Baywatch Ch. 05 - Fuckathon

Story Info
Chris has to defend his right to fuck the girls.
9.6k words
4.77
14.3k
19

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,214 Followers

When Monday morning finally came around, I felt sick to my stomach with nerves. I had been competing my entire life, but it had never felt like this. I've won and lost more times than I can count, but I knew today was different. If I lost today, then I would lose my girls, all of them. When I started this job it had just been to be a lifeguard. I love swimming, and I'm great at it, and I do love saving people. The idea of maybe even picking up some girls seemed fun too. But once I got here and found out what this job actually was, it changed everything.

Fuck swimming, fuck saving people for that matter. Now all I care about is fucking my coworkers. I had a few different girlfriends in high school, and one of them was even pretty hot. But now I was getting to fuck the highest caliber of woman imaginable, every day, and with variety too. Each one of them was more than I could have ever asked for before, and I was getting all of them.

But now all of that was on the line. This new asshole Sean had somehow passed the tests, which I still couldn't quite believe. And Bonnie with her crazy rules and ideas was going to make us have a fuck off, whatever that means. I didn't know what it would be like, but I knew I had to win. This felt like the most important competition in my life. Honestly it felt like the most important moment of my life. If I won, I would get to keep fucking all of them. I'm sure it would seem even more satisfying too, knowing that I had earned it. But if I lost, it would all go away. The girls, and even the job. I know I could get a job at another beach, but it wouldn't be like this beach, I know that for a fact. I had stumbled on a hidden gem, and now it was time to protect it.

I pulled into the parking lot at six in the morning, and saw all of the girls' cars already there. I also saw a few cars I didn't recognize, and wondered which one was Sean's. I got out of my truck, and walked into the locker room, trying to calm myself down. I stepped inside, and immediately heard loud girlish laughter coming from inside. I stepped through the door into the locker room, and saw all of the girls sitting around and changing. Jessica was naked, with her giant tits out, but I didn't even look at them.

Sean was standing beside one of the lockers, with Samantha and Claudia both hovering around him. They all looked happy and excited, and Sean had a big smug look on his face. I wanted to go punch him right in his blonde head, but I held back. I could beat him. He might have passed the test, but that doesn't mean he's better than me. I just have to beat him.

"Hey Chris," Jenna said, walking up to me. "Ready for the big day?"

"Ya," I nodded, a bit dejectedly.

"Jeez, you look really nervous," she said, eyeing me with some pity.

"Well, I don't want to lose today," I said, and she smiled at me. "If I lose..." I couldn't even finish the sentence. The idea was just too painful.

"You won't," Jenna said quietly, so only I could hear. "Don't worry about Sean, you just worry about yourself, and us of course. We're all really excited. We've never done this before."

"Ya, me neither," I said. "I mean I've always competed, but never like this."

"You're going to do great," Jenna said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I know it." At that moment the door flew open, and everyone fell silent. Bonnie marched in, looking more serious than ever. I glanced around for a moment, and saw everyone staring at her silently, waiting for her instructions. I also noticed two girls that I hadn't seen before. One was blonde and the other brunette, and they both looked pretty hot, but I didn't have time to check them out.

"Ok then," Bonnie said loudly, addressing the whole group. "Thank you all for being here today. I know not all of you were scheduled to work today, so I appreciate you coming in."

"We appreciate the invite," Jessica said, and the girls all laughed. Bonnie allowed the laughter for a moment, and then held her hand up and everyone fell silent again.

"I'm sure you all know why we're here today," Bonnie went on. "For the first time in nearly thirty years our beach has two male lifeguards that have passed our tests." Bonnie paused, and the girls gave us both a brief round of applause. "But by the rules that have been passed down here since before even I was here, there can only be one. So its up to all of us to find out who our man should be. Ladies, I hope you're ready to do your part. And gentlemen, I hope you're both ready for the most rigorous day of your lives." I felt a big lump in my throat as I tried to swallow. I glanced over at Sean, and he didn't even look nervous. He still had that big shit eating grin on his face.

