Battle Between Two Kingdoms Ch. 03

Story Info
The Change.
794 words
3
2.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Queen Vera lounged in her throne room after her daily fucking and castrating of a male slave.

"Queen Vera?" Her Vizier approached timidly.

"What is it?" the red-haired tyrant demanded.

"Magda and Kika have returned with what looks to be a dead male."

She smiled, "Excellent, I want to piss of that Tech Lord's remains."

Her two prized warriors entered. "My dears you will be rewarded." She lifted the head.

"So, this is the great Alric," she scoffed.

The eyes opened, "That Lord Alric," as he spit in her face.

She staggered back, "You fools! Kika kill him."

"Not Kika," the woman responded as Selene took off her glamour.

"You," Vera cast a major power spell to kill her opponents.

Selene countered with her shield.

Alric held himself back. Selene has counseled that both she and Vera should extend themselves before he acted.

Both witches were sweating, Selene look like she fading.

Vera crowed, "I was always stronger!"

"Not anymore," Alric said as he activated the distortion field.

All three women sank to the floor as they were assaulted by sounds lights and nausea. Vera tried to attack, when Alric decided to go physical and did a running kick to her head.

Vera was unable to defend against both assaults and was stunned.

Following Selene's instruction, he bound her arms behind her than gagged and blindfolded his enemy. He hoped Selene was right that sight, sound and immobility would neutralize her powers. Only than did he turn off the distorter.

Selene groaned and made it to her feet. With a bright smiled, "It worked!"

"She can't act?"

"Not like that," the witch walked over to her foe. "Now comes the fun part."

Vera woke up blind and deaf. She felt her blindfold being removed. Good I will hypnotize him It was Alric. Good my next fuck.

Nothing happened. She heard male and female laughter.

"Did you think we were that stupid?" Alric asked.

"While you were sleeping, I bound your powers." Selene informed her as she removed her gag.

"Traitors!" Looking at the witch and Magda. "Why not just kill me?"

"That was the original plan, But Selene and I have a much grander vision." He looked over to Magda. "Began the whipping."

"With pleasure," the blond warrior picked up cat of 9 tails and began whipping the former queen.

Vera began screaming.

"That's what happens to a bully who only knows about inflicting pain." Alric noted.

"True." Selene agreed. "Now start with the pleasure," she instructed.

He took out his vibrator and began playing with her pussy while licking her tits.

Vera was outraged, "How dare you touch me."

"We intend more than that", was the witch's reply.

Vera began sweating but was enjoying the sexual pleasure. She could not concentrate and felt hands on her hand. "Your power is mine!"

Selene and Vera's bodies glowed as Magda and Alric continued the assault. Vera's body went slack.

"How do you feel?" Alric asked.

"Like I could do anything. I could conquer the world; nothing can stop me." Then she giggled. "Good thing I am committed to what's next."

"She's waking up," Magda informed them.

The red head looked at them with hate and fear. "Kill me, you have taken everything."

"We may," Alric answered. "But I think it is fitting that you see how we destroy your world view first."

Alric and Selene stood in the exact middle between, the Amazons and Tech Lord kingdoms. A bound and nude Vera knelt at their feet.

An amplified voice was heard by all, "You see Vera has been deposed and Selene is back as rightful Queen of the Amazons."

Selene now spoke, "We have decided to end this conflict, not just in peace but in union."

"To achieve this, we need to understand and respect one another."

"You will learn Dominance and Submission."

Alric stripped, "Begin."

"Mistress Slave and Master Slave!"

Alric knelt.

"He is mine and I am his. For the next day all men shall serve all women. Then on the next day all women will serve all men." She paused. "Except for you Vera, you will be in denial during all of it."

"Curse you!"

Selene pushed Alric to his back and froze him place. She magickly put a strap on and began lovingly fucking him. "It worked," she whispered.

"Yes, my queen, it has. Now dominate me show the hold out, the New Order!"

She flipped him over and took his anal cherry.

24 hours later, there was no noise, but everyone's attitude changed. Men now dominated the women, and the women accepted it.

Selene unfroze Alric and he bound her tight and used and abused her.

After that period, everyone was ordered to reflect.

Oh Selene and Alric killed Vera.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers