All Comments on 'Baumgartner Generations: Janie Ch. 03'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
peethreepeethreealmost 14 years ago
Like...

Janie is leading an interesting life. Not sure what she will get herself into with Josh, but I think I will like it. Although Cat and Josh have an open marriage, I wonder if the wife would really want to share her with the husband. It looks like JJ is in for some good times and maybe her work as an author will really take off.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Looking for Baumgartner Generations: Janie?

You can find the rest of Baumgartner Generations: Janie (and my other series) at www dot excessica dot com!

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonabout 10 years ago
Janie's Trio

Very interesting series. I enjoy all sorts of lesbian sex much more than straight hetero fucking, as well as brother-sister, mother-daughter, father-daughter. So I didn't get into Henry's story, too bland. You are a good writer, you can connect with the reader, and not too many typos.

BUT, I have a huge question.

How did Janie go from being totally pissed and accusatory at Ronnie, to sharing her and TJ's bed? Little explanation would have been good for that. And Henry? He's in love with his sister and you took that know-where ...

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonabout 10 years ago
Janie, Ronnie, Carrie

Would love to read more, very interesting twists

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous