Primal Urges

Story Info
College grad uses cock sucking skills.
1.8k words
4.04
5.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sages down thru the ages have tried to define and explain love. Many people think love equates to sex. But others think primal urges to fornicate is not love, but merely animal instinct.

For me, I knew early on, I wanted to suck cock. Could that be called a primal urge? Who can really say.

Sex leads to procreation and that surely is animal instinct. If not, who or what, would have been the first teacher?

Great minds have pondered on these very issues down thru the centuries and the mysteries are yet to be solved. Where is J. B. Fletcher when you really need her?

The great Sherlock himself would have been perplexed.

The above was the basis of a paper I wrote in my second year of college. Since it was not going to get me the desired grade, I did the next best thing, I dropped to my knees and sucked off the Professor. He gave me an A+ for the blowjob, but a C- for my paper. Oh well, I gave it the old college try.

If it had not been for my cock sucking skills, I would not have graduated in the top 10% of my class. I was not the class valedictorian, but the class cocksucker. It served me well in college and would later be a great asset in the business world.

When I realized my first job interview was not going well, I attempted to use my cock sucking skills, but alas the interviewer had a cunt not a cock. Things went much better on my second interview. I sucked off the interviewer and got high praise for my cock sucking skills, and was told my application would be kept on file for 6 months. If I had not heard anything by then, I should reapply.

I was now in desperate straights I was behind on my rent and my cash reserves were mighty low. I was sucking cock at the bus station for meal money, but not enough to pay the rent.

But my guarding angel looked down on me when I was interviewed by Ben Wadsworth of Wadsworth and Chatham, Inc. Seems Ben had a beautiful wife that refused to suck his cock or offer up her ass. I offered Ben not only a blow job, but my ass as well. I had only been fucked once during college and it was not so bad.

I started having second thoughts when Ben snaked out a horse cock from his pants. I was already on my knees and could not avoid taking it in my mouth. I shuddered at the thought of having that monster rammed up my ass. I understood Mrs. Wadsworth's position.

I took in as much of Ben's cock as I could and heard a loud moan. I knew my cock cucking was having the desire results. I was looking forward to Ben's cum as much as he was looking forward to depositing it into my mouth. I put forth my best effort and was rewarded with a huge deposit of cum. Even with swallowing as fast as I could, some came out the corners of mouth and even my nose.

Ben informed me he was having an informal party at his house the next evening and that I was invited. While the party was informal, it would be necessary to dress. I would need to visit a tailor and pick up a rental.

Things were happening fast, but at least I had no need to hustle blowjobs for meal money.

Cock sucking skills I had honed in college were doing me much better than my business degree. Perhaps college is overrated, one does not have to go to college to become a first-class cocksucker. But then again, I would not have gotten the job interview without my degree. So, it goes.

A quick visit to Bo Gallo Tailor's had me fitted for formal dinner wear. I showed up promptly on time and was greeted by Mrs. Ben Wadsworth.

This lady was drop dead gorgeous and made this cocksucker's tongue hard. I had eaten a few pussies in my day but none the caliber of Mrs. Wadsworth.

I was left alone to mingle and get introduced to the other guests, but my eyes followed the delectable Mrs. Wadsworth.

I was sipping champagne when Ben Wadsworth spotted me and headed my way. I choked on my drink when he whispered in my ear, "You are not getting away from here tonight without getting fucked."

A four-piece band was playing dance music in the salon and I made my way toward the music. I was watching couples dancing when I heard, "Aren't you going to ask the hostess to dance?" I turned and saw the lovely Mrs. Wadsworth. She opened her arms and I accepted her invitation, and out to the dance we went. I held her at a reasonable distance, but she closed the distance and we were soon dancing very close. I was nervous that she might feel my growing cock. I knew she did when she smiled and ground her abdomen up against me.

She cooed in my ear, "I heard you gave my husband some first-class fellatio." I stiffened and stood stunned.

"I was wondering if your cunnilingus skills were on par with your cock sucking skills?" She asked.

Damn, how could she possibly know? I wondered.

I was positively speechless. "Cat got your tongue?" She asked.

I may have not been able to speak, but was very aware that my cock had gotten very hard and was now aching.

"Ben is always seeking great blow jobs, but falls way down on performing his pussy eating duties. If only he would eat me good, I might give him the blow jobs he desires," she said.

