BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought a laugh! "Mind? Hell, Gwenn, I've been an exhibitionist for a long time and love to show off my body, as plain as it is."

"Plain? Are you kidding me? That looks anything but plain to me! I don't know too many women with a jewel plugging their butts, do you, audience?" That brought a round of applause, but I held up my hands.

"Here's what I mean by plain, just to clarify. First off, I have the same basic equipment that every woman in the audience or watching does. Some folks have more, some have less, but this is what we start with - a face, a chest with floppy lumps on it, a figure, a pussy and legs. We all know some other woman who has them in perfect proportion - if nothing else, we see them posed as pinups. Or maybe you have a friend who is a workout beast and really does have that perfect figure. But I don't! Look closely - my nipples aren't symmetrical - hell, the left on points down, not up. That's not perfect! My boobs are different sizes. I have scars here and there from various adventures. My ass? It's cute - but it's not the idealized 'bubble butt' that seems to be preferred by men. My hips are wider than my chest - are you getting the picture?"

Gwenn paused before responding. "I am, but I am not sure where you are going with this. So I'll ask: where are you going with this."

I turned to face the audience - to this day I'll never understood what got into me - and began to speak from some place I didn't know I had!

"Here's my point - every woman has the perfect body because it's HER BODY! You have to stop the insanity of comparing yours to other women! Yes, I know your boy friend or your husband or maybe even your girl friend, for crying out loud, will have things to say about your body and other women's bodies. SO WHAT? It's time to stop the insane business of comparing your body to someone else. That was what had me realize that, with all of the 'flaws' that imagined I had, if I worried about how I was looking, I was going to miss out on things like feelings and experiences."

"I'm not sure I see the connection, Nancy. Can you say more?" Said Gwenn.

"I think I can" said Nancy. "Too many women worry about what other folks think about their looks. They certainly don't ever ask men the right questions. Do you love me, or do you think I look fat or pretty or whatever give you answers that actually don't acknowledge. Let me tell you what I've discovered about men - they think with their dicks. And they are terrible at trying to put those thoughts into words. Am I right?"

That got applause from the audience.

"And would you like to know how their dicks think? It's really simple. If you have the secondary sex characteristics of a woman - that means you have boobs and a pussy - then they will respond. It's biological programming. The hard part for them is that they know it, and enjoy it until you ask them those dumb 'what do you like about me?' questions!"

Ted spoke up. "Ladies, when you ask that kind of question, most of us have learned or will learn that to answer it badly is to suffer because what we can say is rarely what you want to hear. So we struggle to try and come up with words that you'll hear so you know we know you aren't every other woman. But at the same time, with blood rushing out of our heads and into our cocks, our level of coherent conversation is strictly limited. Gwenn asked Nancy how she can talk during sex; almost anyone can, actually. We just can't come up with the nice, warm, loving things you want to hear because we are in the middle of the "I'm hard, I need to come, and that's all I can think about rush of hormones." Especially as we get older and we find things no longer work as reliably or insistently."

I spoke up again. "I'm not sure we are saying this well enough to make complete sense, but it's something we discuss a lot. I have a body that supports me doing what I love to do. It's a real body - not the airbrushed crap from Playboy. Ultimately, if you aren't comfortable and at home in your body, what exactly can you do about it? There are some very rich folk out there making money hand over fist due to your insecurities. They'll cut and chop, slice and dice, soak and scrub you for exorbitant sums. But every time you do something like that, it just reinforces your thinking that there's something wrong with you. Does that make sense?"

Gwen thought about it, and members of the audience did as well. After a moment she nodded and then answered. "I see what you mean." And we heard comments from the audience as well that says they got it too. "Anyway, we're taking a break and will be back."

Ted piped up. "While we're gone, those of you at home can get naked and relax with us."

And our friend in the audience, Sheila, stood up and shouted "and folks here in the studio, I'm gonna join them as well." And she started to undress on camera before the studio crew cut back to Gwen.

