Bathroom Piss Slut

Story Info
I'm in the bathroom with two men and three full bladders.
2.5k words
4.52
35.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted the slutty look that night. I had to look how I felt and how I wanted to be treated. Showered, hair done, make up done. Big black false eyelashes, heavy dark eye shadow that would run and make a mess through tears or anything else wet. Bright red lipstick adorned lips. Pasting it on I tasted my lips on my tongue, blowing myself a kiss in the mirror. Checking the corner of my mouth using the tip of a bright red false nail which I had spent a fortune on this morning. I had to have the right slutty look for tonight. I wanted to look like someone I wouldn't look like in my everyday look.

Sitting on the bed, I pulled on the cheap black fishnet hold up stockings. Fishnets always look so much sluttier when they are cheap ones that you don't mind getting ripped or ruined. Standing up I grabbed the short pvc skirt. Not something I would wear in public and was not for teasing, it was so short it barely came over the bottom of my arse cheeks. Not bothering with any panties I slipped the skirt on followed by a matching small tight crop top barely containing my boobs. Next came the platform heels, stepping into them I strapped them on and stood up straight. Ridiculously high heeled I could never wear these on a night out but for tonight they were perfect. I stood and admired myself in the mirror. A complete change from what I usually looked like. I looked like a complete slut far away from the type of girl you would want to take home to meet your mother.

Soon the doorbell rung and I steadily made my way down the stairs of my flat to door in my heels, the ecstasy coursing through my body. The buzz of it and the anticipation of what was to come making me feel horny. I nervously opened the door and there stood the two guys. One look at my attire and they both smiled. The first guy handing my a bottle of wine which I put it to my lips and cheekily and seductively wrapped my lips around it. Inviting them in they stumbled through the door. It was obvious they had been for a few drinks beforehand to loosen their inhibitions and settle their nerves not to mention fill their bladders. Perfect I thought!

Leading them up the stairs it gave them a view of my long legs leading into my arse cheeks peaking out from the short skirt. The first guy behind me getting a view right up into my wet pussy.

Getting to the top of the stairs on the landing I knelt down in front of the first guy and started to unzip him. Reaching my hand inside of his trousers I ran my tongue over the head of his cock. He moaned as I put my lips on the head of his cock. With no teasing I immediately slipped his hard cock in my mouth. Wrapping one hand around the base of his cock I went to work sucking him off. With every bob of my head I took his cock deeper in my mouth until I gagged a little as it hit the back of my throat.

Pulling my mouth away from his cock I turned around and crawled on all fours towards the bathroom giving them another view of my arse. Once inside the bathroom I felt the cold hard floor on my knees through the fishnets. I stood up and sat myself on the closed toilet seat. Taking off my little black top I sat there topless. With my eyes wide with lust and ecstasy I watched as they followed me in stripping themselves off in the process. Within seconds they were stood in front of me, their hard erect cocks bobbing around in front of me.

I grabbed one in each hand, my blood red long nails wrapped against the hot hard flesh. Dipping my head down I gave one a lick followed by the other. I started to suck on one cock whilst working my hand on the other. Deeper and deeper I sucked, first one cock then the other as I alternated between the two of them.

After a few minutes the guy on my left took over grabbing my hair in his hands and began to face fuck me. He started slowly pushing his cock deep in mouth building up the pace. As his pace built up my eyes began to water and drool began to run down my chin. Holding onto the other cock with one hand I put my other hand down to my pussy and started to touch myself.

As he grabbed my hair harder and pulled my head closer into him, the deeper his cock went in my throat. Gagging and choking a little he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I could tell he was about to cum. Looking up at him with my make up smudged over my face, my fingers deep in my pussy I told him to cum over my face. He stood over me, one hand wanking his cock, the other holding my head back by my hair. Sheer lust on my face as his cock pulsed close to orgasm just an inch from my face. With a groan from him he began to ejaculate. Squirt after squirt of cum shot from his cock. The first shot of cum landed on my cheek followed by one on my forehead. He was really pulling on his cock now erupting over and over my face. Cum landing on my eye lashes,nose and over my lips. Tasting the cum on my lips turned me on even more and I plunged my fingers deep in my pussy again.

All of a sudden he put his cock back in my mouth and I swirled my tongue and sucked off the remaining drop of cum from him. Pulling away again he stepped back leaving me sat on the toilet still with the other mans cock in my right hand. Catching a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror opposite me I saw myself sat on the white toilet seat in my slutty black outfit. My lipstick smeared around my mouth, my black mascara and eye shadow smudged through my watering eyes. The best part was the cum dripping from my face. Stinging one of my eyes and on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin he had shot all over my face. Such a hot, slutty and nasty look I loved it.

