BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow" said Gwenn. "Anything else?"

"Well, I now have tattoos in some interesting places. My favorite is this one." She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled down the cup of her bra to show the Queen of Spades. "One glimpse of this in the right company and my night is a done deal." She got another round of applause as she sat down.

I spoke up from the stage. "Any other Queens out there? Any BBC Sluts?" About a quarter of the audience stood up to the cheers from the rest. "Well, damn, sisters, it's rare that we gather in this big a group, isn't it? Let alone get loud and proud about it. I applaud you all, and later in the show we're going to take some questions from the audience. If I ask some of you for answers, would you?" Most seemed to indicate that they would.

Gwenn came back to her set on stage and sat in her normal seat. "Damn, Nancy, there is absolutely no telling where this show is going tonight, is there?"

"Oh, I don't know about that. While I might not know all the ports in the river, it's obvious the river is rising. What ever that means" and I laughed at myself.

"So, let's back track. When you were here last time you were nominated for an AVN award and your book had not yet been published. What's happened since then?"

"I'm not sure how granular you want me to be, but let me try. First off, doing your show was a real gas. Anyone here tonight who was there? Wasn't it wild? Didn't Gwenn do a great job that night?" That got applause.

"Anyway, the book was published on the day of the AVN awards, so I had a chance to show it onstage. I gave away a lot of copies to my fellow actresses in porn. I sold it to the guys for twice list price to make up for that." Got that laugh I was aiming for!

"Gwenn I'm told something happened during your speech" interjected Gwenn. Ted cracked up at that one.

"You might say. As I was trying to give my speech, thanking everyone and anyone who I'd worked with, for and under, four black hunks came on stage wearing only underwear and surrounded me. I threw away my notes, dropped to my knees and relieved them of their boxers. All four were hung like bulls, and very quickly I lost my clothes, mounted the biggest cock in the bunch, took another up the ass, one in my mouth and stroked the remaining one. Look, everyone there was in the business, so I guess I was showing off for my colleagues. And then I was joined on stage by lots of hot bodies. That night turned into the biggest orgy you'd ever imagined, and men and women were doing things that would melt film if they were on a shoot. Now I know last time we were here we gotten some moisture on the sound equipment - well, that stage in Vegas was drenched! It took them two days to dry the place out! My award is still covered in dried come - and I'm tempted to leave it that way to show how I earned it."

"Well, we have a surprise for you and for the audience. We managed to get some bootlegged video of that scene. If you want to see it, that is..." The audience made it very clear that that was exactly what they wanted. "Okay, team, roll the film"

And suddenly I was watching that very scene. I'm standing at the podium in a sparking, low cut dress with a slit on my right leg up past my waist - enough to suggest that I had nothing on underneath. Since I didn't, actually. And at 5 foot 2, I suddenly found myself surrounded by four black gods, with sculpted pecs and washboard abs in boxers. And they moved to surround me. Then the next thing to see was me rising up above them, now naked. I disappeared as they let down, and at one point they managed to get a shot of my on my knees, surrounded by those four massive cocks, sucking one after the other after the other. Somehow a bed appeared onstage. One of them lay on his back, his black dick standing straight and tall, and the video shows me being lowered onto it. Then the camera position changed and you get the view that shows one big one in my cunt and another one working its way into my ass. Again the camera changes to show a side shot and a third cock at my mouth. Even I gasped as I saw myself open my mouth and watched that cock go all the way in to press my nose into his pubes!

On the set, Ted caught my eye for a moment and looked down at my lap - one of my hands was under my dress and active. He winked at me, and we returned to watching the awards night. Now that I was airtight, the cameras began to catch the action in the room. Clothes were disappearing and watching the boobs emerge (natural and the enhanced) was almost like watching popcorn pop in the microwave. They faded the clip to black and brought the house lights back up to applause from the audience.

And the camera zeroed in on me because I had hiked my skirt up above my waist and was furiously playing with my clit. "Talk. To. Ted." I said. "I'm. So. Horny. That. If I. Don't Come. Soon. I will explode!" I stopped talking and concentrated on reaching nirvana.

"Um, Ted, what can you tell us?" asked Gwenn.

"Well, I kind of thought that clip said it all, really. And besides, I'd rather just shut up and watch my wife come. It's one of my favorite things in the world - orgasms for her really do rock her world." And he did just that, leaning forward to watch as I got closer and closer."

"See. Why. I. Love. Him. AAAAAAAAAH!" I'm told that that particular clips has received more than a million views on social media.

"How do you do that?" Asked Gwenn.

"You mean play with myself? Do you need lessons?" I quipped.

The audience broke up on that one. I heard a woman shout "If you don't know by now, I'll teach your ass, girl!" And the brought on more laughter.

"Don't you worry about it! I know what to do if my husband forgets." she nodded at Longham and the camera caught him holding up his wedding ring as she held up hers. "No, Nancy, I mean talk. How can you manage to even get a word out of your mouth while you're doing that? I can't do anything except moan, groan and scream" she replied, blushing as she spoke. That got the audience back on her side; lots of women were shouting out their agreement. It was getting rowdy tonight!

I calmly replied "Practice, dear. Practice."

"Isn't that also the way to Carnegie Hall?" joked Ted. "Should I book you there?"

And we got a rimshot from the drummer and applause for that from the audience.

"Hey, if you paid me, I could get some good writers and actually be funny once in a while" Ted replied.

"Honey, I do pay you. I pay by being your black cock slut and fucking as many guys as you want so you can get off watching."

"Touche" he replied.

"We're going to give our sponsors some air time as we clean up here - someone get a mop - and then we'll be right back." The red light on the camera went off and we just looked at each. And we simply laughed until we got the warning that we were going back on the air.

"While we were away the stage crew did a great job of cleaning up here" said Gwenn.

"I think they missed a spot on my chair" I interjected and got laughs as two members of the crew brought out another chair - this one covered in plastic - and helped me out of one and into the new one. "Thanks, fellas!"

"Now that we've handled that, what's there to talk about?" asked Gwenn.

Tad raised his hand and waved it like a school kid who needed to use the bathroom urgently.

Gwenn used it as an opportunity to get a laugh. "Um, Ted, you're a big boy, and if you really have to go that bad just get up and go. We'll be fine until you get back." The audience howled. Ted just kept up waving.

"Okay, Ted, what is it?" she asked.

"We can talk about Nancy's book!" he grinned as he said it.

"Ah yes, 'I Find the Time is Always Right to Fuck Black Men' was published since our show. How are the sales going?" she said, looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me? Ted's the man with the names and numbers. Ask him!"

He responded without prompting. "We have set all kinds of records in the publishing world. First off, they printed it with the word Fuck visible and intact. Every printing of it so far has sold out within days - and we are on the fifteenth printing. Not like we are printing 50 copies - no, these are runs of 200,000 books. It just got moved into e-book formats, and since we can link to videos - not just still shots like in a printed book - we've lost track of how many copies because they are going so incredibly fast."

"Has it impacted your website traffic?"

"Are you serious? Come on, Gwenn, you must be funning with me! First off, our membership rolls have doubled almost every week since your show. And we've added a new feature - one that I think Sheila from Atlanta may find interesting. In our members area, we are accepting tapes from members. In a few instances, those have had the benefit of turning women who were formerly amateurs into professional porn stars. It seems that, once women shrug off the boundaries, many of them find they like to show off. Our members aren't complaining - that's for sure!"

"You were telling us back stage about some of the problems you encountered. Fill our audience in, if you would."

I spoke up. "I was taught, growing up, that if you didn't approve of something then just don't participate in any way. It seems, however, that other folks see life differently. Not only do they not like what they see, but they want to make sure to tell me - and even to threaten me. Look, first of all, I don't give a fuck what they think. Are you listening? If you don't like it that I love to fuck black men because they have bigger dicks than you do, then too bad. Go hide in a corner and suck your thumbs or something. I now have my email screened before I see it, and my team weeds that stuff out."

