Ismene

Story Info
He gambled on her and she paid off in more ways than one.
54k words
4.57
15k
16
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ismene was looking down at her phone, looking at her new schedule for the semester after switching classes. Her last semester at college she had decided she didn't need another elective, she was taking another botany course since she was considering a career in a parallel field.

Half paying attention to the path in front of her, she was avoiding other people on the walk. She was almost to the bus stop and veered left when someone stopped in front of her and they intercepted her again, making her look up.

The man was familiar, tall and slender in a t-shirt that had a 20 sided die and the words 'It's all fun and games until someone fails a saving throw', with a flannel shirt over it and the sleeves pushed up. Ismene was immediately annoyed. Why wear two shirts at all as warm as it was unless they were just trying to look cool?

No. The man wasn't trying to be cool in the ironic shirt, he thought the shirt was cool. He was geeky in his quiet way, but mostly he was creepy. He gave her school shooter vibes with his black canvas backpack that looked military issue and his combat boots. His jaw length black hair with his pale complexion and sad eyes.

"Excuse me," she spoke flatly, starting to move around him.

"Hey, Ismene," he smiled quickly.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"Uhh, not really, we had a class together last year? Lit with Professor Harris?"

"Ok? Uhh, excuse me, my bus is..."

"I'm Dante."

"Dante. Right," she answered, rolling her eyes. She wondered what imaginary roleplaying character he created and borrowed that name from. "Excuse me," she insisted, trying to go around him again.

"I was wondering!" he cried quickly, moving in front of her again.

Ismene was starting to feel freaked out, him not letting her pass.

"If we could maybe go out Friday night?"

"N-no thanks."

"Why not?" he demanded, sounding offended.

"I I don't have to explain to to you," she spoke loudly. "No means n-no, asshole."

Everyone at the bus stop turned around. "You need help?" a man asked, looking 'Dante' over with a scowl.

Ismene looked up at Dante. "Excuse me," she hissed loudly, moving around him with exaggerated distance, letting him see how repulsed she was.

Asshole.

Ismene moved into the bus stop shelter and sat down on the bench in the corner. Putting people and distance between her and 'Dante'.

He hovered a moment, looking torn and agitated, then finally shoved his hands in his pockets and hunched his shoulders as he walked away.

Ismene forgot about him in under a minute.

That night she climbed into bed and opened her laptop, ready to watch something mind numbing so she could fall asleep. She got a notification as soon as she opened a browser.

'New friend request'.

She clicked on it and opened facebook.

Friend request from 'Dante Ellison'.

Yikes.

'Decline' and 'block'.

Way to be a creeper, Dante.

Ismene closed it and turned on Family Guy to fall asleep to.

Thursday she was walking to class with one of her classmates, talking to her as they walked.

"Ismene!"

Ismene turned and 'Dante' caught up to them.

"Hey! I saw you and wanted to say hi. I think we are going the same way. Can I..."

"Dude, w-what is wrong with you? I I said no, I blocked you you on facebook, do you need a a a restraining order before you you get the hint? Leave m-me alone!"

He flinched back, his face turning red. "You don't have to be mean!"

"Apparently I I I do! You refuse t-to understand. Leave m-me the fuck alone!"

He turned and hurried away as people stopped to watch.

"Holy shit, who was that?" Andrea asked.

"No idea, s-some rando that tried to to come on to m-me the other day. I I I told him no and he he has kind of stalked m-me since."

"He's creepy isn't he? Is he like, ROTC or something? Was he wearing army clothes?"

Ismene shrugged. He had been wearing camo army pants and boots. The black t-shirt had had a logo on it that she had never seen, but it looked very 'right wing'.

She didn't forget him right away this time, and she was feeling a little nervous about him. Nervous enough that she stayed after class and watched the quad for a few minutes.

Ismene was right. He showed up after a minute, looking around.

"Professor Proulx?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Miss Miller?"

"Do you you know the n-number for campus s-s-s-security?"

"Is something wrong?"

"Just... another s-student s-sort of of getting in m-my space a lot. Not taking no for for an answer. I I I just don't w-want to to walk alone."

"Who?" he asked, coming up to stand next to her and look out.

"Him. The b-boy there in in in the black t-shirt and and camo pants."

"Dante Ellison?"

"Yes, you you know him? And and and that's his real name?"

"I have him in my AP class, and yes. It's his given name. Well. Durante Ellison, but he goes by Dante. He's giving you trouble?"

