Baxter Family Roadtrip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, Luke" Tracey said firmly. "Come on now!"

"It feels so good, Mom, oh God." Luke's hips and dick were directly in front of her face. Some pre-cum had dribbled out onto her, as Tracey started to feel a cramp in her arm.

Luke moaned loudly. His cock twitched. Then two ropes of cum spurted out, creaming onto his Mother's chest. Strands of cum landed on her skin with a soft splatter, coating both of her breasts. He grunted, and a stringy mess landed between her breasts.

"Oh-" she said, stunned, before being cut off.

His cock twitched again, upwards this time, sending another spray of cum into her cleavage and neck. A stray rope caught her chin as she tried to angle his penis back down again. As she sat, surprised and motionless, droplets of cum dripped from her neck to land on her breasts.

"Oh! Sweetheart!" she called out in shock. "Oh my gosh... All over my breasts... you exploded! Look at that." She let out a laugh of disbelief. "This is- it's all over me. Did that feel good?"

Luke collapsed back onto the bed, sweating. He was breathing deeply, drawing in deep lungfuls of stale air from his room, trying to get his breath back. His lips let out a low, satisfied groan of pleasure. It was as if dam had broken within him. He felt hot, sticky, and relieved.

He took in another lungful of air and cum slowly dripped out of his cock. His Mother sat across from him, in shock. 'The sheer amount of this...' she thought 'It's not normal. He clearly needs release, and much more often.'

She reached up to feel her breasts, moved them around for a second, examining them covered in the white sticky liquid, watching a trickle of cum run across them. Luke had recovered enough to roll over and watch her. After a few seconds her breath had returned too.

"Oh my God!" was all she managed to say before moving a hand to her mouth, remembering her church upbringing. Tracey paused. "Gosh" she said, quietly.

She held one hand at her mouth, and the other away from her, aware of it's messy coating. Thin strands of cum stretched all across her palm. She felt a little awkward in such a lewd pose in front of her son.

"I think your Mother has to take another shower!" Tracey said, concerned. "That was- that was a big load. Do you feel better now?"

He grunted a "yeah, mom" and rubbed his balls, which felt noticeably lighter and more flexible.

"Well, that's relief, honey."

She reached over to grab the towel from the floor, and began dabbing at her face and neck.

"Now," she said firmly, taking the towel away from her face, "you've got to get in the shower and... and-" She watched as a trickle of cum slipped from her neck, to run all the way down her chest.

She had never seen herself - or anyone else - have so much semen on them before. Luke was staring at her, and she felt a little light headed in the airless room.

"-and go get a shower, get ready, and then Mommy will take you to college, OK?" she said, her mind finally coming back to her. He let out a disappointed groan, remembering he would have to go in for a lecture. There would've been two but he'd already missed the first one.

His Mother either hadn't noticed his groan or ignored it, as she touched her semen-covered breasts, absentmindedly. She looked up at her naked son lounging on his bed.

"And you know my cell number, right honey?" she questioned.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"I'm worried about you." She paused, and made a decision. "If you feel like you're getting really backed up during the day, call me, OK? Mommy will come masturbate you. Even if we have to do it in the car, Mommy's here for you whenever you need it, understand?"

He gave a big nod and smiled at her.

"Aw, I love you" she said, smiling back at him. She stood and leaned forward to kiss him. Their lips met for a second before breaking. Tracey crossed the room and threw the door open, letting the sunshine in. "Shower, honey!" she called out while walking away, her naked body slipping from view.

Credit: This chapter was partly inspired by, and uses lines from, videos by "Butt3rflyforU" aka "Rae Knight"

12