Battle for Earth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready? I don't think I've ever been this excited before in my unending life" She said excitedly. Menja stood up on the bed, rubbed her small dark grey clitoris first, then lunged herself at her husband.

Oscar caught her legs in his arms, bent in the elbows. His cock throbbed with eager excitement to be inside her already.

"After this act, there won't be any turning back, my husband" Menja purred, licking the side of his neck and face.

"for either of us," he replied confidently. Oscar moved away from the bed while he carried his wife in his arms.

Positioning the head of his erect, wet cock at the entrance of her wet pussy. Oscar slid himself inside of his wife. He slid himself inside. The walls of her pussy were very tight and extremely hot. But unlike with a human woman whose pussy only tightened around a cock once inside of them. Menja could do plenty with her body that no human woman or human for that matter, could. He bottomed out inside of her small burning inferno of a pussy. The head of his cock pressed against her cervix. An action that did not cause her discomfort, only disappointment that the natural length of her pussy could not accommodate him entirely. So she opted to manipulate her internal structure.

Her cervix widened, allowing the head of his cock and an inch more to slide inside her small womb. With a lusty hazy look in her eyes. Menja held on to the back of his neck with both hands and told him.

"This way, when you cum inside of me. You'll be shooting directly inside of my baby maker, nyahaha!"

Fighting not to cum too soon from the vibrating walls of her clenching walls gripping his entire shaft. Oscar mustered up his inner strength and thrust his hips upwards and downwards. At first slowly, but gradually when his cock was slick enough with her pussy cream slathering it. He held nothing back and slapped his groin against her wet crotch repeatedly. Slapping loudly with great intensity. He leaned forward to catch her black lips in a fiery kiss.

Slap* Slap* Slap* Slap* Slap*

"Hah, hah, hah, haah! Haah! Fack! Fuck me, Oscar! Fuck me!" She hollered, breaking her kiss with him.

Oscar groaned deeply slapping in and out of her as he pleased. Menja's tiny toes curled from the pleasure coursing through her small body like electrical currents running through live wires. So much that the color around her toes turned pale white, from the blood flow being cut off from them. Her foot-long ears which were usually half raised were entirely lowered. Her lower jaw hung down wide open in a soundless prolonged scream. Her long cold tongue, hung down off the side of her mouth as her teary eyes rolled into the back of her head leaving only her red sclera exposed.

The smooth yet hot rigid walls of her pussy massaged his cock in every manner. They squeezed with just the right amount of pressure, including the ring of her cervix which squeezed just below the head of his cock even tighter than the rest of her vagina combined. Like a spear repeatedly spearing a slab of flesh. Oscar did not relent until finally, with all of his stamina and might behind him, erupted.

Emptying the contents of his heavy balls inside of her small womb, he filled her up to the brim with several hot jets of cum firing out of him. Menja's tiny body shook violently, squirting also. Her pussy leaked with her juices and the excess cum flooded out of it.

He kept his hips raised upwards, waiting and relishing the feeling of pumping his wife with his seed until he was finally done. When he was, he stepped forward toward their bed with trembling legs. He pulled out of his tiny demon wife, leaving her leaking pussy gaping in the shape of his cock, and laid her down on top of her stomach. He laid down on his back next to her. He turned to her and watched her breathing deeply. The sweat beads that collected on her forehead and face rolled down her face and neck. Her fat little round ass was on full display for his viewing pleasure.

"Hey, Menja. Psst, my little demon wife, how was that?" he whispered.

Menja giggled to herself. She moved the strands of black hair hanging down in front of her face, aside behind an ear. She crawled over to him and lay beside him, reaching down to grab his limp cock in her tiny hand.

"This night is far from over. I want you to fuck me and pump me till you're almost dead."

"But-"

"Ha! Just fucking with you Oscar, nyahahahaha! But this night truly is far from over. Let's do what we did when we first fucked." Menja slapped her round ass cheek, getting her husband to stare at it wobble. He slowly got more erect again when he realized what she wanted and what he wanted also deep down inside.

