Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was bisexual and had been with other women before, normally without but with Bruce present. Now that she had come to think of it, this seemed to be becoming more of a normal thing as time went on. For some reason in the recent months, Bruce was getting to be much more of a sexual partner with her. Not that she complained of course, He was an amazing lover, but never had they gone this far, and with a criminal no less.

Just exactly why was this happening? When did he start becoming so sexually charged?

She briefly opened her eyes to look up at him, his face as stony as ever and beginning to look impatient with the making out girls below him. It was strange, almost like she was only looking at the Batman and not the Bruce she knew beneath the cowl.

But she shook off her concerned thoughts for now as this was not the time or place for them and reattached her focus on Celia. Their lips opening and clicking together and tongues sliding along each other smoothly.

This was Celia's territory. She knew how to work another woman's lips much better than she knew how to service a cock. Kate could tell that as well, so she hoped to settle her nervousness with some tender loving, and maybe that would make the experience more fun for everyone. She brought her hands up to Celia's outfit and swiftly made work of the top she was wearing, pushing the straps over her shoulders and down the sides of her body.

Her breasts were smaller than Kate's, probably only an A cup or so, she was pretty flat in the chest region. But Both Bruce and Kate were able to appreciate the tight, toned petite body she had hidden beneath the clothing. While undressing her, Kate casually pulled her closer to Bruce's body, guiding their lips to his cock once again until she felt his leaking tip prodding at the side of their mouths.

Celia soon got the hint of what she was trying to do and allowed her mouth to open more prominently so that their tongues could bat each other around while simultaneously swiping at the bulbous tip of his cock.

Both pairs of eyes then glanced up at Bruce, watching him as they serviced his engorged member. Occasionally Kate moved to wrap her lips around the head and give it a few tender sucks while Celia continued tonging the side. Followed by the two swapping roles and Celia went to work on suckling the tip so Kate could lower herself down again to nurse on the big balls below. Chock full of the Batman's cum, she wanted to churn up his special brew of sperm he was bound to be feeding them soon.

His jaw clenched while the girls took turns sucking him, soft lips and tight suction pulled on his throbbing flesh. The contrast to Kate's more familiar movements and twisting tongue, compared to Celia's inexperienced bobbing and almost shy licks was setting his loins on fire. He knew he was about to burst from this double blowjob the girls were giving.

Celia gagged and 'glucked' a few times as she felt his tip punch into her gullet not even a quarter of the way down. She did her best but had to pull back once again, a trail of her saliva connecting her lower lip to his urethra. Which Kate swiftly dove upon and took his cock into the back of her skull again.

She too made guttural throat noises, 'Glck, guck, gllk, glckk!" Shoving herself down onto his meat as Celia leaned in, trying to kiss along the spit coated cock and Kate's flushed cheeks.

Her hands resting on his armored thighs clutched the plating, this was exciting her to no end. She felt herself practically dripping she was so wet. Celia too, despite the initial forcefulness was beginning to get very turned on, mainly due to Batwoman's intervention, but still. The longer they serviced him, the more into it she was getting.

Kate kept up the rhythm of her deepthroating all the way until she felt a sudden burst of a hot, thick gooey substance suddenly shooting into her mouth. Along with the incredible swell of his already girthy size, he was cumming again and she could feel the sweltering heat of it all the way up to her eyes. Its bitter, salty taste pouring into her mouth with a thickness that maintained even as she swallowed it down. Hastily flexing her throat to gulp every drop of his seed that she could manage to hold within her cheeks.

"Baah!" She blurted out as she felt Bruce's hand push on her forehead, detaching her from his still pulsing dick. The last shot of his orgasm spurting out of the tip and landing on Kate's face, this was the first time Celia got to see just how thick and milky white the Batman's spunk was.

Her jaw hung low watching it land on the redhead's cheek and forehead, on reflex her tongue poked out and swiped at the little amount that she could reach. Kate loved the taste of Bruce's cum, so salty and masculine, it made her head swim.

Kate panted, her chest heaving and her face sweaty as she looked up at Bruce again, slightly confused as to why he didn't let her swallow every drop of his erupting jizz.

"You." He said suddenly, looking towards Celia. She flinched from his tone. "Lick it up." He commanded.