"Here's how its going to work," Bonnie said. "We'll get to the swimming portion of this contest later, maybe even tomorrow if the two of you do well enough today. Today we're going to be having a good old fashioned fuck off." The girls all erupted into cheers, and Bonnie waited for them to quiet down. "The rules are simple gentlemen. You'll each be in your own tower, and you wont get to know how the other one is doing. Push yourselves to your own limits, and hopefully beyond. The girls will be visiting you two at a time, for thirty minutes at a time. I expect you both to satisfy every woman that enters your tower, every time they enter your tower. We'll continue this until neither of you can continue, no matter how long that may take. When you cant go any longer, then you're done, but the contest isn't over until you're both done. And ladies, we're not trying to wear our men out today. We want them both to last as long as possible, so keep that in mind. Everyone understand what we're doing?" Everyone nodded and voiced their understanding, and Bonnie nodded back satisfactorily.

"Good," Bonnie said. "Chris, you'll be in tower number eight, and Sean, you'll be in tower number twelve. Girls, if you're not in one of those two towers then you're on actual lifeguard duty. Its going to be hot today, and we do still have a lot of people to look after. Ok then, lets get started." Bonnie turned and left, and everyone stayed quiet for a moment, looking around at each other. I noticed that Sean finally looked nervous, which made me feel better. I was already feeling a bit more encouraged. I thought we would be fucking the girls right next to each other. Now that I knew I got my own tower, and I just had to do my thing with the ladies, I felt much more confident.

"You ready Chris," Jessica said from beside me. I looked over, and saw that she had put her red swimsuit on.

"I'm as ready as I can be," I nodded. I hoped that was true. I hadn't jerked off since Bonnie had told me this would be happening, and I hoped that would help me go for longer. I also had experience with all the girls, except for the two new ones. Sean only had experience with Jenna, so far as I knew at least. He may have been with Samantha already. It was hard to miss how much she clearly liked him. I took one last look at all the girls, took a deep breath, and walked out of the room and onto the beach. Jessica and Jenna walked with me.

"We're going to go first with you," Jenna said, and I nodded happily. That made it even better. I liked them both a lot, and they both made me feel much more comfortable than some of the others. I was glad I wasn't starting with Claudia or the new girls. As we walked down the beach toward tower eight, I looked back and saw Sean walking with Samantha and Claudia. It would be hard to get Samantha on my side, but if I did a good job with Claudia, I think I can pull her. I still didn't know exactly how the judging of this competition worked. All I knew was that I had to last as long as I could, and give the girls as much pleasure as possible.

We walked up the ramp of the tower, and entered the little building. To my surprise I saw that there was actually a twin sized mattress on the floor of the tower. Bonnie must have brought that in for the day. I looked over at Jessica, wondering if we were supposed to start yet or not.

"Bonnie told us to wait until seven o'clock," Jessica said, and I nodded. "And then we stay here for thirty minutes, and then two other girls come in." I nodded again. I wanted to just start already. My nerves were at an all time high, and I knew from experience that once I started that would get better. I checked my watch, and saw that we still had fifteen minutes.

"I know you're nervous Chris," Jenna said from beside me, "but you're going to do great. We all know it."

"Ya," Jessica agreed, "you're the best any of us have ever had. Sean passed the test, but he wont be able to keep up with you. Just do what you've been doing for the past two months."

"And maybe even a little more," Jenna said, and then placed her hand on my shoulder when I gave her a worried look. "I think you have even more in there than you've shown. Probably even more than you know. This is your chance to really find out just how good you are."

"I think you're the best there is," Jessica said. "Now you just have to prove it. And Jenna's right, don't think about him. Just think about us, because we're just thinking about you."

"Thanks," I sighed, "I appreciate you two being so nice and supportive."

"Awe, of course," Jenna said, and kissed me on the cheek again, "anything for our man."

"Let's hope I'm still your man tomorrow," I said.

"You will be," Jessica said. "One more minute until we start," she added. "Let's get ready." She stood up, and began undressing. Jenna did the same. I watched as their huge tits came out, and then their tight stomachs, and finally their awesome asses. Jessica's ass still made my mouth water every time I saw it. Seeing the girls naked made my nerves start to clear a bit. It may be a competition, but I was about to have more sex than anyone is even supposed to have. And I knew that if I enjoyed it the way I'm supposed to, I'll probably preform better. I pulled my pants off, and both girls smiled down at my semi hard cock flopped over on my leg. They got down on the bed with me, on either side, and Jessica checked her watch again.

