Baywatch Ch. 05 - Fuckathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Rebecca by the hand, and helped her flip over. She gave me a smile as she turned, and leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. She sat on the table, and spread her legs wide. I looked down at her pussy, and it looked too good not to eat. I got down on my knees, and shoved my face between her legs. She moaned sexily as I ate her out for a few minutes, and then got back on my feet. I quickly shoved my cock back in her, and she let out a nice moan. I leaned forward and kissed her as I started to fuck her again. I brought my hands up to her tits, and began playing with them as we kissed and fucked. I was amazed at how big and soft and perfect they felt.

I could feel that I was starting to get close again, and knew I had to make her cum first. I broke our kiss and leaned back, and started pounding into her. She leaned back against the wall, and moved her hips with mine. I was holding onto her waist, and pumping into her almost as hard as I had with Bonnie. I was giving her my cock as deep and hard as I could, and she finally came. She let out a very different but very sexy noise, and I felt her pussy contracting on my cock. I kept on pounding into her, and looked down and watched her huge tits jiggle with her vibrations.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," I groaned, and pulled out of her. She was down on her knees in a second. She took my cock, and pulled it to her mouth. She took it deep on the first go, and I felt my cum pumping into her mouth. I could tell I was giving her a big load, but she was swallowing every drop without a problem. She was getting it down as fast as I was giving it to her. When I finished, she sucked my cock for a minute, and then slowly pulled off, and showed me her empty mouth.

"God damn," Jessica said, looking thoroughly impressed. "I think Bonnie is gonna like you."

"I think everyone is gonna like her," I said. "Have you ever been with girls before?" I asked her.

"Once or twice," Rebecca said with a devious smile. She moved over to Jessica, and they began making out. I watched as their massive tits mashed into each other. It was hot as hell, and I quickly moved down to join them. They fell over onto the mattress, with Rebecca on top, and I moved over to their pussies. I lined my cock up with Jessica, and pushed it in. She let out a slight noise of surprise as I entered her, but kept making out with Rebecca. I gently fucked Jessica as the two girls lay on each other. After a few minutes I pulled out, and shoved right into Rebecca. She didn't even flinch. They continued making out, while I took turns fucking them both. Jessica came at least twice, and Rebecca might have cum once too, but it was hard to tell. We were still going at it when Bonnie entered the tower again.

"Oh my," she said as she saw us all fucking together. "Now that's more like it. Have you girls been enjoying your time with Chris?"

"Oh my god," Jessica moaned from underneath Rebecca as I continued fucking her. "I came so fucking hard. And then two more times. He's incredible. So is Rebecca."

"Very good," Bonnie smiled. "Rebecca, how did you like it?"

"He's really good," Rebecca said, finally rolling off of Jessica. "She is too. This has been so much fun. I'd really like to work here."

"Chris, what did you think of Rebecca," Bonnie asked me.

"She's great," I said without hesitation. "We should probably make sure she's good at swimming too, but she can most definitely handle this part of the job."

"Excellent," Bonnie said. "Girls, why don't you get dressed. Chris, I'm going to send in Jenna and Claudia for one last round, and then I think we can call it a day."

"What," I said in shock. I thought we would be going for a while longer. "What about Sean?"

"I'm afraid he just couldn't keep up with you," Bonnie said, sounding disappointed. "You've already won, but we'd like you to go one last round for us."

"Sure," I nodded, thinking I could even go longer if I needed to.

"You've done very well today Chris," Bonnie said proudly. "You make sure and enjoy the rest of the day."

"If the contest is over, would it be ok if me and Rebecca stay too," Jessica said. "And we can all finish him off together."

"Oh, very well," Bonnie said with a big proud smile. "You girls enjoy, but let Jenna and Claudia have some too." Bonnie left, and then Jenna and Claudia both hurried in looking excited.

"You're staying too?" Jenna asked happily, and Jessica nodded. They both stripped down in seconds, and then all four girls were down on the mattress with me.

"What happened to Sean?" I asked them, wondering how it had ended.

"What do you mean," Jenna said, "He's still going."

"Bonnie already told him he won," Jessica laughed. "It's over, now we're just having fun."

"Really," Jenna said, looking excited, and Jessica nodded again. "Ok, well, in that case. Sean didn't even pass the test." The girls all burst out laughing as my eyes bugged out of my head. "This was all just a way to make you try harder," Jenna laughed.

