All Comments on 'Battered Ch. 01'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very moving

Great start. I hope there is more to this story.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Great Read, interesting in this story already...

I will never understand a battered woman nor can I see things from their view but this story is interesting. You did a very good job with this chapter because the plot is highly developed and the story line is great. I like reading stories that are different from the norm and give a fresh persepctive of people, I normally don't identify with in life. You had me at musician when you mention Lucas...*deeply sighs*...lol. I like Sabrina but she is a bit of an enabler to the situation but then again you can't save nobody unless they want to be saved and I like Hallee as well she is a small dog with a big bite and I like her with her son. As for Jeremy no comments because I will be boiling some grits in a second!!! Good story, you had a couple of errors and mistakes but it didn't take away from the story. Can't wait until you update this one too!

DragonSlayer_OKDragonSlayer_OKalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!

I hope you plan on adding to this. It's well written and I hated that it came to an end.

mekakymekakyalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to read more, update soon!

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
OKAY I AM DIGGIN" IT!

I cannot wait to read more of this story. Hopeful Hallee find strenght and courage to leave that asswipe. Find someone who really love her and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please Continue...

Great start! I'd love to read more.

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
awesome read

I can't wait for the next part. Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting start.........

Interesting start. I hope I can get thru this one because its one of those subjects that I can't seem to overlook. Hope to follow the story. Did you have second thoughts since this first story was post so long ago? Well---we'll see.

needadommenowneedadommenowover 14 years ago
Good Start

Your story is good but you need an editor. Lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. Keep it up and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story...

PepperPacePepperPaceabout 14 years ago
Scared for her

I can't wait to see what happens next. So realistic, almost hard to read but too good to put down. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing

Thank you for having characters that seem real and are flawed. Keep up the good work.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
When do women wake up?? Time to whup his sorry ass............damn!!!

She made one mistake..marryin' the asshole...ok. Time to move forward. How many ass whupping does it take to get the message.

He's drunk now...time to write his sorry ass a check to be cashed IMMEDIATELY!!!

No muthafucka pullin' that shit and getting away with it... hell no!!!............ok? Battered does not work for the Marm...oh no...

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

Poor Halle. She doesn't know her worth. She stays with Jermy because she belives his crap. Jeremy takes his anger out on Halle because he is not a real man. He can't tell the boss where to jump of to... Nor can he deal with no longer being the football star.

Lucas seems like an interesting guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous