Bathhouse Pursuit

Story Info
On the Job in the Bathhouse.
11.1k words
4.49
27.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers

-All characters mentioned are 18 years or older. There are no minors in a bathhouse. No animals, homeless, or aliens from outer space were injured in the writing of this story. This story is currently being considered for a Hollywood film, it is anticipated that guests at award events will have a choice of vegan meals, peanut butter sandwiches, or pepperoni pizza.

n.b. Proofreaders and fact-checkers--please note: A Ukrainian employee and other characters make grammatical errors in this story. Those are not typos! They reflect reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BATHHOUSE DEFINITIONS

PENIS = the male sex organ, also called a cock, dick, prick, Johnson, Shvanz, Willy, Mr. Happy (when erect) One eye, the Little Head, Boodler.

TESTICLES = the major sperm reservoir hanging below the penis, also called balls, nuts, family jewels. (prostate contributes a small portion of liquid to sperm)

TOP = a man who performs anal, his penis penetrates the anus of another man.

BOTTOM = the man who receives the top's penis in his anus, also called "the catcher."

GROUP SEX = more than one man, having sex with other men at the same time in various positions

THREEWAY = three men are having sex; usually one sucks penis, one penetrates, one receives anal.

ERECTION = a penis stands erect as a result of blood flow filling it, required to perform most sex acts involving penetration (oral or anal) also called a boner, hard-on, stiffy,

ANAL SEX or Ass Sex = see the bottom, also called back door sex, butt fucking, ass candy, gay butt, pussy (on transexual)

LUBE = an oil, vaseline, or silicon liquid used to permit easy entry of the penis into the anus.

SPERM = the DNA biological entity that is ejected from the penis at the culmination of the sex act; also called cum, jizz, goo, semen, mother lode.

CONDOM or Glove, Rubber = a latex or vinyl sheath to protect the penis from the diseases in a bathhouse.

BAREBACK = sexual activity without a condom.

CUM = or Cum Load, Come (incorrect except in past tense), wad, juice, etc. Pre-cum proceeds full ejaculation and can serve as a lubricant.

ORAL SEX = penis in the mouth; also called Blow Job, BJ, suck off, usually performed without a condom.

ORGASM, Climax = the euphoric mental state that accompanies ejaculation (can be faked), also called getting one's rocks off, the wingding, the cum salad.

SEX CLOSET = A small dark room where men grope each other or perform sex acts

GLORY HOLE = a round hole in a wall, approximately 2 inches wide. A man puts his penis into the hole to be sucked or masturbated by an unknown man on the other side. The anus may be offered. Participants' identities are unknown unless one looks through the hole.

TRANSEXUAL = also called Tranny (currently pejorative), a male who believes he is really a female and acts accordingly and may live as a female

PREOP = a transsexual who plans to have gender reassignment surgery

CROSSDRESSER = a man who likes to dress as a woman on occasion

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------INTRODUCTION----------------------

I was a conscientious employee at "Ye Olde Towne Bathhouse," for several years. "Olde Towne" as it was known, was one of the first bathhouses in Los Angeles. While the gay frolic rooms of San Francisco were closed down for years, our oasis of male sexual paradise remained open. If you are from or have visited Los Angeles, you probably know the place I'm talking about. You might even remember me.

I worked there for several happy years. During that time, my observations and experiences were enlarged. My ass hole also became enlarged, but I'll get to that. I'd like to recount my work experiences. As you might imagine, plenty of fucking was going on! Sexual activity with employees, bosses, and customers was as routine as leaving the water running in a sink after washing semen off one's cock and balls.

After completing my shift or when on break, I rampaged through the guest's ass holes with my erection, fucking everyone in sight. The majority of bathhouse visitors are "bottoms." A firm erection is always a welcomed sight. Sometimes I'd fuck as many as seven guys in an evening. I'm not saying I ejaculated every time, but I did the nasty and never had complaints.

Sure, I'd get fucked once in a while, but that's the way it goes. That wasn't my intention as I was saving my ass for only one guy. I loved it when he fucked me. For him, I was gay ass pussy. I just couldn't say no. All he'd have to say was "bend over," and my ass was his dessert.

---------------------------BACKGROUND-----------------------

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kirk Babbit. At the time I worked in the bathhouse, I was a graduate student at UCLA, studying for a Master's in Psychology. Most of the course work was completed, but I still had to complete an individual research project. This was a monumental effort. Time and supporting myself dragged on my back like an Albatross.