She only hesitated for a brief moment before nodding and leaning over towards Kate. The two girls again meeting face to face as Celia leaned in to stick her tongue out and lap up the cum dripping down from Batwoman's skin. Kate almost giggled at this, but held it in, in favor of leaning in to Celia and attaching her lips to the small woman's neck. Biting down on the sensitive flesh and sucking hard enough so that there would surely be a hickey.

"Uughh..." Celia moaned, a little awkwardly as her tongue was still out and had a small puddle of sperm sitting on it. She quickly brought it back in and swallowed it down, again surprised that the Batman's cum tasted not unpleasant as she expected it to be.

"Now, strip her." He commanded again. Being his stereotypical, 'man of few words.'

It took less than a second for Kate to realize he was speaking to her, and immediately obeyed his words. Reaching down to start unsnapping the buttons holding Celia's pants up.

Celia leaned back and saw this, "W-wait, we're...we're not done?" She then looked to the Bat again and saw the engorged cock of his still standing up proudly. Practically staring angrily at her for not satisfying it fully yet. "He's...he's still hard?"

Kate cut her off by locking their lips in another quick kiss before pulling back and saying, "He's got superhuman stamina." Followed by roughly tugging on Celia's black pants, practically jostling the girl around with how she was removing them. She fell back onto her bottom as Kate yanked her pants free, pulling her boots off and the shirt she had yet to fully remove earlier. Stripping her down to be bare naked before the two heroes. However, she had yet to untie her hands and instead left them bound behind her back.

Now Celia began to look even more nervous, her eyes darted between Batwoman and the Batman's incredible dick. Not only had it been forever since she'd had sex with a real cock. But the Bat was fucking impossibly huge! He was going to tear her apart.

As she did before, Kate could practically sense Celia's apprehension as her eyes roamed along her tight, little body. Eventually drooping down to the tight Asian pussy lips, she tried concealing between locked thighs.

She smirked at this, it had been just the previous night since she'd last gone down on a girl. And what was a better way to loosen a lady up for sex than eating her out?

So, without a second thought, Kate quickly moved in placing her hands on the inner part of Celia's thighs and pushed them apart.

Celia's expression turned from worried to shocked as Kate appeared between her legs. "You just relax, he always knows what he's doing." She licked her lips, "And so do I."

She dove in, dipping her head down to Celia's most sacred place and extended her tongue to slide it up along her small wet slit. Immediately Celia drew in a sharp gasp, feeling Batwoman's moist warm tongue dip into her sex. Sensually licking up and down her lips, tasting the sweet nectar starting to leak from her.

"Aaaah...haaaah..." Celia trembled. Kate seemed to know exactly what to do in order to get her going. Curling and prodding into her pussy with near perfect precision, flicking her tiny clit and giving it the occasional butterfly kiss.

Bruce was able to enjoy the view of Kate perking her ass up high on all fours as she ate the henchwoman out. One of his favorite things to do, was fuck her from behind while she was face first in another ladies' snatch.

Destroy those girls...

Kate became so wrapped up in trying to make sure that Celia was more willing to take on Bruce, that she didn't hear his silent as the grave approach from behind. It was only when he placed his cool gauntlet onto the small of her back that she lifted her head from Celia's dripping mound, and just managed to look back in time to see him lowering his hips behind her. Lining up his cock with her entrance, ready to pierce inside.

She suddenly felt very awake, "W-wait, Batman I-" She didn't get another word out as Bruce shoved his hips forward. Kate's cunt was already sopping wet from the whole encounter, so penetrating straight into her tight, pulsing core was so easy. There was practically no resistance at all. "HNNNGG!!" She squinted one eye shut and buried her face back between Celia's legs, her fists clenching on the floor and her toes curling. Bruce's thickness stretching her apart with such an abrupt force that it felt like he ripped straight through. "Guuuhh..." She grunted.

"H...holy shit..." Celia whispered, Batman already beginning to pick up a rhythm from behind the Batwoman.

He was mounting her from behind, one leg on each side of her doggy style form. His pelvis smacking into her plump ass cheeks and making a clap with each forward push.

