All Comments on 'Battle For Her Soul'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 230 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I don't know what to say?

Stupid,

or stupid,

and of course stupid.

Nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hooked1957 starting to be a cuckold, wtf happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought he should have sued the asshole and their firm (seems everybody knew of the affair), but I guess he couldn't be bothered. Glad he (wink, wink) got his pound of flesh. Good one.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Sylvia? But... Traci! LOL. Thanks for posting. Another, please. Randi.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

The idea that the husband goes back to a wife just a fuck her for a few more weeks is just Silly nonsense that we see in all these different loving wives stores

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reading the first paragraph I couldn't go any further. The Lone Ranger's "theme song" was the William Tell Overture, not the 1812 Overture. They are both outstanding pieces of music, but so different from each other that no one would get them confused.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Trite. Contrived. Boring. Stereotypical.

Why did you make her a fucking moron? And if Grant was that skilled of a seducer, he wouldn’t have pulled stupid shit that would get him caught. And Sylvia wouldn’t have acted like a retard. And it doesn’t matter if she screwed the entire Green Bay Packers football team on National Television while wearing the American flag and dining on roast Ostrich….she would have cleaned house in divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story told well, and it flowed smoothly. Creative storytelling. Very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did Roman stop at one nut? They always stop with one. You always do both of them to prevent them from breeding. Guys like Grant are predators that don't deserve the right to reproduce. Lost a star or two for an unsatisfied sense of retribution aimed at Sylvia and Grant. I mean considering the 9 months of cheating, the level of personal disrespect aimed at Roman, Sylvia's continued cheating after Roman reveals his knowledge about Sylvia's affair. C'mon, Grant got off so freaking cheap it's ridiculous. Roman didn't even go after the law firm for the inappropriate relationship between Grant and a married subordinate under his management. That was a HR nightmare in the making and grounds for legal action. Someone please write a 'Grant Feels the Burn' version of this...PLEASE!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

He should have crushed them both!

5

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

A great story, with payback for both Sylvie and Grant. 5 stars

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Theme of the Lone Ranger was not the 1812 Overture

Rossini's William Tell Overture.

Neptune60Neptune60over 1 year ago

The Lone Ranger theme is from The William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini and not the 1812 overture mistakenly quoted in this tale of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of this author's better offerings, I'm afraid. The wife was just too delusional to be believable, especially in view of the keen intellect required to practice her chosen profession. The husband was portrayed as street smart but remained embarrassingly far behind the curve for someone with his supposed instincts. Finally, the wife's boyfriend was just too smug, too smarmy and too stupid, like a caricature of the archetypal LW villain, all resulting in a tale that lacked credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lone Ranger theme is William Tell Ovature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story only wish she had gotten some physical punishment as well

Neptune60Neptune60over 1 year ago

The Lone Ranger theme is from The William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini and not the 1812 overture mistakenly quoted in this tale of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title doesn’t seem to match the story. She cheated, he divorced her. Not much of a battle and nary a soul mentioned.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Wound up way to quickly and sort of meandered out the back door with not much to show for itself.

Scores 3/5, just.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Have you noticed in any of the LW stories on this site where the husband gets physical revenge either directly or indirectly it only ever results in one testicle being crushed, it’s like having both crushed would be going too far, you can imagine him thinking ‘I know he’s a piece of shit but I can’t take both of he’s balls that’s just not right’.

Not really a BTB more of a SSB (slightly singed bitch).

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

It's a good story, but needs to be more involved in the character's buildup and development (in my opinion), but for many it will be a home run. Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftds

OutFrontOutFrontover 1 year ago

The Lone Ranger TV show used the William Tell Overture as it's theme song. The 1812 Overture is the one with cannons in the percussion section.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Good story.

But I still think Roman was stupid to have sex with Syl even if he knew about the affair. I always say cut and cut clean no turning back. But good that he dropped Syl the skank for good. He should have sued Grant's company though.

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 1 year ago

interesting story... Well told...

Five stars

Cagivagurl

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Not enuff beat on the basturd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You seem to have confused 1812 for William Tell Overture. Hard to imagine how that happened, but made me stop reading it was so out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a mess. Why did you have to make the husband so pathetic? I mean a 5'9" landscaper with no education, class, or sophistication who doesn't even own his own business? Basically, a shit shoveler. I'm surprised you didn't mention that he had a 4" dick. Why didn't he arrange for a PI to monitor them in Denver? Why didn't he at least grow some balls and tell her she had to choose between finding a new job immediately or divorce? Why would a woman like the one you described even want such a pathetic, poorly educated, worthless little man? And she's a top paralegal who works for a law firm but the divorce goes through without any of them realizing that the key date would be missed? This story was just nonsense. I'm starting to wish Matt Moreau would start posting again. Even his stories were better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You frequently start dialogue from one character, do a paragraph break with missing punctuation, then start that same person talking again and no attribution. Difficult to unwind who's speaking without backtracking. Also, that's not even close to how divorces work. You're not suddenly surprised to learn you were divorced the week before. Finally, sloppy seconds for weeks with your slutty wife, perhaps STD infected wife? Oh, fuck no. That's just a cuck that doesn't want to admit his own nature. Far, far from your best story. In fact this one fails on multiple counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not nearly enough pain for the cheating slut wife! Hire a couple of well hung goons to take her for a long weekend. Good start on Grant but he's going to need another beatdown just as soon as he recovers. Then another one, then another...

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Not sure how the title applies to the actual story.

There was no battle for her soul. Grant wanted her, made his move and she didn't resist.

As soon as Roman had proof he made his move to divorce her.

Where was the battle for her soul?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is whiny and the plot is a bit stupid. Why didn’t he confront his wife when he caught her in a closet with her boss? I guess he actually wanted to watch them fuck a few times before saying anything. The husband character is a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The theme for The Lone Ranger was part of the William Tell overture. Because of that mistake, I chose not to read this story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

LOL. Sorry guys. I'm laughing in a polite way regarding BlackRandi and Hooked's Classical music knowledge. Sadly for me, I'm old enough to remember The Lone Ranger and the music used for its theme song. It was The William Tell Overture, by Rossini. Specifically, the Call to Arms Ride section. NOT the 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky. Both are amazing works though. I've listened to each literally hundreds of times. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What exactly is the point of stories like these? It's not literature nor is it erotic. It's just plain badly written sadness.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Good story, if not very original. After the dinner, the story seemed to lose its passion. Not sure what I can put my finger on, but I didn't feel the emotions of the characters, especially Sylvie. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously…this is new level of gutter taht you have reached impounding out one type story after another?? Man what a shitty piece of Chinese style work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars You do need to change the name though. There was never any war. Husband just sat back and let wife's affair run its course and then just filed for divorce. Where was the battle for her soul?

ANON.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not breaking any new ground, but maybe that’s no longer possible. Very well written, as usual, but less emotionally moving…perhaps due to the lack of novelty. Sadly, this story is still better than 90% of what’s appearing in LW.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

It was a decent story, but the ending felt a bit anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You will never get me to understand the concept of fucking your boss... I don't get it and I don't believe I ever will... I don't understand ruining your marriage for someone who clearly uses their status to bang employees.. the shit storm I would've unleashed, would've made my boss wish he had moved on to another dumb slut😈.. he misjudged me😈...why bang your boss when you can sue the boss and the company for sexual harassment?🤧.. why bang the boss and ruin your life when you can just ruin his?🧐🥴...I don't understand banging your boss and STILL have to show up for work.. I mean, you're whoring backwards😒😂😂😂😂.. if you're gonna be a whore be the best fucking whore you can be..... don't start fucking the boss but still have to clock in.. type of bullshit is this? I don't understand this type of whoring🤭...you have to fuck the boss plus do the job you were hired to do? That's double the work with the same pay and benefits🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I have never looked at my bosses in that way, I would've sued the balls off them if either dared to try to get in my pants.. I don't take kindly to threats or blackmail either... that would actually anger me.. I'm a virgi.. we're vindictive, petty, we don't forgive and we damn sure don't forget....it's fuck you for life😇😉.. I just don't understand how these women in these stories ares so easily seduced, easily influenced... they be so eager to fuck their bosses.. the thought of husband, vows, kids don't even register... it's astonishing.... This is why you get all your sluttiness out during teenager years.. nothing cute about an over 30 whore, with a stretched out pussy and nonexistent walls🤷🏾‍♀️🤪.....the story was ok.. I was a little confused why he was still fucking the whore... excuse me..... slut?....whores actually get paid... I mean her boss was fucking multiple dumb sluts in the company, wasn't he scared of catching something? I would be petrified. but I'm not a man that only thinks with his dick sooooooo🤷🏽‍♀️.. I just don't see my pussy getting wet for my cheating spouse that basically told me they want to continue fucking their boss... who I know is fucking a bunch of other sluts.... this is how diseases get spread... shit is nasty...the wife gave the impression she's cheated before... it was lnt really hard for her boss to get her to cheat.. hell, she was angry at her boss for telling her husband the name her and her boss call himself him behind his back..... "Little Man"......why didn't hubby chin check her boss then?!. Couldn't he tell he was being disrespected? Why did it take him so long to figure out she was fucking her boss? Had he not seen them kissing at the Christmas party, he would've still been the dumb idiot... the "Little Man" comment really should've had him thinking, " what is up with her boss"? Why the attitude/disrespect?.. he should've been questioning his wife reaction to that night... she was taking up for her boss when they got home.. why would she do that? Why did she keep her upcoming trip with her boss a secret? This was a HUGE red flag.. yet, he didn't wonder and cake to a conclusion when he found out about the trip... all these questions together would've gave him a clear fucking picture of what the slut was up to.. he really should've had a P.I on standby either before or after the trip.. she didn't tell him of the trip until the last minute for a reason.. she knew about the trip in advance but waited until she was 3 days away to tell him? Why? Why would she do that if the trip was really all about work? Why would she need to lie about a work trip? Simple answer: because she knew she was going to fuck him and didn't want her husband trying to stop her.. she knew her husband would be looking at her going out of town with her boss as suspect 😏 🙄.. especially the way her boss was treating her husband.. her boss wasn't really trying to hide the fact that he was trying to fuck his wife.. he was just too damn stupid to pay attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You forgot/neglected to have Roman sue the bastard and his company After writing so many paragraphs about her sexual exploits, why so stingy on the retribution Gregg absorbed. It seems unfair that we only heard details of his winning moments and such a brief barren account of his punishment. Too many holes, 3 stars.

