Battle Between Two Kingdoms Ch. 02

Story Info
Equals.
773 words
3.33
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Alric forced the witch Selene on the bed, pining her wrists above her head.

"Take it my bitch!"

"Yes, give it to me," she cried.

The Tech Lord clawed at her tits while ramming his cock into her pussy.

"You are mine!" He crowed.

"I am, make me cum!"

After a great organism, Selene rolled over on top of him. "My turn."

Alric did not hesitate. "Yes, my queen."

The blond witch grabbed a strap on. "Lick it."

He did so.

"Hands and knees." She ordered as she began pegging him glorying in her dominance.

"This is a strange feeling," Selene mused as they dressed

"How so?"

"I enjoyed the sex as your toy."

Alric pondered for a moment," And when you were fucking me, I felt no shame submitting to a woman." He became serious. "Can we do something greater?"

"Meaning?"

"Our plan was that together we depose Vera and put you on the throne. We sigh a treaty and there is peace."

The Witch nodded in understanding, "We combine forces into one kingdom and become the dominant force in the world."

"Slaves," he addressed Magda and Kika. "What do you think?"

"Permission to answer honestly?" Kika asked.

"Granted."

"I think you are fools; I serve you because of the spell."

"It won't be easy." Selene noted.

"Lee," Magda called imperiously.

"What you bitch."

"It's done."

Captain Lee entered the room and was immediately punched in the jaw.

"You!"

"Yes traitor, you helped us with our plan," Alric responded.

Lee tried to go for his weapon but could not move.

Selene stepped forward, "I believe you two said something about First male being First whore."

Magda smirked, "That is true My Queen."

"Magda!" Kika protested.

"I believe Lord Alric's idea could work," she responded.

"We will test that later with a truth spell", the witch replied.

"But for now," the Tech Lord announced. "As part of our partnership you have given me two beautiful warrior slaves. I regret your male slave is not up to par."

Selene kissed him, "You will make it up to me. Magda chain him to the wall."

"With pleasure mistress.", as she dragged the helpless captain and chained him up.

"Let me demonstrate how to punish with just magic." Selene wave her hand at the Captain. His body shuddered.

"Interesting."

"Isn't it." The witch grinned. "Now his unworthy cock."

Lee screamed.

"Do you submit."

"Please anything."

"Not yet," she responded continuing his torture. After 10 minutes.

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes!"

Selene grabbed him, "You unworthy of touching me, I will make you Magda's slave instead." She turned to the larger blond. "Fuck him."

As the traitor was penetrated, "By this sexual act this traitor give himself to this woman as her slave."

"Thank you for the gift Mistress."

"Veritas."

Magda glowed blue.

"Do you truly approve of Alric's idea?"

"Yes Queen."

"Why?"

"I saw you and Lord Alric give in to each other, it was real. I want that for me."

"I hope you get your chance," Alric told her. "For now, enjoy your slave. While we enjoy Kika."

"Crawl to use Kika," Selene ordered.

With hate in her eyes, the brunette was forced to obey.

"On your back," The witch mounted her face. "Lick bitch!" Looking at Alric. " I want a taste."

"Let see you deep throat it." He challenged.

"To his surprise," she did easily.

"Come to our Masters," Magda said who attached a cock leash to Lee. "Worship your Queen's ass." As Magda began the same to Alric's.

"We are taking a chance," Selene noted.

"I know but if you can hold your own against Vera, he responded. "The distortion will work."

"If I don't, she will kill us both."

"Your choice, you can stay here be my Witch Queen."

The small blond considered, "I am tempted." Then her voice hardened. "That kingdom is mine by right." She waived her hand and their clothes disappeared. "Grant me one more time as a slave?"

Alric grabbed her wrists and bound them. "Now my magical bitch! Kiss the whip."

Selene did and then licked it.

Bending her over, The Tech lord began whipping her backside. Selene moaned but did not beg.

"You are a tough wench."

"Thank you Master."

Alric was hard and penetrated anally, Selene squealed in delight.

"More!"

"Yes."

Alric than untied her, "Now let me serve you Queen Selene."

Selene eyes glowed and he could not move. She began edging him.

"This could be your fate if we lose." She kissed him sticking her tongue down his throat. "Of course, we intend to win and it would still be your fate."

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers