Bathhouse Heaven Ch. 66

Story Info
Intensely thrilled and overfilled.
3.2k words
4.38
2.1k
2
0

Part 66 of the 66 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been several weeks since my last bathhouse visit, entrancing anticipation flowing as I rode, much like how I felt going to video booths after high school, watching group gay porn after buying poppers and getting quarters. Arriving at just about 2pm, after having to deal with an amusingly and unexpectedly dug up street and a full motorcycle parking area. No one was in line, and it was only clear after opening the locker room door that the dressing room was already quite full.

Practice over the years helps to undress quickly, getting naked quickly while staying out of the way of anyone else using lockers near mine. Getting the customary beer, I drank quickly. Upstairs was quite warm, something not that common over the past couple of years, though airing out is a desirable practice involving open windows any time of the year.

As nothing was happening, it became time to equip for downstairs cruising. The locker room was still full when putting away my bag, keeping the poppers and two condoms.

Downstairs, the first pass through the steam room started well enough, sitting and and stroking in the front area, watching two erect men kiss. However, they soon broke up, one going to the back with the other likely still available considering how erect his cock appeared.

There had already been several instances of pairs in the locker room, or men recognizing each other from previous bathhouse visits. This local bathhouse is truly excellent, though not the only one in the region where cruising for hours is possible. With any couple that goes to the baths, at least one is intensely interested in sex with strangers. Even if the other might not be initially, odds are that the temptation to just get off with available strangers is impossible to resist.

Leaving the still warming steam room, I showered briefly followed by looking at the bubbling whirlpool, with a space available in the back in physical terms. Having my naked thighs rub against two strangers was inviting, but the bubbling jets were not.

Deciding to go back to the steam room instead of upstairs, to take advantage of not being yet hot. The number of men was fairly large, so luckily by now my eyes had adjusted better. This second pass in the damp dimness had no real success, until finding someone on the bench at the rear. I made him hard, and he did the same with me. Unfortunately, not really getting blown after a brief initial introduction, yet the hope of getting head keeping me there longer than usual.

The lack of success in various quick encounters was starting to combine with the growing number of visitors to make me wonder if this would be another day where the sauna would simply get too full to enjoy.

Looking briefly at whirlpool, it was now truly full.

Upstairs, doing another quick round with no results, though several booths and the sling room, with door closed, were in use. Making it clear that downstairs was still the most promising cruising area, even if perhaps already too crowded.

As it turned out, the steam bath was full with some sex occurring, both in the front and rear. This time, after another couple of rejected invitations involving an outstretched hand, I found a man whose touching explorations matched mine. We soon began to fall under the spell of cocks hardening together in a room full of other horny naked men before bringing his rod against mine. Discovering how fantastically hot cock to cock contact felt was actually a glory hole experience, happening while still married.

That initial realization should not have been so surprising, a pussy and a cock being sexual or gans. What was surprising is how perfect a cock felt, as delightfully satisfying as any pussy. As we kept playing in the dim light, my hand replaced his as he began to touch my nipples, people kept moving around us, but we were not really interested in anyone except each other. Or more honestly, our cocks were loving the sensations so much that they were the center of our attention.

He kissed my neck first as we grew closer, with me doing the same after moaning how fucking good his gorgeous hard cock felt against mine. We kept sinking deeper into the enticing mutual male bliss of rubbing cock to cock, ignoring attempts of other men to get involved as we jacked together. Temptation grew, his hardness and mine making me stroke harder too, groaning fuck yeah, fuck yeah as orgasm approached.

Stopping at the absolute last moment, not sure whether orgasm could be avoided, curling my tongue back against the roof of my mouth, an old trick that at least might have helped. Moving away and holding my cock at the base tightly, leaning against the wall, slowly becoming certain that controlling myself had worked. Along with slowly realizing that the man next to me was getting head, and that he was guiding his cock sucker towards me.

I could not resist, especially after starting to stroke as he took me deeper into his used soft mouth. A familiar haze developed, one involving the utterly seductive sensations of a stranger going down on my naked cock.

Ones that had overwhelmed me when they suddenly occurred the first time a man bent over to suck me off at a porn theater, stroking myself watching gay group porn, a complete surprise even though there were sounds of oral sex happening in the back row. Of course I had had women go down on me, even occasionally stroking as they did. But being completely hard jacking watching hot porn and then them going down without any preliminaries and my stroking past their lips had never happened, especially in a place where others were around.

Since that incredible first openly anonymous time with a man who made me fill his mouth with hot pumping cum, it has become delightfully common, including me being the one going down on a sexy available cock - or a half dozen. What is equally incredible is how skilled male cock suckers are, especially those who go to bathhouses. Soon I began face fucking him, playing with the spit covered shaft of the man to my left. Soon quickly approaching orgasm again, struggling for control as he kept me in paradise, knowing he wanted me to be the first man to cum in his mouth today.

My interest in sucking cock remained in the background as the standing man next to me turned, his length starting to slide against mine, both covered in the spit of a kneeling stranger. One who moved away as another man and I returned to playing slippery sucked cock to slippery sucked cock. Frottage is the apparent technical term for this style of sex, one not possible to experience with a woman, though utterly wonderful.

However, another man stepped near, starting to push my head down, which certainly could have interested me after doing a hit from the poppers bottle. Yet the fact that I did not immediately comply led him to pushing harder, making me resist. You can easily tempt me, but being forced by someone wanting something only for themselves is a true turn off.

The result being basically pushing him away forcefully after he did not get the hint, while the man I had been playing with left. As happens when luck is running in your favor, another man approached. And for the third time in the steam bath, my cock and his began to enjoy the irresistible intimate mutual contact that sauna cruising offers.

Boundaries blur, surrounded by other naked men who know how good it becomes to just let go to indulge the pure bliss of anonymous sex with strangers. Men are here for precisely that goal, sharing the same explicit desires in a male only sauna. An accurate term and not, as a bathhouse is also a male only sex club. Every man entering one is aware of that reality, one that can be seen by witnessing how hard others are when also hard. Cock to cock is the best way to be completely confident the other man is as turned on when jacking together.

Especially when combined with kissing, his mouth finding mine as we continued merging, tongues playing with each other. Just like the first time getting a naked blow job happened at a porn complex, it was an older man that picked me up in the theater there, touching my hard cock after sitting next to me. When he stood, cock hard in his shorts, so did I, for the first time unconcerned that someone could see me hard, openly being with another man with sex as our goal. He brought me to a room, where the door could be locked, something new to me. The next period of time involved the first time having truly wonderful sex with a man as we got naked.

Not publicly like at a sauna, but kissing and humping, even better than with a woman. Part being our equal height, part how sexy his rod felt against mine, with a large part being how his skilled kissing was not gentle. Kissing is a dance, and finding a truly equal partner is challenging, as most women simply do not resist or take charge as easily as a man.

That first unrestrained naked male make out session led to deciding it was time to visit the local bathhouse for sex. I knew about it from a city paper style ad maybe 10 years before I first searched them on the Internet. Even then, it took those first encounters at a porn complex to have me understand that a bathhouse would allow discovering opportunities only now being revealed. Ever since back when jacking off regularly as a high school teenager with a friend, looking at each other's cock and cumming, the appeal of cock cast its spell.

Particularly those sessions involving one or two other friends, all of us horny after looking at Penthouse and Playboy magazines. Horniness that easily turned from the magazine pictures to looking at our cocks, sometimes almost touching when standing together. I did not share my reading about bathhouses, as that happened after getting my first girlfriend and being old enough to buy 18+ material.

Those fantasies did not approach reality, though the descriptions pretty much did. Certainly they did now, surrounded by naked strangers, kissing a man, the first of the several who had been already enjoyed in the warm steamy dimness. We were not really in the way, but there was a fair amount of motion involving a fairly full space. Not even a distraction as we kept kissing passionately, bodies pressed. To be honest, we were kissing and moving like hungry sluts, happy to find an equal partner with a sexy rod.

Finally, after several attempts stopped by my kissing and stroking, he stepped back and took a step away before I grabbed his cock, putting my face against his again. Keeping him inside, knowing he loved kissing as much as I. This was mainly unrestrained greed on my part, in a poor location. After a third man separated us when moving by, he finally turned and left without my trying to still tempt him. He might have been in the heat too long, something that can definitely happen, something only thought about after he had gone.

In much the same consideration of the growing heat, and in light of how packed things had become, I left too. After showering, when checking the whirl pool, I laughed, as it was filled and with an obvious number of people waiting their turn soak with other naked men.

Going back upstairs, nothing happened either time I sat in the porn theater, even though the second time, several men entered, one sitting next to me and another immediately below. But as had happened earlier in the steam room, my brushing contacts were not accepted.

Taking another tour, the swing room was being used with the door open, and about the same number of closed doors as before. A couple of men were hanging around in a fashion I still don't understand. Walking into the dark room, with a man a couple of steps behind me. I had noticed him walking down the hall, but we had not exchanged a glance, and my steps were unchanged when entering. Stopping where the darkness grows almost impenetrable, where you turn at the end of the corridor, I began to explore. Cautiously moving forward into the open space, a hand slid over my ass, then under my towel. I took it off before reaching back, finding the man that logically must have been behind me.

Cruising at the baths can be that simple, and predictably, we were soon hard. Possibly not so predictably, we easily positioned ourselves to have our cocks touch, becoming thoroughly entranced at the sensations. We began kissing, falling deeper into pure male satisfaction, when a hand began to stroke my ass exquisitely, teasing me into reacting with a certain increasing desire. The extra hand felt so good while pumping our cocks together that the idea of anal sex grew, without concern of just letting it happen without interruption, my imagination being wonderfully seduced in the anonymous dark.

Not only was orgasm getting closer, but I was also curious to see whose hand it was. My thinking was fuzzy at best, but sweeping my left hand out encountered nothing, pretty much ruling out the man I was kissing. Causing me to make a shift or two in our cock stroking, freeing my right hand to sweep the other side. Apologizing so to speak to the discovered man by reaching down to take his cock after my hand made contact quite clumsily.

Till now, all of the cocks I'd played with, including the one against mine now, had been roughly the same size. Now, my hand began playing with a much smaller soft cock. Something I enjoy just as much as playing with a large hard cock, being proud of my skill at making a man horny. When he began to touch my nipple, the fantastic feeling was amazing. That first time, my moans were misunderstood as being caused by how my original partner was jacking me off against his cock, making him jack faster.

Nipple play is something men love, being an attraction of having sex with men. However, it was my ex-wife that introduced me to its addictive nature while masturbating, especially after developing a routine on Saturday mornings during the last couple of years of our marriage. Waking up earlier than her, I would smoke a bowl and watch some porn, straight or gay, before going back upstairs. She hated the smell of weed, but did not mind the coffee and Bailey's combination that was also part of the routine.

My ex-wife knew precisely how to make a nipple erect as I stroked, creating sensations that made my nipple feel even better than my gripped length, particularly when stoned. After an extended period of magical sexual bliss, an intense pumping orgasm would become utterly impossible to resist, though it had felt like my nipple had been cumming in endless waves long before my cock erupted.

She was an expert, one rarely matched by men met at the baths, as fun as such nipple play could be. One reason for her skill was the intense focus of what we did. In contrast, at the baths many things tend to be happening at once, sometimes with several partners. Also, some men are just clumsy or use too much force, with my preference definitely favoring a more light style of contact. Today, the way he kept playing with my nipple as I fondled his slightly stiffening cock was unbelievable, even better than the way he had teased my ass.

Apart from his incredible skill, having another man jacking my cock with his was even better than stroking myself. When his tongue forced it way past my lips, I was in heaven.

Slowly, the third man got hard while we became a threesome. My main focus shifted, turning to him and starting to press his cock against mine, then being captivated by how he caressed a nipple. His cock grew, demonstrating that erect it was not so small, but still not large. Which makes no difference at all when playing like this. He understood how to tease and stretch the pleasure, and when we started kissing, his skill was at the same incredible level.

As happily happens in these situations, my skill appeared equal to his, both of us getting off wonderfully. With a third man involved, one who did not mind sharing, adding his own delightful contribution. Pleasuring others is something that I truly enjoy, as did the other two strangers. Or other two sluts, as the baths are the perfect place for a slut to indulge themselves.

After an extended interval of being cock to cock with one man or the other, kissing one man or the other, the third man bent down, taking me into paradise. He lusciously sucked me, but had a beard. For some reason, whiskers often seem to cause irritation around my cock head that never happens with head from smooth shaved men. As he continued, the edge of orgasm grew close, particularly after he used both hands to play with both nipples. My moans matched my face fucking pumping, dirty words flowing about how hot he was, making me his total slut.

However, unwilling to cum and end the fun along with wanting the scratching to stop before the skin grew too sore, I pulled away. He easily turned his attention to the second anonymous hard rod, going down on my original partner. Who I began kissing while he got head, playing with my slippery length. Jacking off and kissing is always wonderful, but kissing a completely turned on partner is a true joy.

Two mouths instead of one is why group sex can be so extraordinary, and after experiencing it cruising, something that becomes easy to crave. Until you find yourself enjoying it again and again, unable to resist. The reason his kissing was so fantastic was how he was being sucked at the same time, something that can only be judged with experience.

When his kissing changed, I knew that he understood why mine had too, his tongue going deep again. As my cock slid past soft welcoming lips, it was my turn to have the full attention of two mouths. To feel his fingers playing with my nipple again, moaning around the tongue filling my mouth, lost in incredible endless threesome ecstasy.

Of course, endless is subjective, and when a stranger stepped on my foot for the third time, I stamped him. This interruption occurred when our cock sucker was offering his fuck hole to my original partner's slippery hard cock. As the darkroom began overfilling, I left.

Downstairs, looking at the steam room cubby hole wall, there were far too many towels to even bother checking at this point. Turning to the 60°C dry sauna, a pair in front of me took the last two seats. Making me amused as truly, today was crowded in a way that happens on a Sunday, but later normally.

The whirlpool was overfilled, a couple blocking the entrance, causing me to laugh out loud. Returning to the still full locker room, getting dressed easily as everyone else undressed in my section, I saw that 90 minutes had passed. A short but intense visit, involving male kissing and uninhibited male group sex, two things that no woman can offer.