All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 03'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
very good

the chapter was very interesting and entertaining i really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It's not too long. You keep writing as well as you do and we'll read it :)

Very interesting so far, looking forward to the next chapter!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
I am addicted

to this story. Please continue and post more very soon. And thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Never too long

Loving this story so far and don't worry enjoyable stories are never too long. Cheers!

erin1955erin1955almost 13 years ago
5

What a gripping story line,you have me hooked,gripping on to every word.I wonder if she is his mate ?

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Enthralling Story

I am glad this was a longer chapter. Keep going. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5stars

Keep the story coming. It is really good....I have you marked as a favorite.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Wow

This was a great chapter. Your story is awesome.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

don't apologize for this length, it was just perfect ;-)

now the rest of the story can begin and their mutual attraction to grow stronger!

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 13 years ago
Not Long Enough!

Are you kidding, I am prepared to read a great "LONG" story!

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I would have been quite happy for it to go on. I think the length was perfect. It's tough when you get into a good story and you feel like it ends just as that part gets going. I think you have a great talent for moving the story at a perfect pace. It is a great story. I love the characters. They have such depth to them. They each have these pasts that are really interesting and that has obviously shaped them. The mystery behind how she exists is great. I'd love to know more about him and his past. I so loved the scene when he's spirit walking and sees her kick ass in the beginning b/c it gives you a sense that they are on a more equal footing than if that hadn't happened. He respects her for what she did and also for what she's become despite what she's endured.

You really have an awesome story. I can't wait for the next chapter. It is extremely well-written. The storyline is exciting. I'd like to see more descriptive language when they leave as to the environment etc so that the picture in my mind can be more rich.

I can't wait for more. Definitely one of the best. Thanks.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Building Up

the background. It was nice to get the background of Shane. Knowing her history helps understand her reluctance to Cole. Speaking of Cole, I like the fact that he is so understanding with Shane. He holds her when she needs to cry. And gives her space when she thinks she can walk only to be close enough to catch her when she falls, And the fact that they are discovering thier feeling for one another at such a slow almost careful pace is the icing on the cake. Can't wait to learn more about Cole.

I'll be watching for chapter 4

lheyralheyraalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I love that you took the time to develop a plot! If you finish, I'm sure that this will be the best that I have read on this site so far. I couldn't believe that you apologized for a lengthy chapter! Please write more!

GinaTinaGinaTinaalmost 13 years ago
Interesting start...

You have caught my attention. Do go on.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Awesome Story!

This story reminds me of one of my other favorites on Literotica: Thrown into Darkness. This story is also becoming one of my favorites.

Just glad that the characters aren't resisting each other too much like in other stories where the author tries to use as many problems to keep the characters away from each other as long as possible.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It's like dangling the proverbial carrot in front of the horse, it's always the next chapter where we hope to learn about what's going on. Seems that you should check into getting a proofreader for your stories. They weren't game changing, but the typos and mistakes did slow the story a bit. Still looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous