Bathhouse Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go the fuck downstairs, Rabbit!"

I started to leave.

"Put on your fucking pants and t-shirt, you douche."

"Oh yeah, thanks, Mr. Lubic. God, you fucked me so good! I looked down at the big man on the floor, his eyes were closed, he still hadn't moved.

"You're doing better, Rabbit, no blood this time."

By now, this time, I'd accepted my nickname. I no longer corrected those who called me Rabbit. Even my name tag marked me as Rabbit, rather than Babbit, Mr. Tom's little joke.

"Thanks, Sir."

Off I went, walking a bit wide-legged. Lubic always left me limping after fucking me. No one was going near my ass for several days. I passed the basketball guy as I left the room. He was standing against the wall, and some white guy was bent forward, sucking that long dick. I high fived the tall guy as I passed.

------------------ALMOST THERE---------------

The next few days passed quickly. I saw Billy, the rub-a-dub kid, getting some candy at the machine. He asked me if I'd come up to his room and fuck him in an hour. He pressed a twenty into my palm. "Room 213," he said.

"Sure, kid, why not?" I'd learned when someone puts money in your hand, you take it. After about an hour, I went up to his room. Billie sat there in the nude.

"You want a beer?

Billie must have snuck the beer in, but I said nothing. I shot the shit with him for about ten minutes. He seemed to want to tell me his life story.

"Listen," I gotta get back downstairs. We better get to fucking before the Boss starts looking for me."

"Oh yeah."

I turned off the light. I prefer fucking in the dark. I figured I'd fuck Billie the Kid standing up. It usually takes me a little longer to get off that way. I turned him around. Billie bent forward, put his hands on the bed to support himself, and I squirted some lube in his ass, dropped my shorts, and started in fucking him. I didn't pay attention to the door. It was not completely closed.

Billie had a nice medium-sized ass. He was shorter than me, so I had to bend in the knees to line up my dick with his asshoIe. As soon as I started penetrating, he said,

"Go, slow man, you got a big dick."

My back was to the door. I heard it creek open. I figured someone was watching me fucking. I didn't care. I'd fucked in public lots of times.

What I didn't expect was some big guy with hands of steel grabbed my hips as I was plowing Billie and shoved his cock into my ass. I reached back to feel if the guy had a rubber on. He did.

There we were, me humping Billie and who knows who was busy humping me, really hammering my ass. I guess Billie got the brunt of it. He was screaming out, "ohs and ahs."

The guy behind me and I came at about the same time. As soon as he shot his load, he pulled out and was out the door before I could see who it was.

My "paid fucking" completed, I said goodbye to the Billie the Kid, who fell onto the narrow bed looking totally exhausted. I went off to the bathroom to wash up. Some big white guy was there at the next sink washing his stiff cock in the cold water. I wondered if he was the one who fucked me. I didn't ask. He turned to me and said, with a Russian accent,

"I just fucked some guy fucking some other guy."

I raised my thumb, "Yeah, that's fun." He nodded his head.

---------------------THE GHOST IS SIGHTED---------------------

As I'd mentioned, the rumor was that the dungeon area in the basement was haunted. Stories would crop up occasionally with reports of sightings and disappearances of this phantasma. I assumed these sightings, in the wee hours of the morning, were the result of drugs or were alcohol-fueled.

I was finishing up my shift late on a Saturday night. It had been a busy evening. Mr. Tom told me to do clean up on the first floor, and handed me a cold bottle of water saying,

"You look like shit, Rabbit. Drink this before you get dehydrated."

I thanked him and lugged the water bucket and mop up the stairs. I passed a bunch of guys fucking like baboons in heat. When I got to Room 118, the room was dark. Someone had unscrewed the lightbulb. I slipped and fell ass into a cum puddle that was 2 feet wide. I got up. How many jerk-offs contributed to this tidal pool?

Now I was wet and filthy. I spilled some Clorox and gave the place a quick mop. Once finished, I went down to the washer-dryer in the basement. I got a clean pair of shorts and left the dirty cum soaked pair in the hamper to be washed.

I was starting to leave when one of the visitors stopped me at the door. "Someone had fainted and is unconscious in the dungeon area."

This event was not unusual. Sometimes guests took drugs or just overwhelmed their bodies with marathon fuck sessions. Those repeated penetrations by a line up of men could be really exhausting.

