Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

There were parts of the meeting in which he managed to daydream. He recalled the memories of the events from last night. A lascivious smile remained on his face throughout the duration of the meeting, as a result. The hardened cock that was encased in his tailored slacks was another after-effect from his daydreaming. He also had become impatient.

By the time the meeting was adjourned, Ryan was hungry and horny. While his colleagues hung around the boardroom to 'shoot the breeze', Ryan didn't bother to stick around. He quickly left the room, even in his delicate condition. His cock was hard to the point where his member throbbed with pain along with the arousal. He believed that his hard-on could shatter diamonds, if he wielded it like a hammer.

Ryan really wanted to go back to his office's private bathroom, so he could rub this pain out. As soon as the elevator door opened wide enough, Ryan passed through the threshold. Once his feet were on the floor, Penny was immediately standing in front of him. Ryan chose to ignore her. He proceeded to walk down the short hallway that led to his office. "Not now Penny, I have to go to the bathroom!" he announced, with a wave of his hand.

She ignored his announcement. "Yeah Sir, um, you have company in your office."

Ryan came to a halt. He turned back around and strolled up to the executive secretary. He glared at Penny and made sure that she saw that he was not pleased with her action. "Who is in my office?" he said, letting his lack of professionalism and tact known.

Her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes glared at him. "I advise you to go back to being professional with me, Mister Whittler, because if you don't, I can become unprofessional too," warned Penny.

Ryan stared down at the woman for a moment before apologizing. "I'm sorry, Penny. I'm just a bit short-tempered today. Now, tell me, who is in my office?"

Penny made a small grin. "It's a very pretty woman..." Her grin had turned into a broad, toothy smile. "So I advise you to break out a can of air freshener once you're done with the bathroom."

'Suzette,' his mind answered. Then, there was a mental image of her face. Ryan growled in irritation, as a result. He gave Penny a glimpse. "Thank you, Penny." He walked away from the woman.

"You're welcome, Boss," she shouted to his retreating form.

Ryan briskly walked down the hallway. He mumbled insults under his breath as he strolled. 'Let me kick this bitch out of here,' he thought as he stood outside of the office. He turned the knob and then he pushed the door open.

"What the hell—?"

"Hello Ryan."

The moment that his emerald eyes landed on her figure, the putrid words that he was about to speak died in his throat. He was surprised. His eyes bulged while his chiseled face turned pink.

"I hope you don't mind that I am here," she said to him, She wore a pleasant expression on her face. There was a contented grin on her face. He sensed that she was at peace.

'No, I don't mind,' his muttered commented.

Ryan entered the office; he closed the door behind him and then put the lock mechanism in place, so they won't be interrupted. The last thing he wanted was for his grandfather, one of his associates or Penny to barge into his quarters while Kali was here. He returned his attention back to his woman. He watched her placed plastic food bins onto his desk.

"When I arrived here, your secretary told me that you've been in a meeting since noon. Luckily for me, I had come up with the idea of bringing you an early dinner..."

He noticed the delicious aroma that was circulating in his office. His stomach loudly rumbled, requesting for some food. The noise has managed to garner the attention from the both of them. She laughed.

"And it sounds like I did the right thing!" she joked.

She walked over to the reception chairs that were in front of his desk. She stood in front of a large, red plastic bag that was positioned on the chair. She withdrew items from the bag. Then she strolled over to the desk. His eyes took a hold of her round hips as she strolled. Her hips swayed seductively. They were his siren's call. An image of grasping onto the naked hips while his cock plowed into her, popped into his mind. His dick throbbed in response.

"I hope you are not on any special diets because I am..."

His eyes focused on her tits, which were showcased in a pink sweater. They were positioned on a delightful pedestal that was her bra. The curves of her breasts were highlighted, thanks to the V-neck collar of her sweater. They looked fuller. He assumed it had something to do with her pregnancy. His mouth watered.

"... I made it with mashed potatoes with gravy. I've grilled some asparagus and I cooked some stuffed pork chops..."

Ryan stared at her ass as she walked back over to the chairs. Her jeans were fitting so nice on her that he believed that they could've been made especially for her. He smiled while thinking of lustful intentions for that ass. He knew that that was one part of her body that benefitted from her pregnancy.

