Baumgartner Generations: Janie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Morning, guys..." I stepped into the kitchen, seeing them both standing by the sink, Ronnie wrapped in TJ's arms. She was in her robe and he was wearing pajama bottoms. "Sorry I didn't call..."

"Janie!" Ronnie smiled and held her hand out. "Where were you, you naughty girl?"

"Yeah, I...uh...slept over." I went to them at her invitation, and warmth enveloped me on both sides.

Ronnie grinned. "How was he?"

"She, actually..." I confessed, biting my lip.

"Really?" Ronnie looked up at TJ. "See, I should be the one who's jealous."

"Neither of you have any reason to be jealous." I tucked my head against TJ's shoulder and squeezed Ronnie's hand, which had found its way into mine. "I should have just come home."

"That bad?" TJ wrapped an arm around me and caressed my hip.

"Not bad, just..." I didn't know how to tell them what it felt like being outside of the circle of their arms, their love. "I don't know, meaningless sex feels good at the time, but it doesn't feel so good afterwards..."

TJ's hand moved over my dress, pulling it up in back and sliding under the elastic of my panties to massage my ass. "Well, how about some meaningful morning sex to make up for it?"

"But I'm so sore." I groaned, turning my face up to be kissed anyway. He tasted like coffee. I probably did, too.

"Just what were you doing?" Ronnie inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Well..." I squirmed, feeling sheepish. "Let's just say...those toy cocks are way more dangerous than real ones."

"That is so not a good thing to tell a man." TJ laughed. "Good thing I'm so secure in my masculinity and all."

"Where's Beth?" I asked, suddenly realizing we were standing in the middle of the kitchen all mashed together.

"She slept over Isabelle's last night, remember?" Ronnie tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear. "We were hoping you'd come home and join us last night..."

"Oh, right. Isabelle." I moved away, stretching and yawning and ignoring her comment. I noticed TJ looking at me hungrily in my dress but I just couldn't muster the energy. "Then maybe I'll go back to bed for a while."

"Sleep tight." Ronnie rested her head against TJ's chest as I turned toward the door, glad they weren't really mad.

"Don't let the bedbugs bite," TJ added, making me smile.

"Oh, one good thing..." I stopped at the door and looked back, seeing TJ's arms wrapped tightly around his wife again. "I might have an agent."

"You met an agent at 1 Oak?" Ronnie sounded dubious.

"I actually met Jim Carrey at 1 Oak last night." I patted my purse. "I got his autograph for Henry. But the agent, well...I met him at Catherine's."

"Catherine?" TJ inquired.

"The woman I went home with last night." I blushed. I couldn't help it.

"He went home with you?" TJ frowned.

"No...he was already there. I mean..." I took a deep breath. "He's her husband."

TJ blinked. "You spent the night with both of them?"

"No..." I was quick to dispel that. "Just Catherine. I met him in morning."

Ronnie and TJ exchanged looks.

"So what's this guy's name?" TJ asked.

"Josh..." I stopped, actually having to search my memory for Catherine's last name. "Josh Wickham."

TJ blinked longer this time, looking not just surprised, but actually shocked..

"Do you know him?"

"I know of him."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"He represents some pretty big names."

"Oh?" Now I was really curious. "Like who?"

"Stieg Larsson. Maya Angelou. Oh, and JK. Rowling."

"You're kidding me." I knew my mouth was gaping and tried to close it. "Why would he give me his card?"

Ronnie snorted. "Because he wants to get into your pants?"

I waved that idea away. "He already saw me out of them... well, most of the way out of them."

"Oh really?" TJ perked up at that.

"Long story." I laughed, shaking my head. "Will you wake me up when Beth gets home?"

"I'll send her in to wake you up," Ronnie agreed, grinning.

I groaned. "Gee, thanks."

I went to my room, leaving them there to talk—and I was sure they were talking about me. At least I'd changed the subject from the baby, I thought, peeling off my dress and panties, contemplating a shower. Tired won, though, and I collapsed naked on my bed, pulling the covers up.

Then I remembered the text messages from Lil. I sighed, searching blindly on the floor for my purse and finding it. I located my phone, flipping it open and scrolling through. She had Alek had gone back to his place. Well, that was new. Usually it was her place. And he'd stayed all night, apparently. That was new, too. And they were going out to breakfast. Wow. Alek was one of those "I have to sleep in my own bed" types who left at four in the morning.

I got to the end of the texts and realized I also had a voice message. TJ or Ronnie again, I figured, clicking 'dial' and waiting for the phone to connect to my voice mail.

"Hi Just-Janie, it's Josh."

I stared at my cell, blinking. He'd called? Already? When? I realized then that I'd turned my phone to 'silent' when I checked my messages at Catherine's.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner tonight. How's Masa? I can pick you up at seven."

Tonight? Dinner? Masa? Was he serious? It was the most expensive restaurant in New York—like, $1000 for a romantic dinner for two expensive. And reservations were booked in advance for months. How in the world had he managed it?

"But I have to be honest...this is purely personal. Not business. I want to see you. Again. Probably wearing more clothes this time, if that's your preference. Although I really did like the dress..."

His voice trailed off and he cleared his throat. "Anyway, yeah, so I'd like to take you out on a date. And my wife's totally okay with the whole seeing other people thing, as you know, and since you were here after spending the night with her, well, I figured you must be okay with it, too... so I thought I'd give it a shot. What do you say, Just-Janie? Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

Did I want to go out on a date with Josh? No business, purely personal?

"You've got my numbers. Give me a call. Or text me. Or whatever."

I wasn't going to get an agent out of this, I realized. I was going to get another complicate triangulated relationship. And could I really afford that? I looked at the phone, frowning. Catherine was a goddess...but I wasn't in love with her and didn't think I ever could be. But Josh? I remembered talking with him, sharing coffee and canollis, and my whole body felt like a pot just coming to boil.

"Bye for now, Just-Janie."

I can't, I told myself. This is a really bad idea. Getting involved with Josh after going to bed—twice—with Catherine? While I was already sandwiched firmly between TJ and Ronnie? No. It was a very, very bad idea.

2NITE. 7. I HAVE HOTTER DRESSES. --JJ

I texted him anyway, signing it "JJ" for "Just Janie." The name made me smile. I put my phone back into my purse, leaving the ringer on "silent."

Whatever the response, I'd find out when I woke up.

When I drifted off, I found I wasn't thinking about my incredible night with Catherine, even though every movement I made served to remind me. Instead, I was thinking about the way her husband looked at me over a cup of coffee, his dark eyes smiling but hungry, as if he could eat me up in a moment if he got the chance.

Had I just given him the chance?

I secretly hoped I had.

-----------

>^,,^<

If you enjoyed this story, please explore my other work, here on Lit and elsewhere. If you want to know more about me, check out my profile. And thanks for reading!

-Selena

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12