My Dad, who I'd rarely seen since my parents divorced when I was a child, was busy fucking his third wife, a Columbian girl he'd met on some international Tinder ap. She was gorgeous, but I suspected she worked as a prostitute before Dad had brought her to America and bought her a candy-apple Mercedes convertible. I don't know the name of her plastic surgeon, but she had a pair of tits that were out of this world. Since Dad didn't speak Spanish, they communicated by smartphone translations.

The three of us were at a fancy seafood place near Malibu celebrating my graduation. While we were waiting for dessert, Dad informed me that he was going to cut off the financial support I'd relied on.

"Listen, Kirk," he said, "Child support is supposed to end at age 18, and I've carried it beyond 21 as the terms of my divorce from your mother stipulated. I didn't attend college, and I've done ok! From now on, you can manage on your own."

I couldn't believe the s.o.b.

I glanced across the table at his wife. She looked like a teenager and sat there beaming. I was distracted as she played with the buttons on her blouse that was about to self-destruct under the weight of her tits.

"How old is your wife, Dad?"

"Her passport says 22. Why do you ask?"

"I wonder how many of her kids she left in Columbia, that will be arriving any day now?

"Why don't you go and fuck yourself, and your mother while you are at it," said Dad. He obviously didn't appreciate my comment.

The waiter came over, holding the bill and mesmerized by my new stepmother tits, which were almost spilling out of her blouse.

Dad smirked at me, "I guess you're not picking up the check."

I sat there motionless. I was too busy contemplating incest and hiding my hard-on. Without Dad's monthly check, I hardly had enough money to pay my share of the apartment. I didn't want more student loan money. I'd be in hock for years trying to pay what I'd already borrowed. I didn't intend to bother Mom for cash, she had not fared well in the divorce, and her health was precarious.

The luncheon appointment behind me, I began considering my situation. Talk about shit hitting the fan, I was depressed. My high school girlfriend, we'd been together for years, had dumped me for some Turkish Diplomat's son. Could I blame her? He drove an expensive Jaguar and carried a Black credit card and wore an exotic jeweled dagger in a sheath. No chance I could compete.

All I had going for me was a cute face, a trim body, a good education, and an 8-inch penis. Big fucking deal. Half the homeless in Los Angeles people could outflank me and had bigger cocks. Albeit maybe not smelling as clean, but they certainly had more experience at survival.

I did have one secret. No one in my family knew I was not wholly "straight." I guess I was a little "crooked." I don't mean that I was a criminal. In plain talk, you might consider me a bisexual. Now I wasn't gay. If you offered me the choice of fucking a man or a woman, I'd go for the one with the biggest tits. But, just for fun, once in a while, I'd go downtown to the gay bathhouse, use their exercise equipment and sauna, and maybe fuck a few guys. Now that I'd lost the exclusive use of my girlfriend's pussy, I was getting horny. That afternoon I headed downtown to get my rocks off.

----------------A NEW JOB PRESENTS ITSELF----------------

After fucking around for a few hours, I showered the sweat off my body and the cum off my dick and went to check out. I saw a sign on the glass window, "Employee wanted, good pay, liberal hours,"

I thought, shit, I could use the bucks, and maybe I could use the experience for my Master's project, Sexual Lifestyles in the 21st Century. Just for the hell of it, I filled out an application with the acting day manager, Joe Tyson. He assured me, "You are one of many applicants. It's a great job with many benefits," although he could not name any. When I finished filling out the form, he shook my hand,

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Rabbit, you can start tomorrow afternoon."

The next day I went down to start work. Mr. Tom, the night manager, gave me some more papers to fill out, tax forms, and a long list of rules that applied to employees. The bottom sentence was underlined and in capital letters,

EMPLOYEES ARE NOT TO HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH GUESTS.

INITIAL THE BOX [ ]

"What do I do with this?"

Mr. Tom looked at me, "You gotta sign that for our protection. We don't give a fuck about you following it. You can fuck whoever you want. Just check the box."

I checked the box and handed the form back.

Ok, let me run you through the gist of this stuff," said Mr. Tom.

"First off, your shift runs 12 hours. You get several breaks and 30 minutes to eat. Guests enter on the ground floor. If you are behind the desk, you check them in, get their ID, and match it on the computer. If they've been here before the computer will tell you. If he's a first-timer, have him sign the entry card. If they've been banned, just refuse entrance."

"Oh yeah, no drugs or alcohol allowed in. You can ask em to open up their backpacks or gym bags to check if you suspect they have em."

