BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy's followup interview is as wild as her first one.
9.4k words
4.37
14.2k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers

[In part 1, Nancy Wladczyk, former amateur video sensation, now a professional porn actress turning out films at about 1 a week, appeared on web-based interview show as part of her book tour heralding the pending release of "I Find the Time is Always Right to Fuck Black Men." The interview ended with Nancy and the show's hostess, Gwenn, each getting gang banged on stage by the members of her all black band.

Her return visit to the show comes shortly after receiving awards at the Adult Video Network Award show, as well as both skyrocketing sales of her book and an abundance of death threats and harassment for both Nancy and Gwenn, who revealed a side of herself even she hadn't seen.]

The story resumes, backstage, an hour before show time for Nancy's return interview.

My husband Ted - also my producer, my manager and, essentially my pimp - and I decided that this time we'd get to the studio way before curtain time. Last time I rushed to do everything, including taking extra time to film an airtight sequence to end a film. Can't say I regret it; I never regret getting that much big black cock, after all! But in the weeks since our last visit, lots had happened and I wanted to set up with Gwenn how tonight would go.

We walked backstage and encountered Gwenn coming out of a room labeled "Writers." Also with her was John Longham, the bandleader, pianist, and judging by the way they were connected to each other, big black lover for her.

"Ted! Nancy! I'm so happy to have you both back!" With that she hustled forward, hugged and kissed us both, and then gestured to Longham. "I'm sure you both remember John. He used to be just our bandleader, but now he's out bandleader and my husband!"

That gave rise to some appropriate congratulations. I spoke up.

"As I remember it, John was very well endowed. I hope the marriage hasn't removed him from the field of play. I would have made a move back then, but he only had eyes for you!"

Gwenn laughed as she answered. "Nancy, do you remember I told you how I'd had an apocalyptic, personal epiphany that night?"

I nodded.

"Well, to put it in a nutshell, I saw what I was missing due to some rather silly beliefs. And after about the fourth or fifth orgasm I had on his cock, I vowed that it was going to be my future to give him anything and everything he wanted. Kind of like how Ted is for you. So if John wants to fuck you, then I'll eat out your pussy to get you lubricated, suck his cock to get him hard, and then guide his big, beautiful cock into you. Because I love him, I know he loves me, and his happiness is more important than my old fashioned morals."

I started clapping, and then I gave her a high five. I looked over at Ted. "Damn, honey, you did it again. You inspired her! Now can you see if we can find time to make that little scenario happen? That sounded so hot!"

We laughed. Since, on that previous show, we (the six men in the band, Gwenn, Ted and I) had all gone to our hotel and spent the entire night trading partners and positions, I was confident we wouldn't have a lot of trouble working that out.

Ted spoke up. "So, Gwenn, not only have you decided to come over to the dark side, it sounds like you've also broadened your horizons to include broads." Everyone made a face at his attempt at humor - but we also laughed.

"See," said Gwen, "that was a part of my revelation. I was basically a lesbian promoter with no actual experience. I was for the cause, but never actually got physical. Overall, that was the night I decided that life would be better if I put up and shut up!"

"I have no problems with that," said Longham with a grin and a leer.

"And now" said Gwenn, "neither do I!"

Anyway, we retired to her dressing room, which had room for us all to sit comfortably Longham only stayed a few minutes so he could work out the after show with Ted, then he headed back to the sound stage for a rehearsal and to "warm up the audience."

"Hey John," I said, "Make sure the guys in the band know they are invited with us afterwards as well. Remind them of my last appearance; that should warm THEM up at the same time, okay?" I got a wink and a nod and he left.

"Anyway, Gwenn, did we do any damage to you, your ratings or your show?" I asked.

"The only thing damaged was a couple of stage mikes that got some sort of sticky liquid on them." We laughed at that. "Actually, that show was amazingly successful. We had our biggest audience to begin with, based on you appearing, and after fifteen minutes I was told that that had doubled! And you would not believe the replays it's gotten. If we charged for it we could buy up Microsoft by now! And once we announced your return visit the advertisers went gaga! Now, I admit we did have some negative feedback, but for the most part it's been copacetic."

"For the most part? That tells me there are some things that aren't really handled" said Ted. "Care to fill us in?"

"Well, the folks that objected for whatever reason - losing them was more than made up for by those we've gained - the expanded audience has been with us for three straight show now. It's been the crackpots that have caused a little drama and concern."

I made eye contact with Ted and nodded. He spoke up. "Gwenn, first off, we apologize. We are so accustomed to it that we never think of it - but some of those folks are pretty damn scary. It didn't occur to us to warn you and your team. Tell us more, and know we don't need evidence or proof because we've dealt with this before."

"I didn't even want to discuss it with you guys, but I'm really relieved to hear that you understand. Honestly, some of the filth and crap that we've received, from social media to mail and email, make me wonder how you guys are able to sleep soundly at night. Some of those fuckers are really twisted!"

"Yeah," I said, "they are. But there's a bit of hope. Tell her, Ted."

"Well, I've kept track of every crank and crackpot, every insult and death threat; every promise to do despicable things, and 99 out of 100 of them - actually, to be accurate, 599 out of 600 have been like farts in the wind. They stink and then they're gone. "

"And that 600th?" she asked. "What about him? I assume it was a 'him,' since everything we've heard from women had been so positive that I have to wonder if some of those guys aren't getting any anymore because their women had had enough."

"Oh, shit, I don't know if I'm up to repeating this one. Give me a moment." I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and felt Ted take my hand. That gave me strength and I continued. "Okay. So we got some nasty hate mail at times. And we hired a security team to work with us and tell us what to worry about and what to let go. They did things like make sure none of our personal information was on the web, checked our home for security and installed lights and cameras outside, and most importantly, reviewed all the insults, complaints and threats we had received. Fortunately, I have a very brilliant man for a husband who had managed to save them all - in many cases, without showing any of it to me. Almost everything was ultimately dismissed, and we actually wound up very entertained by it. Especially because the security company was very creative. Every piece of crap that they dismissed; they'd invent these hysterical diagnoses of the likely mental capabilities of the author. They kept us in stitches, frankly. If you want, we'll recommend them. As a matter of fact, they might make good guest material. You know - the shit that they deal with protecting celebrities, etc."

Gwenn took the name, wrote it down and put the note in a file folder called "Potential Guests." That would be great and it would be really wonderful to reward those folks for the awesome work they did for us.

"In any case, we had just spent about an hour, essentially laughing our butts off at their stories, when they got to the last piece and suddenly the room got very quiet. Like, scary quiet. So we knew there was something very different about #600. Turns out, it was sent by an escaped white murder suspect accused of killing a mixed marriage couple and their kids. Not only that, but this sicko was linked to a bunch of online rants and rages about how black and whites shouldn't mix, and that any woman who would bed a black man was nothing but a harlot damned to the depths of hell. That was pretty scary right there. But it was his message to me that shook everyone." I shuddered at the memory and just closed my eyes to take a few deep breaths. Ted and Gwenn waited until I could speak again.

"He promised he was going to find me when I didn't expect it, he was going to kidnap me and make me see the error of my ways before he cut off my breasts, shoved a shotgun up my cunt, pulled the trigger and then fed my bodies to the hogs."

Gwenn turned a little green at that. I waited for her to recover.

"The team considered that a real threat from a very dangerous man."

"So what happened?" she asked.

"Well, we have some friends in high places. Friends we've made while making our movies, frankly, and who we can't identify to others. We reached out to one of them, and he got the FBI involved. Then, the security company made sure that for a week I didn't go anywhere with an armed escort, and we had armed security patrolling our home 24/7. The FBI ultimately found him, hiding on a hog farm in Arkansas near where he escaped, and brought him in for the original crime. He's now on death row. If he weren't in isolation there's a good chance that the brothers behind bars would have made him their bitch."

Ted spoke up. "Yeah, those guys are some of Nancy's most loyal fans and followers since they know how she feels about black men and black cock."

"You could have let me finish before you interrupted, there, bud." I said with a smile so he got the point but wasn't wounded. "Nowadays, my mail is screened and every thing's copacetic."

