All Comments on 'Batman for Halloween'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
But they love each other right ?

Please please fpr the lvoe of GOD please stop writing

you are god dman awful at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You need to do a better job of editting.

The theme seemed more in tune with BDSM than Fetish. Oh well.

green2ballsgreen2ballsover 12 years ago
Please stop

Maybe the rest are to nice and just say stop . I do not like it , it is horrible it beyond distasteful . As I write I do not now your gender either way you hate men and derive a great pleasure in humiliating them through your writing.

green2ballsgreen2ballsover 12 years ago
I checked

Now I know you are a man , For God do not write this type of story again. Yours is Loving wives .

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousover 12 years ago
No Way

There is no way I would EVER let anyone treat me like that no matter how submissive I felt or how much I love them. Not that I am the submissive type anyway. Most your stories have been fairly good. What possibly possessed you to write this dribble. Not only is it not your style but dude you really need to get an editor. You've been told that before and you still persist in submitting unedited work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
imaginative

Hey, don't be discouraged by other comments here. I thought your story showed lots of imagination. Developing all those different women and describing their costumes was pretty good. Yeah, some proof reading might be in order but as to content, I think you are right on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Flah

I didnt mind they story, I didnt like the pain or the torment the male goes through, niether did I enjoy the way you just glance over things, and for good god man brush up on your Batman villians.

Lady Mao, why not Talia Al Ghul.

And bullshit, that isnt sadistism thats enjoyment in torture, a blowjob is no way near enough to make up for that level of torment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just horrible

I never believed once that he was a willing participant. It would have been a much better story if he had not gone home after work, but out to dinner and a movie by himself. Then he should have stayed in a motel for the weekend, gone back to work Monday morning and not gone home until after work on Monday. That would have made for a nice confrontation with the bitch that was his wife. That would have made for a good story. His actions made no sense, even for fiction, Knowing his cunt wife was going to hurt him, why would he go home? And at the very end? She unknowingly killed him. When she shoved Shandra's panties into his mouth and taped his mouth shut? Fatal mistake and just more evidence how poorly this story was thought out. He gagged at her question about taste, which made the panties tickle the gag reflex point in his throat. He vomited. With no place to go, he swallowed the vomit into his lungs and drowned in his own vomit. The women spent 15 years in prison for manslaughter. Nice plan don't ya think? Bad story.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Really sick and perverted. Definitely not an enjoyable story. Should be in the fetish category or BDSM. Not loving wives as thre was nothing loving in this story at all just pain and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was one from a brain sick idiot who calls him self author!!

More crap wasnt possible!!! ...."We have been in love since we first met"... Ha ha ha!!!

A selfish slut and a brain sick idiot are in love!!! Maybe a psychological therapy will do the job! Maybe the only way is into a nut-house!!! But ´please take the author with you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous