All Comments on 'Batteries Not Included'

by RobAnthony53

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

As always with your stories. I look forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope This Can Happen

Great story! I am a So Cal native who has been going to Pismo Beach for over 40 years. Actually I have been off-roading in the Oceano Dunes which is commonly referred to as Pismo Beach since they are basically the same beach.

I recently retired and have been looking for new places to take my motor home. Morro Bay is on my radar for a visit, even more so after reading this.

I just hope there is some truth to this story. Definitely could improve on retirement camping.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Loved the story

I always enjoy reading your stories, great writing skills. I'm in SoCal and love the sun too and so glad to see the rain has left, I was so tired of it. I remember having lunch at the pier in Morrow Bay, very nice area. I'll have to take my 40' coach up to that area again and see if I can enjoy some of the activities that you experience! Can't wait for your next adventure!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoy your tales

Only fly is that you write in present tense. Past tense is normal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous