Baywatch Ch. 04 - The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," I told Jessica. "We have a long way to go tonight. If that asshole came six times, then I need to cum seven."

"Jesus, seven times," Jessica said as I began fucking Jenna. "Does that include the two from earlier?" I thought about it for a moment, and didn't really want to find out if I could go nine times in a day; that sounded painful.

"Ya," I nodded, fucking Jenna hard from behind. She was moaning loudly, and getting slammed into the table by my hard thrusts. "I'll give Jenna here two, and then you can have three more." Jessica smiled, and leaned in and kissed me, while I fucked Jenna hard. I was fucking Jenna a lot harder than I normally did, but she wasn't complaining. Her moans did sound a little bit more strained and less sensual than usual, but she was taking it. I fucked her long and hard, really pounding into her, until I felt myself getting there. When it was time, I pulled out, and shot ropes of cum up Jenna's ass and back, some of it even flying onto her hair.

Jessica bent down over her, and started licking the cum off her back. I watched for a moment, enjoying the sexiness of it, and then pulled Jessica up and sat her down on the table. I leaned in, kissed her, and pushed my cock in. I fucked her slow and gentle, like I had earlier. Jenna sat down in the chair next to the table, taking a moment to rest after the hard pounding I had just given her. She looked a little worn out, and I instantly felt bad. I decided I would have to make it up to her, but not until I made Jessica cum again. All of a sudden it felt much more important that the girls enjoyed this as much as I did.

I made slow sensual love to Jessica, fucking her gently, and moving my hands all along her body, while Jenna watched. It didn't take Jessica long to cum, but I didn't stop. I could tell her pussy was getting sensitive, so I kept a nice slow rhythm, but I didn't let up at all. Her face looked like she wanted to say something, so I leaned in and kissed her. I could feel her big tits rising and falling as her breath quickened. I could tell I was getting close again, but I wanted her to cum again with me. I kissed her well, and massaged her tits, giving her nipple a little twist, and shoved my cock in deeper, and that seemed to do it. I felt her legs start shaking first, and then she arched her back, and let out a scream of pleasure. I had been holding back for more than a minute, so I let it go as she came. I shot a nice load into her as she came with me.

When I pulled out of her, Jenna was on my cock in seconds. She took it all the way down her throat, and started bobbing up and down. Jessica was sitting back on the table, with her back against the wall and a dazed look in her eyes. I let Jenna slobber on my cock for a minute, and then pulled her up to the table. She looked a little bit nervous, and I could tell she was worried I was going to fuck her like I had before. I leaned in and gave her a long kiss, which she returned. I moved her back, until she sat on the table too. Then I moved in, and started fucking her the way I had Jessica.

Normally Jenna just blew me, being the blowjob queen. And when we did fuck it was usually from behind. The gentle face to face fucking was usually for Jessica and Claudia, but I gave it to Jenna now. I went slow and steady, making sure to spend a lot of time with her tits. Her tits weren't nearly as big as Jessica's, but they were still huge. Everyone at this beach had huge tits, it was the whole point after all.

As I gently fucked Jenna, Jessica moved in behind her. She sat behind her on the table, and brought her hands around, and started massaging her tits. I brought my hands down to her hips, and tried to give her the best fuck I could. Jenna had her head leaned back, and she was moaning loudly. Jessica leaned forward and started kissing Jenna's neck, and playing with her nipples. Jenna's whole body was starting to wriggle about, but we didn't let up. Jessica took care of her head and tits while I took care of her pussy, and it was clear Jenna was climbing a big hill.

When she finally came she let out a loud scream, and I started pumping into her harder, but not too hard. Her legs and hips started shaking, and her head was whipping back and forth, but me and Jessica didn't let up. Her orgasm looked sexy as hell, and I felt myself getting ready too. She had never told me if she was on the pill or not, since she always swallowed my loads, so I pulled out just to be safe. I grabbed hold of my cock, and shot a medium sized watery load onto her stomach and tits. I still came a lot, but it was quite thin.

"Oh my god," Jenna panted as we all came down from her powerful orgasm, "I've never cum that hard before."

"That was really sexy," Jessica said, still moving her hands all over Jenna's body from behind her. We had been at it for a while, and I was getting pretty tired, but I had said I would cum seven times, which meant I still had two to go. I wasn't about to let that blonde asshole out fuck me. I sat down in the chair, panting heavily. Jessica quickly got off the table, and straddled me. She lowered herself onto my cock, letting out a nice sensual moan.

I just sat back, trying to catch my breath and letting Jessica ride me. Jenna was still on the table, clearly winded from her own intense orgasm. Jessica began bucking her hips, and bouncing, making her big tits bounce around like crazy. I brought my hands up, and began playing with them as she rode me harder. I was watching Jessica, and focusing on her tits, so it was a surprise when Jenna's tits appeared next to my face. I looked over, saw her smiling at me, and took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked on Jenna's tit, while playing with Jessica's tits, all while Jessica rode my cock.

Jenna stood up, taking her tit away from my mouth, and moved over behind Jessica. She got down so I couldn't see her, and then I felt hands on my balls. My eyes returned to Jessica's huge tits bouncing around, and I moved my hands back to her waist. Jessica was riding me a little slower than before, grinding her hips more than bouncing. Then I felt Jenna's mouth on my balls. She had them both in her mouth, and I had to wonder if Jessica's ass was hitting her face as she rode me.