"Well, the good news is that nothing we've gotten is on that level. At least that I know of. And if there was such stuff, I'm just as happy not to know we got it!"

"Great. So how do you want to approach tonight?" Ted asked.

"Well, the production crew has assembled a bunch of clips from the last time you were here, and we can show them and comment on them until we're bored. I know, we can talk about you actually getting that AVN award and how that was. Then there's the book - we'll be sure to plug it again and again. And then anything else you want. One thing everything backstage has said was that if you two guys wanted your own show, they'd all want to be working on it. They said you guys were naturals when it came to reaching the audience."

"How very flattering" I said. "I did have one idea. What would it take for us to take questions from folks in the audience?"

"I don't know! Let me ask, and if it's easy enough I'll just let you know when it's ready. If not, I'll let you know that as well. Now, why don't you guys get over to make up and then adjourn to the green room. I've got to move to get all that wardrobe/hair/makeup stuff done and get ready for airtime. You are my only guests; I've got a monologue and I know the band wants to play a special number for you, so let's get moving!" We air-kissed and went our separate ways.

We adjourned to the guest prep area where we asked a special favor of the all-woman team. We both stripped and told them that since we were likely to get naked, they ought to consider what needed attention to show best on camera. At first they were put off, but it wasn't long before they rose to the challenge. Frankly, these guys were better than some of my film crews! Soon enough my areolae were darkened to stand out, they'd managed to find rings to fit around my nipples, and they pasted a jewel of some sort into my navel! Then Ted brought out my butt plug.

"Ladies, we plan to have Nancy insert this before she gets dressed. We have a selection of ends for it - different color jewel-like ends. What will show up best on your cameras?" he said, showing them the selection.

Mae, who was the head of the team, started giggling insanely and we all joined in. Then she had me turn around and bend over. Then one at a time she placed those ends in between my ass cheeks to cover my butt hole. The consensus was that the best one was the green, sapphire-like end piece so Ted screwed that on the plug and handed it back to Mae. She blushed and I was worried she'd refuse, but then she grinned, took it from him along with the lube he offered and turned back to me.

"Let's be sure this goes in easily. Are you going to take it out tonight?" she asked.

"If it comes out it won't be on stage. We thought that we'd show it off to the audience, and leave it in - unless we had a really great reason to remove it. And we'd need something to replace it with. Ideally, something long, thick, black and pulsating. What do you think?" I replied, knowing full well that I wasn't going to pulll it out and get ass fucked on stage. We had plans for later. Then it would come out. But my lewd and lascivious nature took over for a few minutes. Well, I figured, no harm, no foul.

"I think I'm going to need to change my underwear - it just got very wet!" replied Mae, giggling. Karen, the other member of the team, reached over, grabbed Mae's crotch and just nodded.

"Just hold out a little longer, Mae. When they leave, I think I can resolve your issue" said Karen. Ted and I figured that was our cue, so I spread my cheeks and let Mae insert that plug. Once I felt it securely lodged inside I stood up, put my clothes back on (and, for the record, that meant I stepped back into my dress and zipped it up - I don't wear any underwear.)

"Ladies, we thank you. Now please enjoy the rest of the evening - as well as each other!" said Ted as we left, closing the door behind us.

"What do you think? Do we have some potential new performers to reach out to?" I asked Ted.

"Did you see a BBC attached to either of them?" he answered.

"Duly noted" I replied. "Just thought we might want to diversify at some point."

"Hmmmm. Duly noted" he responded, laughing.

Then we made our way to the green room and sat to watch the show begin. Last time I was here, I was ushered into the green room (in case you didn't know, that's the room for guests about to appear), the door closed and the next time it opened was when the director got me up to appear. It was a little bit different this time.

First off, a whole lot of the production crew was hanging out there, waiting to meet us. Every one of them had a copy of the book. Some had video boxes as well. Someone was very thoughtful and had set up a table with a chair and markers, and I sat to autograph whatever they brought. I was served chilled champagne and just had a wonderful time with all of them. I noticed that Ted was doing all right as well. He was encircled by a bunch of very hot young women. All of them had wedding rings on. I caught his eye and winked. He winked back. Something told me he'd rather stay backstage and take are of business - but there was always time after the show...

Soon enough the director came in and held out his hand to me, helping me up. It was a good thing he did - I was just a bit woozy from that champagne! Once I was standing he corralled Ted and brought us both into the wings off stage. And then we heard the introduction.

"And now, ladies, gentlemen and everyone else, returning to our stage are Nancy Wladczyk and her husband Ted Wladczyk. Give them a hand!" And we headed to the stage.

Just like our last appearance, the audience was on it's feet applauding. That gave me my first line as I was acknowledging the applause. When it died down we sat and Gwenn began.

"Well, guys, welcome back! As you can see, we are all thrilled to have you back again."

More applause.

"You mean they audience wasn't on their feet because you ran electricity through their seats? And it wasn't on the applause sign to stand?" I asked, doing my best to look innocent.

"Hell no!" came a voice from the audience. They all cheered that woman, whoever she was.

"Why'd you say that?" I asked, and the camera turned to the audience, zeroing in on one particular woman. She stood and Gwenn brought her a microphone.

"And your name is...?" Gwenn asked.

"I'm Sheila Begon, from Atlanta."

"And tell us, Sheila, what do you do in life, and then why you made your comment."

"Well, first of all, I'm a wife and mother. I have 3 children - two girls and a boy - and they are both grown and out of the house now. And when they left, my husband and I began to re-explore sex. I made him show me the porn that I knew he watched. I mean, come on, guys, we know you watch! Especially later in marriage when we ain't doing the nasty like we used to. You watch that stuff to see stuff you don't think we would like but secretly wish we would do. Right, y'all?"

She got more than a smattering of applause and agreement. She knew her shit!

"So I had my husband give me a guided trip into the world of the porn that aroused him. That got him hard the way he used to get with me. It took a bit, but finally he started showing me your amateur films. Girl, at first I was shocked silly. Those men had dicks as big as my arm. And hubby was nowhere near their size, but watching them fuck you he was hard as a rock and we took advantage of that for an entire night!"

That got the audience cheering

"And what then" I asked her. I felt like a lawyer - only ask the questions you know the answer to - and there was only one answer she was going to give.

"Well, first off, I watched how you dealt with those guys stuffing you full of their big meat and you were loving it. I couldn't believe how many orgasms I saw you have! I was crazy jealous. And when I asked my husband if he'd like to see me doing that - well, it was like I had just opened the kingdom of heaven and invited him in!"

"Please tell us more!" said Gwenn, gesturing to the studio audience.

"Well, it took a little bit to find a likely subject. I mean, there ain't a man alive who would turn down pussy - unless he's gay, I guess - but convincing a stranger that a 45 year old housewife would be worth his time took something. Now, the good thing is that my daughters and I used to work out together, and go to yoga together, so while my boobs have grown and drooped, I still maintain a nice figure. Don't I?" she said, holding our her arms and slowly turning around to show it off. That brought hoots from the crowd.

"Anyway, we eventually discovered a guy in our neighborhood. He was a widower and a real gentleman. We invited him over for dinner, and I proceeded to do the kinds of things I'd learned in Nancy's films. I reached under the dining table and put my hands on his thigh and I thought he was going to have a heart attack. That's when my husband rose to the occasion. He redeemed himself, as a matter of fact."

"Tell us, girl. What did he do?" I asked.

"He looked my neighbor in the eye, and told him that I was looking for big cocks, and that if he had one, then it was what I wanted in order to be happy - and that would make him happy, in turn. The only condition was that he had to watch. At that my neighbor took my hand and brought it to his cock and I damn near fainted! He asked if I thought he qualified, and I just nodded. The rest, as we say is history."

She blushed at the standing ovation she got. "Since then, our neighbor passed away, but not before he had had every hole in my body, many times. He introduced us to his sons, and they in turn introduced me to their friends, and I don't have a day go by where I'm not getting fucked royally by big black bulls. Even managed to take the virginity of some of the youngest of them. I'm now known as a birthday present!"

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,063 Followers