I rushed down to the dungeon area. It looked like an emergency. Rodney was already there with his arm around Mr. Kivas, a well-known guest in his fifties. Kivas was a film producer of some repute. Rod was holding up his head and giving him bottled water to drink. Kivas seemed to come around slowly.

"He seems better," said Rodney.

"Should I call for the paramedics."

Kivas interrupted, "No, please don't call, I'm ok, just give me a few minutes to regain myself. I don't know why but I got very dizzy and must have passed out."

"I'll stay with him," said Rodney, "I think he'll be ok."

"I'm sorry, guys. Thanks for looking after me," groaned Kivas.

I used an extra towel that one of the guests offered and helped clean up Kivas's face and waist. He was a fucking mess. From the amount of cum all over him, it looked like he'd been the object of a bukaki-fuck session.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh, just some of the guys fooling around. I was having a good time, but I think I passed out."

He said he'd been anally penetrated many times. His butt was red and ripe with leakage. Obviously, he was fucked without the use of condoms, a violation of our policies. Too late to do anything more than warning Kivas of the risk he was taking.

"I know, I'm stupid, but it just feels so good to have all those cocks shooting cum all over me, and then they rolled me over and started fucking me. I loved to be fucked, you know?"

"Yeah, Mr.Kivas, it does feel good, but you gotta tell them to use condoms, you could end up with stuff you don't want."

I left the two of them there, it looked like Kivas would survive, but I wasn't too sure he'd smarten up. If he had fallen and hurt himself, we'd have called for an ambulance, but in this case, it would have been overkill. Milos Kivas was world-famous. A scandal like this could affect his career.

While I was down there with a mop and cleaning products, I decided to see if anything else needed attention. I walked far into the dark maze of the back rooms. All seemed in order.

It was quite warm down there. I stopped to take a drink from the water bottle Mr. Tom had handed me. I drank about half when I felt dizzy. I was having trouble standing up. The room seemed to take on a swirl of different colors. I felt like I was a fly on the wall looking out at myself. I felt cold, frozen. That made no sense, it must have been 80 degrees down there. Then I heard shuffling behind me. As I turned, someone stuffed a laundry sack over my head and slammed me against the wall. As I grappled, trying to pull the bag off, strong hands pulled down my shorts and jockstrap. A finger parted my ass cheeks, feeling inside my rectum.

A ghostly noise emitted from this specter. I could feel a wet erect cock poking at my ass, trying to fuck me. I realized I had been pushed into one of the sex closets. Although it was dark, the bag over my head seemed to be filled with colors. The cabinet was too small for me to resist these unworldly advances. My body was captive, yet my mind was soaring through space. Star clusters, comets, the earth was a long way off. I tried to regain my senses.

"Who are you? I shouted. Stop this."

"An eerie sounding voice responded,

"I am Randolph's ghost, Rabbit, you must pay for invading my inner sanctum."

I was unable to resist, but my arms were bound by steel-like grips as the ghost tried to jam his cock into my ass.

"Relax, Rabbit, or this is gonna hurt."

The voice sounded familiar. I tried to twist away but was trapped, realizing there was no escape. I just gave up and lay quiet, concentrating on breathing through the sack. My shorts were pulled down. I could feel the ghost's big cock banging on my back door.

I didn't resist and let it enter me. I was being raped, but I didn't have much choice. The enormous penis made an entry, splitting me wider than Lubic ever had. Strangely, it felt like my attacker was wearing a condom. What ghost has an erection and wears a condom? As woozy as I was, I knew something was wrong.

Now that the cock was deep in my ass, the "ghost" whammed me, bucking his dick in repeatedly with powerful strokes that knocked the breath out of me. It seemed to go on for an eternity while my mind traveled to the moon, having escaped from my body. Finally, the ghost stopped power jamming me and paused to climax. I could feel the gush of cum swelling the condom. In my mind's eye, I could see through the darkness. The sperm was of many colors and pouring like a river into me.

At last, the attack was completed. I was pushed forward like a rag doll. The closet door slammed behind me. My assailant fled, with a terrifying cackle of laughter.

I fell to the floor, too dizzy to stand. I lay there feeling the cold air against my body. I was alone. When I got to my feet, I pulled up my jockstrap and shorts and kicked the closet door open. My ass hole was on fire. I felt like the phantasma had lubed me with cayenne pepper.

Who was masquerading as "Randolph's Ghost?"

I tripped over the mop, regained my balance, and tried to orient myself in the darkness. The colors were fading. I held onto the wall, struggled to find the stairs using a dim point of light at the center of the room. I finally found my way and climbed out of that hell pit, wondering if somehow I'd ingested LSD.