It all felt amazing, and I knew I was ready to cum again. I was planning on just cumming in Jessica once again, but on one of her bounces my cock slipped out. Jenna didn't hesitate. She slid her mouth over my cock before Jessica could take it back in her pussy. She started working her throat muscles in her special way, and I felt my load shooting into her mouth before I could even think about it. She swallowed it all, and then slowly came off, letting my cock pop out of her mouth.

"Hey, did he just cum in your mouth," Jessica laughed, looking down at Jenna.

"Yep, sorry," Jenna said, "I couldn't help myself."

"You little slut," Jessica teased, climbing off of me and sitting down beside Jenna. They leaned in and kissed each other for a moment, and then looked up at me. "Well," Jessica said, "that makes six. You still trying to set a record?"

"I can go one more," I panted, not quite sure if that were true. My cock was wilting quickly, and it already felt pretty sore. I didn't know if I would be able to fuck them anymore, but I still wanted to cum one more time, just to prove a point.

"Want us to suck the last one out together?" Jenna suggested.

"That sounds great," I said, glad she had suggested it instead of me. They both laughed, and then leaned into my cock. Jessica picked it up, and pointed it at Jenna, who took it down her throat again. Her throat felt as good as ever, even though my cock was totally sore and struggling to stay hard. Jenna sucked it for a minute or so, and then pulled off. Jessica leaned in, and took it as far as she could, which wasn't very far next to Jenna.

"Fuck, how do you take it like that?" Jessica said as she pulled off and gasped for air. "I always start to gag when it goes to the back of my mouth."

"I don't have a gag reflex," Jenna smiled proudly. "That makes it a lot easier I think. But I bet you could learn to take it deeper." Jessica took it back in her mouth, and pushed down as far as she could. Her cheeks puffed out as she coughed and gagged, trying to take it further. She worked at it for a while, trying and failing to take it down her throat.

"Fuck, I can't do it," Jessica said, clearly frustrated.

"That's ok," Jenna said, taking my cock from her. "I'm sure you can do it to normal sized guys. But cocks as big as Chris's take a special talent to be able to deep throat." To prove the point she leaned in and took it all the way to the base. Her nose pressed against my stomach, and she stayed there, showing off her skills. Jessica moved down to my balls, and started licking them, as Jenna bobbed up and down on my cock in long deep strokes. They blew me like that for another ten minutes before I finally came again. They were switching off when I came, and I shot a thin watery load onto both of them. There were no ropes, just little drops of cum flying out and onto them both. They both laughed as I shot my last load for the day.

"Ok, you did it," Jenna said. "You came seven times."

"Told you," I panted, feeling like I would pass out right then and there. They both laughed and stood up.

"You did great babe," Jessica said, already started to get dressed again. "You're the best fuck we've ever had."

"Then there shouldn't be any need for a new guy," I said, and they both looked down at me pitifully.

"You don't have to fuck us any less than before," Jenna pointed out. "We're just going to be doing it with another guy too from now on."

"I don't want you to fuck anyone else," I sighed. "Not here at least," I added. "I know you guys have your own personal lives. But I'm supposed to be your guy when we're here."

"And you still are," Jessica said, and leaned down and gave me a light peck on the mouth. "Besides, we don't even know if Bonnie will hire him."

"Why wouldn't she," I asked. "He passed all the tests didn't he?"

"Ya," Jenna nodded. "But its still up to Bonnie."

We all slowly got dressed, and left the tower together. It was fully dark, and I wondered how long we had been at it. We walked back to the main building together, and then I saw Bonnie walk out.

"Evening girls," she said to Jenna and Jessica. They both greeted Bonnie warmly. "Chris," Bonnie said, "I need to have a quick word with you." The girls looked at me, and I nodded, and they walked into the building, while Bonnie walked over to me.

"Everything alright?" I asked, not sure what she wanted from me.

"Everything is wonderful," Bonnie said in her usual slightly intimidating way. "I'm sure you noticed that we had a new applicant today."

"Ya," I nodded, trying not to sound too annoyed about it. "Jenna said he passed the test."

"He did," Bonnie said. "All of them."

"So I guess that means there'll be two of us from now on, huh?" I couldn't help myself from sounding bummed about it.

"No," Bonnie said to my surprise. "We've never had two males guards at the same time before, and we never will. It's against the rules." I thought she made the rules though.

"So, what does that mean for me then?" I asked, starting to get really nervous. Sharing the girls with Sean would be bad, but getting replaced completely, that I couldn't let happen.

"It means you will have to compete for your position here," Bonnie said simply.

"Compete," I said, wondering what she meant by that, "compete how?"

"The two of you will have to have a competition," Bonnie said. "To see which of you is best. First you'll have a swimming competition, since we are lifeguards after all. And then we will need to have a fuck off."

"A fuck off," I repeated, looking at her incredulously. I didn't even know what that meant.

"That's right," Bonnie nodded. "I'll be sure to have all the girls involved. We may even be trying out a few new girls. You have the next two days off. Come Monday, you need to be ready to fight for your spot here. There can be only one." What are we, fucking highlanders?

"Ok," I said, slowly starting to comprehend the situation. So far this whole thing had been just fun and games, but now it was a competition. And if I lost, then I lost it all. I had been competing and winning my whole life, but somehow this one felt bigger. I knew I would have to do whatever it took to win. I couldn't let that blonde asshole steal my perfect life. It was officially on.

12