Bathing Suit Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess so." Jamie said, and he didn't need any more of an invite. He dropped back down to his knees and began to really suck Eric now. He scooted into the middle of his legs and licked up and down the amazing shaft and enjoyed every inch of it's size and hardness. He was energetically getting into his role now.

"Mmmm, fuckkkk Jamie, that feels good...you like that cock don't you?" Eric said, and Jamie nodded on his friend's cock even as he moaned around its girth at the pleasure of being told what he was doing as he bobbed up and down with increased need. It was getting hotter now. They were engaging in their own arousal outside of their want to see the girls doing sexier things. This was just pleasure on their own accord.

Jamie dragged his tongue down to play with Eric's balls and he'd run his hands up and around the impressive cock as he completely let himself go in his first gay experience. He couldn't believe how fucking turned on he was by playing with another guy's cock—it was shockingly omnipresent.

Eric moaned as Jamie's hands perfectly massaged and lightly squeezed his swollen sack as his lips kissed up and down the long path of his shaft. Jamie felt like a straw man following the yellow brick WHOA.

He began to deep-throat him more as he caressed the skin of his giant balls and traced small fingers around their border. His hand came up to lightly jack the base while he sucked the top half and Eric felt like he was going to cum soon if Jamie kept doing this.

Jamie could tell that to. He recognized his friend's agony in his own blowjob experience. That's when he realized that if Eric came right now, he'd be experiencing his first explosion of another man's seed into his body. And this thought only pushed him on even further.

Eric felt like he was so close to being pushed over the edge...

...when the phone dinged again.

The boys both looked at the phone buzzing on the deck beside them. After a five minute gap where they had continued to play, another message had finally arrived.

Jamie sadly dragged the cock out of the back of his throat with a soaking PWWAPPP! As he climbed back out of the water with just his legs left standing on the seat of the Jacuzzi.

He spread out his towel on the deck's edge and lay down on it as he grabbed Eric's phone. He couldn't wait to see what the girls had sent them now.

Eric sidled over to lay beside him on the giant towel as he draped a leg over the back of his friend's legs. They opened the smart phone messaging app in the darkness together.

Both of their hearts were pumping out of their chests as their horniness had completely taken over whatever Doubting Thomas's were left roaming around inside of them. The Homoerotica Stone had been rolled away, so to speak.

When they opened the message the text popped up first.

Kristen: "That's very hot boys. You have made both of us very wet from how kinky you are being for us. You deserve a prize for being such sexy little sports."

And then the boys started the video that had been included in the message. Kristen was on the carpeted floor of her bedroom with her friend now. She was riding her face cowgirl style as she filmed the entire thing in the floor-to-ceiling mirrors of her closet doors.

Debbie was laying on her back with her hands grabbing Kristen's ass and pulling her into her own horny mouth. She gyrated and moaned loudly with each brilliant brush stroke of Debbie's tongue across the canvas of her clitoris. The video was a fully ten minutes long. And this was only the first minute.

"Dude, this is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." Jamie said, as both boys felt their raging manhood's completely smushed against the beach towel.

Eric reached a hand over Jamie's back and down to rub it over his back. Jamie closed his eyes and felt his breath catch a little as his friend's fingers tip-toed down to his bottom just exposed above the water line.

Neither of them were saying anything now. They were just watching the girl's oral sex performance as their own cocks absolutely pulsed with a supernova of need—boners for the record books.

And then Jamie felt Eric's fingers dip into his ass crack for the first time as a probing middle finger rubbed softly over his sensitively buzzing hole. Jamie was so nervous. He didn't know what exactly he wanted, or how far he could take this sexual desire. His head was full of twelve angry men all arguing over the guiltiness of his kinky need.

He probably shouldn't.

He was probably just drunk and horny.

And yet...

Eric's finger touching the sensitive skin of his asshole set off an electric boogaloo of nerve ending sounding boards that that he didn't realize he possessed. He'd never played with his own ass in any way before other than the occasional thorough wipings, and now here he was at his friend's parent's house with his best buddy lightly teasing his exposed asshole, and he was scared and excited and bursting at the seems with radiantly nervous energy.

On the video, Kristen twisted her nipples and played with her tits while Debbie ate her out, loving every second of their lesbian sexual encounter.