"Yes."

"He's an intense young man, but I think he is harmless? He's very smart, maybe a little socially inept. I will call campus security if you want me to."

"You you really th-think he's harmless?"

"He doesn't strike me as dangerous, just not a people person really."

Ismene sighed. "Ok, th-thank you s-s-sir," she sighed with a shrug as she pushed out the door into the quad. Ismene looked down at her phone even though it wasn't on and kept tabs on him as she walked.

He didn't approach her, but he did watch her. She wasn't positive he wasn't following her, but she refused to turn around and look until she got to the bus stop and turned a full circle before sitting down. She didn't see him.

Friday, she asked her roommate's boyfriend for a ride to class instead of taking the bus, still feeling off. When they drove by, she saw Dante leaning on the building across from the bus stop, watching for the bus.

What a creeper.

Maybe he would think she wasn't in class today.

Just in case, she left out the side door and walked to the other bus stop on the other side of campus.

Ismene stayed in Friday night, studying as her roommate went out with her boyfriend. The house they were renting was a large older house split into 4 smaller apartments for college kids to rent. Jaycee and Ismene had been roommates at the dorm, then moved in together their junior year into this place. Jaycee had met Brian over the summer and he basically lived with them, sleeping in her room with her. He wasn't in college, he worked at the ford plant. He didn't pay rent, but he cooked a lot and got groceries, and gave Ismene rides when she asked. She didn't mind him living with them, they were both quiet and respectful.

Just after midnight, Ismene slammed her books shut and rubbed her eyes, yawning. She went to the kitchenette, padding through in her old t-shirt and bare feet. They weren't home yet so she wasn't worried about her bare legs. She made herself a peanut butter and honey sandwich, standing to eat it at the counter as she had a half glass of milk.

Curling into bed, she felt tired enough that she didn't even need a mindless show to turn her brain off so she could sleep, which was very unusual for her.

Sighing, she rolled, then immediately felt like something was wrong.

She was waking up before her alarm? No... her alarm never went off. It was late and she had slept in. She turned her head and opened her eyes, then stared in confusion at the canvas wall and door that was zipped shut.

Ismene sat up quickly, alarmed, but was quickly jerked back by something around her neck. She let out a scream as her hands went to the leather collar.

"Didn't think you were ever going to wake up."

Ismene turned, rolling partway and looking at Dante. He was sitting behind her in the huge tent, in a camping chair. "Let me g-go!"

"Fuck you, Ismene. This is what being a bitch gets you," he spat with a sneer as he sat up.

"P-p-please!"

"Puh puh please!" he mocked.

Ismene fumbled at the collar, trying to find the buckle. All she found was a padlock, the kind with numbers you rolled for a pin combination.

Dante stood and came around to stand in front of her as her hand found the chain and followed it. It was chained to a huge eye screw that was driven into the ground.

"Don't bother," he scowled, looking her over. "That is held in place by a concrete reinforcement buried further in the ground than you are tall."

Ismene watched his eyes roam over her, his look going from malicious to hungry. She reached down and pulled the t-shirt down and he snorted.

"I carried you, hauled you around, laid you out and sat here with you the whole time you were out and never touched you in that way and you're fucking worried I am seeing your panties now? You think that's what this is about? Fuck you. This never had to happen at all, you never had to be such a freaking bitch."

"You you you could have t-taken no for an answer and and left me alone! I I I don't date! I I I say no to every guy that asks m-me out! P-people are going to to be looking for m-me, they know you you have been being a creeper and and and I w-was afraid of you!"

"Afraid of me! I never did anything to you!"

"Except f-follow me around and and and fucking kidnap m-me! Did you you you drug me?"

He gave her another smirk as he sat back, proud of himself. "You are the only person in your house that drinks whole milk, your roommate drinks almond milk. You usually only have a few swallows, but you had a lot more last night. Half a glass. That's why you were out so long."

"You... you've b-been watching m-me? M-my house? You you you knew where I lived?"

"Duh. Obviously I knew where you lived. How else would you be here now?"

"How l-long? How l-long have you you you been watching m-me?" she demanded, horrified.

He half grinned. "Long enough to know you masterbate every time you listen to your roommates having sex."

Ismene made a strangled sound, mortified.

He chuckled and leaned forward again. "No, it was good. Hot. I always wondered though, why never a dildo or vibrator?"

"How l-long?" she demanded again. "W-weeks? Months?"

He gave another gallic shrug of a single shoulder. "Since last year when I first saw you in class."