"Are you kidding me," I said, trying to figure out if she was being serious. "But, you told me you made him cum six times."

"He came three times in the first twenty minutes and then couldn't stay hard anymore," Jenna laughed. "But Bonnie told him that he passed. It was all just to fuck with you." She couldn't hold back her laughter as she told me.

"Seriously," I said, trying to tell if she really meant it.

"Of course," Claudia said, making me feel stupid. "No one can pass the test. It took us twenty years just to find you. You really think we found two studs in a year?"

"But, you said he passed," I said in confusion. "Bonnie said..."

"We were fucking with you Chris," Claudia laughed. "Bonnie felt like you were getting too comfortable, so she came up with this. It worked pretty great right? I mean, I know my turn with you today was pretty good."

"They all were," Jessica said. "This was the best day ever. I've never cum so hard or so much in my entire life."

"Me too," Jenna added.

"Give me one more good one and I think I can agree with that," Claudia said, climbing onto me.

"What about you?" Jenna asked Rebecca.

"I'm just happy to be part of this," Rebecca smiled. "He has an amazing cock, and he really knows how to use it. And you girls are all so beautiful. I just hope I can stick around."

"You will," Jessica said. Claudia was already taking my cock again, and beginning to ride me. The other girls all noticed, and smiled and moved in to join us. Jessica lay down beside me, moving her hands along my body. Jenna got up next to Claudia, and they started making out and Claudia rode my cock. Rebecca moved over, and then swung a leg over my head. Her pussy lowered onto my face, and I started eating her out again.

I could feel hands and mouths and pussies and tits all over my body. At one point the pussy came off my cock, and then returned a moment later, but I didn't even know if it was still Claudia. I reached out blindly, and found tits with my right hand, and a pussy with my left. I let the girls all do their thing, not knowing who was who, and not caring. Whoever was riding my cock started cumming, and then Rebecca moved off of me. I looked up to see Jenna as she rolled off of me, after having a nice orgasm.

I got back up on my knees, and bent Rebecca over. She got willingly into position, and actually shoved her body back as I lined my cock up. It filled her up, and then we both started fucking each other. Jessica was up beside me in seconds, and we started making out. I fucked Rebecca just as hard as before, and felt hands and tits at my sides. It was all way too hot, and I knew I had to cum again. I pulled away from Jessica, and then pulled out of Rebecca. I aimed my cock, and started shooting a thin but decent sized load onto her back.

Before it was even finished, Jenna leaned in and took my cock in her mouth as it kept cumming. I finished off in Jenna's mouth, as Claudia bent over Rebecca and started licking the cum off her back. I fell back onto the bed, and all four girls got down and started sucking my cock. My cock felt so sore I was actually a little worried about it, but all of their mouths were working it together. I just lay back and enjoyed it, knowing there was no longer any pressure. The girls took turns sucking my cock, moving their mouths all over it, and my balls. I knew I didn't need to hold back anymore, so when I felt it cumming on again, I let it go. I didn't even look to see who's mouth I was shooting a load into, but it felt great.

"Oh man," I sighed once it was done. The girls were all sitting around me with big smiles. "I think I'm gonna sleep for a week."

"You deserve it," Jessica beamed at me. "You did such a great job today."

"You really did," Jenna agreed.

"Ok, don't go filling his head up," Claudia said. "That's why we had to do this in the first place."

"Then I think we should definitely keep filling his head up," Jenna laughed. "I want to do this again, and again and again and again."

"And if we keep filling his head up, then his head will keep filling us up," Jessica said, and we all laughed.

"Do you guys really do this all the time?" Rebecca asked.

"Not like this," Claudia said. "But we all fuck Chris all the time. You will too if you get to work here. Don't worry, I'm sure you will."

We all slowly got dressed, laughing and joking after our fuckathon. We all walked out of the tower together, and I was shocked to see that the beach was nearly empty.

"Holy shit, what time is it?" I asked, looking around.

"Its four thirty," Claudia said. "You fucked us all for nine hours you big stud."

"Holy shit," Rebecca said.

"That's insane," Jessica added.

"You are such a stud," Jenna said, and kissed me again. I realized at that moment just how hungry I was. Bonnie had said something about lunch, but that hadn't happened. I told the girls, and they all agreed to join me for dinner. We all walked off the beach together, each one of us feeling thoroughly fulfilled.