"That's so fucking hot." Eric said, and Jamie agreed, but both boys wondered if the other was only talking about the video.

Then Eric did something else kind of unexpected. He slipped back into the water and repositioned himself so he was standing directly behind Jamie now. Jamie felt his heart thumping under the floorboards.

Then Eric leaned back down over his friend's backside to continue watching the video with him.

Jamie immediately felt Eric's rock hard missile pushed up against his round booty as his friend scooted his legs in close so that they were fully pressed together now.

The way that Jamie was bent over had the affect of making his ass push up first and foremost. It was an erotic pose, whether he meant it or not.

And Eric had taken notice of how good his friend's ass look as it perked upwards from the bubbling waters.

Now he had his rock hard cock pressed firmly between Jamie's cheeks like a sausage sticking out of a pair of potato buns. Jamie felt the long penis pressing against him and his heart rate quickened like the final lap of a distance race. He couldn't believe he had another guy's cock pressed into his crack like this. He couldn't believe that he could feel its whole length filling up the canal of his spread butt cheeks. It was naughty and hot and terrifying all at once.

He was so nervous, but also, amazingly, even more so, he was turned on. He subtly pushed his ass back against the bar and Eric noticed this.

"They're so sexy, dude," Eric said, even as he leaned up a little so that he could position his cock head against Jamie's hole. Jamie knew what his friend was doing.

He liked that his friend was doing it.

"Yeah...so fucking sexy." Jamie said, and he felt Eric's cock head rubbing right against his tight butt hole for the first time, and it made him feel naughty and slutty and he fucking loved it.

Eric had one hand on Jamie's ass, and the other he used to aim his cock right up against the winking little anal ring. Eric was way too turned on and he needed to fuck something, and Jamie's ass was suddenly looking more and more fuckable—it definitely had the rounded feel of a girl's ass.

Jamie's breathed in and out with quick, shuddery breaths, knowing that his friend was purposefully pressing his cock head up against his opening now. He wiggled a little.

Eric worked up a big mouthful of spit and allowed it to fall secretly down onto the outside piping of his mega-shaft. The lather of oral lubrication quickly built up on his cock and helmet.

Eric continued to add to this lubrication as he pushed his cock teasingly up against Jamie's hole, slowly...surely.

Jamie felt like he could sense an added element of moisture and he wondered if Eric was spitting onto his dick—the thought made his eyes roll back in his head.

He knew what this meant. He was about to be fucked for the first time ever.

He was preparing for this cock to enter him.

Jamie was so turned on he didn't care anymore. He dropped the phone in front of him as the girls' moans played on from the video.

He brought both hands back to his ass and he spread his cheeks wide for Eric.

There could be no more doubt as to what was wanted.

Eric bit his lip at the sight of his friend spreading his buns for him. He was ready to fuck a tight hole.

He pressed his python up against Jamie's tight anus, and entered into his friend's needy opening for the first time ever.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmm!" Was the sound that immediately oozed out of Jamie's mouth. There was pain there, but it was the type of pain that all humans crave. The type of internal gluttony for masochism and domination that our bodies sometimes crave above all things.

Eric's helmet was swallowed up by Jamie's buns like a NASA space station docking. They were both fully ported now.

And then, like the occasional crescendo in the first five minutes of a symphony, Eric slid his cock into his best friend's bottom...inch, by boner-seducing inch.

When he had fully bottomed out inside of Jamie's buns, he held his friend's ass, allowing Jamie to moan and jiggle on him with the type of slutty submission that only exists in those perfect moments of role realization and acceptance.

It was the type of instant sexual deviancy that cast them both into their parts without any questions needing to be asked.

Eric was a TOP with a big cock and Jamie was a BOTTOM with a suddenly slutty ass.

And as the huge bi-maker was pulled from Jamie's buns, he knew he was doomed when he instantly felt like he was losing some sort of God—a religious ecstasy immediately saved when he felt Eric lunge himself back into his aching booty.

The loud FWAP of his cheeks harmonized with the syncopated moans that swiftly followed each new thrust on the downbeat. They fucked like dogs in heat.

"MMMmmm FUKKKKKGGGGGGGG," Jamie bellowed against the towel as Eric held onto his love handles and handled him in a way he never would've imagined knowing.