"Ask if they want a locker or a room, collect a credit card or cash. Rooms are often not available after 6 pm. That's our busy time. Have them sign the waiting list, you can call them back to the office over the loudspeaker. Give them a locker lock or room key, two or three fresh condoms, a twist-off packet of a vaseline lube, and a towel. If the guest asks or if you see he has a big butt, give him the larger towel. At that point, he may tip you. Just take it. Sauna, pool, and showers are behind the check-in office. Locker spaces are up on the 1st floor."

Mr. Tom was the boss. He ran the place. He must have been in his 50's, talked with a Jamaican accent, and was all business, at least for the first half-hour. A little taller than me, about 5'11. Maybe not? I'm not good at figuring that stuff out. But he had broad shoulders, long arms and big biceps. After he finished explaining all that stuff, he moved right up so close to me that I thought he was going to fuck me right in front of the incoming guests.

As I pulled back a bit, he caught my reaction and smiled, I noticed one of his front teeth was gold,

"Part of my job is to break in the new guys. We'll get to that down the road when I know how you like it."

I could see the front of his pants were swollen. I wasn't sure if he was excited, herniated, or just had a huge cock. He put his hand on me and slipped several fingers past the waistband to feel my ass.

"Nice ass, he said. I wanna get to know that bubble butt."

--------------------SEX WITH AN EMPLOYEE------------------------

Mr. Tom introduced me to Rodney, who had just walked into the office. Rod was a tall thin black and about 20 years old. Rod was very effeminate.

"Rod's been there for two years, he'll show you the ropes. Now both of you get the fuck out of here. There's a clean up on level 2, room 234.

We left Mr. Tom. I followed Rodney out the door and up the stairs.

"I hope you don't intend to tie me up?" I said, smiling.

"Uh..., oh yeah, the ropes," he grinned. "No, but we got plenty of guys who will do that, no problemo."

"Have you ever been here before? asked Rodney."

"Yeah, a few times." By now, he assumed I was gay.

"So, you know the layout."

"Well, tell me, it's been a while."

"Ok, there are 2 floors with guest rooms. Rooms have a narrow bed, a dim light, and a storage cubby for clothes. Down the hall on the 1st floor, there's a TV room for porno, a sex room with booths and glory holes, and a closet for gropers. Out in the open, there's a bed where exhibitionists can have sex."

"Isn't there a downstairs, I seem to remember...?"

"Oh yeah, we call it the dungeon area. It's kind of a dark maze, folk sit there or wander around. There are fucking closets down there, a room with a large plastic-covered mattress for sex orgies."

"The rules--well no barebacking allowed. That is the bathhouse rule, but you can't control that. Just about any other sex act is permitted, even stuff you've probably never seen."

"Thanks for the info, Rodney."

"Hey man, I'm on break in five, wanna fool around for twenty minutes, I got a passkey, we could grab one of the empty rooms."

There I was, the first hour I'm on the job, a fellow employee wants to have sex with me. I didn't want to start off on the wrong foot. I nodded and followed Rodney into an empty room on the second floor. Rod quickly knelt in front of me.

"Well, whip it out, don't be bashful."

I unzipped, dropped my pants to my knees. Rod reached out. He played with my penis until it began to awaken and began sucking my cock. It felt very professional. My dick was clearly responding. Just when I was near cuming, he stopped.

"I better not make you cum, some of the guests will pay you for that."

"Thanks, yeah, I hadn't thought of that." My dick was already dripping pre-cum.

"Hey I like your cock, are you sure you ain't black."

"Pretty sure, but they say my great grandad was an octoroon. Maybe that's where I got this curly hair."

"What's that, a country?"

"No, you are thinking of Cameroon. No that's a person who is 1/8th

black."

"Oh, ok, gotcha."

"Do you want me to do you," I offered.

"Naah, I just love to suck cock. When I get home at night, I think of all the dick I sucked, and then I jerk off."

"Oh, that's a good plan."

"Yeah, well, we better get downstairs, Mr. Rabbit. "

"No, Rod, it Babbit, but just call me Kirk."

"Oh, I like that, Kirk, yeah cool, like Captain Kirk."

"I grinned, feeling a bit foolish."

So Rod got up. I wiped off my wet dick with a towel and put it back in my pants. Rod swept out some trash, and we went down to the check-in office. Rod had a few words with Mr. Tom, who then called me in. Once inside, Mr.Tom put his arm around me and patted me on the ass,

"Nice ass, you got Rabbit. Rodney said you got a nice dick as well."