She whimpered, then yanked on the collar again, pulling as hard as she could on the chain.

"You'll just exhaust yourself. This place has been ready a long time, we have it all laid out perfectly. Just in case."

"P-please," she began, shaking her head as her eyes filled with tears. "P-please let m-m-me go! They they they'll be l-looking for for for me! Th-they all know about y-you! Even Professor Proulx!"

He gave her another leering sneer. "Nah, Izzy. Can I call you Izzy? Good," he nodded quickly, not letting her answer. "You wrote a letter, left it on the counter. Your brother called and your mom was in an accident. You had to go home, she was in ICU. You had no idea how long it would take, but you would call when you could, though you might be busy. She won't be missing you for a while. By the time she does? Oh well."

"Sh-she knows my my handwriting!"

"So do I," he shrugged, that smirk still there. "I perfected it. Not even you would be able to tell it wasn't yours."

"What do you you you WANT?" she demanded with a scream.

"Easy, Izzy. I want what every guy wants. To not be treated like complete shit. To be given a fair chance. To not be talked down to and dismissed out of hand. To not be judged unfairly before you even know me."

"I I I didn't! I I I didn't judge you you unfairly! I I I looked at you and and and saw a creepy asshole and and and you ARE! You DRUGGED me and and and KIDNAPPED me! I I I w-was right!"

"I would have been a perfect gentleman if you had just said yes!" he yelled back, standing up to lean over her.

Ismene reached up and tried to claw at his face, but he jerked back out of reach.

"You try that again and you will pay," he hissed dangerously. "I have studied every form of torture known to man and I know what will break you the fastest."

Ismene went still, looking up at him with wide, terrified eyes.

"Now. Here's how it's going to be. You can either convince me that you aren't a completely worthless bitch who deserves my attention and respect, or you can become my own personal experiment. Finding out which tortures are the most effective and how long I can keep you alive through all of them."

Ismene whimpered and shook her head in disbelief.

"What'll it be, Izzy?" he asked, his lip curled.

"I-I-I d-don't know w-w-w-w-w-what you you you w-w-w-want from m-me!"

"Calm down a little, your stutter only gets that bad when you are really stressed. All you have to do is be nice. Try. Try fucking hard, Izzy. Show me how nice you can be and how worth my time you are."

Ismene broke down in a defeated sob, turning to curl up on the camp bed.

"None of that, turn off the waterworks. I don't like that manipulative bullshit! You're going to need to toughen up out here, Izzy. Learn how to live off the grid, pitch in and help. You understand?"

"P-p-please! Let me me me g-go home! I I I'll g-go out w-w-with you and and and be n-nice!"

"Slow your fucking breathing and calm down! You're going to hyperventilate!"

"P-please d-d-don't r-rape m-me! I I I w-want to w-wait t-till I I I'm m-m-married! Th-that's w-why I d-don't use m-more than m-m-my f-finger!"

Dante squatted next to her and grabbed her wrist, pulling it close as he put his hand in hers. "Don't worry about that, Izzy. I will square all of that away and take care of that right off."

She shook her head miserably, her face contorting again as more tears came. "P-p-p-lease d-d-don't! It's im-im-im-impor important!"

"Shhh," he whispered soothingly, stroking her hair back off of her face. "I didn't mean I would rape you, Izzy. I meant I would marry you. All you have to do is be nice and prove you are worth it. Once you do that, you'll see what a great guy I can be to the right girl. Now calm down, slow your breathing. Let me tell you a little about where we are, what our life is going to be like. First off, get ideas of escaping out of your head. It will never happen. You are far away from civilization and there's no getting out of where we're going. Only I know where we are. If I catch you trying to escape? I won't bother with you anymore and you'll be buried up here. Same if you try to hurt me. When I say you will do your best to try and prove you are worth my time, I mean it. You will pour your fucking heart into to it, Izzy. You will want to be here and show me every day how happy you are about it. How happy you are with me. You got that?"

Ismene nodded rapidly, her eyes wide as she tried to control her breathing.

"Do as I ask, know your responsibilities and do them without being told and learn to be affectionate, Izzy. Like your roommates are. I want the smiles, the kisses in passing, the cuddling, the passionate fucking and the longing looks. It's not too much to ask for someone to care for me as I care for them, is it?"

She shook her head, still unable to articulate.

"So will you try, Izzy?"

She nodded quickly.