"Look, for those of you who still think it's important that you tell me how bad, wrong, evil or whatever you think I am even though I don't care, let's get this straight. If that's your opinion, then don't watch my films. Don't visit websites that show my films. Don't buy my book or watch me do interviews. But if you are a guy and get the slightest hint of an erection, or a woman who finds her pussy moist after watching me take loads of black come, then you better confront your own inadequacies instead of trying to point to mine. Because I'm happy - and you are suffering in a stew of your own failures and faults. Sex isn't just for procreating. My clit has one design function - to give me pleasure whether you like it or not."

"Wait a minute, is that true?" asked Gwenn.

"It is" said Ted, "although if you thought about it, you'd see it for yourself. Here's a little basic human anatomy. The clit and the penis both contain a significant cluster of nerves that give humans pleasure. But the penis is a mult-function tool - it gives and receives pleasure, but it also function as the liquid waste disposal valve. The clitoris, on the other hand, has a very large nerve system and is not attached to any other bodily function. The only thing the clit does is allow for pleasure, and because of those nerves that pleasure is also found in the G-spot. I think it's the universe giving y'all a compensatory biological system for saddling you with the birth duties and your monthly visits by Aunt Flo. But then, what do I know? I'm just a guy, right?"

He got applause. As he should. That's my guy!

"So, like I said, there are jerks in the world who will sometimes try and rain on your parade. I think I'm really fortunate. I grew up and found good folks in the foster system who raised me to be a woman beholden to no one. So when I got out into the world, I just followed my passions. And since I didn't have family who would be embarrassed by what I liked or did, it made it easier. See, the thing about a reputation is that it can work for you or against you - and you get to say."

"Wait, what?" said Gwenn.

"A reputation is what other people think of you. If you worry about that, as if it really means something when people think certain things of you, then you are bound to act so as to avoid a reputation that you consider negative. If, on the other hand, you DON'T worry about what others think, then you are in charge of your reputation. I discovered the wildest pleasures on the planet the first time I got fucked by a big, black cock, and from that point on the reputation I was committed to have was as the best possible fuck a black man could find! Ted came along and we jumped on that. We worked at it. We did research about what we could do to make that happen so that I was happy and he was happy that I was happy. It helped that I am an exhibitionist and he's a voyeur with a great eye."

"Wow. I never, ever thought of it that way. We're going to take a commercial break and we'll be back and Nancy and Ted will take questions from the audience. Be right back."

Gwenn turned to me. "I never thought about how reputations are such bullshit."

"Because you cared about yours! Your agent and the network care about it because it it's wholesome enough, you attract a certain set of sponsors. If not, you get the moralizing folk attempting to shut you down."

"I see that now. I'm going to have to think about this one" she said.

We got the cue and were back on the air. "Our guests tonight, Nancy Wladczyk and Ted Wladczyk are here sharing about Nancy's life as a BBC lover. There are other terms that people use for you, aren't there?"

"Other than whore or slut or bimbo, you mean?" I replied and got the audience to laugh.

"Yes, you know. Sheila referred to herself as a Queen of Spades. Like that."

"Well, that term ought to be obvious, but in case it's not, a rather racist term for black men was spade. As in a shovel or spade. But women who only go with black men changed the reference to a deck of cards when they adopted Queen of Spades. After that, things tend to get a little more crude, however. Terms like big, black cock-whore, or bbc cumslut, and so on. Some of us advertise it loudly, and others of us tend to be more discrete." At that point I lifted my leg, also flashing my pussy at the camera, and showed the small Queen of Spades tattoo on my ankle.

"So instead of looking at your boobs, guys should check out your ankles?" asked Gwenn with a twinkle in her eye. It made me think that Longham and the band had been educating her while we were away.

"In my case, they don't have to because if they recognize me they know who I am and what I love. I have no need to be discrete. If I can get a sense of what they are packing and it's on the large size, then they will know without a doubt that they can have me. And by have, I mean I will let them fuck my ass, my pussy or my face until they give me their load."

"She has never been very shy" said Ted, "and especially if she thinks she's going to get fucked hard by big black dick. She gets like a hunting dog if she smells it.'

"Are you saying I'm a bitch?" I asked.

