All Comments on 'Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 12'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's a shame.

To see the series end because its been a favorite of mine for a long time.

Are you planning any "specials" or spin offs from this world you've wrote? If so I look forward to them along with the other futa-dominating worlds you've created.

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoy my writing.

It's possible I'll write some spinoff short stories, a "season 2" of Bayonetta's Abuse or even a new "Jeanne's Abuse" series in the future. I certainly have ideas for all of those things. On the other hand, Bayonetta's Abuse is fanfic and since some of the characters aren't my IP, I can't sell e-books of anything Bayonetta related. So, for the immediate future, I'm going to be focusing on purely original content. I'd love to write more about the adventures of well hung Umbra witches, but that will have to wait until my writing career is self-sustaining. The more fan support I get, the sooner that might happen. (Anyone who's interested in that can check my profile.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope The Story Will Continue

This is one of my favorite series. It goes far beyond the typical DOM stories, incorporating love and loyalty. I really hope it continues in some fashion. TY

ls2256ls2256over 2 years ago

Very nice indeed.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 1 year ago

SOMEBODY PUT A 10 STARS BUTTON, THIS DOESN'T DESERVE LESS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES