Bathhouse Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------LUBIC, THE UKRANIAN HEARTTHROB--------------

A few nights later, I met Lubic, a Ukrainian immigrant. He'd worked at the bathhouse for over three years. We were doing "clean up" together. I asked him if he intended to continue on the job. He said, in his heavily accented speech, with appropriate mispronunciations,

"Are you kiddy, leave this job? Hell no! There is more ass pussy here then you can shake a dick at."

Lubic was a very masculine gay whose sexual preference was feminine gay men, but he'd fuck anyone. Lubic drove a big Harley Davidson motorcycle and parked on the far side of the building. When he arrived and twisted the accelerator to announce himself. You could hear the walls shake. Lubic would come into work around 6:30pm wearing a motorcycle jacket and what looked like a Star Wars helmet.

Lubic was over 6 feet tall and sexy looking with big eyes, a beautiful nose with one tiny ripple. His teeth looked like the "after video" of dental clinics that advertise on TV. A scar on one cheek made him look exotic. His chest was ripped, ending in a six-pack. He had long brown hair with blond streaks, swept back and tied with an elastic. I imagined the sun gave him the blond highlights when he surfed in Malibu on his day off, the ocean salt spray gave him a curl.

He was a satyr. Late one night he picked out several femmies, as we call the girly guys, put them up against the wall and fucked all three during a 20-minute break standing up. Afterward, it was as if he'd formed an invisible bond with them. They and many others were attached to him. Towel-clad guys would run to embrace him, usually dropping the towel to mold to his body. They'd call him "Luby" and use "Sir" to show their respect. Lubic would smile and kiss their cheeks. If they were lucky, he'd pinch their asses, a sign that he'd fuck later that night.

"My lovers," he'd say, turning to me when he broke free, "dey all love my cock."

On more than one occasion, I'd seen him leave in the early morning with one of his fans clinging to his narrow waist on the back of Lubic's big motorcycle.

-------------------GETTING HORNY-------------------

One night, after seeing so many guys fucking and sucking, it made me feel horny. I knew I wasn't fem enough for Lubic, but I fantasized about what it would be like to have his big cock in my ass. When my shift was over, I took advantage of the employee's free access to the bathhouse. Several guys had checked out, so I grabbed a key to an empty 1st-floor room.

I left my clothes in the room, not bothering to cover myself with a towel, and walked nude to the shower. I had an empty plastic water bottle in my hand. Inside the shower stall, I washed up, filled the bottle, using it to douche myself. I figured I probably fuck a few guys, but if the "oppty" presented itself, I'd let someone fit a nice cock in my ass, although "top" are hard to find." I finished squirting the warm water into my asshole and ran to the toilet to evacuate. I did that several times. Then back to finish off in the shower. You don't want to get butt fucked and leave poo on some guys dick.

---------------------LUBIC'S ASS CANDY ----------------------

I guess Lubic must have spotted me in my sprint. When I returned to my room and left the door open. Who was the first one to come in?

"Oh, so it's you, Kirkey, taking a vorkmans holiday," said Lubic.

I was sitting on the narrow bed. Without warning, Lubic dropped his pants to half-mast. There was no jockstrap covering his package, he was nude. He stepped closer and stuck his big cock in my face.

"Suck it, Kirkey. Suck my big cock, I know you've wanted it since you come to vork here."

I didn't know what to do. Guided by some invisible instinct, I looked up, and my mouth opened. Lubic stood over me like some Viking God from the movies, and his dick went right into my mouth.

It wasn't that hard when he stuffed the cock's head past my lips, but as my tongue swept circles around it, his cock overgrew to its full length and girth. I could handle the circumference, but the shaft was quite long. He grabbed me by the ears and pulled me closer, pushing his cock past my epiglottis until I was deep throating him.

Being caught in this dilemma, I was having difficulty breathing. Lubic let go of my ears and slowly withdrew his cock. I reflexively grabbed at his hips to pull him back to me. I wasn't finished. In a booming voice that echoed through all the nearby rooms, Lubic said,

"So Kirkey baby likes to suck Lubic's cock," and then he laughed, a long laugh like the Joker.

I tried to pull him closer, but his legs were like stone. I couldn't budge him. I looked up with tears in my eyes, I wanted to finish sucking, I wanted to suck his cock until he deluged me with his cum.

"Dats all, for now, mit the sucking." He sounded like Bugs Bunny.

He lifted me up from the bench and spun me around.

"Down, bent down," he ordered. "Hand on floor, ass up."

I tried to do as he ordered. I could hear the ripping open of a condom. I looked back to see Lubic rolling it on his large cock. He twisted open a lube pack, squirted it onto his palm, and slapped it hard into my ass cheeks. He fingered the lube inside my butt hole like a whirlwind, feeling in every direction, spinning like a propeller, then a second finger, then a painful third, and an attempted 4th.

"You want Lubic put his whole hand in your ass?"

"No, I can't take it."

"You can't take it, Mr. Lubic, Sir?"

I repeated the mantra.

"Oh, just fuck me," I thought., not knowing the consequences.

He withdrew three or four fingers and, with his other hand, gave me a loud ass slap that reverberated from my spine up to my ears.

"You shoulda let me get my hand in, now you're gonna feel it."

I didn't have to wait long before his mountainous cock's head rested against my asshole. He adjusted his trajectory. Without any warning, he flicked his hips and smashed through any barrier he might have met. There was intense pain. I thought I'd blackout.

His cock was much bigger than the fingers he'd plunged inside me. The pain was so severe that the room seemed to turn blue. He moved like a panther fucking me at high speed, then he slowed. Little by little, the pain began to subside to be replaced by a feeling of delight as he started pumping again, filling me deeply, to the point of breaking me open.

He held me by my hips and continued to smash into me with strong strokes as if he was a drummer and my ass was his kettle drum. I could feel his cock plummet deeply and then retract, almost pull out, then reverse direction and come smashing back inside. Everything was so vivid. It was as if my ass had grown eyes. I could see his penis diving inside me in one smooth jamming motion, his heavy balls clanging into my tate with rhythmic harmony. After about four minutes of delight, he shouted,

"Yaaaaaah, I cumming Kirkey, I am your motherfucking bull dike."

I had no idea what that meant. It must have been Lubic's MO, because just about everyone awake or awakened, including my boss, knew Kirkey's cherry belonged to Lubic. It wasn't the first time I'd ever submitted to anal, but I'd never been fucked like this. This was the best I'd ever experienced from my "motherfucking bull dike." He released my arms and pulled out in one clean stroke. I fell to the floor writhing, trying to find a position of comfort. I knew my rectum was probably a gaping bloody hole, but I reached out and grabbed his ankle. He was pulling off the condom and twisting it. He put it in my hand as I arose to a sitting position on the floor.

"Here, condom no busted, go on drink my cum."

I'd never heard of such a thing. I looked up at Lubic with his massive erection. I put the open end of the condom to my lips and sucked the entire contents into my mouth, fighting to swallow the thick and gooey, sperm. Lubic saw me struggling and patted me on the back.

"You good boy, I fuck you till your ass hole get stretch-eed, then you get Holy Grail."

"Yes, I moaned, fuck me a lot, you own me, Mr. Lubic, Sir."

I had no idea what "Holy Grail" was.

Now here is the stupid thing; he fucked me so hard and so good that I wanted to say, "I love you." but I held back. There would be plenty of time for that. Meanwhile, this job at the bathhouse was one job I was going to keep. If the boss told me to do something, I'd do it with a smile and fast. No one was going to outdo me. I wasn't going to quit. I just wanted to be near Lubic, who reached out and guided me onto the bed.

"You rest now, I sign you out, you stay till the bloody ass-ee stop."

I was hyperventilating. There was a deep pulsation inside my ass.

I grabbed for Lubic's hand and squeezed.

"Thank you, sir."

He covered me with a towel and left me there in the darkness. I touched my ass hole, it was sore and felt wider than I remembered. I fell asleep, ravaged.

---------------------BREAK TIME-------------------

I slept for two hours. When I awoke, the first thing I noticed was blood on the towel. That was the price I paid. In the bathroom, I used a wet cloth to wash it away, hoping my injury wasn't serious.

I went downstairs to the office with an uneven gait. Mr. Tom knew I'd been "Lubic-ed."

"Mr. Tom, why is my ass bleeding, what does the blood mean?

Mr. Tom just laughed,

"Dat means you have been fucked by a great big dick, you fool. You'll survive."

Lubic had already checked me out. I walked wide-legged out to the parking lot. My heart began palpitating as I passed the big motorcycle.

I got in my little car and cushioned my sore butt with a folded jacket. Once out of the parking lot, the city was quiet, even the homeless seemed to be asleep.

The next day was my day off. I intended to rest up. I spent a few early morning hours, soaking my butt in hot water in the tub before the other guys woke up. Still very sore, my roomie and I went to Chinatown and had a lovely meal. All I could think about was Lubic. Was I in love?