"When it comes to black dick, you bet you are" he replied and we did a high five so people got that there was no problem with it. "But for those women who have a need for discretion, you probably do want to look beyond their cleavage and check out the whole package. Ankles especially."

"Time for audience questions. We collected them before air time, and my staff have picked a number of them. Helen, from Baltimore, had a good one. Stand up, Helen." The camera revealed a woman with a rather plain face, but with a rack that suggested she was going to need either reduction surgery or back surgery in the future.

Gwenn continued. "Helen wanted to know what your daily life is like."

"Well, Ted and I live a private life. We have a nice place, and I usually have to devote at least some time during the day to cleaning. I tried to do it in the nude once, after hearing about all these folks on Craigslist who were advertising that. Didn't work for me, though - I'd bend over to pick something off the floor and a certain somebody saw it as an opportunity to practice his cunnilingus skills. And that was the end of cleaning for the day. Let alone cleaning in the nude." That got some laughs.

"Any way, usually around mid-day we have a script call. Well more of a 'what's the next scenario we want to try?' call. See, if all we wanted to do was show me fucking black gods and just enjoying the hell out of it, we think it would get boring. So we basically just come up with an outline and some thoughts about dialogue, then we deal with website matters, schedules, and the like. At last once a week we are filming - more if I can, actually. Then there's dinner, and we'll watch TV or a movie and call it a night. Probably a lot like you, right Helen?" She nodded and sat.

"We had at a few questions from guys. Andrew from DC, where are you?" The camera found a slim, tall black dude with a coffee colored skin. Nice, I thought to myself. Really nice.

"Now you see, Gwenn, what I was saying before? Is there any doubt that Nancy's wondering just how well hung Andrew is and when she can find out?" said Ted. The audience hummed and Andrew, for his part, just grinned and adjusted his junk.

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" I asked, breaking eye contact with Andrew.,

"Don't worry, honey. We didn't ask it yet. And Andrew? Come on backstage after we go off the air and we'll get you together with Nancy. Anyway, Gwen, what was his question?"

"Well, he didn't write down anything about getting in her pants, but you answered that one. It seems he wanted to know how you make your films."

"Well, we don't spend a lot of time on scripts, blocking and technical effects. No stunt doubles. Very little on costumes as well. For instance, let me give you the scenario for the film we finished today. I play a housewife. I send my hubby off to work after giving him a blowjob with his morning coffee, then when he leaves I go out back to sunbathe. I start off in a bikini, but eventually lose it. And that's about the time that the gardeners arrive. There I am, naked in a lawn chair, suddenly dealing with a team of 5 big black men. I had a lot of fun with that scene, actually."

"How so?" asked Gwenn.

"Well, we tried a couple of different things. In one take I was embarrassed and tried to cover up before they took control. Kinda of ordinary, actually. So we changed it around. They showed up, and I'm lying back, my arms on the arms of the chair, my legs spread and my shaved pussy visible, and I check each one of them out. And these guys were all studs! We did a two camera shot, and the camera at my point of view started at the top and worked down to the ground, then back to their junk. The other camera was on my face and I got more and more excited as I moved from one dude to the next. When we finished that shot I took off my sunglasses and hat and simply asked the question 'why are you all still dressed?' Caught everyone by surprise and we kept it. Then I tried to be as creative as I could with each of them."

I could see that Andrew appreciated the story as he adjusted his pants. Good. I had something to look forward to.

Gwenn asked "So you regularly sunbathe naked?"

I answered "Why have tan lines if you don't have to? Come on, don't you wear as little as you can get away with when you sunbathe?"

"Um, yeah. Do you worry about getting burnt in those sensitive places?"

"You mean like my boobs, my ass and my pussy? Having done that very thing once, I learned my lesson and use a very powerful tanning lotion to get my tan, then I manage it. Tough work, I know. But hey - no tan lines! Want to see?" I stood up, and finally dropped the dress. I did a slow spin, and when the audience saw my ass, they noticed the butt plug. It had the effect I wanted! "You did say this was a show for adults, didn't you?"

Gwenn took a moment, and listened to the voice in her ear. "That's right. Plus, we're on cable anyway. So stand up and once again show us your lack of tan lines - if you don't mind."