Bathing the Mistress

Story Info
Mistress calls her pet for a task.
1.2k words
4.39
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How may Your pet serve You this evening, my Mistress?"

It's the question I ask whenever She summons me. It's the only thing that is on my mind whenever I am in Her presence. Her total and absolute pleasure. I cannot resist; She is so beautiful, and Her will is so very strong. Not to say that I do not have a mind of my own, my own thoughts and ideas, but...

It's just when I am on my knees before Her do I feel... home.

She has summoned me this night, and I am kneeling before Her. She is relaxed, cradling a glass of deep burgundy wine, resting in Her favorite chaise lounge next to a fireplace with a small but cozy fire burning within. She smiles down upon me; that smile that shows just how much She truly loves me.

I ask my question. "How may Your pet serve You this evening, my Mistress?"

She smiles down on me, lifts the wine glass in Her delicate hand to Her lips and takes a sip. "I believe," She says, "that you shall bathe me this evening, My pet."

I smile inwardly and my heart dances in my chest; Mistress has bestowed upon me one of my favorite tasks. I nod my head once. "As You wish, Mistress."

She sits up, then stands in front of me, still holding Her wine. "Rise, My Pet." My body unfolds and I stand at full height, rising a bit above Her. She takes another sip, lays Her hand behind my neck and draws me down to Her, kissing me deeply, Her tongue and wine swirling in my mouth. Her kiss is doubly intoxicating that way, and I close my eyes, lost in the embrace.

She breaks the kiss and beckons me to follow Her. We walk out of the small lounge down the dim hall to the bathroom. It is done with a lot of dark reds, the sink and shower in black marble, the fixtures all silver. She turns and stands in the middle of the room, Her hands on Her well-shaped hips.

"Undress me, My pet," She commands.

I nod again, then begin undoing the buttons on Her silk blouse. I remove the last, and slide the garment off of Her shoulders, folding it carefully and laying it on a nearby hamper. I unzip the side of Her silk skirt and draw it down, letting Her step out of it, also laying it on the hamper. My breath is caught in my throat at seeing my Mistress in Her underwear, even though I have seen Her such many times in the past. It is still such a beautiful sight.

I walk behind Her, and undo Her bra, sliding it off, freeing Her breasts. She moans softly as I do; Her voice thrills me to no end. I kneel and slide down Her stockings to Her feet, removing them along with Her high-heeled shoes. I reach up and catch Her underwear straps in my fingers, and remove them as well. I rise, place all on the hamper with the rest of Her clothes, and stand. "Mistress is undressed as She wishes. By Your leave, Your pet shall attend to the water."

She nods, smiling at me. She is stunning in Her nude glory; Her soft skin, Her firm breasts and Her hardening nipples, Her tight body and Her secret pink lips that hide Her precious jewel. I smile back a second, then walk to the shower; large enough for two, but still close enough for them to enjoy. I turn the silver knob and the water flows from a large showerhead above. I adjust the temperature so that steam clouds are just forming, then step away from the entrance.

"Your shower is ready, Mistress."

She smiles. "Well, you cannot join me wearing that," She says, motioning to the black leather pants I wear. I nod, then unbuckle them, pushing them and my black underwear down my legs and step out of them, exposing my long body and growing erection. I am not ashamed, nor should I be; Mistress enjoys my body. I leave the thin black leather collar with its silver ring around my neck. I do not remove that, I never remove that. Only Mistress has the power to do that, and I pray to any god or goddess that can hear me that She never does.

My Mistress steps into the shower, letting Her body be doused in the water. She smiles again, and curls Her finger at me. "Come in, My pet, you have done well."

I follow Her, and stand behind Her near the back of the shower, next to several empty silver towel racks near my head. She runs Her hands up and down Her body, letting the water play across Her skin and through Her long dark hair. She motions to a bottle of shampoo on a small ledge next to Her, and I pick it up. I deposit a small amount in my hand, return the bottle, and begin lathering Her hair. I massage the shampoo through Her dark locks thoroughly, letting the white lather build and run down Her smooth back. She sighs softly as I do, arching Her head back into my hands.

After She is satisfied with my work, She turns around to face me, letting the water rinse Her hair clean. The soap flows with the water down Her pale skin, across Her breasts, down Her belly and across Her sex, making all glisten. She then points to the body wash and the small scrub ball, and turns around. I pick them up, lather the ball with the body wash, and begin scrubbing Her back. I hear Her purr beneath my caress, and I continue, across Her shoulders, down Her arms, lower on Her back, across Her firm buttocks. I kneel to wash down Her long legs, and when I reach Her feet, She faces me again. I wash back up the front of Her legs, the cleft between them (to which Her body shivers slightly), Her stomach, Her breasts. When I stand again, She is smiling wide at me, and Her eyes have grown dark and twinkling. I finish touching up any part of Her that I have missed, and stand back, wringing out the ball and setting it back on its shelf. She steps back in the stream and lets the water rinse all the lather off.

I watch Her with great interest; I am happy to serve Her. She smiles, reaches out to me, and hooks a finger in the ring of my collar. She grins wider and pulls me close to Her to rinse off any traces of soap from our bodies. When all was gone, She stepped out and I followed, after turning off the shower. I dried Her body off completely with a nearby large towel, then I dried off myself. She wrapped Her torso in a fresh towel and I followed her as She walked down to Her bedroom, myself nude. She flung Her towel across the room and crawled across the bed, sliding underneath the soft covers. I moved quickly to where the towel fell, folded it neatly, and rest it nearby.

"Come sleep next to me, My loving Pet. You have earned this tonight."

I smile, and I crawl into the bed next to Her. She wrapped her slender arms around my chest and cuddled close. The last thing I hear is Her voice, soft, as if in a dream. "Good night, My pet."

I whisper, "Good night, Mistress." We fall into blissful sleep together... Mistress and Pet.

~End~