Baywatch Ch. 04 - The New Guy

Story Info
A new guy takes the test, while Chris has his usual fun.
6.2k words
4.6
12.1k
15

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers

I pulled into the parking lot still trying to wake up. I had been sleeping more than ever, but all of the fucking I had to do every day was taking its toll. Not that I minded though. I would sacrifice every second of sleep for what I was getting to experience. It had been over a month since I got hired, and I had gotten to fuck every one of my coworkers, more than once. It was hard to decide who I liked best, as they all had their own unique styles and skills. They were a great group of women, and I was happy to have them all to myself.

It was a Friday, which meant I was supposed to be with Jenna, but she and Jessica liked to share me. Jenna was the blowjob queen, so it was nice to share her with one of the others.

I got out of my truck, and walked into the main building, still stretching and yawning. I walked into the locker room, expecting to find my girls either naked or getting dressed. Instead I found Jenna and Samantha both wearing their swimsuits, and talking to some guy. Right away I felt myself wake up. This guy was tall, and muscular, and had the total blonde surfer dude look that most lifeguards had. I could see the way Jenna was smiling up at him, and it pissed me off.

"I don't think Bonnie is going to like you girls bringing a guy in here," I said, hoping I didn't sound as jealous and annoyed as I felt.

"He's not with us," Jenna said, "bonnie invited him. He's going to be trying out today."

"What, you mean like to join the team?" I asked. I hadn't even considered the possibility that another guy could join. They had all said that there hadn't been a male lifeguard at this beach in twenty years.

"Ya," Jenna nodded, "he's going to be doing the physical tests today." Jenna was eyeing the guy hungrily, and I didn't like it. I knew damn well what the test was, and this asshole was about to take my blowjob. Even if he didn't pass, I didn't want to share. It was a little silly, being jealous about sharing half a dozen girls, but I didn't care. They were mine. I had earned them, one by one. I had even broken down Claudia's defenses. The idea of any of them fucking this hot blonde surfer dude made my blood boil.

"Hey man, I'm Sean," the guy said, nodding his head to me in a cool way that just pissed me off even more.

"I'm Chris," I responded. They all looked at me funny, and I knew they must be able to tell that I was pissed. Jenna walked away from the guy, while Samantha continued chatting with him. Jenna walked over to me, and we sat down on the bench in front of my locker.

"Don't worry Chris, he isn't going to pass the test," Jenna said, quietly enough so only I could hear. "No one does. I mean you're the first guy to do it in like twenty years."

"Ya, but that means that it can be done," I said, frowning at her. "And even if he doesn't pass, he's still going to get a blowjob from you."

"Aw, are you getting jealous," she giggled, "that's so cute."

"I thought you and me and Jessica were going to do it later," I said, turning my head so she wouldn't see me blushing.

"We will," Jenna said, "I just have to help Bonnie do Sean's test first, and then me and Jessica will take extra special care of you."

"Ya, after you take care of him," I said.

"Chris, you do know that we all fuck other guys right," Jenna pointed out. "I mean it's not like we're all your girlfriends or something."

"I know," I nodded, knowing she was right, but not wanting to think about it. "But I don't want to know about it. And I definitely don't want to know that you just sucked another guy's dick right before mine. Especially when I have to see who the guy is. And if Bonnie's letting him try out then he's got to at least have a big dick."

"Maybe he does," Jenna shrugged. "But I doubt it's as big as yours, and there's no chance he can use it as well as you do. You don't have anything to worry about baby," she said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bonnie likes to try new guys out, she always has."

"I know," I sighed. "I guess I just thought that would stop now that you have me."

"Right now we have six girls and one guy," Jenna said. "Even if we added two more guys you would still get to fuck all of us every week."

"So you're really going to give him the test then," I said, and she smiled at me. "The same one you gave me?"

"Sorry babe, that's part of my job," Jenna said. "Bonnie always wants me to help with the test, since, well, you know why."

"Ya, I know," I nodded, knowing full well why Jenna did the test. "Well, I'll tell you what. You just make sure he doesn't pass the test, and I'll take extra special care of you later."

"Oh ya," she smiled excitedly, "what kind of extra special care?"

"The kind that will make sure you don't want any other guys around here but me," I said, and she smiled even wider. "Just do your thing to him, ok. I mean really give it to him."

"I thought you didn't want me to blow him," Jenna said, still smiling.