Moving right behind her, Oscar placed his cock in between her two round little ass cheeks. He watched her spread them apart with her tiny clawed hands. Her dark gray puckered asshole and his throbbing wet cock couldn't wait to have each other any longer. Slapping her ass cheeks hard. Oscar pushed himself inside of her tightest hole and groaned pleasantly at being balls deep inside his wife's asshole again.

"AAHHHH FUUCCKKK!!" The tiny imp hollered, shaking the walls of their bedroom with only the sheer might of her voice once again.

**Yaounde, Cameroon**

Central Africa, Region 18

After an entire day and night of passion came to an end. Eposi awoke the next morning next to Methild who was still sleeping. Probably still very tired after pushing himself to the point of exhaustion. She rolled over to his side and placed an arm around his waist. Pulling him close to her. She kissed him on his shoulder and neck, getting a soft moan from him. She closed her eyes and thought back to her favorite moment mating with her dark elven lover last night.

Methild had her bent over in front of a mirror inside the bedroom. Her hands were placed beside the long vertical mirror while she stared at herself and her lover fucking her like a dog. His hands grasped firmly onto her hips as his groin slapped fervently against her buttocks. His ball sack, which was larger and heavier than a human man's, slapped frantically against her wetness.

"Fu-u-uck!" Methild moaned.

"Fuck! Hah! Hah! Hah! Oh God, Methild, yes, yes, yes...Nnnghhh!" She panted and moaned, pushing her hips back against him, grounding and rolling her ass back against him with delight.

Eposi smiled to herself and tried shaking Methild to wake him. But In his sleep, the dark elf male was dreaming something less pleasant. In his dream he was back home in his world, below the surface, hanging out with his friends. It was like any other day. He and his friends were talking about their latest kills, be they enemy elves or other rival dark elves. They spoke about the treasures they found in caves or on the surface that they stole from other races. He laughed and shared rum with them. He felt at peace with himself something he had not felt for a while. He didn't want this moment to come to an end. Everything about his home, the large underground city he lived in, sparkling and glinting constantly from the windows of homes and businesses, put him at peace.

Dark elves built their homes, or rather, carved their homes inside of rock pillars that supported their underground homes. Slowly, the lights of homes and businesses were blown out, like a gust of wind blowing out a lit candle wicks. Methild watched helplessly as his friends were snatched away by an invisible hand. One moment they were there and the next, they were gone in an instant--as if blinked out of existence. He awoke in a cold sweat with Eposi staring back at him from outside the bed. She had with her a cold, damp hand towel ready to be placed on top of his forehead.

"Are you all right Methild? You look like you were dreaming something awful."

"Oh Eposi, thank Lolth the spider queen ye are still here with me. I had the most terrible dream that I was watching all of my friends and people being snatched away right in front of me. I feel terrible, because even if it was a dream. I felt at peace because I was home with them, all of them."

Methild began to sob and tear up. Eposi placed the cool damp rag on top of his forehead to help him cool down. She sat on a chair situated by his side. She leaned in over him, hugging him. He smiled to himself as he embraced her in his strong arms.

"I did not mean to ruin such a good morning with my--" Methild began speaking, stopping to stare back at Eposi looking back at him with tears in her own eyes.

"It's okay Methild. I miss my family and friends too. It would have been a lot worse if I were all alone. Having you here with me, right now, makes me forget about what I lost but also of what we're going to have."

Methild smiled since he knew what she was alluding to by her words.

"How was last night for ye, Eposi?"

She backed away from him, looking into his eyes, and told him. "It was more than I could have imagined."

"I'm pleased that I was able to please ye, Eposi. I hope that my seed has found your garden safely. You must wait, while I need to finish sculpting the underground nursery for our future offspring."

"How long does pregnancy normally last for your women, Methild?"

"For drow women? As long as human women. But if you desire, I can shorten the time of your pregnancy with some drow magic, down to five months."

"That's it?" she asked him, surprised it couldn't be lowered anymore.

"If I lowered the incubation time any lower, the fetus will die. Now, I must head back to finish the underground nursery." Methild rose out of bed, leaned forward with a smile on his face, and kissed Eposi.

She smiled back at him and watched him leave their bedroom.

Outside of the presidential palace, Methild was shaving away at the underground walls of the future nursery for his child or children, if he had more than one. There was a small rock bed with hollowed-out square spaces filled with blankets and small pillows.

