All Comments on 'Bathroom Piss Slut'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love being soaked in piss

Great story.....would love to have been in the bath with you....can't beat being soaked in hot steamy piss.....I would have then helped you lift your legs up, so you could have added your piss to there's as you covered your face in your own piss....ehmmmm🍾🍾👌👍

deliciouslydecadantdeliciouslydecadantover 1 year ago

Oh, that is just so deliciously depraved--wet sex can be so much fun: rapture, release, a kind of eucharistic merging with another and at the same time so beautifully nasty, primal and transgressive. I love the mingling of cum and piss and the wet of your own arousal and release. Laying there in the puddle of mixed wetness is so bad-girl, bad-woman edgy: naughty nasty and ravishingly beautiful. Your last line "I laid there on my post orgasm come down with a big smile wondering how to top this experience next time" turns the whole story into a fiercely hot prelude with a flood of imagined future gorgeous depravities pouring out of its ending.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 months ago

What a slut you are, disgusting behaviour.

Easy to top it, get more guys to piss over you.

Loved it

Anna

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 month ago

@WHEW!!!!! HOT!, HOT!, HOT!~. To quote a well-known commercial," Magically delicious!!! Your fantastic tales totally turn me on!!! My mouth is watering as I fantasize about you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...