"Ok, seven o'clock, let the games begin," Jessica said. They both leaned down over me together. Jessica lifted up my cock, and Jenna took it in her mouth. My cock bent slightly as Jenna took it deep in her mouth, but she readjusted and kept going. I quickly filled out as she sucked it, and was fully hard in seconds. Jenna began bobbing up and down, using her incredible skills as she sucked my cock. Jessica leaned down and began licking my balls. I let them do that for a few minutes, and then stopped them. This wasn't supposed to be for me. My job here was to make them cum.

I took Jenna by the hand, and pulled her up to my face. I kissed her as she swung a leg over me. She lowered herself down, and Jessica took my cock and guided it into Jenna's pussy. She felt tight and warm and wet, and all of a sudden I felt quite ready for this contest. She began slowly riding me, and I gently thrust up into her. I took her hips in my hands, and helped her bounce. Her big tits were flopping around as she rode me, and then Jessica reached out and began playing with them. Jenna was going a little faster, and moaning a little louder, and I began thrusting harder up into her. She sped up even more, and then she came with a loud moan and slight shiver.

Jenna rolled off of me, and I quickly got up. I looked over at Jessica, and she seemed to read my mind. She got on her hands and knees, bent over slightly, and stuck her big juicy ass up in the air for me. I moved in behind her, took her nice plump hips in my hands, and shoved my cock in. She let out a nice soft moan, and I slowly started pumping in and out of her. She also felt tight and wet, and I fucked her gently at first. I could tell how much she was liking it, and began moving a little faster. I was giving her long deep thrusts, and she was letting out a sexy moan on each one. My hands were squeezing her ass, and pulling her back into me. My hips began smacking her ass as I fucked her, and the little tower room filled with the sounds of smacks and moans. When her ass and legs began to vibrate slightly, I knew she was cumming. I slowed down, but continued thrusting deep into her. She let out a long deep moan, and then fell forward onto the bed, her legs still shaking.

"I want you like that," Jenna said, already on her hands and knees. "But not as hard as last time ok?"

"Don't worry baby," I said, already behind her and sliding my cock in, "today I'm going to give you all exactly what you want." Her ass was smaller than Jessica's, as were her hips, but it was still a great ass. I took it in my hands as I began pumping into her. She was taking me easily, and I picked up the pace a little. I could see her huge tits swaying side to side as I pounded into her. When she came again, I slowed down, but didn't stop. She leaned forward, but I moved with her. I kept pumping into her as she moved down until she was on her stomach. She lay flat, sticking her ass up high for me, and I pounded down into her. I had to take my hands off her to hold myself up, but I kept on fucking her hard. She was pushing her ass back and up into me, and she came again after a few minutes.

She dropped her ass down, and lay flat, and I finally pulled out. I was moving over to fuck Jessica again, when the door opened. We all looked up in alarm, and saw Bonnie standing above us. She shut the door behind her, and moved down to the bed where we were all laying.

"So, how did round one go girls?" she asked.

"Amazing," Jenna moaned from her stomach. "I came once riding him, and then he fucked me doggystyle and made me cum two more times."

"Very nice," Bonnie nodded, "and you Jessica, did you get to cum?"

"Ya," Jessica nodded fervently. "He fucked me from behind and I came really hard. I only came once, but I know he was definitely about to make me cum again. Is our time up?"

"For now," Bonnie said. "But I'm sure you'll get another turn with Chris, maybe even two if he does a good enough job. Jenna, you're on tower duty for the next hour down at tower three. Jessica, you're taking Rebecca the new girl in with Sean." I hated the idea that Sean was going to get to fuck Jessica, but it just made me more determined to go as long as possible. I would get another turn with her eventually, and I would make her cum as many times as possible.

"Chris," Bonnie said, turning to me, "I'll be in here with you for this next round." I nodded, but that did make me a little nervous. Bonnie was hot as hell, but still super intimidating, maybe even more intimidating than Claudia, which was saying a lot. "And we're going to be with the other new girl, Tiffany. Now we haven't actually tried these girls out yet, so you'll need to go easy on her. I'm not sure if she's ready for what you have to give her."

"I'll go easy," I nodded, wondering if Tiffany was the blonde or brunette.