"We'll be back after a word from the folks who pay the bills and keep the lights on."

The director came up and spoke into her ear and they had a back and forth. She shrugged and said "it's up to them" and he nodded before going to the front of the stage and addressing the audiende.

"Folks, can I have your attention. If you do decide to strip - and I think it would be great - we are going to need you to sign a release that's a little more explicit than the one you signed that allowed us to show your face on camera as an audience member."

I came to the front of the stage to join him. "Folks, I'm a fucking porn star. My body is my tool. Some of you, however, live and work in jobs and communities where it might not go over so well for parents to suddenly see their kids' grade school teacher, or corporate management so see a receptionist, or the deacon of a church to see the choir director stripping nude on a nationally broadcast show. Actions have consequences - and in this case, please consider them strongly before you get rash here. I love naked people - but some folks don't. Please think hard before you commit - what might seem harmless or rebellious or just plain fun could backfire and bite you someplace. That's my two cents."

The director thanked me. At least a few folk stopped their rush to exposure, but we had about a dozen women and a few men stand there naked. "We'll have those forms for you before we broadcast any picture of the audience. Thanks for your cooperation."

"...and welcome back. My guest tonight is Nancy Wladczyk, adult movie star. Tell us, Nancy, how did you get started?"

"Well, Gwenn, I'm an orphan - my parents died when I was 8, and I went into the foster care system from that point on since I had no relatives. I've said it before - I was extremely lucky - I had great foster parents in every home. But many kids don't have that kind of luck."

"I'm told you are planning to testify before Congress about that system. Do you think that, as a porn star, your word will get through to the stodgy folks in the House and Senate?"

"Well, first off, they are NOT all stodgy! I've made the acquaintance of more than a few, and they do listen to me as someone who has been through the system and made her own success. Those who condemn me for my work, I simply ignore their scorn and outsmart them." That got a good laugh, and Gwenn used the opportunity to play a clip from a recent public appearance, where some ignorant toad had tried to dismiss me because I took money for having sex. When I told him that I wasn't letting my bosses fuck me over or my donors pay for my vote, it turned into an overnight sensation on social media.

"He didn't seem all that difficult to outsmart, did he? I'm still not sure he understood the dig!" I said. "But let's not skip over anything here. The foster care system only works if you manage to draw the fairy godmother card. That doesn't happen for many kids, by the way. Most of us move from home to home. Often times there are already kids and they are pretty ferocious about defending their turf. And on occasion, "daddy" thinks that because he's feeding and housing you that he has dibs on your ass. By the time kids leave the system, for some there isn't a form of sex they don't get exposed to."

"You've stated in your book that you had sex in some of your foster homes. Was it forced?"

"That's what I mean about being lucky. I wasn't raped or molested - I was loved on the spiritual, emotional and physical levels. That's all I will say - and have never named names, nor will I ever. My foster families are still family and friends. But I will speak up for the kids who wind up in foster homes who do get raped, molested and screwed up and over. Everyone should have a cause, I suppose - and that's mine."

Gwenn picked it up from there. "My guests have been Nancy Wladczyk, porn star and author, and her husband and manager Ted Wladczyk. I know that before the break you heard from some of our studio audience that they were getting naked. Many of them did, but because we are obliged to protect them, even having them sign enhanced legal documents, we are not going to be showing you what we are seeing now. It's pretty darned awesome, but you'll just have to imagine it for yourself. Good night, thank you, and we'll see you next week."

With that the broadcast ended and the house lights came up. The audience was on it's feet, applauding as they left. Except, as it turns out, for the naked folk who came forward. I sat on the stage and spoke with one after another of them. Andrew was one of them, and just as I had suspected, the dude was hung like a bull. And wouldn't you know it? He was gay - his partner, also naked, was with him. I still invited them backstage, along with our girl Sheila and three other tattooed Queens.

What happened after that is being adapted for filming and will be on the member site in the very near future.

[Please leave comments. Should this continue?]