"Ya, but it's not up to me," I said. "So if you're going to do it, then I'd rather it be a one time deal. If that dude gets passed you and Bonnie, then I have to share all of you."

"We all have to share you," Jenna pointed out. "And I know for a fact that not all of us like that. There's at least one girl here that would very much like you all to herself."

"Really," I said, wondering who she meant. "Who?"

"Try to find out on your own," Jenna taunted, and then burst into laughter.

"Fine," I sighed. "Just do your thing ok, make sure that toe head doesn't last the whole thirty minutes. I'll see you later, right?"

"Of course," Jenna nodded as I stood up. "That is if you'll still have me after I've sucked another cock."

"Come on, don't say it like that," I huffed. "At least let me pretend I don't have to share you."

"You're sweet," Jenna laughed, and gave me another kiss on the cheek. She walked back over to where Samantha was all over Sean. She was hanging on his arm in a way she never had with me. Whatever, Samantha wasn't my favorite anyway. But if I saw Jessica or Claudia, or even Jenna touching him like that, there would be trouble. This had not been the start to my day that I had been hoping for, and I was thoroughly pissed. Just then the door opened, and Jessica walked in. She was wearing a loose fitting t shirt that made her tits really jiggle as she walked.

"Hey, who's this," she asked as she saw the girls talking to Sean.

"This is Sean," Samantha said, "he's going to be trying out today."

"Oh ya," Jessica laughed, "Good luck." That made me feel better. At least she seemed to know how unique I was.

"Don't worry baby, I don't need luck," Sean said in a suave way that pissed me off even more. "I have skill." Ok, now this guy was getting on my last nerve. An idea came to me, and I smiled to myself. I turned so I was facing everyone, and then dropped my shorts to change into my suit. My cock flopped out into the open, and I saw everyone's eyes fall to it. Jenna gave me a knowing smile, but Samantha frowned, still hanging on Sean's arm.

"That's your competition," Jessica said, nodding her head towards my cock. "You still think you have enough skill?"

"It's not the size of the boat," Sean said, turning away from my cock, "it's the motion in the ocean baby." This guy was a fucking tool.

"Well Chris is basically a cruise liner in a hurricane," Jessica said, and I felt warmth spread through my chest. She really was great. "So you better have a lot of fucking motion. And around here, the size of the boat matters a lot too," she added. Sean was frowning now, and I finally felt better.

"I can pass the test," Sean said angrily. "This kid may have a big cock, but he can't do to you ladies what I can."

"Pass the test first there pal," I said, and he glared at me.

"Ok boys," Jenna said, stopping us before we got into a fight. "There's plenty of us for both of you. But none of that even matters yet, cause Sean hasn't been tested yet."

"Of course I've been tested," Sean laughed. "I just haven't had the pleasure of you ladies yet. If this kid can pass the test then I'm sure I can too." As he said this he dropped his pants. His cock flopped out too, and I glanced down at it without being able to stop myself. He certainly wasn't small. I thought I was still bigger, but it was hard to tell without either of us being hard. Samantha was beaming down at his dick, and Jenna and Jessica both looked impressed.

"Whatever," I said as I pulled my shorts on. "Good luck with your test guy," I said to Sean in a slightly aggressive tone. "Jessica, see you at lunch?" I added.

"Yep," she smiled at me. "I guess it'll just be me though, since Jenna has to help with Sean. Oh well, more for me." I gave Jessica a long kiss on the mouth, and then looked over at Sean, who was still frowning at me. Jenna looked like she was trying to hold in her laughter. I gave them a nod of my head, and then headed out to the beach.

I walked to my tower, and took my seat. There were already a lot of swimmers showing up, so I had to pay closer attention than I would have liked. I saw the other girls walking to their towers not long after. It was a hot day, and I made sure to drink plenty of water, not wanting to disappoint Jessica later. About halfway through my shift, I saw Sean walking down the beach with Bonnie. I noticed Jenna watching him from her tower too, and shook my head in anger. They stood by the water for a minute, with Bonnie giving him the instructions, and then he got in the water and started swimming.

