Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he was still not done with them yet. His cock was still hard, and not all of their holes had been filled...

While the two girls kissed, Bruce eyed the Asian woman's other hole, her cute little star, just begging to be defiled. He then glanced over to Kate's asshole as well. He'd fucked her in the ass before, despite that she wasn't a huge fan of it. But she accepted it when he gave it to her, so he knew she'd understand.

Celia had been so wrapped up in the sensation of possibly being impregnated by the Bat, that she didn't notice his tip trailed along her pussy again for a moment, slicking up his tip with the cum there before lowering to her puckered asshole.

She let out an even sharper gasp then before as she felt it pierce inside. Her jaw dropped, and mouth went agape as she felt a sudden 'pop' inside her as the enormous rod sticking out of the Bat's body broke into her ass.

Kate flinched upward from the sudden inhale on Celia's part and looked over her shoulder to try and see what was going on. Only to suddenly have her world spin as both their bodies were picked up by Bruce and flipped over. Celia and Kate were twisted around so that Kate was now on her back and Celia was on top straddling the Batwoman's midsection.

"Ouuf! What the fuck?" That's when she saw that Bruce had reinserted himself into Celia. Only she had a clear view of her empty pussy from here. Nothing but cum dripping from her lower lips, which meant that he was... "Oh Bruce..."

His cock was quickly swallowed by the somehow, even tighter hole between two adorable butt cheeks. Celia had gone almost completely silent, her mouth hanging wide open in surprise at having her ass suddenly reamed mercilessly.

Much to her continued shock though, despite it hurting of course due to his size, it still came with that same intensity that seemed to block out the majority of the pain. And instead lacing the discomfort with endorphins making it pleasurable.

"Aaah...ugggh...hnngg...guuhhh...ooooohhh..." She grunted and groaned, squealed and moaned. Turning into a wild animal, a bitch in heat. The pain was barely noticeable in the midst of the best sex she'd ever had.

Kate watched from below, her body rubbing up against the jostling and shaking body of Celia. Her small frame like a ragdoll as Batman shoved his cock in and out of her ass. "Holy fuck..." She breathed out, her pussy was sopping wet as he fucked her.

Unfortunately, it came to an abrupt halt as he yanked his cock free from Celia's ass in one rough pull. This caused her to plop down against Kate limply, heaving for oxygen, eyes practically closed, practically drooling.

That's when Kate felt Bruce's tip then pressing against her own ass. "Oh shit..."

Her scream was not silent however, and it resounded loudly in the area as he broke through her anal ring and buried his cock deep into her rectum.

He started a pattern, fucking both the girls up their ass for several minutes before swapping between their bodies. Eventually taking them off of each other and laying them side by side, their legs splayed wide and their hands parting their ass cheeks waiting for more.

It had been hours at this point, and he was still going. Both Batwoman and Celia were getting lost in their pleasure. Eyes crossed, tongues lolling out, both girls quickly taking on a 'fucked silly' expression. He managed to get quite deep into both of them, even Kate's belly was bulging from his size. It felt like his head was punching into her tummy, and it drove her mad with lust.

Celia lost count of how many times she came on that cock, she never knew anal orgasms could be this intense when it was a real cock in there. Tears were spilling from her eyes as every emotion in her released. He came inside them again, spilling his seed into their bowels and successfully filling every hole the girls had.

But his balls just couldn't seem to run empty, the girls were exhausted, and yet he would pick them up and stick it back inside. His stamina was endless, it seemed like he could go on forever. Long after both women were used up and out of energy.

He stood over them now, his hand gripping the cum covered cock, it shined with the essence of both women. Laying beneath him, heads next to each other but bodies pointed in different directions. Drenched in sweat and Kate's hair wild and everywhere. Celia looked dazed, her own black locks messy as well and a loopy open-mouth smile on her face.

Both had their tongues extended for what was about to come.

His seventh load.