Again, Celia was more distracted by the redhead's expressions by her abdomen. Kate was practically staring into space and grimacing from every thrust inside. Bruce knew how to wreck her; his cock had the perfect contours and curve to it that always seemed to hit her G-spot with fucking PERFECT precise pumping. Either it was perfectly crafted in the heavens, or he was just smart enough to memorize what she loved most and just did it over and over again.

"Ggnnh...uugh...fuuuuck..." She moaned, her body jerking forward with his motion. She wanted to try and buck backwards into him, but her body seemed to still be adjusting to the shock of being invaded. She already felt like she was going to cum, her legs were shaking, and her pussy was tightening up. He'd been fucking her for less than a minute.

"Fuck...fuuuuuuuuuckkk...uuuhhh...Bat...man...aahhh!"

Suddenly he leaned down and placed his hand on the back of Kate's head, forcing her back into Celia's pussy. Wordlessly demanding that she continue servicing the other girl, all the while staring into Celia's eyes. "You're next."

It felt like Celia's heart skipped a beat when he spoke directly to her. Despite her general interest in women, the Batman seemed to be able to put a spell over her. Something that made her feel like she had to obey him, if it made him feel good, she wanted to do it. Just this powerful alpha male aura that radiated from him seemed to make her quiver in anticipation of his next demand.

He pounded away into Batwoman after that while she continued to make out with Celia's flower. Both woman moaning and tossing their heads in fits of pleasure, Kate's desperate licking and sucking sending waves of bliss up through Celia's body.

Both of them came, Kate first before Celia did. She was barely able to last two minutes before she exploded the first time. Her tightness gripping Bruce as snugly as it could, never wanting to let his amazing cock go. A second orgasm followed soon after, and then a third, which was when Celia finally came into Kate's lips.

"Aaaaah! Ohhhh...fucking...shit! Ahh..." The smaller woman squealed after her climax, and at first, she thought that her orgasm might have driven Batwoman to another finish as well. As her body started to spasm and quake. But then she noticed Batman's grip on her plush ass cheeks grew harder, and he slammed his hips in deep.

"Mmmmmhmhmhmmm! Mmmmmmmm..." Kate whimpered as she felt Bruce burst within her depths. His cock felt huge when it did this in her mouth, but it somehow felt bigger when he did it in her pussy. Hot thick ropes of cum started shooting forth, squirting into Batwoman's unprotected belly. Filling it with such a pleasant warmth that she purred and arched her back. Happily accepting the copious load, he was depositing into womb.

"Aaahhaaa..." She moved her mouth away from Celia's cunt, with a dazed, tongue lolled out happy look on her face.

"Oooooohh...yyeeeeeesssss..." She weakly moaned.

Bruce unsheathed his member from Kate's clutching pussy, enjoying how every muscle seemed to kiss his cock goodbye as he pulled it free. An audible squishing sound came with it as torrents of his white spunk began to immediately spill from her abused hole.

His cock had not gone even the slightest bit flaccid.

Using his armored hand, he delivered a hard slap to Kate's behind suddenly making a sharp, 'clap' echo around them. Jolting the vigilante awake again, he moved forward goading her to move up as well. She crawled forward over Celia's smaller body until she was kneeling completely over her. Bruce's cum dripping down from her pussy and leaking onto Celia's own sweaty form.

Batman took hold of his cock and got down on his own knees, so he could guide it to Celia's cunt next. Kate's pussy juices sufficiently lubed him up along with his own cum, plus she looked to be sopping wet from the oral she'd just received from his companion.

He put the tip to the entrance of her cunt, tracing it along the lips of her vagina, drawing out another gasp from Celia above him.

Kate was face to face with her again and despite being in a post-orgasmic bliss state, she still knew that she wanted Celia to not freak out. So, she took her face into her hands and brought their lips together again. Delicately kissing and sucking on her bottom lip, "Relax..." Was all she said before she sealed their lips again.

Batman put his free hand on the underside of Celia's thigh to keep her legs spread, and with his other began to apply pressure to Celia's unbelievably tight love hole. She felt his sheer mass already beginning to stretch her, from both her small body type and his hefty girth, she knew this was going to take quite an effort. "Well...it's either the Bat's cock, or back to...I'll take the Bat..." She didn't even finish the other option. And took a deep breath.