When I got to the office on the ground floor, I had a massive headache. I reached for a towel to wipe the sweat away. I could feel my ass had the remnants of lube. Mr. Tom was sitting at his desk, a smug expression on his face. His sleeveless t-shirt looked damp, his hair looked sweaty.

I could see his massive biceps glistening.

"Where have you been Rabbit? We had a guest pass out and a sighting of Randolph's ghost," he snickered. "You see anything?"

I answered haltingly,

"I helped Rodney with that Kivas guy, he'd passed out. When I saw Kivas would be ok, I did some dusting and cleaning down there and..."

"You look like you've seen the ghost," said Mr. Tom, and he let out a cackle that sounded reminiscent of the ghost.

"You fucker, it was you who raped me."

"Mr. Tom jumped up, "I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you've been sampling some guest's drug stash?

"Yeah, that you probably sold them."

"Now, don't get a wild hair up in your ass. What happened to you was probably all a figment of your imagination. Anyway, I have some good news for you, you've been here three months, your probationary period is over and starting with your next salary check you'll be getting a raise of $3 an hour. What do you say to that, Mr. Rabbit?

"I say you are the sucker who raped me, Mr. Tom. I'll get even with you if it's the last thing I do."

"What the hell are you talking about. If I wanted to fuck your pretty ass, I'd get Lubic to tell you to offer me your ass, in exchange for you sucking his cock. You'd be down on all fours like that bitch, Lassie."

So Mr. Tom knew about my crush on Lubic.

As if reading my mind he said,

"Of course I know everything that goes on here, this house is my temple. Now apologize so I can forget this unpleasant moment."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Tom, but some rapist gave me nasty fucking down there." I was backpedaling, but I had no choice.

"That ok," he rose and hugged me, it was those same strong arms I'd felt when that phantom dick was fucking me.

"You're my boy now, Rabbit."

"My name is Babbitt."

"Rabbit, Babbit, Grabbit, Snagit, who gives a fuck," his hands dropped to grab my ass cheeks,

"Goddam, I love your bubble butt Rabbit. You gotta let me fuck you sometimes."

"Sure, Mr. Tom, whatever you want. I know it's your job to break the new guy in."

"That's a good boy Rabbit, why don't you take off a few hours early. You deserve it. Oh yeah," he handed me a white envelope from his desk.

"Mr. Kivas left this for you, a thank you. Don't call any of the TV stations, we want to keep this on the QT."

Afterward, I found a hundred dollar $20 bills in the envelope.

-----------------------THE HOLY GRAIL--------------------

Months had passed. The bathhouse work had now become routine. It was still fun. Things were good. I'd become a favorite of Lubic. He'd smile at me when I came to work, with his perfect gorgeous teeth. Occasionally he wouldn't show up for work. When I asked where he'd been,

"I do movie extra job, it pays good. Sometimes I get in the movie."

If only he spoke better English, he could have been a leading man. Lots of good looking guys visiting the bathhouse probably were actors. When a famous one would visit, the word would go around. Everyone would want to be fucked by him, but most of those macho guys were bottoms.

I got to fuck one famous TV actor, he was in his fifties. Mr. Tom set it up. It took place in a back room I didn't even know existed. He was one of the guys on that Cop Show. On-screen, he was a tough guy beating up criminals. In that back room, he was fat assed and so feminine I thought he had a cunt. When I was done, he showered me with kisses and asked for my phone number, said he'd take me to one of the awards shows as his assistant. He gave me a fifty for my effort, but I figure Mr. Tom pocketed a hundred.

The little thing with Lubic was still going on. He would surprise me when I least expected it. I'd be sweeping or cleaning the bathroom. He'd come in quiet as a mouse behind me and pinch my ass. That was his tell, it meant I was going to get fucked later that night. I knew I'd better be ready. On my next break, I douched a few times.

Lubic caught up with me about two hours later. My shift was almost over. I'd been hoping for a private session, but he had other ideas. Lubic took me by the hand and walked me over to the mattress in the sex room where a bunch of guys had gathered. When they saw Lubic leading me, they knew they were going to get a good show.

"Take off da short's, Honey. I fuck you now." He'd never called me Honey before.

I took off the shorts and my white tee-shirt.

"Go up on the bed."

I climbed up, the mattress was firm, but I wobbled. Lubic took hold of my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees.

"Suck my big cock Kirky Rabbit," he announced with a voice like a megaphone.

His dick wasn't hard, it was soft but still long even though flaccid.

"Suck it till it gets hard," he commanded, he was standing at the edge of the mattress, his feet on the floor.

It took a while, but after several minutes his penis began to swell to the usual proportions. I had my eyes closed, but I knew every guy in the room was watching and probably envied me. Bottoms love to suck dick.

Finally satisfied, he pushed me back. As his cock slipped out of my lips, it made a loud, slurping sound. Lubic grabbed my feet and pulled me to the edge. He lifted my legs and positioned my ass for fucking. I put my arms around my legs to assume the correct position.

"I fuck yo raw, Rabbit. My cock cleaner than your mommies cunt."

I didn't argue. If Lubic was referring to my dad's new wife, I wouldn't take any bets on how clean her cunt was.

Before I could complete that thought, Lubic bent forward and spat on my ass.

"I fuck you raw, he repeated. Tomorrow you're gonna feel Lubic's big cock in your ass when you wake up."

I knew I was in for it; he started by parting my ass cheeks, and without any hesitation, with a flick of his hips, he sunk the whole battleship into my asshole. Surprisingly, now it fits without much pain. As he slowly stroked me for a few minutes, it got really pleasurable. I could feel his big hairy ball slamming me to the beat of the electronic music, boom, ba ba boom.

The music picked up-tempo, and Lubic started fucking me faster. It felt great, his cock was moving in and out, my ass seemed to be self-lubricating. Something behind my balls began tightening.

"You ready, Kirky baby, you ready."

At first, I didn't know what he was talking about, but then I did. That familiar feeling came over me.

"I'm going to cum you hump weasel," he shouted, as the first wave of Lubic's hot cum shot into my ass, it triggered a similar response. My cock, hard and erect throughout the fucking, shot out a substantial load that squirted on my chest and hit Lubic on his chin.

"You see Rabbit dick," he said as he wiped off his chin and flung the cum into the crowd of onlookers, but to me, it was just the two of us, no one else existed.

"You see," he shouted. Just what I promise you, Holy Grail."

It seemed so natural I had not realized the significance until then. Yes, I'd achieved the Holy Grail. Oh my God, I thought, I must be a fucking gay bottom. My life would never be the same after this.

Lubic saw by the facial expression I was upset.

"It ok, Rabbit asshole, you mine, you belong to Lubic, next week we get my name tattooed on your asshole."

My eyes opened wide.

"I am just kidding, everything gonna be alright, baby Rabbit!"

At that, the guys watching burst into applause. I relaxed my legs that were near cramping. Life was good. Lubic loved me, or so I hoped, but what the fuck, I was "Holy Grail" if nothing more, and that was a huge thing.

I eventually hobbled to the nearby shower and washed up. I was cum loaded from ass to cock. When I dried and dressed, it was way past my check out time. I walked down to the office. Mr. Tom and Rodney were laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said.

"We just got a phone call from some guy who wanted to know if he could bring his girlfriend down here so she could see what was going on."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him," said Mr.Tom, "That women are usually not permitted entry, but if he and his date were willing to get butt fucked, we'd make an exception."

"And what did he say?"

"Thanks, man, and then he hung up."

-----------------------ALMOST THE END-------------------------

I'm sure everyone wants to know what happened after the few years I worked at Ye Olde Bathhouse. Long story short.

Within 36 months, my Dad died of a heart attack while fucking his Columbian wife. It turned out I was right. My stepmother did have a history. She was married to a guy who worked for the Coca-Cola factory in Bogata. I paid a Bogota detective agency $500 to investigate her. With the marriage certificate, my lawyer proved the marriage was illegal. It was a case of bigamy. The "wife" vacated and went back to Columbia with a $25,000 pay off.

Since I was the only living heir, I inherited a house in Malibu and about six million dollars in stocks and cash. Dad did me one favor, his mortgage had an insurance death clause. Probably designed for his bigamous wife. Last I looked, the house was worth eleven million, five hundred thousand dollars and was now free and clear. All I had to do was pay the yearly property tax.

Lubic and I figured before either one of us got sick, it was time to retire, so we quit the Bathhouse. I finished my degree and got a part-time teaching job at Pepperdine College in Malibu. Like many gay married couples, we like to entertain, and our relationship is reasonably open. After what we'd lived through, would you be surprised? After six years, we are still together. I think we will die in each other's arms. At least I hope so, preferably with Lubic's big dick in my ass where it belongs.