BBC PWA TCB - A Night to Remember

Story Info
My partner and I taking advantage of a rare opportunity.
1k words
3.85
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lives have become a constant list of things to do. We are both independent entrepreneurs with busy schedules and we have a 3 year-old toddler as well. Between all of the time our daily lives require we have very little time for intimate moments, so when we do, we try to make the most of it.

One night recently after getting our child down earlier than usual, my wife came into the living room and let me know that she was going to go "rinse off". This has over time become the secret code word for "Honey, I'd like to have my pussy eaten". It doesn't take me long to get worked up for that, so I undressed down to my boxers, and laid in the bed waiting for her to finish up in the shower attached to our bedroom.

I listened as she turned on the water and began to imagine what she was doing. I could hear as she lowered the shower head to rinse off down there because the sound of the shower water changed to more chambered tone. I imagined the warm water jetting up against her labia and clitoris and forcing itself up into the vagina. I could visualize the water running down her back and navigating the curves of her hips, and the roundness of her perfectly toned white ass which was highlighted by tan lines recently acquired on a family trip to Florida.

The scent coming from beneath the door smelled of the essential oils in her rose and sandalwood body wash. It lead me to think of how she might be using the soft spongy body glove to wash just beneath her chin, moving in slow circular motions towards and around her milky white breasts, causing them to slightly swell as her nipples became erect. Then she moves her hand to her navel area before lathering her slightly inflamed dripping wet vagina. While bracing against the shower door, she lifts one leg while pointing her knee outward, and thrusts her pelvis forward to reach lower and stroke all the way between the crack of her ass with the sponge. Finally, she rinses her whole body once again and steps out of the shower.

She wrapped her hair in a towel, and put on a silk kimono robe before entering the bedroom. I was so worked up at this point that I needed to take a short cold shower to calm myself down a little, as well as freshen up a bit myself. I don't remember much about my shower besides using the shower head sprayer to cool off my raging hard-on just enough to reabsorb some of the blood that had rushed through my body and filled my dick to its maximum capacity.

I dried off quickly and walked back into the room to the sight of my woman lying on her back, still wearing the kimono, but it was opened, exposing her beautiful body in the moonlit room. I climbed onto the bed and planted a kiss on her lips. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and grabbed my ass as she began to grind against me. I was beginning to feel the blood rushing through my body so I lifted myself up away from her, sat on the heels of my feet and spread her knees apart.

I stared as she positioned herself, adjusting her hips, and opening up more to make space for me to begin my work. I started by lightly licking her labia and clitoris with the tip of my tongue. I then pressed the fullness of my lips against her, using my tongue to kiss and stroke the inner and outer lips while teasing her clit with fast light strokes. Occasionally I would pull completely away, moisten my mouth with extra saliva, and press back into her pussy, injecting more wetness, making it easier for my lips and tongue to cover as much area as possible as I moved my head in a circular motion.

As she began to thrust to the rhythm of my movements, I could taste her sweetness, and felt her pussy opening itself to receive deeper penetration. I then inserted my thumb into her enough that the inner knuckle could caress the area behind her clit as I attacked her from the front feverishly with my tongue. Her hip motions and moans responded to my hands and mouth, and her inner thighs began to press against the side of my face.

Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and began grinding her pussy into my mouth so much that the tip of my nose was rubbing against her clit. She then let out what sounded like a low growl from a lioness, and released a stream of warm ecstasy onto my face before violently pushing my head away from her body. She quivered a bit and hugged herself while laying back and swaying her closed legs back and forth before reaching with one hand for my head and pulling my mouth to hers while at the same time arching her back and grabbing my cock, pulling it into her soaking wet pulsating pussy.

I pushed myself up again, sat back on my heels, and began vigorously rubbing the head of my cock against her clitoris. I relished the sight of my hard black dick, glistening, and contrasting the pinkness of her vagina and the whiteness of her skin. She quickly responded with another squirt before she wrapped her legs around me, forced me inside of her, and responded to my thrusts into her with more growling and violent hip thrusting. Her grip was the tightest I'd ever felt and it became clear to me that she had taken over and was doing most of the work. I could smell all of the scents at once, the essential oils, her hot juice in my beard, and the pheromones being released by us both. This sent me over the edge and I came inside of her involuntarily for what seemed like five minutes as she continued to thrust and milk me of everything I had.

We concluded our evening by laughing, kissing, embracing and promising to make more time for moments like these while we navigate our busy lives together.