-------------WHAT THE FUCK IS THE HOLY GRAIL?---------------

The Legend of King Arthur, tells of the noble pursuit by the Knights of the Round Table to regain the Holy Grail. The Grail was Jesus' cup at the Last Supper and used to collect Christ's blood during his crucifixion. Pilgrimages by Crusaders to the Mideast, looking for the real grail, created an industry that produced fake goblets. If you tour European cathedrals, you 'll see a lot of them.

Arthurian legends also describe Queens Gueniver's seduction of Sir Lancelot. Shit happens even in the best of royal families. Who can resist fucking the Queen? As for "Queens," we had our own. Every now and then, a horny "Queen" (a tranny) would end up using a room at the bathhouse. Some were cute and wore feminine wigs, some had great tits, and others not yet had the procedure. They all seemed to want a stiffy and a compliment. I did my best to oblige.

The expression "to achieve the Holy Grail," applies to something that you desire but is very hard to attain. For example, it is normal that men ejaculate during intercourse. Women may orgasm, as well. Can you ejaculate while being fucked in the ass? Few bottoms can achieve that distinction. To ejaculate under those conditions (without jerking off) was to attain "the Holy Grail."

--------------------THE RUB-A-DUB KID-----------------

By Monday morning, I was feeling better. I reported back to work in the afternoon. It wasn't a busy day. Mr. Tom sent me to the video room with a few rags and a spray can of Pledge and told me to wax the bleacher seats. A younger guy, probably a college student, was seated in the last row watching porno videos. I worked slowly, first cleaning the bottom row. It took about an hour to work my way up, scrubbing away gum, candy, and cum puddles. The guy, watching the screen, kept rubbing his dick with some lube, hardly making eye contact. When I got to the top tier, he looked at me and opened his towel. I could see his small dick was red from his rubbing.

"Hey buddy, I can't cum without a dick in my mouth. Could I suck your cock? It'll only take a minute. He pressed something into my hand that turned out to be a $20 bill."

"Sure." There was no one there but the two of us. I put the bill in my pocket, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my dick. I figured, what the fuck, twenty bucks is a good tip.

"Oh, that's nice," he said, noting my penis length.

He slipped my soft dick into his mouth, where it firmed up almost immediately. He piston popped his prick with his right hand. In no time, he shot out a sizable load that splashed between his legs onto the brown painted bench.

"Oops, sorry bout that," he said, pointing at the wet spot.

"No worries, I'll take care of it."

"My name is Billy, I'll see you around. Thanks for the loan of your cock."

"Sure, I know what you mean. I'm Kirk, the guys call me Rabbit. Take care."

I began wiping up the sperm when Billy got up to leave. I was surprised, the cum worked as well as the Pledge, putting a shine on the old paint.

It turned out to be that rare slow afternoon. Around 5:30 pm, Rodney went out to KFC and brought back some fried chicken and biscuits that we shared. But as it got dark outside, there was a line at the check-in door that snaked out into the street.

Mr. Tom called me in to act as a cashier. He watched for twenty minutes and said, "College boy, you seem to know what you are doing" and left for his break. I worked at the front desk for the next few hours. Lots of guys tried to flirt with me and invited me to come up to their rooms. I just grinned and said I would if I wasn't too busy. It must have been around 9:30pm when Mr. Tom returned, and I got my break.

-----------------------A PAID THREESOME-----------------------

I wandered up to the 1st floor and got a cold soda from the machine. I checked the room nearby and parted the curtain to look into the narrow sex closet. There were a few guys in there groping each other's dicks and asses. One group stood in front of a glory hole playing a game where each guy would stick his dick in the hole. Some dufus on the other side would start sucking. When the first guy would pull out, his friend would stick his dick in, then the third guy. I wondered if the dufus realized they were all different cocks playing a joke on him? I watched an older guy put his cock in the ass of a young man who was best over playing with another guest's dick.

In the hallway, I saw a black guy who must have been a basketball player. He was almost 7 feet tall. As I was about to pass him, he took me by the hand and lifted his towel. I saw his circumcised cock was at least 10-12 inches long flaccid. It was a beautiful specimen, but I had to get back to work. I gave his dick a quick squeeze and said, "Nice," and hurried downstairs to the office.

As soon as I got there, Mr. Tom said,

"What took you so long," and sent me to room 106 for a cleanup. Just as I was finishing mopping, Lubic showed up with a big black dude who was quite obese. Lubic pushed the guy into the room ahead of him and slammed the door.