SawdustMakerSawdustMakerover 1 year ago

It was the William Tell Overture that was the theme song for the Lone Ranger, not the 1812 Overture.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars but the Author forgot that Roman could sue the Attorney for engaging in undisclosed consensual relationships with subordinates. The story would have been full circle had Roman done this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would say a 3 at max ... not exactly your class - something's lacking

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

I always look forward to a Hooked1957 story. I know it will be well-written, well-plotted, and stimulating. I am never disappointed. 5 stars.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Nice tale, though it feels like there is more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FYI - the music for the Lone Ranger was the William Tell overture by Giacomo Rossini - not the 1812!

SawdustMakerSawdustMakerover 1 year ago

The theme song for the Lone Ranger was the William Tell Overture, not the 1812 Overture.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

"You're right, Syl, I will never know, because I just don't care." Pretty apt statement. Profound and priceless…

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 1 year ago

Awfully bloodless. It doesn’t seem that any of the characters really cared that much. And the jilted husband would be the obvious suspect in the assault so where is the whole cop/alibi thing?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

He had 2 drinks in his hands when he caught them in the closet. How did he resist throwing the drinks in their faces? I couldn't. Also, there are times when he is yelling at her when I would have expected he would have been seething and quiet, holding in the pent up rage. The problem with a story like this is that I can't find a single reason he would have married her in the first place unless she was just too good at hiding her true nature. Good story. He is much better off without her.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

The last time I watched the Lone Ranger, the music was Rossini‘s William Tell Overture

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 1 year ago

The Lone Ranger used the William Tell Overture.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 1 year ago

I don’t see any kind of battle. Just aquiescence. He truly was a little man. Not even fighting for his wife.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

I like guys who know how to hold a grudge. 5/5

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars for one more average BTB and yes, you ticked all the cliche boxes.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Just one nut? Weak! D

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Great cheating tale and its consequences. Thanks for the tale and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Story was good but it ignored its title: there was no battle for the sould of the wife. The husband just found out about it and did nothing. I was looking forward to some drama after the title.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

She is a cruel woman. When I am dictator, women like her will be eliminated :)

Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both you and Blackrandi should know that excerpts from Rossini's "William Tell" was the Lone Ranger theme. Not 1812.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Wasn’t much of a battle. She surrendered to the dark side without a shot fired.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

You're really better than this. The story just plows over old, old ground. It needed more depth, and something to make it memorable, all of which you can do. Maybe if Sylvie actually had some moral compass, or resisted more tenaciously, or if Roman had qualities to hold her to him. Or if Grantland had some humanizing attributes. How did Roman and Sylvie ever get together? What bound them?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

This may be one of the worse, pathetic, clichéd shitpiles I've ever read. Wow, your work has gone downhill for a while now.

lover1953lover1953over 1 year ago

Great story. A lesson in consequences. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"1812 Overture" ISN'T the theme from "The Lone Ranger," the theme is "The William Tell Overture."

\

"doubting seriously that her 5-9, 165-pound husband could even get the 6-4, 200-pound Schwartzman off the ground."- Um, that's the point! He can't throw him far, and doesn't trust him.

\

"Grant was a skilled seducer," - Doesn't seem like Grant needed like much skill, Sylvie was a very willing victim.

\

"The sex that night seemed fantastic to both parties." - Roan took sloppy seconds?! He should have told her no.

\

"Fuck! I love the bitch. I thought she loved me as well!" - Oh, come on, surely he had at least a strong suspicion on that Denver trip.