They watched his unstoppable cock jump and pulse, balls flexing again as more of his yummy spunk shot out. He pointed his dick downward at the pair and began to paint their faces with thick ropes of cum. Many jets of it splattering into their open mouths, while the rest landed along their faces and a good amount of their breasts as well.

He continued to jerk his cock, milking out every drop of sperm that he could coat them with. They had been filled up on the inside, and now were covered with it on the outside. And with both of them nearly passing out from exhaustion. He felt that this was enough for now.

Feeling content and slightly satisfied, he stood up to his full height, towering over the heap of tired women below and heard the faintest hint of a chuckle in the back of his head.

Such beautiful smiles...

Four Hours Later:

Batcave,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

It is shortly after 2pm and Batman had put Celia in a cell for the time being. Despite the earlier fucking Bruce gave to Kate and Celia, he is still aroused but has other stuff on his mind, primarily who is this Arkham Knight character? Now, Bruce must deal with the Orwell character too. Bruce looks up the file on Sebastian Hady, when Oracle, Betty Kane rolls over in her wheelchair and asks, "So boss, what's the plan? I mean about the..."

"I haven't figured that out yet, Betty," replies Bruce, looking over at Betty, whose long blonde hair is down to her shoulder. Bruce had once tried to help Betty, saying he could help her walk but she is happy as is and Bruce respected that. She had just turned 18 years old, and will be attending Gotham State, the same university that Barbara had just graduated from, though Barbara graduated in just three and half years instead of normal four years.

"Alright, what I wanted to speak to you about is Artemis," replies Betty, who had become good friends with the new protégé of Green Arrow. Bruce sighs, before he asks, "What do you want?"

"I know you don't like the Green Arrow, but Artemis was hoping you would be willing to train her in some of the areas where you're more skilled than the Green Arrow," replies Betty, who knows that Artemis is the daughter of two criminals Sportsmaster and retired villain Cheshire. Betty also knows that Artemis has a sister, Jade Nguyen who had become the new Cheshire. Artemis and Jade's mother, Paula, was crippled during a crime and spent several years in jail before being released. Though she is now unemployed she is support by her daughter Artemis with money from the Queen Foundation. Bruce leans back and asks, "So Betty, have you thought about how you're going to handle being in college while also being the Oracle? Can you handle the stress?"

"You're changing the subject again because you don't want to deal with your rivalry with Green Arrow," replies Betty, who had thought about her pending departure for college, because she will be living on campus. The Wayne Foundation is modifying an apartment especially for her but really Betty wants to know who is going to be her roommate, she hasn't met the girl yet.

"There is no rivalry, he is such a douchebag," answers Bruce, seeing Rose Wilson and Mia Dearden, walking out of the training area, "Alright. I will train Artemis, but she must work with Speedy first and she must tell Oliver nothing. Speedy come over here, please. Whenever Speedy tells me she is ready I will start training her personally. So, Rose how is the training going?"

"Sore but it is unlike any training I got from my father," replies Rose Wilson, rubbing the back of her neck. Mia looks nervous like she afraid she is in trouble, but Bruce says, "Mia, Wonder Girl will be taking over Rose's training while you're training Artemis. When you think she is ready, you let me know."

"Oliver isn't going to like that. First his sister, then me, now Artemis," responds Mia, wondering if Bruce is taking the women in Oliver's life because he can or because they want him too. Oliver had become a huge jackass lately, but Mia doesn't know why, nor does she know that the Canary and the Huntress had also ended their relationship with Oliver. Bruce grins but simply says, "You shouldn't worry, because Oliver is a big boy."

"Not from what I heard," comments Thea Queen, joining the group in the Batcave, "I let myself in since Alfred and the staff are putting away my boxes, but my bedroom is very lonely..."

Thea then in front of all of the girls sits on Bruce's lap, rubbing her ass against his now fully hard manhood. Bruce says, not paying much attention to Thea, since he knows what she is trying to do, "Contact the Watchtower, Wonder Girl should be there since Kent didn't let her go on the mission to Apokolips."

