkroom, where three men basically blocked any possibility to go to the middle of platform for at least a 1/2 hour.

I go to a male only sauna for pure male sex, which occurs less frequently as a percentage when crowded, or to be somewhat flippant, when the guests are more gay. Men certainly do not have to be gay to be selfish, uninterested in any pleasure but their own. This can be described as an effect of the visitors being gay, as compared to bi or even straight in the sense of generally having sex with women. But today differed from that gay observation by another measure, involving the number of touch and abrupt go encounters if a cock is less than rigid. For the past hour, very few men were actually even that active in exploring the possibilities around them.

The second time in the steam bath was much more crowded, with a threesome happening in the front section. Deciding to sit close on the bench to watch, beginning to get a bit hard. One man left, and as the standing man mouth fucked the man sitting near me, he reached over to press my head to go down on his cock sucker. The sort of thing I could respect, even if such direct control does not interest me particularly, being more likely to not do it. Having a cock fill my mouth was hot, but short, as he moved my head away.

Since there appeared little chance of this scene becoming more mutually satisfying, I had already decided to wander on when the standing man's hand returned to force my head down. This time, I simply did not give in, standing and leaving. In the back nothing seemed to be happening, even with the space fairly full. I worked my way to sit on the rear bench, with no contact. Standing up, the space had become very crowded, making it quite difficult to leave, again without any sign that anyone was actually intending to initiate any sort of sexual activity.

Back upstairs, that observation did not apply to someone setting up in the sling room. I almost joked about how uncomfortable the sling really was, but decided he did not need the interruption, pulling what seemed a can of coconut oil from a good sized bag on the floor, setting it on a spread towel. At least this time checking things out, a couple of booths were in use, even if not the ones where the same men were waiting for someone to get off with.

There was a bit of action in the porn room, but nothing developed there either. As is the case with any bathhouse visit, luck plays a real role that can not be overlooked. Even if the individual odds on a crowded day go down, with areas too full to allow easy movement or free wheeling contact, situations constantly shift, allowing opportunity to be discovered. Yes, learning when to leave to avoid ongoing frustration is a necessary skill after becoming a regular visitor, but a crowded day changes the math a bit. After all, there were still men waiting in booths, even if the darkroom remained strangely blocked by seemingly the same men.

Downstairs, the bubbling whirlpool was full, so I entered the steam room. Which turned out to be fairly empty, though with the inviting sound of a blow job in the dim rear section. This time conditions were ideal, with the right number of people plus the fact that sex was happening. Going to the back, my eyes accustomed to low light, I saw a couple, the man sitting on the bench giving head to another. Joining easily with the man whose cock was getting sucked, following the familiar routine of lightly running a hand over his back.

You never quite know whether someone is interested in another participant, not that finding out is ever a difficulty. Even when men arrive as a pair, the reality of the baths involves having sex with a variety of partners. Though certainly not everyone here is interested in group sex, for most men resisting it when horny is difficult. A certain amusing truth is that when encountering a pair, it can happen that one does not want another man joining in while the other definitely wants an additional stranger to play with too. This situation is more common than both having no interest.

The most common response was the one happening now, the standing man playing with my growing cock while I played with his nipples and started kissing his neck, letting a hand roam over and between his ass cheeks. The way he used his hand gripping my rod to position me closer to the cock sucker was encouraging. Even more encouraging was feeling a hand curling around the back of my thigh, pulling me closer. At this point, I began playing with one of the sitting man's nipples as my other hand went to the base of the sucked man's bush. Soon feeding his cock into the other man's mouth, feeling how the slippery spit made my hand glide over his gorgeous rigid shaft.

Someone was lightly brushing the hair under my balls while the other began jacking me off, an exquisite combination that had me moaning in pure satisfaction. When my cock head began sliding over the other man's shaft, it became clear that it was the cock sucker doing it, making me talk dirty about how good it felt to be cock to cock. Anticipation of what would come next made me hornier, just letting the pleasure happen as the sensitive slit of my cock began receiving skilled attention.

Attention that kept expanding, only slowly realizing that my cock was now being sucked as the hairs under my balls continued to be lightly caressed. The standing man began to kiss my nipple, turning me into a complete slut. I put a leg on the bench, aware that this made plain the desire to have my hole played with too. This was also the last action involving thought taken by me, sinking ever deeper into a glorious haze of pure bathhouse bliss, having sex with two strangers who knew exactly how to make a man their total slave.

All of us demonstrating utter devotion to taking advantage of what the baths offer, somehow not in a crowd even with how full today had become. Words make what was happening seem more structured than the actual state I was in, letting myself be helplessly used for mutual pleasure. A hand started to roam over my ass, promising further welcome sensations. Having been in the role of the cock sucker on the bench many times over the year, his desire to have me cum was obvious.

On the other hand, my desire at the baths is to play as long as possible. When a man demands, requests, or begs that I cum, my answer always involves pointing out there are more men to have sex with. I go to the baths not just to cum, but to go down on more sexy cocks than I can count, poppered and jacking off in the steam bath or dark room. Or losing track of the number of mouths that have kissed me, or the men that have played with my nipples. Such extended sessions generally do not end in orgasm, and it is only after going home that I masturbate, writing the first lines about the preceding visit.

When a finger began touching my hole, thought and words were the same, knowing that "fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes" was coming from my lips as a mouth slid down my erect shaft. Feeling a second hand on my ass, caressing and lightly pulling me towards the cock sucker, giving in to them became the best choice. My mind was floating above the action, sensations creating a growing irresistible wave. A finger started touching my ass from the other side, feeling really dirty having two strangers touch me like that.

By now, random thoughts like using the poppers before cumming were barely a distraction, knowing that this time, I had already surrendered to letting orgasm flood my body. At some point, cock starting to pulse, it felt as if both of them were touching my hole. That thought was the last one for a while as my balls pumped hot cum over the other cock and the lips of the cock sucker. An extended orgasm as they fingered me, my hole's contractions continuing to keep the waves of ecstasy flowing, entranced by how fantastic it felt having two men inside my squeezing fuck tunnel, my cock covered in spit and cum, sliding against the velvet smoothness of another cock.

Basically, what happened was two orgasms were seamlessly stitched together, and it felt incredible, like the purest fantasy of bathhouse sex. Letting my open desire for anal play be satisfied in a way understood perfectly by other men. Sauna sex of such dirty varieties still surprises me in its glorious intensity.

However, I needed to leave the heat, my ass now a bit sore a bit in the best way, showering in luxurious warm water to get clean before dressing and leaving. Knowing that I would not wait do long to visit again.