Turning my attention to the other guy on my right I decided I was going to be in control of this one. I put one hand on the base of his cock the other caressing around his balls. I dipped my head and began to suck him. Running his cock over my tongue I sucked my cheeks in hard against the head of his cock. Slightly more girth than the first guy, this cock filled my mouth, the head against the roof off my mouth as I sucked deeper. Up and down my head bobbed on his cock, my spit coating his cock down to my fingers around the base. After a couple of minutes I felt him start to twitch and heard him moan. Pulling my mouth off his cock, I trailed my hand up his cock and started wanking him hard and fast. With a deep guttural grunt he began to cum hard like the first guy. I aimed his cock over my face as he shot his big load over my face. I swear he came more than the first guy, he must have been saving it a few days just for tonight. I felt it splatter on my cheeks, some of it on my hair and more of it on my eyelids. Eventually he stopped cumming and I licked the head of his cock clean. Noticing a drop of cum on the end of one of my fingers I looked up at him smiled and stuck the finger in my mouth sucking the sweet tasting cum off my finger and swallowing it down.

I sat there smiling away. The smell of cum in the air, it dripping off my chin, sticking one of my eyes together slightly. I was a mess of cum in my hair and on my face with my make up ruined but I was so hot and turned on. Looking up at the two men I told them I needed the cum to be showered off me and would they like to help. The smiles on their faces gave away their answer and thoughts!

Standing up from the toilet seat, I slipped off my heels walked over to the empty bath and gently climbed in. Kneeling on the cold bath in just my fishnets, short pvc skirt and my face covered with two loads of cum I looked up wide eyed and lustful at the two men. Hitching my skirt up a little I began to finger myself again. I felt so horny with ecstasy still pulsing through me and experiencing of two men cumming over my face but I still wanted more. Looking directly at the two men I begged them to cover me as my flicked my finger over my clit.

The first man come and stood over the end of the bath, his now flaccid cock hanging loose in front of him. Facing directly in front of me he took hold of his cock and aimed it at my face. I waited awhile staring directly at it when he suddenly started peeing. A short hot burst at first which hit me on my boobs then the full flow at which point he aimed his cock higher and over my face. His hot piss hit my face splashing all over first my cheek then my nose and over my mouth. The smell of his hot, beer laden, rancid piss making me moan followed by the strong taste of it on my lips. He began to aim it all over my head and face washing the cum down off me. His piss splashing over my hair matting it to my head making my eyes sting as I felt it running down over my lips off my chin and onto my boobs into the bath. All of a sudden I was aware of another stream of piss hitting my face. Looking to my right I saw the second man at the side of the bath starting to piss over me. As the first one aimed over my head and hair the second one aimed directly at my mouth. Being the dirty filthy slut I was in that moment I opened my mouth wide for him to piss straight into. Like the first man his pee was a beer laden rancid stream. Knelt there in the bath I let his stream hit my wide open mouth filling it before I let it run down my chin over my body. I let him continue to fill my mouth until I decided to close my mouth and swallow. Swallowing down a big mouthful of his cum I gagged a little as it went down. Straight away I opened my mouth for more as the first guy began to finishing peeing. He dribbled the remains of his piss in my mouth as I bent forward and sucked clean the end of his cock. As I did this the second guy continued to piss all over my hair with it now running down my back. Sitting back up I grabbed his cock and aimed the remains of his piss on my lips. Giving him a quick lick clean I then sat back on my haunches in the bath. Covered in piss from my head, down my front and back, my fishnets soaked as I knelt in a puddle of piss.

Looking directly at the two men I pulled the short skirt up around my waist. With my right hand rubbing piss around my boobs I started to finger my pussy with my other hand. I laid back a little my legs as wide apart as they would go in the bath telling the men it was going to get wetter in a minute. The first man was already hard again and wanking his cock in front of me. As he did this I continued to play with my pussy moaning until I stopped and with a wicked smile started peeing myself. I let the stream go and it arched up a little and over my skirt then down over my legs. My own hot piss stream covering my legs and adding to the puddle in the bath.

This was too much for the first man who announced he was going to cum. I sat up and knelt down in the cold piss. My fingers still deep in my pussy I opened my mouth wide like the cheap looking slut I was at that moment. With a groan he shot his second load straight into my wide open waiting mouth. I felt his hot cum hit first my lips then my tongue filling my mouth. Although not as big as his first load he managed to shoot a considerable load into my mouth. Once he was done I continued to hold my mouth open showing the two men the cum in my mouth. With my own orgasm impending I then swallowed the cum straight down. Feeling it slip down my throat I rubbed my clit hard getting closer to cumming. My orgasm hit me, ripping through my body. My legs trembling and slipping on the wet piss in the bath.

Once I had come down from my orgasm I laid back in the bath with the cold piss making me shiver slightly. Looking at the two men I saw the second one come to the edge of the bath stroking his hard cock in his hand. The sight of me sodden in the piss too much for him and he aimed his cock at me and ejaculated with force over me. His second load of hot cum hitting my boobs and belly. One shot splashing on my chin which I cheekily got on the end of one of my red nails and licked clean. Once he had finished cumming he stepped away leaving me rubbing his cum into my boobs and the rest of my body he had covered.

I laid there cold, wet and exhausted but thoroughly sexually satisfied. My hair was damp and matted to my forehead. One fake eyelash was half off stuck to my skin. My eye make up smudged and streaked over my cheeks and around my eyes. My lipstick totally gone apart from one little smudge to the side of my face. My boobs were covered in a mix of dried cum and cold stale piss. My skirt wrapped around my waist still dripping in places. My fishnets totally soaked in a mixture of the two guys piss and my own. I laid there on my post orgasm come down with a big smile wondering how to top this experience next time.