It was a good, long fuck.

The type of fuck that sends the opening message of the night. That being, 'We've hardly just begun.'

Jamie enjoyed each joyous jolt he received with each new slam against his buns by Eric's powerful body.

"You like that cock, Jamie?" Eric said, as he pulled the whole bat from the cubby and rubbed it up against his friend's hole as he collected more of their combined pine tar. He spit more of his juice out onto their lewd connection—the saliva running down his throbbing shaft and back into Jamie's sensitive opening.

"Yesssss, fuckk. I fucking love it." Jamie moaned. He really did love this. He loved his friend's cock from the moment he had laid eyes on it, and now he loved it even more for the same reasons a girl getting oral from Pinocchio loves deception.

"You want me to fuck you hard?" Eric asked, and Jamie gutted a throaty "Yes" in reply.

"Get up out of the spa and lay down on your stomach." Jamie didn't need to be told twice.

He hopped up on to the towel as he straightened the large rectangle of fabric out and he soon felt Eric following him as his friend repositioned himself sitting on his back legs. They were fully out of the spa now.

Jamie felt the cock being shoved back up against his hole and then re-entering him in one firm push. Eric had gained some leverage now.

"UGGGHHHHFFFMMM, FUCK!" Jamie moaned, and Eric obliged his pleasure even further by pushing all the way in. He began to power-fuck Jamie with the kind of brain-destroying jumbo thrusts he usually reserved for his most wantonly slutty hookups.

"Yeah Jamie, take my cock. Take my big cock up your ass and moan like the slut I know you wanna be for me!" Eric was fully dominating his friend now and warming up more and more to the character as they went.

Jamie couldn't believe how hard his own cock felt as this huge, anal invader pistoned in and out of him as his buns were used like two exercise balls. Eric bounced up and down on them with unlimited energy as his cock loosened Jamie's tightness more and more with every demanding pound. His ass had completely exited the land of "I'm totally straight."

At some point the girls video had ended, but that narrative had been abandoned right around the time that Jamie's bottom had started developing a new one for his sexual range.

"Fuckkk Ericccc, you're sooo fuckingggg big inside me and it feels so fucking gooooood..." Jamie moaned in absolute delight at just how much he enjoyed his friend's perfectly huge dick in his butt.

He smiled at that thought. He wasn't just losing his anal virginity...he was losing it to a guy with a fucking recycling bin sticking out from his body.

This was a DAMN FINE FUCKING COCK if there ever was one.

The lewd FWAP, FWAP, FWAP, FWAP sounds continued with increased urgency and Jamie loved knowing those fwapping sounds were coming from his naughty asshole.

"You want me to fill this ass up with my cum?" Eric asked his friend as he leaned over him and really doggied him into the ground now. He was taking his slut.

"YESSSS, FUGGGG, CUM INSIDE MEEEE!" Jamie moaned. He had no idea why he wanted this so bad, but everything was connected. If he was going to be a slut for cock, he had to take cum in his ass. It was only right that he should be creamed good and messy.

"FUCCKKKKKKKKK ERIC!! GIVE ME YOUR CUMMM! FILL ME UP WITH YOUR CUM! CUM INSIDE ME! I WANT YOUR CUM IN MY ASSHOLE POUND ME POUND ME POUND ME!!"

"I'M GONNA CUM SLUT...TAKE MY CUM YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Eric moaned down into his friend's shoulder as his hips launched down on top of Jamie's round buns over and over again.

And finally it came. It came and it came and it came and it came.

The explosion of splooge filled Jamie up so fully that he felt like Eric's cock was a bottle of diet coke coming in contact with his Anal Mentos.

Eric ravaged Jamie's rump and didn't stop his thrusting until his dick was completely jizzed out in the now loosened butthole of his friend. Jamie's cherry had just been turned to compote.

Eric gyrated softly against him as Jamie moaned happily into the towel—his own precum-slathered pipe jamming into his belly. He made a soft purr as Eric's cock was kept snug inside of him.

Eric kissed the shoulder that he had bitten rather hard all through his amazing orgasm. His lips dragged across Jamie's skin and over to his neck to kiss him there.

Jamie didn't know where this was coming from but he turned his head and their two mouths just sort of found each other in the quickly evaporating space.

They made out like that. Still connected from dick to ass as their tongues dragged across sloppy lips and wanton desire shot out of every pore.

Eric rolled him over and they made out with their cocks pressed against each other. Jamie was amazed at the fact that Eric was still that hard after fully creaming his Cinnabuns.

"Kiss me you slut." Eric demanded him as he grabbed his hand around Jamie's neck and squeezed lightly.

Jamie arched his neck up and made sure to kiss his friend in the sluttiest way he could. This wasn't a love story—this was a super horny fucking.

Eric spread Jamie's legs with his own and brought his dick back down to Jamie's sticky asshole. The fresh sperm had lubed him up even more than before and he felt his legs pressed up naturally around Eric's waist as he was slowly impaled again by his friend's magical cock.

"Mmmm, ughgh, fugggg, me, fugggggg." Jamie kissed and moaned and moaned and kissed.

"Yeah, such a good slut, take that pounding like a good little ass whore." Eric's words lit fuses Jamie never knew he had connecting to tunnels full of TNT he didn't realize he had waiting to go off. As Eric fucked him Jamie's cock wedged against them, which Eric quickly found and brought a hand down to play with. He began to jack him off very lightly as he fucked him, and Jamie was in pure heaven.

The combination of this mammoth oak ravaging his prostate gland while this hand lightly jacked his shaft was like experiencing snow for the first time.

His mouth hung open and his eyes rolled back to search the universe of his mind.

"Take that cock, slut. Take that cock like you're the naughtiest whore I've ever fucked. Show me how slutty you can be for my cock, Jamie. Show meee!!"

Eric directed Jamie's every moan and motion, and Jamie for once was happy not to have to do anything but submit to his every desire. Eric was taking him—the prize bull was seeding.

The squelchy noises of his sloppy buns began to sound completely pornographic. He recognized the sounds from the sluttiest videos he liked to jack off to—the way that some girls could get so wet that the whole soundtrack began to be dominated by the sloshing familiarity of gushy sluttification.

"Mmmmm, my own best friend, the biggest ass slut I've ever fucked...I can't believe I never knew!" Eric teased him now, knowing how his words were affecting Jamie's own hardness in his hand.

"I'm gonna cum soon...please don't stop...don't stoppp..." Jamie moaned.

"You gonna cum on my cock, Jamie? You gonna cum from me fucking you? What a slutty boy you are!" Eric teased him relentlessly. He was already starting the training of Jamie's need for dick, Jamie didn't even realize it yet.

He wrapped his legs further up around Eric's waist as his friend continued to pound him.

They were both very close now.

"Fucckkkgggg IMCUMMMING FUGGG ME ERIC IMGONNACUM FUGGGGGGGG MEEEEEE!!"

And Jamie's cock convulsed with huge sloppy ropes of sperm that covered his chest and neck and mouth.

He couldn't remember the last time he had cum this hard or for so long for that matter. His sperm just continued to blast out of his cock like it was a broken soft serve vanilla ice cream nozzle.

"I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR ASS AGAIN SLUT!!" And for the second time that night, Eric orgasmed in his friend's buns, as they both ravaged each other's mouths in a slutty make-out session while Eric once again bred his favorite new fuck toy.

After they'd both come down from their orgasms, they held each other tightly in their loosened sexual pose.

Eric leaned down and licked up some of Jamie's cum off his chest and brought it up to Jamie's lips.

They kissed as the hot cream mixed between them, even as Jamie felt Eric's deflating cock sliding out of his well-used buns.

It was an intense feeling of strange longing he felt when the cock was fully removed from him—he missed it almost immediately.

They got up and headed inside the house.

After they'd both used the bathrooms and cleaned up a little, they regrouped in the kitchen where Jamie had poured them both a glass of water.

"So..." Eric said, as they both smiled at each other as they stood their naked in the kitchen together.

"So..." Jamie replied, still buzzing from the beer and the sex and the spa. He had a twinkle in his eye as he stared at the hung cock that only minutes before had been hard and inserted all the way inside of him.

Eric walked over and pushed Jamie up against the kitchen island as he reached a hand down and gently stroked Jamie's leg.

"You wanna go to bed with me and let me fuck you all night?" Eric asked.

"Yesss," Jamie moaned.