Baywatch Ch. 05 - Fuckathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany was starting to moan into my mouth as we kissed, and her body was beginning to move with mine. Her hips were moving with my rhythm, and we were finally fucking together. I could feel that she was much wetter than when we had started, and it felt like I was giving her nice long thrusts now. I pumped into her, while we made out, and I could tell she was finally getting there. When she came she pulled her head back, and let out a long high moan. I slowed down, but kept gently fucking her, until she was done cumming.

"Very nice Tiffany," Bonnie said, and I rolled off of Tiffany. "That wasn't bad for your first time with a huge cock."

"That was amazing," Tiffany panted. "I've never felt anything like that before. It felt like I was so full."

"Yes, Chris is rather good isn't he," Bonnie smiled. "Now then, I think its my turn." I looked at her, wondering what position she wanted. I did wonder if she wanted me to take the initiative and pick for her, but she was the boss, and the senior member here, so I waited for her to make the first move. "Why don't we go up here," Bonnie said, and walked over to the table in the corner. I nodded eagerly, and moved up to her. I had gotten used to fucking the girls on these tables, and I knew what to do.

I moved in between Bonnie's legs. Her legs were spread wide, and I took them in my hands, and shoved my cock into her pussy. She was very tight for her age, but was clearly used to my size. There was no adjustment period necessary, so I started pumping into her hard and fast. She placed her hands on the table to keep me from slamming her into the wall, but was staring into my eyes as I fucked her. Her face really was sexy, and she felt amazing as I shoved my cock in and out of her. I placed my hands on her waist, and fucked her with everything I had.

"That's it," Bonnie moaned as I pounded into her. It felt like I was doing a cardio workout, moving my hips as fast as I could. "Shove that huge cock into my tight little pussy." I went as hard and fast as I could, until I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. She let out a nice long moan, and I knew I had made her cum.

"Very nice," she said, pushing me off and out of her. "I haven't been fucked that hard in a long time; very impressive."

"Thanks," I said, "I usually don't get to do that. Most girls need me to go slow, even the girls here."

"That was crazy," Tiffany said from the bed.

"Tiffany, why don't you come and suck Chris' cock for a while," Bonnie said. "We still have another twelve minutes, and I want to see if you can make him cum with a blowjob." Tiffany went back to looking totally intimidated, but she got up. I took Bonnie's place on the table, and Tiffany got between my legs. She took my cock in her hand, and just stared at it for a moment. She leaned forward, and took the tip in her mouth. Her mouth looked like it was stretched wide, and she barely had any of my cock in yet. I could tell this girl wasn't going to be able to give me a proper blowjob. Jenna had sort of rearranged what my standards were.

Tiffany did her best, using her hands and tongue a lot as she realized she wasn't going to be able to take any more in. Bonnie just watched, seeming to judge Tiffany more than me. I wondered if I was supposed to cum for her. But I was still in my own competition, and I didn't want to cum until I had to. I knew I would only have so many loads to give, and wasting one on a shitty blowjob seemed pretty stupid. I felt bad for the girl, but I very much intended to win. She worked my cock the best she could, until Bonnie told us time was up.

"Ok, that's it," Bonnie said, and Tiffany sat back, staring at my cock in shock. "Good job Chris, very nice stamina. And well done making us both cum. Tiffany, you need to work on your oral skills dear." Tiffany looked a little sad, and I wanted to say something to cheer her up, but Bonnie went on instead. "Tiffany," she said, "get dressed and then head down to tower three, where Jenna will be waiting for you. Chris, you just wait here and keep up the good work. Two more ladies will be in for you shortly." They both got dressed, and then left me alone again. I sat on the table, making sure to keep my dick hard. I figured whoever was coming in next was going to be getting my first load, and I wondered who it might be.

Just as I was having that thought, the door opened again, and Hannah and Claudia walked in together. Hannah beamed at me with an eager smile, and I smiled back. Claudia was staring at me with her intense piercing stare, and I had to take a gulp. Even though I had broken her, she still felt like a wild mare to me.

"Hey Chris, I hope you still have more for us," Hannah said, quickly slipping out of her suit.

"Oh ya," I nodded, admiring the way her tits bounced around, "I haven't even cum yet."

"Wow, really," Hannah said, and moved over to me.

"We'll change that," Claudia said, also undressing. I stood up and met Hannah in front of the mattress, I moved up to her, and kissed her, and she kissed me back. I could feel her huge tits breathing heavily against my chest. I took her body in my arms, and picked her up, and walked her to the table. I sat her down, and then lined my cock up, and pushed in. She moaned, and then I began fucking her. At first I was going a little too fast, after having fucked the shit out of Bonnie in the same position, but I slowed down as I realized. I found a nice rhythm, that seemed to be working for both of us, and it wasn't long before Hannah was having a nice intense orgasm. I kept on going after she came, but then I felt hands on my shoulders, pulling me back and out of Hannah.

I turned to see Claudia, and then she shoved me down onto the bed. She got down, and leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it for a minute, and it felt amazing after Tiffany's rather lackluster efforts. Claudia could take more than half my cock down her throat, and I started to get worried she was going to make me cum. Then I realized that was exactly what she was trying to do, on purpose. I brought my hand down to her face, and gently pulled her up. She gave me a devious smile, and I could tell I was right.

I got up on my knees, and she smiled, and got into position. She bent down, sticking her ass up for me, and I moved in behind her. I took her hips in my hands, and shoved in. She felt as good as ever, and I started fucking her, slow at first, and then a little faster. She was pushing her hips back against mine, and I started going even harder. I wasn't fucking her like I had Bonnie, but it was harder than I had ever gone with Claudia.

I pumped into her, in long deep strokes, until I felt her cumming. She moved forward, much like Jenna had, and I did the same thing. I moved down with her, until she was on her stomach. Like Jenna, she also stuck her ass up for me, and I did the same move. I held myself up with both hands, and pounded down into Claudia's amazing pussy. She was moaning louder than I had ever heard her, and she came again after a few minutes. I rolled off of her, and Hannah leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Claudia was still lying next to me, panting, and her body looked perfect. I rolled back over, behind Claudia, and pulled her body against mine.

We lay in the spoon position, and I shoved my cock back in. She let out a little yelp, and I could tell she was ultra sensitive from her two orgasms, but I wanted to give her one more. And I could feel my own approaching fast. I hugged her body tight as I grinded my hips against hers. She was pushing back into me again, and her body felt amazing. I felt her start to cum again, and knew it was time.

I waited until she was done, and then pulled out, and rolled over. Hannah bent down, and my cock shot out a big thick jet of cum that hit her in the face. She started laughing, and I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her as I fired a monster load. Most of it got on Hannah, but I made sure to shoot a few ropes onto Claudia too. I fired nine big ropes of cum before it finally subsided. I lay down, panting heavily, and the girls leaned over me and began playing with my cock.

The door opened then, and Bonnie stepped in. "I see you finally came Chris," she said, smiling at the cum on Hannah's face and Claudia's back. "I think you might be in the lead at the moment."

"Really," I said excitedly, "what's happening in the other tower?" Part of me didn't want to know. But for the competition I felt like it was a good idea to know where we both stood."

"Well I cant tell you that," Bonnie laughed, as if it were an absurd question. "But I can tell you that its still very close. Don't lose focus now."

"I won't," I said, feeling more confident than ever. "I'm in the zone now. Who's next?"

"Samantha and Jenna will be next with you," Bonnie said. "And after them will be Jessica and Rebecca. I think Rebecca will be able to do better than Tiffany did. She certainly did with Sean."

"What was wrong with Tiffany?" Hannah asked as she pulled her suit up over her huge tits.

"She could barely suck Chris' cock at all," Bonnie said, sounding annoyed. "And he had to practically make love to her to get her to loosen up enough to take his cock."

"Well it isn't exactly easy to fuck or suck a cock like Chris'," Claudia pointed out.

"Yes, well, that's why we test our girls as well as our guys," Bonnie said, and Claudia nodded. They all left, and I was alone once again. This time my cock did begin to wilt, as I had just cum, and was now all alone. But luckily the door opened again as it was going down, and Jenna and Samantha stepped inside.

"Uh oh," Jenna said as she saw my cock slowly deflating. She got down on the mattress without even bothering to undress, and pulled my cock into her mouth. Again my cock bent and twisted as she tried to take the whole thing before it was hard. She took my cock deep into her throat as she worked it back to its full strength. Once it was fully hard again, she began bobbing her head in long deep strokes, taking it to the base.

"Holy shit," Samantha said, staring as Jenna deep throated my cock with ease. "I knew you were good, but damn."

"Ya, Jenna's definitely the best cock sucker there is," I said.

"Awe," Jenna said as she pulled off my cock for a moment, "thanks babe," she said, and then dove back down, taking it all the way.

"Do you think you could teach me how to do that?" Samantha asked, looking hopefully at Jenna.

"I don't think we're supposed to spend that much time blowing him," Jenna said, coming off of my cock again. "Bonnie wants to see how many times he can make us cum."

"You can take a few minutes to try to show her," I said. "Save me at least fifteen minutes and I'm sure I can get you both to cum."

"Ok," Jenna smiled. Samantha got down next to Jenna, and leaned over my cock. Jenna sat up and quickly slid out of her suit as Samantha took my cock into her mouth. She was only able to take the first three or four inches, and then stopped, clearly struggling to go further. "You have to relax your mouth," Jenna said, and placed her hands on either side of Samantha's head. "Relax your jaw," Jenna said, gently moving Samantha's head up and down on my cock. "Ya, like that," she nodded. "Now relax your tongue," Jenna instructed. I could feel my cock slowly moving deeper into Samantha's mouth. "Now can you feel it pressed up against your throat?"

"Mmm-hmm," Samantha said, with my cock stuffed deep in her mouth.

"Ok, keep it right there," Jenna said, moving her hands to the back of Samantha's head. "And keep your jaw relaxed. And then when I tell you, try to swallow. Ok, ready?" Samantha nodded her head around my cock. "Ok, one, two, three, swallow!" Jenna shouted. As she said it, she shoved down hard on the back of Samantha's head. I watched as the rest of my cock disappeared into Samantha's mouth. She brought her hands up, and looked like she was starting to panic, but then she stopped. She stayed like that for a moment, with my cock lodged all the way in her throat. Then I felt her breath come out of her nose, onto my abdomen. Jenna let go of her head, but Samantha stayed where she was. Then she slowly pulled back, letting my cock slide out of her throat one inch at a time.

"Oh my god," she said as it came out. She was panting and gasping for air, but she looked thrilled. "I can't believe I did it."

"Good job," Jenna beamed. "Now with enough practice, you'll be able to do this." She bent down, and took my cock to the hilt. Jenna began bobbing up and down quickly, clearly showing off. She was working it with her tongue too, and I knew I had to stop her.

"Ok," I said, grabbing her head and pulling it off. "You're not supposed to blow me the whole time, remember?"

"Oops, sorry," Jenna said with a naughty little smile, "I guess I got carried away. Sucking your cock is the most fun."

"Thanks, but I'm supposed to be fucking you today," I said, sitting up and moving over to Jenna. She nodded, and lay down, and I got on top of her. I laid on her, and we both reached down and led my cock into her. Once inside, I began gently fucking her. She still felt very tight, but she felt wetter than ever, and I began going faster. I leaned in and kissed her, and we fucked like that for a while. I could feel her getting close, when the door opened again. I looked up, and saw Bonnie watching us with a big grin.

"Don't stop on my account," she said, and closed the door. I looked back at Jenna, saw she was almost there, and went back to it. I moved my hips in a nice sensual rhythm, and a minute later I felt Jenna cumming again.

"Very nice," Bonnie said as I rolled off of Jenna. "Was that your first orgasm this time Jenna?"

"Ya," Jenna nodded, her eyes still closed as she lay panting. "But it was amazing, one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"Very good," Bonnie nodded. "I think you're exceeding expectations today Chris. What about you Samantha? Did you cum yet?"

"Uh, no," Samantha said sheepishly. "But I did deep throat him for the first time. I've never taken a cock down my throat before."

"Really," Bonnie said, looking interested. "Why don't you show me." Samantha nodded, and moved over to me. I lay back down, and she bent down over me. Her lips moved over my head, and then she slowly took my cock deeper. When she reached the place she had stopped before I got worried she might not be able to repeat what she had done. But then she shoved her head down, and my cock slipped back into her throat. She held it there for a moment, and then came back up, and dove down one more time to prove the point.

"Very nice," Bonnie said, and then got down next to Samantha. "It's a real talent to be able to take a cock like this." Bonnie took my cock from Samantha, and then leaned down as well. She took my cock in her mouth, and took it all the way without any trouble at all. Jenna watched with big eyes, seeming to be surprised that anyone else was capable of doing that. Bonnie bobbed her head a few times, and then came off.

"Ok then girls," she said, turning to Jenna and Samantha. "Your turn is over." They both nodded, looking disappointed, and got dressed. They both left, and then I was alone with Bonnie.