I hadn't expected Rodney to be a kiss and tell guy, but it was too late to lament.

---------------------JOSE----------------------

While I was paused in the office, a crew cut Latino guy came up to the check-in window,

"We need a Clean up in room 109, Mr. Tom."

"Ok Jose, take Mr. Rabbit up there and show him how we do that.

I didn't bother correcting Mr. Tom, he knew my name was Babbitt.

"Here, take the bucket and mop," said Mr.Tom.

I grabbed the pail, the rubber gloves, and the heavy mop and followed Jose up the stairs. Along the stair wall was a massive portrait of an older naked man.

"Who is that, Jose?"

"That's Mr. Rudoph Randoph, the guy who started this place."

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know. I guess the old guy died some years back."

"Jesus, he must have had a huge cock?"

"Yeah, I guess so, some of the oldtimers said he paid the artist to exaggerate it. Originally he had a huge erection in the painting, but if you look carefully, you can see how an artist, after he died, painted it out and made it look soft. The management didn't think it looked good when the health inspectors came round."

I looked closely at the portrait, "yeah, you are right."

"Look," said Jose, "don't spread this around, but sometimes his ghost appears in the dungeon and fucks guys."

"Oh, that's not possible."

"That's what I said, but I saw him once down there, then he disappeared into thin air. Be careful down there late at night, or he'll fuck you with his huge cock, ha ha ha te he. "

Jose laughed, making it all into a joke, but then stopped and stared right into my eyes. "I saw him."

When we got up to the 1st floor, there was a group of guys bull shitting and jerking their dicks so they'd look, so they thought, more attractive. That's one thing about guys in a bathhouse, they are always fluffing their cocks. You can always tell the red-faced men who have overdone their Viagra quota. They have a swollen hard-on that bounces up and down as they climb the stairs.

I followed Jose down the hall, past a chalkboard where guests could list their room number and what kind of sex they wanted or offered. Most of the postings were requests for guys with big dicks to fuck them.

The bathhouse was filled with people of all nationalities and colors. Some spoke English. A lot of Spanish and Asians didn't speak English, but they all wanted to get fucked. Chinese or Japanese tourists would smile. Some of the young Asian guys were very feminine and quite beautiful. I particularly enjoyed fucking them with their slender butts.

When we got to room 109, the door was locked.

"When guests want someone to have sex, they leave the door open and are supposed to close the door before they check out."

Jose used his key to unlock the door. I noticed empty condom wrappers all over the floor. A few cum filled condoms were strewn near the small wastebasket as if someone with lousy aim threw them there.

"Oh shit, look at this," said Jose. "Some asshole jizzed all over the mirror."

"There are a few marijuana butts in the corner."

"They ain't supposed to smoke here, lessen they bought the stuff from Mr. Tom."

That was big news, it sounded like Mr. Tom was a drug dealer.

"What's he get for a joint?"

"I don't know, but he's got that and other stuff he sells if he knows the guy. He doesn't want no undercover cop buying from him. That'd fuck up the place."

I scrubbed the sticky cum off the mirror, while Jose sprayed it with a blue glass cleaner. Once the wrappers and butts were swept up, I dusted any wood surfaces. Jose dripped some Clorox on the floor and mopped it around, so the place smelled less of cum and sweat.

"That's it," said Jose. "We got lucky, sometimes they overdose and vomit all over the place. That's a full-scale cleanup."

"Do you keep track of who those people are?"

"Not really, a headcount is what the company wants, we're here to clean up and make the room ready for the next haragan (slob). If they really fuck up, they get banned."

-----------------------WORKTIME----------------------------

The rest of the afternoon was not very busy. I cleaned up a few rooms, washed out a shitty shower stall that someone had douched in. Another asshole had shit all over the toilet seat. I used Clorox and a brush to sweep it away.

After 7:00 pm, the evening got busier. Gay guys looking to hook up swarmed the halls and walked to and fro as if part of some primordial mating ritual. Young guys paired with poppa's, middle-aged guys tried for greenhorns and men who knew each other shot the breeze in the hallways before breaking down to fuck a friend.

My shift ran 12 hours, from 2:30 am to 2:30 pm. At that late hour, most of the guests were sleeping, their asses sore, their mouths and cocks wore out. There were never enough erections to satisfy their needs. If a guest stayed longer than 4 hours, there was an extra charge. For those who spent the night, they were billed when they left. Others came, got their rocks off, showered, checked out, and went home to their wives or lovers.

erectus123
erectus123
469 Followers