"...for dessert, I have made peach cobbler."

'I can't- fucking-wait to feel that ass... Oh wait, did she just say that she had made peach cobbler?'

Ryan walked a few steps closer to where she was standing. "Did you say that you made peach cobbler?"

It was the first thing that he has said to her since entering the office. She looked at him and giggled at him.

"I knew the peach cobbler would've caught your attention! And I bought ice cream too. It's not homemade, like my grandmother's ice cream, but this will do." She surveyed the desktop to made sure that she had set everything up. Once she realized that everything was in place, she sat down in one of the reception chairs. She looked over at him. She smiled. "Come on and let's eat!"

Ryan stood in the same spot and took in the environment. For him, he believed that everything felt right to him. The woman that he loved and who was carrying their child was in his office because she wanted to surprise him with dinner. Plus, she was here with his favorite dessert. He felt his heart raced, when he learned that Kali was here because she wanted to do something nice for him. She did it because she wanted to do it and not because she needed something from him.

"Are you okay?" she asked him. She wondered what was wrong with him. He was just standing there and not saying a word. Ryan was a man that was not without a few words.

He walked up to Kali and grabbed her shoulders. With a subtle bit of prodding, he asked her to stand up from her seat. She gazed at him.

"What's up, Ryan?" she asked him.

In response, she felt his full lips settle onto her fuller ones. His full lips commandeered the act. The kisses were rushed but they were thoughtful. His lips felt soft against her fuller ones. She felt the tip of his tongue graze across her bottom lip, which was a request for an invitation. She moaned out her acceptance. Her moist, wet cavern was penetrated with his tongue. She moaned in pleasure while her arousal increased and her self-control decreased. Her manicured nails dug into the material of his plum-colored shirt while her hands clasped his biceps. She pressed her smaller and softer frame closer to his bigger and harder one. She felt his large hands grip on her hips.

She didn't come to his place of business looking for a fuck-session. She wanted to do something nice for Ryan. She felt like he deserved it, for some odd reason. Her libido was dormant, when she entered the building. It was still dormant, when she arrived to this floor. When she entered his office, her arousal was subdued. However, when she saw him, her arousal was lit up like a napalm explosion. Her pussy pulsed and the seat of her panties was moist, when her purple eyes focused on him.

Kali thought he looked incredibly sexy and polished, on this evening. Ryan wore a tailored grey suit that was molded to his tall structure. His dark purple, buttoned down shirt was clinging to his torso, which appeared to be broader with more weight. He kept his red hair in a ponytail with a few strands framing his face.

For the first time, Kali desired him. With the ease that was similar to snapping her fingers, she accepted the desire.

Once she felt the touch of his fingertips grazing her clit, some of the fog that she was under disappeared. She pried her mouth away from his. She whimpered. "Oh, Ryan," she moaned as his fingers continued to stroke at her clit. She could feel her cream saturate her thighs and underwear. "Ryan, we need to stop," she panted against his lips.

Ryan gazed at her and smiled. "I will... In a minute, I will stop," he reported. He planted his mouth on her lips and continued to finger-fuck her pussy. His fingers delved into her with shallow thrusts while his thumb grinded circles into her clit.

Kali ground her pussy against his hand while her pleasure throbbed inside of her. She moaned against his mouth while her mouth was fucked by his tongue. The fingers of her right hand released his bicep and traveled down to the fastenings of his pants. She unfastened his pants and then placed her hand into his trousers. She was slipped her hand into the opening of his underwear. A strong thrill ran through her as she touched his cock. She heard his growl and felt the vibration against her lips. She pulled out his heavy piece of meat from his slacks. She removed her mouth from his, so she could lick her right palm.

"Oh, fuck" Ryan growled as he watched Kali lick at her hand. The sight caused his balls to tighten.

Her mouth returned to his as her hand clasped onto his swollen member. A long and drawn out growl escaped his mouth as she stroked his cock with slow-paced pulls. She felt his fingers increased their speed and now they were thrusting hard into her pussy.

"Aaaah fuck," she cried out as her pussy throbbed. She tilted her head backwards and exposed her neck. His lips soon latched onto the slender column. "Ryan," she gasped. "Ryan, fuck me," she pleaded. "Please, fuck me right now. I need it," she cried out. "I need it badly. Please, Ryan..."

The sounds of her pleading and moaning caught him. His original plan had gone out of the window. He planned on just fingering her until she came. But now, he wantwanted to fuck her badly. He wanted to mark her, just so she didn't forget him. He wanted to make her feel so good that she wouldn't want anybody else.

Ryan withdrew his fingers from her cunt, as well as, from her panties and jeans. She didn't question him, which he liked. Immediately, he felt her hand leave his cock and her lips parted from his. He watched Kali quickly shed her underwear and jeans and kick off her shoes. She walked over to a reception chair and leaned forward, so her hands held onto the back of the chair. She rested her right knee on the seat of the chair. In this position, her ass was poked out and her cunt was on display. She glanced over her right shoulder to stare at him. She held a seductive look on her face.

'Fuck yeah,' his mind growled as he quickly drew his underwear and pants down his legs. He removed his shirt and tossed it onto his chair. Using short and measured steps, to which Kali laughed in response, Ryan made his way over to Kali.

"Come on Orion, show me..."

Ryan guided his glans into her wet and hot cavern.

She lets out a yowl-like moan while she arches her back. "Ah, oh, come on baby, come..."

With a sharp thrust, his cock was submerged into the depths of her pussy.

She whimpers in response to the pleasure that she felt from having his thick member invade her depth. "Ah, oh God, baby, oh got-damned, you feel so..."

Ryan growled in response to the pleasure he felt as her pussy clench onto his turgid member. She felt wonderful. He withdrew slightly from her cunt and slipped back into her. Knowing that she loves to be fucked hard, his thrusts were fast and plunged deep.

She moaned softly. "Orion..." she moaned softly.

"Do you know what you...?" His voice had come to a halt. A grunt slipped from his mouth. His hips slammed against her ass with ferocity and the sounds echoed in the office. "Give me your leg," he demanded, in a growl. He heard Kali whimper. She obeyed his demand. He clutched onto her right knee and held her knee out. He felt his prick sank deeper into her warmth.

Kali let out a scream that echoed in the room. She bit down on her hand to keep from screaming out again.

"You don't have to keep quiet baby," he informed her, as he continued to thrust. "The room is soundproof." The office was soon filled with loud moans along with the sounds of skin slapping against skin and the chair scraping against the hardwood floor.

"I'm cumming," she whimpered. Soon, her body started to tremble and spasm while her pussy contracted and released around Ryan's stiff member. "Fuck," she grunted.

Ryan's climax was set off by Kali's orgasmic reaction. He leaned his upper body forward. His front was pressed against her back while his face was buried in her curly hair. His thrusts became choppy and less fluid. His hand clutched tighter on her left hip while he felt his cock released a torrent of cum into her waiting womb. Once the high of his climax disappeared and his mind was functioning again, a notion entered his mind and it warmed his soul with hope. The thought of having Kali pregnant with their second child, soon after the birth of their first baby, entered his head.

'I love it, but she will be my wife first before that happens.'

Ryan and Kali continued to press against each other as they rode through their endorphin-induced high. The sounds of their pants filtered the office.

"God," she gasped, after the moment of silence, "that is one hell of an appetizer!" Both of them laughed. She felt Ryan let go of her right leg. She settled her knee onto the leather seat of the chair. Her knee was wet. She stared down at the seat. There was a puddle of fluid. "Oh God," she groaned in irritation.

"What?" she heard said into her hair. She felt Ryan remove himself from off of her back and out of her pussy.

"I... squirted again," she reported to him.

"You sound like you don't like to squirt. You don't like how I make your pussy feel?" Ryan asked.

"No, it's not that..." Kali gingerly changed her position in the chair. She turned around and sat in the chair. "I..." She stared up at him and broke out in laughter. Ryan stood before her and he held an expression of disappointment on his face, including with a pout on his lips.

"Well, if you are going to sit there and laugh at me, I am going to take me and my cock away from you," he said to her, feigning the act of being upset. While his underwear and his pants around his ankles, he 'duck-walked' away from her. Ryan, to the soundtrack of her loud laughter, traveled over to his chair that was behind his desk. He had gone through a desk drawer and produced a washcloth. He tossed the item at her and she caught the fabric with her left hand. "Great catch," he remarked.