"Are you enjoying our little competition Chris?" she asked me.

"Ya," I nodded enthusiastically. "How's Sean doing though?"

"Don't worry about him," Bonnie said dismissively.

"Ok," I said, wishing I knew where I stood in the competition.

"Uh, how long has it been?" I couldn't even remember how many girls I had been with so far. It felt like it had been days.

"It's eleven twenty," Bonnie said, checking her watch.

"Seriously," I said. I didn't think I had been through ten rotations. In fact, I knew I hadn't. "I thought we were going in thirty minute shifts," I said, wondering how it could be so late already.

"Actually they've been closer to an hour each," Bonnie said with a smile. "But that really doesn't matter Chris. You need to keep going until you cant anymore. I'm going to send in Jessica and Rebecca next. And then when they're done, you can take a lunch break."

"Ok," I nodded. Bonnie stood up, and walked out of the tower, and the girls came in a second later. Jessica smiled at me and gave me a sexy wink, and started undressing. I looked over at Rebecca, and took a moment to check her out.

She was very hot and very stacked, like the others. Her long brown hair fell around her shoulders in a very sexy way, and that seemed to accentuate her sexy face perfectly. She had big light brown eyes that were staring down at me in a rather sexy way. Her nose was slim and long, and her lips big and plump. She had a strong jawline, but it didn't look masculine. As she pulled her swimsuit off, I stared down at her body. Her tits looked massive. I had to look over at Jessica to compare them, and I thought Rebecca's might actually be bigger. And despite their massive size, and perfect round shape, she had great nipples, small and pink and hard. Her stomach looked firm, and her pussy bald and dripping. She saw me checking her out, and did a full turn, letting me admire her ass. It was big and round and awesome, though it still wasn't as great as Jessica's.

"She's pretty hot huh," Jessica said, smiling at the way I was ogling Rebecca's body. I just nodded, and they both smiled.

"Why don't I go first," Jessica said, getting down next to me, "since we didn't get to finish last time." She climbed on top of me, and I lay back and took her big soft hips in my hands. Rebecca got down next to us, and Jessica pulled my cock into her pussy. She started bouncing up and down, and her tits started going crazy. As Jessica rode me, moaning sexily, Rebecca moved behind her. I watched as Rebecca's hands moved around Jessica, and then grabbed onto her tits. Jessica tilted her head back as Rebecca massaged her tits, and then Rebecca leaned forward and kissed Jessica's neck.

I could feel my cock almost slipping out on every bounce, and knew Jessica was wetter than ever. I kept my hands on her hips, and Rebecca kept playing with her tits and kissing her neck. Jessica sped up, until her whole body was moving like a jackhammer, and then she came like an earthquake. She let out a full on scream, and I was worried people outside would hear. Her whole body shook with the force of it, and then she fell down onto me, still shaking wildly.

"Wow," I said, still slowly moving my cock in and out of her. "That was intense."

"Oh, oh, oh my god," Jessica panted against my chest, still giving off tiny slight vibrations.

"That was really sexy," Rebecca said, smiling down at us. "I hope you're ready for me."

"Oh I am," I smiled at her. "I'm totally warmed up and in the zone. I only hope you're ready for me. Now how do you like it baby?"

"Hard and deep," she said, and gave me a wink. "And I like to swallow cum too, if you can arrange that."

"I think that might be possible," I said, already liking this girl a lot more than Tiffany. "If you really want it hard we should move over here," I said, standing up and walking to the table. Rebecca quickly followed, her massive tits jiggling pleasantly as she moved. She bent down over the table, and stuck her ass out for me. I grabbed onto it, and slowly guided my cock in. She talked a big game, but I knew I still had to start slow, just in case. Her pussy felt tight, but not as tight as some of the others, and she was very wet. I slid in easily.

I started off slow, trying to feel her out. She wasn't having any trouble at all. She was even pushing her hips back against me, taking me deeper. I started thrusting deeper and harder, like she had requested. She still wasn't having any trouble, so I sped up a bit. She clearly knew how to take a big cock, so I started fucking her as hard as I could. I moved my hips in hard quick movements, feeling my cock sliding deep into her tight warm pussy. I don't know how long I fucked her like that, but I started getting tired before she came. I pulled out, feeling a little embarrassed that I hadn't made her cum yet. Jessica was still on the mattress, watching us and fingering herself.