"You might be wondering how I know you are a fine cocksucker. Well for your information, Ben came extolling the great blow job you gave him. He said he would be inviting you tonight. I must say you do not look like a cocksucker, but then what does a cocksucker really look like," she said.

"Mrs. Wadsworth, I'm new with the company and I really need this job. I do not want to do anything to put that in jeopardy."

"If you are really concerned about keeping your precious job, you will follow me upstairs, get undressed and perform cunnilingus on me as good as you suck cock," she said.

Like a whipped puppy dog, I followed her up the spiral staircase. Unbeknown to me Ben observed our ascension, and with a wry smile thought, I bet she is going to find out if he eats pussy as good as he sucks cock.

She led me to a large bedroom with a king size bed with a canopy. "Now strip," she said.

While I was removing my rental suit, Mrs. Wadsworth was creating quite a show by doing a sensual strip of her own. When my hard cock burst into view, she smiled and said, "You have a nice one. Not quite on par with Ben but still a nice one."

My eyes were fixated on the curvy and luscious Mrs. Wadsworth as her sensual charms came into view.

As I was neatly folding my clothes, my cock lurched, as her shaved pussy mound came into view. I had never seen a fully shaved pussy before.

"Seeing, the effect I have on men gives me a perverse thrill. I like to know my charms creates aching hard cocks. I see I've had that effect on you," she said.

My eyes fixated on her large clit hood and the elongated clit protruding from within. I could not wait to get the clit between my lips and suck it like a small cock.

"Get prepared to receive a lot of pussy juice. I come easy and often. She won't go for lack of female juice. If you're very good I might even squirt for you," she said.

Mrs. Wadsworth sat down on the end of the bed and spread her legs giving me easy access to her pussy and a one-word command, "Eat!"

I dropped to my knees and snaked out my tongue and swiped her pussy lips making contact with her clit as I did. She swooned. My tongue immediately went to work and pierced her pussy lips. I was tongue fucking her and massaging her clit at the same time. Mrs. Wadsworth was moaning in ecstasy. Watching from an adjoining bedroom, Ben had his cock in hand and was slowly stroking.

I stopped tongue fucking her and began sucking her clit like a small cock. This sent the first flood of juices in my mouth and over my lips and face.

The bitch had cum on my tongue. I did not know if I preformed cunnilingus on par with cock sucking, but at this point, Mrs. Wadsworth and I neither cared.

I was driving Mrs. Wadsworth crazy with lust as I worked my magic on her. I was concentrating on her pussy and her pussy alone, when a greased hard cock began poking my exposed puckered asshole. Ben Wadsworth was about to keep his promise and fuck me as I was eating the sweet pussy of his wife.

The scene was not only surreal, it was being recorded on a hidden camera.

A cold chill coursed thru my body as the mushroom head of Ben's cock made entry. My sphincter muscle fought the good fight and lost. Ben's cock had invaded my bowels and was now working its way deep into the depths.

It was damn hard to concentrate on Mrs. Wadsworth as a monster cock was invading your most inner self. Amazingly Ben bottomed out and briefly stopped. I shuddered to think that entire cock was now inside of me.

A funny thought ran thru my mind, this is not quite the way I imagined being spit roasted. I imagined big cocks in my mouth and ass. Not that I was complaining understand. But her clit was like a little cock.

But my thoughts were knocked off keel as Ben began fucking me. I did wonder if Mrs. Wadsworth was even aware.

My cock was leaking cum of the luxurious bedroom carpet. Mrs. Wadsworth began humping her pussy mound against my face as a huge orgasm was building within her. As Ben mused, what an ass, what an ass.

When Mrs. Wadsworth's orgasm hit, she exploded like a fountain and was squirting me with her orgasmic juices. I thought not as good as male spunk, but a guy could get used to this. Meanwhile Ben was plowing my ass getting near his own orgasm. Mrs. Wadsworth was shrieking, "Oh my god, oh my god," as Ben moaned and grunted from pure lust."

The Wadsworth's were getting their money's worth. But so was I.

When Ben unleashed his spunk coating the walls of my bowels, I lost it and dropped my own spunk on the expensive carpet. The maid's work was cut out for her. Kind of tickled my funny bone and I laughed out loud.

My position was secured at Wadsworth and Chatham, Inc. No more sucking cock at the bus station for meal money. I was rolling in dough, pussy and Ben's monster cock.