Battle for Earth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Gluck! Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!...Aack! Aack! Aack* Thyia choked and coughed around his throbbing cock, driving him over the edge as another climax neared.

"Ooh God almighty, Thyia!" Benjamin howled. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, turned her around as quickly as he could so her shapely ass and wet pussy faced him. He stood on his knees, positioned himself behind her, and pushed himself back inside of his lover.

"Aaah!" Thyia moaned out loud. Benjamin grabbed and held onto her wide hips and thrust his hips back and forth, slapping against the skin of her ass, balls and all; The sound echoing off the walls of the room.

"Aahh, aah, oh my god, Thyia!"

"I never knew humans, aagghh! Had this much stamina In them."

"I'm no regular Joe, Thyia!" he groaned. "I am a member of the United States Coast Guard. The training they put you through will only build up your stamina."

"Well...it...aaugh!...it certainly has been paying off!"

Benjamin shifted from holding onto her hips to grabbing her by her wrists. He pulled her arms back, pausing momentarily to make sure he was not hurting her. She shot him a wink looking over her shoulder that let him know everything was fine on her end. He resumed thrusting. He pounded her pussy for all he was worth. The grey-elven woman clenched her teeth and sucked in air sharply through them in response to her senses overloading with pleasure. Every cell on her skin sang a tune of passion and delight in sweat. Her heart put on a smile in the form of a shimmering sheen that layered her skin. Her excitement manifested as panting similar to that of a dog dying of thirst.

Pounding away past his threshold. Benjamin's balls tightened. A burst of energy blossomed from his crotch and pressed his groin flat against her round ass. His hips jerked ecstatically as he emptied the contents of his testicles inside her womb. The entire time she had been propping herself up on the bed with her hands. But when their sexual adventure finally ended. She fell on the side of her face and breathed air deeply into her lungs. Though her breathing was labored, she found the strength in her to smile and look behind her right back at him. He smiled and grinned back at her in kind. He leaned forward to meet her in a kiss, Pulling out of her only after he became flaccid.

He fell back on his bed, sweaty and fatigued. With the back of his hand resting on top of his forehead and the back of his head against some pillows. He struggled to catch his breath and steady his racing heart. Thyia sat back up on the bed and crawled over to him to lay and rest comfortably beside him. She rested the side of her head on top of his chest, arm wrapping around his waist, and stared back at her heaving lover.

"Maybe we should open some windows in here, huh Thyia? You know to let the funky smell out. Heh heh heh."

"Nonsense, Benjamin. This smell is proof of our united bodies and hearts. I will remember it when I learn if I conceived from your seed which you provided me plenty of, in three days."

"Wait, three days from now you'll know whether you're pregnant? How will you know."

"Do you see these markings on my skin? They will glow brightly if I successfully conceive. A bright glow means a very healthy litter. A medium glow means up to three children who will be born relatively healthy. And a soft glow means one child with a risk of being born with some health complications."

"I hope and pray it's not the last one. I hope it's the first. But if the lord can't or won't give me that. Then I can settle for the second choice. Which choice are you hoping for Thyia?"

"I would surely cry if I am unable to conceive from your seed. Especially given how passionate you were with me. I too pray I can provide you with a lot of children, all born healthy of course. I am curious as to what our children will look like. It is not uncommon for elven women to give birth to children conceived from human males or males of other species. Usually, the child takes up after the physical appearance of the parent with the most dominant genes."

"So then the species of the parent determines nothing in the physical makeup of the mixed child then, Thyia?"

"Of course, species play a part. But for my species, a person's genes are the determining factors. Physical makeup determined by the species is secondary."

"Well, I consider myself to be a pretty decent-looking man. And you are far beyond more beautiful and sexy than any human woman who has ever walked the face of this earth. I can tell you that much for certain. Even if they end up looking like their mother. I won't mind."

"Seriously, Benjamin?"

"Well, it will suck if they end up being carbon copies of you. It's like what's up with that? If they even get the color of my hair, I'll be happy with just that."

Thyia giggled and twisted Benjamin's nipple. "Ow. What the F babe?" He said, rubbing his nipple. The busty grey elf smirked to herself and straddled her human lover. She leaned forward on top of him, pressing her large breasts down on top of his sweat-covered face. He moved his head and peeked over her breasts.

"Again?" he asked confusingly.

"Why not? Besides, I've grown fond of your fiery passion for me and my posterior."

"Well, I can't argue with my future wife, now can I?"

"No, you cannot. Now get this fat, long human cock of yours hard again and keep planting your seed in me. I might even conceive come next morning if we keep going till early next morning."

"All right but give me a moment. I need to find some Viagra to help me stay hard longer."

"You don't need anything of that sort to help you. Here, let me help you." Thyia cooed. She moved downward, till her face was staring back at his limp cock and ball sack. Chanting something in her native elven language to herself. She played with his balls with both her hands and took him back down her mouth.

Every nerve on his cock and in his balls appeared to be firing off happy signals over and over again, threatening to overload his brain with pleasure and breaking him. To his surprise. He stared back down at his elven beauty, stroking his erect cock with one hand and licking up and down his shaft with her tongue.

"God I am so lucky to be paired up with you. There is no way the other fellas could be luckier than I am."

12