All Comments on 'BBC: A Cheating Housewife'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TigersmanTigersman7 months ago

Good story. Loved the build up and the risk pregnancy sex.

Anthony1965Anthony19657 months ago

I love this story and hopefully there’s another chapter coming soon.

RonhaldRonhald7 months ago

love to See Adrian fuck haley and Julie and give them each a baby with his black cock

ejsathomeejsathome7 months ago

Good, hot story, but who is "Jason" on the third line at the top of page 3? Stupid mistakes like that detract from an otherwise fun story.

carooncaroon7 months ago

Are you going do republish the entire series or just copy this first part? This is a story that was put on Literotica years ago...

Booblover828Booblover8287 months ago

She has to get pregnant

1999DTfan1999DTfan7 months ago

Good to see you back. Another great story. I'm not big on the degrading language he uses on her but everything else was hot as hell. I love how she was able to deepthroat him so well. Looking forward to many more chapters on Julie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Apparently, believing in the myth of BBC is a side-effect of the same brain-damage that causes you not to know how or when to employ an apostrophe in a story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story. Hopefully he has both of them knocked up very soon. Maybe a few more chapters on him fucking both at the same time or even gangbanging maybe mom with a few of his friends.

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

Julie needs to show hubby the baby bump her black lover gave her.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Another great story from the author. I am not sure if it is intended as a complete, stand-alone story or if is the first in a series. I hope the latter. There are numerous elements that have been introduced and provide a solid basis for more chapters. Of course it is important that Julie was a “slut” before she got married, and was slim and attractive. Now she has an (adult) 18–year old daughter, blonde like her mother, and very attractive. And the husband, successful in his work, but totally inadequate in bed. Since they stopped having sex, Julie went off her birth control pills. At this point, Julie needs to get her birth control under control so she doesn’t get knocked up with a black baby; she has no means of independent support and loves her husband except for his complete sexual inadequacy. We also needs to start oing to a gym to reclaim her youthful body. Perhaps a personal trainer, preferably a hung stud. Once she has experienced her daughter’s boyfriend Adrian’s big and young cock, there will be no going back, and she needs to make herself as attractive as possible to get all the cock she now desperately wants and needs. Adrian is just he beginning. Add to this the problem that he is her daughter’s boyfriend. This opens the door to the potential for Adrian to make Julie and Hayley his fucktorys and even share them with his friends. Is it farfetched to imagine that they could be whored out? Julie has now successfully lied to her husband while rejuvenating their sex life after her experiences with Adrian. A gym membership would be part of that deception: she is getting fit and gorgeous for her husband, who is now getting world-class blowjobs. In reality she is prepping her body for more sex with Adrian - and quite likely - his friends. Julie’s fake moans of pleasure from her husband’s small and inadequate dick are also working. Julie’s adulterous gold-digging and hot friend introduces another element and complication into the story, as Julie is certainly going to spill the beans about Adrian’s body and cock. And lastly, Julie’’s guilt for cheating on her husband seems to be diminishing by the pleasure she got from Adrian’s cock. The author has introduced all of these delicious elements and I hope some, if not all, are followed up in future chapters. If his other stories are any indication, complications are the cornerstone of his very erotic tales, and most require multiple chapters to work through them.

StrongbutcuriousStrongbutcurious7 months ago

Pretty good story. Small criticism; wish you’d make sure the names match in the story. Noticed this in a few of your otherwise excellent stories

auhound49auhound497 months ago
MORE!!!

I hope both mom and dau turn into such sluts that by the time ch 5 comes along they both test together and find they are both black bred, and have fucked so many they have no idea who the black baby daddy is, and even better if both have been turning tricks totally unprotected.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At the start of page 4......who is jason?

liz33ndliz33nd7 months ago

great story as always twistedmac, i love your writing, and little un-perfct details, it makes it more realistic. thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can anyone recommend authors like this, I try to read others but they dont quite hit the same as TwistedManc does

dieter40sndieter40sn7 months ago

sehr geile Story, danke

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She needs to carry on the affair and get pregnant then decide to leave her family and start fresh with her daughter bf

DebbieXDebbieX4 months ago

Who is Jason?

He pops up at the start of page 4.

Wasn't it supposed to be Adrian fucking both, Mom and daughter?

ehppmsehppms4 months ago

Enjoyed the story would like to read more of the decline in mummy slut and what Adrian would make her do. IE a threesome and DP'd then maybe a BBC Gangbang.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story!!! Julie is such a whore for Adrian’s black cock. It is only a matter of time before she gets caught. I hope Kevin divorces her when it happens. Otherwise, he will be a cuckold husband to a nigger-loving cheating whore of a wife. Five stars for the story!!!

Saitou1992Saitou19923 months ago

this story needs to continue

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

Its so great, is there a part 2, and 3, and 4, and........????? Yes, I'm hoping to see more chapters to this, its well written and such a turn on. 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not against some degrading talk, but a lot of that just sounded a bit dumb. I also can't believe how popular things like "mommy slut" are on Lit. It absolutely is like nails a chalk board to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...