"Who went on that mission?" asks Zatanna, who had just got out of the shower, since she is drying her long black hair and have a white towel wrapped around her mid-section. The white tower stops just below Zatanna's pussy barely covering her vagina and showing the top of her ample breasts. Bruce grins, and Thea can feel Bruce's manhood get harder, as she whispers, "Oh you like!"

"Superman took John Stewart, Captain Marvel, Hawkwoman, Shazam, and Wonder Woman, as the main squad with Miss Martian and Hawkgirl providing backup," answers Bruce, rubbing his hands over Thea's soft skin, "Big surprise, Clark took four of his supporters and two protégés on a very urgent important mission."

"I thought Shazam and Captain Marvel were the same person?" asks Betty, but Bruce, stilling rubbing his hand all over Thea's body, shake his head no before explaining, "Captain Marvel is Billy Batson, he said Shazam whenever he want to transform but recently it's been revealed that there's a hero with the same name. The other Shazam was created by the same wizard who created Captain Marvel. That wizard, known as Shazam, but whose real name was Jebediah of Canaan, he was known in the ancient world as the Champion. Upon his death, he created the new Shazam with all of his power and knowledge. He is very similar to Captain Marvel but there are some differences, primary in their personalities."

Before anything else can be said, Alfred announces over the house intercom, "Master Bruce, you have a guest, a Miss Rivers."

"I will be up in a moment," replies Bruce, pressing the button for the intercom. Bruce leaves the girls to talk amongst themselves, as Bruce walks up the steps to the manor main study.

Living Room,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

"My eyes are up here," says Charlotte Rivers, a local reporter who has what she hopes is a lead on a major story that will skyrocket her career. Bruce plays it off like his charming self by replying, "I know Charlotte and you have amazing green eyes."

"Well Mr. Wayne, if you can't focus for a few minutes, I have some questions for you," voices Charlotte, who caught Bruce staring at her ample breasts, but she left her shirt open for that reason, "First question, there has been a reported rivalry between you and Mr. Queen? If so, I am very curious on the why?"

"It is not so much a rivalry as a disagreement between our family's business philosophies. There was a serious of business disagreements between my father, Thomas Wayne and Robert Queen," answers Bruce, who normally does research including background checks on reporter before talking with them but there is something about Charlotte that he likes, "However, it later became personal, as Robert accused my father of some unethical behaviors, including that my father slept with Moira."

"Is there any truth to the rumors that, Thomas Wayne is the father of Thea Queen?" asks Charlotte, who had long heard stores that Thomas Wayne had a drunken group sex with Moira Queen, Rebecca Merlyn and some even said his wife, Marta was there too.

"None," replies Bruce, before pressing the button on the intercom, before saying, "Thea, please come to the living room."

A few minutes later and much to Charlotte's surprise, Thea Queen, walking into the living room, looking stunning, before sitting on the arm of the chair Bruce is sitting in. Bruce explains, "Thea will confirm that we had her DNA tested several years ago and it wasn't a match for my father, but it did match to Moira Queen. Unfortunately, because Robert Queen is dead we couldn't test his DNA, but we did prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Thomas Wayne isn't Thea's biological father, period."

"Miss Queen are you and Mr. Wayne in a relationship?" asks Charlotte, as breaking a news story that Bruce Wayne is dating Thea Queen will be major. Thea laughs before answering, "Well darling, how do you want to answer the reporter's loaded question?"

"We are pursuing a relationship, but it isn't exclusive," answers Bruce, taking the chance to stick it to Oliver, "I have also been dating other women, but they agreed to shared me."

"He is too much man for any one woman to handle alone," voices Thea, knowing Charlotte caught her double meaning. Charlotte quickly thanks the pair before racing out of the front door for her car while Thea says, "You know my brother is going to kill you."

"I'm not worried about him," replies Bruce, before kissing Thea.