"This is the first time I'm going to be a father--a parent. I know that full-blooded drow children need to be in full darkness to properly adapt to living in darkness. But these children or children will be half human and drow. I suppose I could drill some holes in the surface to let some light inside. This way they will adapt to the surrounding darkness while also becoming accustomed to seeing light in the day, this should suffice."

"Aaaahhhhh! Methild come out here!!" he heard his beloved blood-curdling scream all the way underground.

The dark elf was out of the underground nursery like a bat out of hell. He jumped out of the only entrance/ exit located in front of the presidential palace. He readied his daggers and joined Eposi who was standing outside of the palace, staring back at something coming toward them.

Methild's expression turned dark as he and Eposi watched a fifteen-foot tall, muscular, and faceless man with more muscles than a gorilla, and far bigger than any bodybuilder could ever get them. It wore a butcher's apron with black latex gloves. In its right hand, it carried a bundle of collected streetlights, tied together with hundreds of ropes, with street signs bundled together in the spaces of the streetlights to form a crude but effective cleaver.

"I knew there was something strange about all of this," Eposi let out. "Something evil has been waiting for us. And it only showed itself after- "

"-After we've mated. What is it after? I suppose it doesn't matter, does it? Eposi, go inside and barricade all of the doors and windows. Grab your weapons and don't come out until I have put this beast down."

"Methild-"

"Don't talk back to me, I am protecting my future wife and child!"

**Washington D.C, Maryland (USA)**

Northern America, Region 1

The sound of gunfire and bullet casings clinging as they fell on the ground, echoed from the back of the white house. Benjamin was doing a little target practice with his SKS semi-automatic rifle that he brought with him from NYC. He painted circular targets on trees and felt like sharpening his marksman skills so they don't dull. Thyia relaxed back on a pool chair she brought outside, to watch her future husband target practice. She also wore a sunhat to block out the light of the sun. In her hand, she had a glass of red wine that she took a couple of sips from now and again.

Bam* Bam* Bam* Blam* Blam*

There was a change in the air. The normal clear skies had suddenly turned cloudy and overcast. A powerful gust of air blew past them. Strong enough to almost knock Benjamin down on the ground, and almost flip Thyia and the chair she was lying on. She lost her sunhat and tried to grab it from the air before being swept further away up into the sky. Benjamin paused on firing his weapon. He looked up at the darkened skies and turned to look back at Thyia coming running over to him. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulled her close to him, and looked around them with his firearm raised beside him.

It wasn't just him searching their surroundings. Thyia, as a warrior elf herself, looked around to see if she could spot anything out of the ordinary. There was something out of the ordinary. South of where they were standing, something like an animal that was as large and long as a coach bus was stomping down E St NW where it pushed aside and flipped over parked cars. Benjamin aimed his firearm at the beast that was staring back at them both. She stood beside him, with her two hand axes ready to do some damage. Staring through his firearm's scope, the former US coast guard couldn't believe his eyes. This was no mere giant animal. This was a monster!

This beast had the front legs of a lion. The hind legs of a rhino. It had three heads on its body. The center one was a lion's. Its left was a rhino and the right that of a hippo. But there was something more to this monstrous creature. It looked rabid. Its eyes were wide-eyed with its pupils dilated. They were all foaming from their mouths and roared and growled at the couple. The thin little black gates that once kept people from simply walking onto the white house ground, were like a paper wall to the chimera, which flattened the gates when it walked forward.

"Benjamin, I-I don't know where that horrible beast came from. But I think it's after me!"

"What?! What makes you say that? It could also be after me."

"Its arrival coincided after our coupling, it must be because I am going to conceive!"

"Are you sure Thyia!? Are you certain?"

"I can't say for certain Benjamin, but I feel it deep down inside of me. It wants our unborn children!"

"Fuck!" Benjamin blurted out, "Okay Thyia listen to me. Get back inside of the house. I'll draw its attention away from you. Pick a good vantage point and support me."

"Benjamin I don't want to leave you alone! If you die, I'll be left alone with our children. I'll be at the mercy of the other lords and ladies!"

"Don't worry about me babe, I'm not easy to kill. Besides, don't elves have magic? Just provide me with some long-range support."

"Okay Benjamin, I think I have something in mind. Distract it for me while I grab some tree branches on my way back to the house!"

"You got it!" Benjamin shouted confidently, "All right you big ugly fucker, let's go!"

**Mexico City, Mexico**

Mexico, Region 2

Later in the day, south of the American-Mexican border. Menja the tiny imp from hell was sleeping on a large king-sized bed, with Oscar sleeping next to her. The newlywed couple tired themselves out on a 24-hour non-stop sexual romp. Menja was physically unable to get tired, but for her husband's sake--she figured an entire day would be sufficient. The newlywed couple was dreaming their kind of dreams, but ones that were connected on a level.

Oscar's head jerked from left to right. His eyes winced during sleep as he delved deeper into his sleep. In his dream, he dreamt of something extremely bizarre. From the tip of a giant dick that was firmly inside of a dark, watery tunnel whose walls were an olive green color. A burst of white goo fired out from the tip of this giant dick. Inside the gooey white fluid traveled millions of sperm cells traveling down the dark watery tunnel. He wondered if what he was seeing was through the perspective of his sperm cells. Whether they were his that he was viewing or just a downright weird dream, the sperm cells traveled together in tightly packed formations, like members of the army.

The first column came upon the ovum, their target, they saw that it was larger than them. It was dark brown with tiny horns on top with a tiny forked tail behind it.

"Is this what we're supposed to fertilize? Is it just me, or does it look...not right" one of the sperm cells at the front of the column asked the rest of his compatriots.

"Well, she's nice and big" a different sperm cell answered the first.

"Ooh! Ooh! And round too, huh fellas?"

"Shut up Marcus."

"Yeah shut up doofus" A couple of other sperm cells began to pick on a weaker-looking sperm cell.

The ova began to shake and growl, frightening the column of sperm cells. It appeared to let out a deafening yawn that sounded more like a growl. A deep and terrifying growl. "Who dares approach me? Ah, I see I finally have some suitors. Which one of you will be the one to unite human and demon together?"

The sperm cells looked at each other and began to mutter among themselves.

"Is she asking herself a question or is she asking us a question?"

"Hmm, I guess you there, behind the supposed leader will have to do! Now come!" the demonic ova spoke, then formed large tentacles that sprouted from behind it. "Come and fertilize me, Nyahaha!"

"Oh god we're inside the demon, that bastard nutted inside of her! Everybody run!" one sperm cell shouted.

The demonic ova snatched the sperm cell it wanted.

"Garry! It got Garry!" a sperm cell hollered.

"Stop cowering you bastards and wrap tails around each other's heads! I will wrap my tail around Garry's head and pull back. All of you do the same for your fellow brother cell behind you!"

The leader sperm cell swam toward the captured sperm cell and wrapped his tail around his head. The other sperm cells began to wrap their tails around their brothers' heads. Together they pulled back as hard as they could with all of the might their tiny bodies could provide. But even with all of their combined strength, they were no match for the demonic ovum's strength. Garry the sperm cell was forced inside the dark brown ovum and unintentionally fertilized the egg cell.

"Oh dear God almighty, Garry was forced to fertilize that horrible egg!"

"Stop bitching and form a double envelopment!"

"A what!?"

"A goddamn pincer formation! Idiots!" The band of sperm cells separated and formed the second column and began to simultaneously attack the ovum's flanks. But before the sperm cells could drill their way through the surface of the egg cell, the demonic ovum formed armor plates all over its body which repelled the millions of sperm cells trying to get inside it.

It was of no use. The demonic ovum with its multiple tentacles whipped and destroyed cell after cell that it touched. Even the bold leader's bravery and tenacity to drill through the spaces between

the armored plates was futile. His life too was snuffed out when a black tentacle came down on top of him.

In her sleep, Menja giggled to herself while she rubbed her small distended belly. The first sign that she had successfully conceived. But Oscar, on the other hand, awoke in a cold sweat, shaken by what he finished dreaming about. He looked beside him at his tiny imp wife lying beside him. She was nude and scratched the side of her distended belly, giggling to herself. He smiled at her and laid back down on his bed.

12