Celia brought her own hands down to try and hold her legs wide apart, showing off that she was pretty flexible. Then did her best to focus on swapping spit with Batwoman and relaxing herself to make it easier for him to enter.

He gave a few more firm pushes, each time going a tiny bit further in. He could feel a searing heat coming from inside and knew he had to have it.

FUCK HER

Using his strength, he put his weight into one more good push, until finally...

It broke in.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" Celia virtually screamed into Kate's mouth. The redhead holding herself tightly to her, figuring that judging by that yell that Bruce was inside.

Right away he was met with an incredibly tight and heavenly heat wrapping around him. He actually closed his eyes just for a second as the waves washed over him. She had to be one of the tightest pussies he'd ever fucked. It felt like her muscles were squeezing him like a vice, so much so that he was almost concerned that if he pulled out she would pull his skin off.

He wasn't even half way inside and he could distinctly see that his cock made a visual bulge in the henchwoman's poor little tummy. Her stomach distending in order to accept his length and girth.

Kate could see a few tears threatening to trickle down from Celia's eyes, not really from pain, it did hurt a little, but the tears were more from being overwhelmed. The intensity of this situation and his dick in general was setting her nerves on edge. Her body tingled, and she began to shake, "I think...I'm...I'm gonna..." Suddenly she squealed again into Batwoman's mouth. Her arms wrapping around the redhead's torso and her legs stretching out rigid to the side as she came.

The orgasm hitting her from out of nowhere. Somehow, the Bat had managed to make her cum just from penetrating her. He could feel her inner muscles convulsing and milking his cock, hungry to drain his balls for all his baby batter. Not a care in the world that there was nothing standing between her womb and his gallons of sperm.

Knock up the bitch

He retracted his hips, feeling her clutching pussy try its best to hold him inside as he pulled out to just the tip before plunging back in.

"UUUGGGHHHH!" Celia yelled again, throwing her head backwards and her own back arching.

Kate moved down to kiss and nibble along her neck, lowering herself than to start to suck on her small hardened nipples. While she herself didn't like having her breasts played with, she assumed Celia would enjoy it. So, she latched onto one nipple and began to suck while the other wandered about along her slick with sweat skin.

It didn't take long for them to pick up a fast momentum, Celia quickly adjusting to the size of Batman. Though 'adjusting' is a relatively loose term. He was far too big to fit all the way inside; her belly bulged every time he pumped into her. And in general, although his cock was making her feel amazing, it came with an uncomfortable stretching sensation. It felt like she was being split in half in the best possible way!

Her head tossed back and forth in the throes of ecstasy, occasionally stopping to meet with Batwoman in the middle and exchange a few hot and heavy kisses.

The second orgasm came only a few moments later. Celia actually brought her legs back to wrap them around the Batman, trying her best to pull him in deeper.

Again, she didn't know how he could be providing her with such mind melting pleasure. It was something about him that just told her to submit. To welcome him inside her, knock her up and bare whatever children he pumped into her womb.

She came more than Kate did. After the third or fourth orgasm, her eyes began to roll back, her tongue lolling out while Kate continued to lick at her open lips in a lusty passionate exchange. Sweat dripped down from Batwoman's body and onto Celia's, slicking the two of them so that they both glistened in the few lights around them.

Soon Bruce's thrusts became rougher, reaching a fever pitch as he slammed into the small woman. His balls swaying with the force, the boiling load inside sloshing back and forth. Rising up higher and higher until finally exploding out. Rising through his cock pipe and spewing deep into the small girl's tummy.

Celia's eyes went wide as saucers as she felt it, the searing heat of his seed entering her body. Spurt after spurt after spurt blowing into her. A breathless gasp danced from her lips, which was swallowed as Kate kissed her one more time.

"There you go..." She whispered between kisses and pulsations of his orgasm. "Let it all in..."

Bruce's testicles continued to flex and pump more cum than Celia ever anticipated could be contained within the body. But somehow, he did it, and he filled her with his lust, so much so that it felt as if her womb was swimming in it.

He held it inside her for a long time, enjoying the cute little convulsions she made on his cock. Eventually pulling his member out and receiving more similar caressing muscles as it left the tight confines of her love hole. His cock was coated in her juices, and immediately upon removal, his seed practically busted free of her pussy. The tight space unable to contain it all and causing it to ooze out.