Batman Gets Fucked (Gay)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batman's begging was cut off by my cock forcing its way deep inside his mouth. I had taken hold of his head, gripping the black mask as I sunk deeper.

"Take it..." I grunted through gritted teeth.

With a tight grip of his bat ears, I couldn't stop my hips from jerking as my body began to tighten.

Each shudder made me inch more of my prick forward. This time, the Batslut was ready. His throat opened, stretching wide to take in my thick, pulsating dick.

"Fuck!" I howled.

I could feel my balls clench as the first heavy shot of spunk erupted down the big man's gullet.

Two more followed quickly after. Batman's cheeks swelled as my seed overflowed his throat despite his desperate attempts to swallow.

Spitting out my cock, my cum dribbled from his mouth. He went to finger it back in when I released another three shots, each one splashing on his face.

Stumbling back, I rested against the extractor hood and panted heavily, trying to control my breathing.

Meanwhile, Batman was scoping the cum off his mask and chest with his finger and then licking it clean.

Watching him diligently make sure that there was no more spunk on his body made my cock twitch.

He was still kneeling side on from me and I couldn't help but drop my eyes to his bulbous ass. It stuck out like two large pillows and I began to fantasise about what it would feel like to fuck a superhero.

"Damn, that tastes good!" The caped crusader sighed, smacking his lips.

"You got any more?" He asked, grinning at me.

"Er?"

"Don't tell me you don't wanna fuck this ass?" He smirked, rising up and bending over to expose his tight pink hole once again.

A bit of post-nut clarity was coming back to me. Yes, I wanted to fuck this hunk of a man, but I also wanted to go free.

"So lemme get this straight... You're gonna let me go, but I gotta fuck you first?!"

"That's right, son. Sounds like a fair trade, don't you think?" asked Batman, completely ignoring the clear lube oozing from his asshole.

Undoing his cape, he put it on the floor, then he lay down on it. Looking up at me, he licked his lips while lifting his legs and wrapping his arms under them.

It was such a lewd sight that I had only ever seen it in porn films. It was a slut's position, and that summed up the caped crusader perfectly. I had no idea what Ivy had done to him, but I was reaping the benefits.

My cock had softened slightly after the intense orgasm, now it was back to its throbbing full length.

Dropping to my knees on his cape, I crawled up to between his legs. Curling my palm around my shaft, I strained to aim it at his hole. I was so hard that it took an enormous amount of effort to even move my rod.

With my head almost touching his entrance, I could feel the heat radiating from him. Unexpectedly, the realisation that I was going to lose my virginity to Batman hit me and I paused.

"What's up, boy? You don't want to destroy my hole? Look at me, I'm desperate, a whorish himbo for you to knock up!"

Gulping, I stuttered, "sorry... it's just... it's my first time..."

"Ah, don't worry about that boy. It's my first time too and I'm more than ready for you to empty those heavy balls in my fat ass!"

Rolling further back, he lifted his hips higher. Then he tensed and relaxed his muscles, causing his hole to wink at me, inadvertently forcing a load of lube to drool out.

"See!" He breathed, then did it again.

"Fuck!" I choked.

Lost in the filthy sight of Batman exposing himself, I had released my prick. Luckily, with his hole higher, it didn't take as much force to get my cock lined up.

"Thank you!" I said under my breath.

Pushing inside, I was expecting some resistance. My girth looked too much for his small opening, yet it opened up willingly, hungry to swallow me.

"Ahhh, yessss..." Batman hissed.

"So fucking big... stretching me so good... fuck yeah!"

Not even waiting for me to feed him more, he dropped his hips, groaning as I sunk balls deep into his sucking tunnel.

"Yes, yes, yes... I can feel you... so deep... that's what I needed... a big fucking cock to smash my spot..."

"Spot?" I panted as I luxuriated in the feel of the tight grip his ass had on my shaft.

"Yeah, I... I've had this itchy spot deep in my ass and your cock is perfect for it..." he began to move his hips, slipping my cock in and out of his ass.

"Pressing against that spot, making it feel so good... fuck! I'm addicted to cock! Fuck me, boy, fuck me hard! I need it," he begged.

Putting my hands on his calves, I put all my weight on top of him, making him grunt as I concertinaed him.

He could take it. He was twice the size of me and had a body of rolling muscle. He was Batman, a genius superhero, but now he was just an empty heady slut who needed to be fucked.

"You ready to get plowed?" I growled.

"Fuck, yeah! Do it!" he replied lustfully.

Lifting my waist up, I slowly dragged my prick from his clutching ass.

Batman whimpered quietly. He knew what was coming and his hole was twitching in expectation.

With only the head of my cock splitting apart his rosebud, I slammed home.

Slap Slap Slap

The first smack was my hips hitting his vast ass, the second was his jiggling cheeks slapping each other, and the third was my heavy balls swinging down to hit his pillowy rump.

"Holy shit!" We both howled.

I was so fucking deep and the older man was pleading with me to continue.

I could have listened to the noise of Batman, the famous superhero, begging me all day, but my cock had a mind of its own. It needed more.

Pulling out, I drove back in.

Thwack Thwack

His huge juicy cheeks didn't stop moving, shaking violently each time I slammed home and were unable to stop even when I withdrew. They were just too damn large.

"Fuck me, ooofff, fuck me..." chanted Batman, letting out a whoosh of air each time I landed heavily on him and smashed that itchy spot.

Grabbing his tits, I squeezed them, enjoying how the fatty flesh gave way until I came to the muscle.

Harder and harder I rammed his fat ass. He was beginning to squeal at my continued onslaught.

"Look at these big tits! Big-titted slut," I grunted as I gripped them harder.

There were still hand prints on his tits as I moved to his nipples. I tugged at them, causing him to mewl in pained pleasure.

"Take it!" I snarled.

I was using this bitch like a sex toy. Fucking him like a cheap prostitute. And he happily took it.

Slosh Slosh Slosh

The sound of his ass lube splattering from his stretched hole competed with the slapping sound of my nuts against his cheeks. The clear liquid covered his abs and soaked his cape, yet there was still more coming.

"Yes, use me!" He howled as he erupted in orgasm.

Batman wasn't even touching his cock, yet I could see it pulsating in climax.

Suddenly, his tunnel tightened, then rippled around my thickness. Squeezing and massaging me. It was too much.

"Oh my god... I'm knocking up Batman!!!" I screamed as I sunk all the way into his ass.

"Atta boy!" He grunted as my prick swelled and twitched with my orgasm.

"Now, think what you did while you release those criminal urges up my guts!" He said.

"Loud and clear... Bat-Daddy," I replied before slapping his tits hard.

Load after load flooded his already dripping wet hole. I could feel my balls shrinking with the amount that I was depositing inside the superhero's tunnel.

"Take it all," I growled as my final spurt of spunk rocketed out.

Collapsing onto his heaving chest, he had so much of his ass juice on there that I slid off and landed on the floor next to him.

Panting, I was weakly fighting the urge to fall asleep.

I had never cum so hard and so soon after another cum. I giggled as I thought that if I had that Batslut at home, I would never leave again.

"Shit, kid... you dumped a bus-load of kids up my hole..." Batman chuckled.

Through my bleary vision, I saw that he had a gloved hand between his cheeks, collecting the vast amount of cum that escaped his gaping hole.

Lifting his palm up, he tipped it into his open mouth, smacking his lips as the creamy load hit his tongue.

"Now, don't let me catch you pullin' any more pranks," he said while returning his hand to his ass, "or this won't be the last time I teach you this lesson. Got it?"

==

This story is short and sweet. It's a one-off too but if you like it then leave a comment!

12