"Ok, girls, to your posts," Bonnie instructed. "Chris, you take five minutes and then I'll be back with Tiffany." I nodded, and Jenna and Jessica began dressing. They all left, and I found myself alone in the tower, lying naked on the bed with a hard cock. I could tell my cock was going to start to go back down, so I concentrated on staying hard. I didn't want to waste any time having to get hard again. I waited, and then the door opened, and Bonnie walked back in with the Blonde.

She was short, almost as short as Jenna, and extremely pretty. She had lovely big blue eyes, and a cute little button nose. Her face had a sexy roundness to it, without being fat in any way. Her blonde hair was cut neatly so that it fell down around her face in a nice way, but didn't go past her shoulders. I could tell she was nervous, and her eyes went wide as she looked down and saw my cock.

"Jesus," she said softly, staring at my cock like it might bite her.

"If you want to work at this beach then you need to be able to handle Chris," Bonnie said seriously. "This is as much a tryout for you as it is a competition for him." Tiffany nodded slowly, still looking rather apprehensive as she stared at my cock. Bonnie began undressing, and I stared up at her big awesome tits as they came out. She tossed her bathing suit aside, and I looked down at her pussy. It was much better looking than any forty year old pussy should look, and had a nice sexy patch of blonde hair above it, neatly trimmed into a triangle. Bonnie looked over at Tiffany, and she began undressing too.

I watched as Tiffany's body came out into the open. She certainly met the base physical requirements that all the other girls met. Her tits were easily as big as Jenna's. They looked soft and full, and hung off her chest in a very nice way. Her nipples were big pink saucers. They were bigger than I preferred, but they definitely matched the size of her tits. As she pulled the suit down, I saw she had a nice stomach, not fit like Claudia's, but not pudgy either. Her pussy was shaved bare, and looked quite inviting. As she threw her swimsuit aside, I got a look at her ass, and was impressed. It wasn't big like Jessica's, but it had a very nice shape to it.

"Chris, why don't you take care of Tiffany here first," Bonnie said, and I nodded. I looked up at Tiffany, wondering how she wanted to start, and saw that she still looked quite nervous.

"Tiffany, why don't you start on top," Bonnie suggested, "so you can get used to Chris' size. I don't know how much experience you have with men as large as him, but it can take a little getting used to."

"I don't have any experience with one that big," she said, and her voice sounded equally sexy and nervous. She got down on the bed, and I lay flat on my back. She threw a leg over me, and then stared down at me. I tried to give her a comforting look, but she still looked nervous. I brought my hands up to her hips, and rubbed them gently. I let my hands move up her body, along her stomach, and then up to her big tits. My hands grasped onto her big tits, and began gently massaging them. Tiffany closed her eyes, and seemed to relax a little bit. I felt Bonnie's hand take my cock, and guide it into Tiffany. She felt very tight, and I could tell she had never been with anyone like me. But I was determined to make this girl have an orgasm, or two if possible.

My cock found her pussy, and Bonnie rubbed it along her slit for a moment, and then slowly guided it in. Tiffany let out a long high moan as my tip entered her. She only took the first few inches at first, and wasn't moving. I knew that if I thrust up into her, it would be too much too fast, but I felt like we were seriously wasting time. I moved my hands back down to her hips, and slowly pulled her down. My cock entered her one inch at a time, and she seemed to be gradually taking it in.

Once she had most of it inside, I lifted her up with my hands, and then gently brought her back down. She finally started to slowly ride me, taking about half my cock in very slow thrusts. Her eyes were clenched tight, and I could tell that she wasn't really enjoying it yet. She needed more time than I had, and I knew I had to do something. I pulled out, and then flipped us both over. She let out a little startled noise as I lay her down, and then got on top of her. I reached down, and brought my cock back into her. I only went about halfway in, and then started gently pumping into her.

I went slow at first, but gradually picked up the pace, trying to get this girl to enjoy me fucking her. She seemed to be getting more into it, but not enough. When she opened her eyes, I leaned down and kissed her. She was tentative at first, and then started kissing me back. I brought one hand up to her breast, while the other held me up. I kissed her passionately, while massaging her left breast and gently pumping my cock into her. She finally seemed like she was really getting into it, and I tried to make it as sensual as possible, while still feeling like I was on the clock.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,214 Followers