I stopped sweeping. "Yes, Mr. Lubic, Sir?"

"Listen up, Rabbit, I don't have much time. Mr. Johnson here has two fifties for the honor of doing a threesome with us." Johnson reached down and shook out his thick cock, already semi-erect. It looked like it was dripping cum in anticipation.

"He's going to fuck me? Sir."

"No, I'm going to fuck you. And while I fuck you, Mr. Johnson here is going to suck you off. I hope you have a full load in the chamber."

"Oh yeah, I haven't cum since Saturday night." (Here it was a Monday.)

"Ok, by the way, the HIV nurse just checked me, and I'm my usual negative so I can fuck you without a condom if you like."

He glared at me. I knew not to refuse. "Yes, sir, whatever you say."

"Ok, we are going to do this quickly. Get naked."

I took off my tight elastic shorts that did wonders for my bubble butt. Johnson threw his towel on the bed and was still playing with his cock. Lubic dropped his pants, stepped out of one leg, and left the other on laying over his sneaker. I realized I was going to be in the middle. I turned with my cock facing toward Johnson who said,

"No, turn back, I gotta lick your ass hole first."

Luckily something had told me to douche earlier. I guess I was in the mood to be fucked.

Johnson grabbed my hips with his big hands and started licking and tonguing my ass hole. He ran his tongue up my ass crack and down to my tate. It felt nice, in a minute, my ass was slimy wet.

Lubic turned me back around and placed his big cock in my wet crack.

"You better cum good for him," said Lubic, "or I keep-en yo' fifty fa' me."

I didn't care about money. I was in love with Lubic's cock.

"Looky like he spit-lubed ya pretty well," said Lubic, "We will try this without the usual vaso-lube."

That frightened me. The first time Lubic had fucked me, I bled like a stuck pig, but after the 5th or 6th time, my ass gave itself up without the red. But to be fucked without lube scared me.

"You ready, Johson."

The big guy nodded. By now, my dick was almost erect from the excitement. With his mouth and fingers, Johnson played with my penis until it got to its full size and then moved forward to deep throat me. It was all going nicely.

Lubic started fingering me, he got one finger in, then two and then three.

"You're still tight back here, Rabbit. I told you not to go to sleep unless you had a big zucchini in your ass."

I said nothing, one of Lubic's jokes. Then his fourth finger was inside.

"That ok, you asshole is growing bigger."

As he pressed his fingers in all directions, the pain distracted me from Johnson's blow job. I closed my eyes tightly. Lubic was pushing hard, and it felt like gotten his whole hand up in my ass,

Then he pulled it out.

"Your ass now da way I lik-a it," he said and shoved his bean pole deep inside. It took my breath away.

Meanwhile, Johnson's spit was doing a good job. I knew what was coming next. Lubic started to fuck me rapidly while Johnson sucked my cock. I realized I was going to lose it. Johnson was sucking and cradling my balls. I wasn't sure if it was Johnson's sucking or Lubic's fucking that was going to cause me to ejaculate.

Lubic paused, then shouted, "I'm gonna fucken cum, you bitch," and shot his hot load inside me. I thought at that moment, his cum would eventually be digested in my ass, metabolized, new cells would be manufactured, and Lubics DNA would become a part of me.

That is when I came as I'd never cum before, shooting a hot stream of sperm, in several strong pulsations right down the throat of the big man kneeling in front of me. Was it Lubic's bareback fucking that made me cum, I wasn't sure. When Lubic finally pulled out, I could feel his hot juice dripping out of my ass. Johnson kept sucking down my load. When he was satisfied he'd gotten it all, he spun me around and licked up every trace of Lubic's cum from my ass crack, legs, and thighs.

Lubic was one of the few who really have a sizable cum load. Some of it that had shot deep up my asshole began to drip out. Johnson turned me around and sucked any remaining cum right out of my ass. He was a human vacuum cleaner. He made a loud grunt and then fell back as if he fainted.

He lay there quietly. The room was dark,

" I was afraid I'd killed him," I said. "Is he ok, Mr. Lubic?"

"Yeah, he always falls back like he's dead. Here yo' fifty."

He handed me my shorts.

"Now go down to Mr. Tom, see what he tells you to do."

"Do you want me to suck your cock clean,'" I said. It looked pretty shiny even in the low light."

"Sure, if you can do it quickly." And with no further ado, he shoved his dick unceremoniously in my mouth. A minute later, it was spick and span.