"See? Was that so hard?" he asked mockingly. He patted her hand as he set it back on her chest, then looked her over, his eyes roaming. "So... no sex before marriage? I can respect that, Izzy... but how about playing around a bit?" he asked, moving to his knees next to her and putting his hands on her thighs.

She went completely still, her eyes wide with terror.

He eased his hands up her thighs slowly, letting out a shuddering breath as he watched their progress all the way up. He stopped when his thumbs were barely touching her pussy lips through her cotton underwear and looked up at her face as he began to stroke up and down very softly with his thumbs. "I could get you off," he offered, his voice husky. "It's not penetration, it's no more than what you do to yourself. Only difference is I would use my mouth. Don't cry, Izzy. I am asking you. Let me taste you? Get you off? Show you how hard I will try for you too, if you try for me?"

Ismene managed to shake her head, shaking from head to toe, but her fingers and toes were starting to go numb and she was getting light headed.

"Breathe more deeply, Izzy. Big, slow breaths. Come on, count to five as you breathe in and seven as you breathe out. Keep going, don't stop until you are more calm. Five in, seven out," he spoke soothingly, but his thumbs were still lightly stroking her pussy lips through her panties.

She hated that it felt good and she could feel it getting her excited, causing her to panic even more. What if he saw it? Felt it? He had to, the way she was soaking into her panties!

"Come on, keep it up, Izzy. Five in, seven out. Calm down. Close your eyes. Deep in, slow out."

His thumbs moved up slightly, converging just over her clit as he rubbed both sides back and forth.

"Slow, easy, big breaths," he whispered soothingly. "Relax. Let it feel good, let go of everything else. Focus on how it feels. Does it feel good Izzy? Do you like it? I can tell you do, you are soaking through fast. No, slow your breathing, stop stressing about it, I like it. I want to taste you, Izzy," he purred, leaning closer to her, his lips brushing her jaw. "Let me taste you. Let me make you come for me."

Her breathing had become rapid again, but it was different now. He knew what she liked, he knew exactly how to get her off, he had watched her so many times. Her underwear were soaked and she began writhing under his efforts, her limbs going taut as her lips parted slightly.

"Let me taste you," he demanded again, dragging his lower lip over her jaw and up to her lips. He kissed her softly and her eyes opened in surprise, but she didn't turn away. She went stiff and her hands gripped his arm as if she wanted to push him away, but she didn't. "Let me make you come for me," he whispered, his lips against hers.

She made a mewling noise as her eyebrows knit and she closed her eyes again. Her hands went back to the sheets as she clutched them as if holding herself down.

He knew she was close and he wanted to feel it the moment it happened. He moved a thumb over slightly to cover her nub and keep working her as he turned his other hand and slid it under her panties, sliding his finger into her slick hole with ease.

Ismene let out a sighing moan as her back arched and she tossed her head slowly.

Dante curled his finger up, stroking her from the inside as his thumb worked her clit furiously. He knew she usually came quickly when she did it herself, but she was trying to hold back or she was nervous. Leaning close again as he worked her, he gently nibbled on her very hard nipple through her thin t-shirt.

"Nnnnnn," she wailed, one of her hands letting go of the sheets and her fingers sliding into his long hair. Seconds later, she came for him, her legs going rigid and trapping his hand between them as she mewled and jerked, cum squirting out of her and soaking the bed and his fingers.

"Oh fuck," he breathed, his eyes wide as he watched in wonder. He had just made her come!

She went limp, panting and swallowing hard.

"That was fucking hot," he told her throatily, leaning in to kiss her neck as he slid his hands up her waist.

She did not respond, laying languidly with her eyes still closed. Kissing along her neck and up to her jaw, he kissed her lips and she didn't respond right away until he kissed her again and tried to ease her mouth open. She turned away from him slightly, making a small noise of objection, but she was still laying there limp and exhausted.

"Izzy," he whispered, his entire body trembling with need. "I loved that. YOU loved that, I felt you come. I watched you come. That was... so fucking perfect! Look at me, Izz. I... I know you want to wait, but I need you now," he breathed, taking her hand and bringing it to the hard bulge in his pants. She whimpered and her eyes finally opened as she turned to look at him and tried to jerk her hand away. He held it fast and continued to use her hand to stroke his cock through his pants. "It's ok," he assured her. "I won't fuck you, not yet. Not till we are married! I will wait for you, because I know that was always your plan. But... Izzy, there are things we can do that aren't sex," he coaxed, licking his lips.