I made sure to watch everyone else too, but now I was mostly watching Sean swim. He was a lot faster than I had hoped he would be. I still thought I was probably faster, but it would be closer than it should be. I figured he would gas out after a few laps, but he wasn't. e swam across the whole beach seven times without slowing down. By the time he was walking back up to Bonnie, I knew he could pass the swimming portion. Now it would be up to Jenna. I had been getting blown by her for the past month, and I didn't think there was any chance this guy could last thirty minutes from her. I watched Bonnie walking him over to Jenna's tower, and then I saw Jessica walking towards mine. I checked my watch, saw that it was lunch time, and smiled to myself.

"We can see you watching the new guy you know," Jessica said as she climbed the tower and sat down next to me.

"Why is Bonnie testing out new guys now that I'm here," I asked, hoping I didn't sound as juvenile as I knew I sounded.

"Cause that's what Bonnie does," Jessica said. "She's always going to try out new guys. You're just jealous because you think he might pass."

"He already passed the swimming part," I sighed. "Did you see him?"

"Ya, he was pretty fast," Jessica said. "Not as fast as you though," she added when she saw my face.

"And now he gets Jenna," I said.

"Babe, jealousy doesn't look good on you," Jessica said. "Now stop thinking about the new guy, and about Jenna, and start thinking about me." I looked over at her, and noticed she was bending over in a way that gave me an especially good look at her tits. They looked as big and soft as ever, and I realized she was right. I stood up, and she followed me into the tower. She set an alarm on her phone, and then began taking her suit off. I pulled my shorts off, and stepped up to her as her big tits came out.

"Do you really think that prick can pass the test," I asked, reaching my hands up to her tits. They felt soft and yielding, and I began kneading them.

"Stop thinking about him," Jessica moaned softly, tilting her head back. I leaned down and kissed her neck, and pushed my crotch against hers.

"Ya, you're right," I said, pulling my shorts down. "Fuck him, you're all I want right now." She brought her head down, and our lips met. We kissed passionately as I kneaded her huge tits, and she brought her hands up to my face. My cock had gotten hard, and I let it move across her pussy as we kissed. She let go of my face, and reached down to guide my cock into her. She felt wet and tight as I entered her, and we both moaned into each other's mouths. I started moving my hips in a slow sensual rhythm. Jessica was moaning sexily as I gently fucked her, and I started moving my hands along her body, feeling her big soft tits and her tight sexy torso.

"Oh fuck, your cock is so good," she moaned into my ear as I fucked her.

"Tell me it's the best cock you've ever had," I said. I had never been a jealous lover before, but this new guy had me fucked up.

"It is," she moaned. "Oh god, it's the biggest cock I've ever seen. You fill me up like no one else baby," she panted, her breath quickening as I picked up the pace a little.

"You don't want that surfer asshole's cock do you," I said as I fucked her harder.

"Oh, fuck, I don't want any cock but yours baby," she panted. "Oh god, you're so big. Fuck me, ya baby, just like that, oh fuck, make me cum, oh, oh, fuck," her moans got louder and louder, until I felt her begin to tremble in my arms. Her pussy started contracting on my cock, and I leaned in and kissed her again as she came. Her pussy felt better than ever, and I knew I was going to cum too.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned into her ear.

"Cum inside me baby," she moaned. "Fill me with your big huge load. There's no way that blonde fuck can shoot a load like you can. Give me your giant load, shoot it all inside my hot wet cunt." I let out a long groan, and began shooting a big load inside her. She let out a long moan, and I could tell she was cumming again. We came together, me filling her with a big healthy load, and then we stopped, resting for a moment with my cock still inside her.

We stayed like that for a moment, and then she slid down to her knees, and started licking our mess off my cock. I let her move her mouth along my cock for a minute, and then took her hand and pulled her back up. We kissed again, and then I turned her around, and bent her over the table. Her ass looked big and round and inviting. I still thought she had the best tits and ass. I took her juicy hips in my hands, and shoved myself in. She was as wet as ever, so I started fucking her hard. The little tower room quickly filled with the sounds of our hips colliding, and her sexy moans. I fucked her hard until she came again, and then slowed down and started gently thrusting into her.

"God your cock is so good," she moaned as I slid my cock in and out of her in long slow strokes. "Cum in me again baby," she panted, "I want all your cum in my little pussy." I sped up a bit, and leaned forward to feel her tits as I fucked her. It took another ten minutes, but I gave her what she asked for. When I came again, it felt like the first shot was massive. She moaned loudly as I filled her again. When I was done, she got back down on her knees, and started cleaning my cock off again. She was looking up at me with her big sexy eyes as she sucked my cock. I was just deciding how I wanted to fuck her this time, when her phone started chiming.

