Bathing

Story Info
Having a bath with Becky.
1k words
3.75
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers

As soon as the door had closed behind us, I started undressing. Becky had told beforehand that as we reach our room, I was to lose my clothes, go to the bathroom and fill the tub. To do it without any further reminder nor signal; no words, no snapping of the fingers, nothing. I felt a bit overwhelmed as she was playing to the impression that I was eager to get naked and serve her on my own initiative.

After everything was done, the bath waiting for Becky, I kneeled down next to the tub hoping she would be there soon.

When she came, she started to undress right away. Only once before had she been completely undressed in my sight, now I was sure that I will see her body again. She wasn't wearing socks, those were probably left next to her shoes at the door. When her trousers came off, her bare thighs were so close to me; I felt the urge to hug those and caress her legs while she removed her shirt. Every movement she made while removing, folding, and putting away her pieces of clothing was priceless -- her skin close to mine, folds and furrows appearing and disappearing, accidental touches that were way too brief. It was time for her bra and panties. My dick was twitching and breathing was intermittent.

When naked, Becky laid her palm on my head and used it as a support to get into the bathtub. Not as much for an actual support, but more like mockingly. It was, of course, part of the power game.

I turned myself a bit to face the bath and looked at her lying there. Although most of her body was underwater, she was nevertheless naked.

After a few minutes had passed she sat up and raised her foot out of water: "Go on, toesucker!"

Leaning forward wasn't enough to reach her desirable toes, I had to rise from the floor to reach far enough. However, right before my lips could be wrapped around those, she lowered her foot back into the water to where I followed. As an outcome I found myself awkwardly bent over the rim of the tub -- head underwater and Becky's toes in my mouth.

Suddenly her hand was on my thigh pulling my ass closer to her so she could play with her fingers on my buttocks, brushing over and squeezing. It didn't take long for the fingers to find the way inbetween, the way to my anus and balls.

Each time after I pulled my head out and breathed a few times she slapped my ass as an order to resume my task. Although being buttocks up was uncomfortable, it was very enjoyable at the same time. Not only physically -- there was something devilishly irresistible in the endless ways she came up to embarrass or humiliate me.

* * *

Surely, it couldn't last forever. After a while I was told to kneel again, this time with my hands on the rim of the bath, while she washed herself. Naked Becky standing in all her glory in front of me, soapy and then clean again.

"Towel!" I managed to reach for one on my knees and watched as she dried herself.

With a towel wrapped around her Becky placed her foot on the floor right between my arms that were again on the bath rim. My left hand was pushed away by her other one and she stepped aside.

"Your turn," she pointed to the bath. I raised from my knees and stepped into the tub. The water was still warm and it was pretty comfortable in there.

While lying in the water she had washed herself in, Becky decided to take things further. She took some toilet paper and turning her back to me pulled up the towel. Sitting on the rim of the bathtub this wicked girl peed straight into the water. Becky acted just like if she was using a regular toilet. The stream didn't hit me, it went either straight to the water or to the side of the tub. Being peed on would have been maybe less humiliating and if not, at least more intimate.

After relieving herself it was no surprise which kind of use the toilet paper found. It ended up being thrown right into the water afterwards.

She rose, adjusted the towel and turned to face me. There we were, me lying in the bath staring at her, Becky leaning to the wall penetrating me with her eyes.

"Feels good, huh?" I nodded. "On your knees then and start pleasuring yourself!" I got up on my knees, hard dick above the water and my thoughts still on of what had happened. "What are you waiting for? Grab your dick and..." she did the jerking motion.

A moment later I had my dick in my hand and my hand moving. While I was looking at her towel-clad body I still had a very clear picture of her nakedness in my mind from moments ago. This was so much different of me kneeling naked in the middle of the room or in front of her chair, masturbating, while she had been completely dressed the entire time. Now it was so much better.

I was getting closer and closer and wondered will it be my cum that will go into the water next. But no -- when she realized that I was getting near, she pushed the bath mat aside: "Onto the floor. You don't want to wash yourself in dirty water, do you?"

What was more humiliating, the statement that the water would be clean enough with her pee but not with my cum or being forced to masturbate in an awkward and unsteady position pushing my middle section out as far as possible, that I don't know. At least Becky was enjoying it fully, given away by her giggles.

After all my cum had found its way onto the floor she dropped the towel that had been covering her body, grabbed her clothes along with the other towels and left, therefore leaving me the only option to dry myself after washing with the same one she had already used.

YGTK
YGTK
3 Followers