\

"I just can't resist him," - That doesn't bode well for staying married.

\

What happened to Traci?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a thoroughly superficial tale with a theme that has been done several thousand times here on Lit... and done much, much better. The writer populated his story with two-dimensional characters, speaking dialogue delivered in overly formal tones. I had hopes this writer would improve as he wrote his way through the years. Unfortunately, he seems to be regressing. Pass this story by.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Wow, Hooked is back with 5 stars of vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good story, but why didn't he sue the lawyer ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

both are loser's sylvie the slut ,does not have a clue what love is , she just a nasty whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another wimp husband story from once a pretty good writer who has spent way too much time with Randi and Cavgirl getting woke.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Only one testicle was crushed? What a fucking wimp character you created. Disgusting! You really need to learn how to write a decent BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I love you, Rome, not him, but... he really does it for me. Can't I keep him, too? I mean just for sex sometimes?" she asked.

.

Now that right there is Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame worthy 😎. The above was uttered after Sylvie had been completely found out..the divorce was in progress…but it appeared that Roman was giving her a last chance. Just holy fucking wow. Sort of belies the claim that she was an “intelligent” beautiful woman, doesn’t it?

.

Otherwise, a well written but very predictable version of a too common trope. Better than average…but not a strong “like it”. Deserves a 3.5….but since that’s not an option….

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wanted to give it 4 stars, but could do it. Three stars.

Took Roman too long to get around to doing what he needed to do. Too dumb, just a bit too long.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Don’t understand these stories where the husband know in advance what is going to happen but cares sp little about his wife that he just stands by and watches the acts all hurt and divorces her. He should have stopped things before it happened a real man would have.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Great story, but neither the lawyer or the cheating bitch suffered nearly enough. I miss Traci too, as no one can match her record as a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with last few comments

Shit story

He liked his wife to show her assets. No They are privates for a reason

Finds out about trip and did not trust Grant and does nothing.

Then when finds out for sure plays with getting STDs.

Shit is it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with last few comments

Shit story

He liked his wife to show her assets. No They are privates for a reason

Finds out about trip and did not trust Grant and does nothing.

Then when finds out for sure plays with getting STDs.

Shit is it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lacking.

Compared to your usual , it's definitely Lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the concert, Roman should have connected Grant's doorknob to an electrical outlet. That would have really given a shocking reminder to stay away from married women.

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

More than many stories that have been called incomplete, it feels like this one just STOPPED in mid story.

Also, yet again, the oh so very smart woman turns out to be a moron. She was a complete slut and a disrespectful cheat and deserves whatever she gets. It's nice that Grant got his ass kicked but that didn't get to play out fully either.

We are supposed to think that Roman's wife disrespected him because of his job and we are supposed to think that is lousy. But the author treats him in a similar way, reinforcing the stereotype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Asshole was her boss.......a pound of flesh and ton of money. Missed on both. the attack on dickhead was to silent. Make him swing first then beat him almost to death ........ of course in self defense..... hahahahah!!!!

Way to much missed in this one and going back to the well after the water has been ruined. Alpha my ass.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 1 year ago

2* One of the worst stories in your file. Another obtuse, wimpy, cucky story. You're getting worse. Maybe you should retire from LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't want to be too picky, but The Lone Ranger used the William Tell Overture by Rossini, not the 1812 Overture. Details count.

Otherwise, a realistic response to the issue at hand.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Average LW piece. This went down a LW checklist without a modicum of creativity.

As others have mentioned, the William Tell Overture was the Lone Ranger’s theme song.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, Cagivaurl liking it pretty much guarantees you've taken the last train to cuckville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good tale. LP

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Well played, tight down the middle with, I suspect, a bit of the lingual appliance tucked into the cheek. If Steve Goodman ever wrote a Cheatin' Wife Story, this'd be it!! 5++++++++++++/5!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

ANON mentioned it, below: 'The 1812 Overture' was used in a lot of TV ads, but the Lone Ranger theme was the 'William Tell Overture'. "But... hey, overtures... ya heard one, ya heard 'em all, right?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A ignorant slut, a conniving boss, and finally a vengeful husband. Stupidity reigns all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband was smart for not hurting them after catching them in the closet. They would have locked him up, thrown away the key and possibly sought prison revenge against him. Some readers ignore the consequences of onesactions.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

The soundtrack to the Lone Ranger was the William Tell Overture by Rossini,.

The rest of this tale is quite poor by your own standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? A righteous war. No shots fired. Pile of cliches. Putin wins. Really? The teal world offers plenty of shit. And then this? Really entertaining. Not.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

BOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
3440 Followers
Basic average guy in basic average America.