"Shit," she said, coming off my cock. "Time to get back to work."

"What if I'm not finished with you," I said. She was already on her feet, grabbing her suit off the floor.

"You better not be," she said, giving me sexy eyes. "This is still my day, so I don't want you fucking anyone else until I've had my fill. Even if Jenna comes looking for you, you better wait for me."

"Deal," I said, and she smiled at me as she pulled her big tits into the tight red swimsuit.

"Good," she said, and gave me another kiss on the lips. "Now try not to worry about the new guy too much. He probably won't pass the test anyway. And if you do start to think about it again, just remember that these are waiting for you either way," she pushed her tits together, and gave me a wink, and then left the tower. I waited until my dick went down, and then went back to my watch.

I sat on my tower, trying to think about Jessica, and not Sean. It wasn't working though. As much as I tried to concentrate on the awesome fuck I had just had with Jessica, I kept thinking about Jenna sucking that guy's cock. In my mind's eye he was bigger than me too, so big that Jenna could barely suck it. Even Bonnie was getting off just from watching.

By the time the sun was starting to go down, and the beach was slowing clearing, I couldn't get it out of my head. Then I saw them all walk out of the tower together. Bonnie led Sean back to the main building, and Jenna started walking towards me. I wasn't sure if that was a good sign or a bad one. Jenna waved to me, and then she was climbing up my tower.

"Well," I said, unable to wait any longer.

"He passed," Jenna said, in an apologetic way.

"Seriously," I said, not quite able to believe it. "You did your thing to him, and he lasted all thirty minutes?"

"Ya, sorry," Jenna sighed, and sat down next to me. "I tried, I really did. I made him cum six times, but he stayed hard the whole time."

"Six," I repeated, taken aback by that. I had only cum five times in my test.

"Ya, he has good stamina," Jenna said. "You cum a lot more though," she added, which made me feel better. "One of his loads is like half the size of yours."

"What about his dick," I asked, already afraid of the answer.

"It's big," Jenna said, looking away from me. "You're definitely a little thicker, but you're both about the same length I think."

"Shit," I said angrily. "So he's really going to join the team then?"

"I don't know," Jenna shrugged, "it's up to Bonnie in the end. But he did pass all the tests."

"Damnit," I spat, glaring out at the ocean.

"Don't worry baby, we all still want your cock just as much as we did before," Jenna said, rubbing my leg. "You want me to give you a nice sloppy blowjob to make you feel better?"

"We should wait for Jessica," I sighed. I felt totally defeated. How could he have passed the test? I was supposed to be the only one, and I now I might have to share all of them. We sat there for a while, Jenna rubbing my legs and shoulders, and me just sulking and staring at the water. Jessica walked up as it was getting dark.

"How did it go?" She asked as she walked up.

"He passed," Jenna said, sounding sad about it, likely just for me.

"No way," Jessica said, looking surprised.

"Chris is still bigger though," Jenna added quickly, rubbing my shoulders and pushing her tits against my back. "And his loads are way bigger, obviously."

"Well ya, I figured that," Jessica said. "Chris' loads are fucking massive. He shot two in me earlier. But the new guy really passed? And you did your thing to him?"

"Ya," Jenna nodded.

"So now what," Jessica asked.

"I'm not sure, it's up to Bonnie," Jenna said. "But enough about him. Why don't we go inside and have our own fun?"

"Good idea," Jessica said, and pulled me up. I just nodded, still feeling defeated. The girls led me into the tower, and were topless within seconds. Seeing their awesome tits did make me feel better. Jenna pulled my shorts down, and took my soft cock in her mouth.

"Here baby, let us make you feel better," Jessica said, leaning in and kissing me, and then lifting her tits up to my face. I shoved my face between her massive tits, and then began sucking on her hard little nipples. My cock quickly filled out in Jenna's mouth, and then she started really working it. She kept my whole cock in her throat, and started working her tongue and throat muscles. It felt great, but I still couldn't stop thinking about how she had just done this to Sean. A part of me wanted to punish her for her part in him passing. I pulled her up off my cock, and bent her over.

"Hey, I want some," Jessica said, as I took Jenna's hips and shoved my cock in. She moaned loudly as I entered her. She usually just blew me, and I could tell she wasn't used to my size in her pussy.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers
12