"Thank you. Being a left field catcher for eight years of my childhood does have its advantages," she told him.

She watched Ryan duck-walk into a room that was located a few feet behind his desk. She assumed that the room was a bathroom. A few seconds after he entered, she heard the sound of water running. She stared at the doorway and listened to the sounds of movement that were leaving the bathroom. She changed her position in the chair. She tucked her legs closer to her torso and rested her chin on her knees.

While she was alone in his office, she thought about the event that just transpired. Once again, she fucked Ryan and the act was consensual. She even begged for it, as if she was a queen that was in heat and was yowling for a tomcat to fuck her. However, unlike the first time, Kali didn't feel one bit of shame or an iota of guilt. She thought back to their previous sexual episodes, the ones from six months ago.

'Wow, what a difference from what happened back in June. I don't know what's going on with me. One minute, I hate him and I loathe everything about him. And now, I love... Wait, I don't think I love Ryan? Do I love Ryan? I don't... think so. But, I don't hate him anymore. I...' She lets out a grunt that conveyed her frustration. 'Everything... just feels... I don't know what to call it.'

Ryan emerged from the bathroom, a moment later. She thought he oozed pure sensuality and sex appeal as he entered the office. He was somewhat dressed; he properly wore his pants but he was still bare-chested. His gait possessed confidence and the knowledge of a predator. His hair was free from its confinement and it added to the predator appeal. In his left hand, he carried a wet washcloth. He traveled over to the location of where she sat and then he squatted down in front of her.

"Open your legs," he instructed with a gentle voice that made her pussy throb more.

Kali complied with his order and allowed for him to clean her off. "You didn't have to do this, you know" she told him as he wiped the evidence of their sex session off of her legs.

"I know, but I wanted to do it" he informed her as he gently swiped at her swollen sex. There was a case of silence between the two of them while he cleaned her off. "I didn't—

"Ryan, I want to talk about the..." She paused in her speech. Kali felt a little apprehensive about the topic she was about to speak about. She let out a breath before she resumed with her conversation. "I want to talk about your proposal, the one from last night."

He stopped the movement of his hand and stared up at her face. "Okay," he murmured before he rose to his full height. He walked over to the front of his desk and leaned against the edge. He folded his arms across his broad chest. He stared at her with a stoic expression on his face. He stood in front of her and there was a foot of space between the two of them.

Kali stared at him and let out a deep breath. She arranged herself in the chair, so she sat in a better pose. "Okay Ryan, first off, I want to tell you that I do have feelings for you. I am aware of that much. I think if I really-really-really think about it: I've always had some type of feeling for you. I think it is because we've known each other since we were kids. Shit, I even care for you, Ryan. I want to..." Kali sighed. "Hold you and squeeze you until you can't breathe right now. I want to take that hurt that you're feeling and just take it away. I figure this out last night, after you proposed and I gave you my answer. The way that you looked at me, I wanted to cradle you and make you feel better as if you were a baby." She watched how the corner of his mouth curved slightly. She noticed that his eyes' water line were about to release a flow of tears. She felt her own eyes sting as a result. She glanced at the floor. "But, I don't know why I developed any for you. After all, for a very long time, you have treated me horribly. I've tried to figure out how I've..." She let out a deep breath and then she subtly shook her head. "All I can do now is focus on the present and with that said, I cannot marry you..." She watched his mouth turned into a thin, flat line. She felt the disappointment and sadness pour off of him. "Not now anyway..." She saw his eyes widened briefly. A smile slowly appeared on his face. "Ryan, I cannot marry you now because you have to make up for a lot of shit that you have done to me..." She watched Ryan enthusiastically nod his head while he continued to smile. "... I cannot give you the very best of me right now, because in all honesty, you don't deserve me. Um..." She wiggled in her chair to alleviate the numbness that she felt in her ass. "... Then, there's the fact that you're engaged to get married to Suzette."

The enthusiasm quickly disappeared. His eyes briefly widen and the smile on his face withered. She just gave him a reality check.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers