BBC Rebound Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued action in the early morning!
2.9k words
4.67
18k
29

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the previous story, please check out for context! I continue in this chapter to rebound from a cheating douchebag ex by hooking up with a hot, older black man.

We stepped out of the shower and I handed Briggs one of my fresh fluffy white towels. I smiled at him while I toweled myself off.

"What?" He asked smiling at me. "What's that big, goofy smile for?"

"I mean just didn't expect to have a hot black man in my shower at 2 am earlier today. And you look especially cute with that white towel." I said as he rubbed his large chest dry.

"Black on white is a great combo." He said with a little wink at me which made us both laugh.

We hung out towels up and slid under the covers in my king sized bed. I had light blue sheets with a slightly darker blue duvet. I leaned my back against a couple pillows on the headboard and he laid on his side facing me.

We were still naked and freshly showered. Briggs reached over with his big hand and slowly ran his fingers and palm up and down my hip, abs, and legs.

If it wasn't for being so spent from all of my orgasms earlier I know I would have been hard again. But I needed a minute.

"You working tomorrow?" He asked me.

"No, I'm taking a four day weekend. You?" I asked as I changed my position to be on my side facing him. His hand now on the side of my hip.

My spent cock laid over my lower thigh. I figured his big cock was doing the same under the covers.

"Nah, look it's snowing. The ground will be covered and it's too hard anyway to get any meaningful work done." He said as I reached over and returned the favor by running my fingers over his chest, shoulders, and arms. "You sure you don't mind if I crash here? Dude was outside your building, clearly the split is very fresh, I don't want to over step."

I leaned forward and kissed his lips deeply, exhaling happily into him. His hand reached around and laid across my lower back.

"Hell no, I don't want you anywhere but here in bed with me."

I said as I broke the kiss and flipped over to nestle into a spooning position with him behind me. His big, soft cock fit between my soft white butt cheeks and he draped his big arms around my chest. His large chest and stomach pressed warmly into my back. I held onto his forearm while his other arm slid under my pillow.

"He says like he wouldn't have begged to get fucked out on the kitchen island..." Briggs whispered in my ear and I laughed as his breath tickled me. I pushed my butt back against him playfully and we drifted into a lazy, sex-fevered sleep.

My dreams were filled with new ways of us fooling around. Every position, sex act, toys, and new locations that had struck my fancy over the years now included Briggs and I.

Damn maybe not so much a rebound, maybe I was falling in love. Well I was at least in love with his big, black cock in bed that's for sure.

I slept until what I think was 4 am. That's what I could guess based on the darkness still outside the window. The moonlight was reflecting all of the snow that had fallen and was still falling. The white snow reflections made the room a little lighter than usual at this time of night.

I was also woken up because I had rolled onto my back during the night and I could feel Brigg's making love to my body again.

His big, strong thigh was draped over mine and his hand was pushing and holding my shoulder and chest firmly to the bed while his lips and tongue were softly sucking and licking my neck, chest, and nipples.

My cock was super hard and I could tell his was too as it pressed into my thigh and hip.

"Couldn't wait til the morning huh?" I teased him as I stirred awake.

"You turn me on so much with this sexy body of yours. I woke up with a raging hardon with that cute little ass pressed into me and figured you wouldn't mind if I woke you." He responded laying his chin for a second on my chest and meeting my eyes before going back to nibbling on my nipples.

His lips and tongue worked harder now that he knew I was awake. After his fingers a few hours before and now his mouth my nipples were sore and losing sensitivity. He could be a little rougher with the deep sucking from his lips and the occasional press with his teeth.

"You can fucking wake me up this way anytime you want!" I groaned down to him as I wrapped my arms around his head and upper back.

His hand moved and slightly brushed against my hard dick making me stir and moan for him to touch me more.

"I thought so, you wanna cum again don't you baby? You like the way I play with you?"

"Yeah I do, you turn me on so much!"

"You like this big, black man in your bed huh?" He asked as he moved up and kissed me hard on the lips.

I moaned into his kiss and answered when we broke for a second. "Mmhmm I like everything you do to me."

We kissed again. His insistent tongue finding its way between my lips. I wrapped my tongue around his as we intertwined our warm bodies together. He shifted and brought himself on top of me. His big cock bullying mine and pinning it to my hip.

"You just lay there and enjoy then sexy boy."

He said as he dropped his head to kiss my neck again. I rubbed his back and head while he suckled on my neck for a minute. Then he moved down and kissed my chest and abs before disappearing under the covers.

I couldn't see him but I could feel Brigg's as his lips planted on my hips and around my cock, not on my shaft though. Just teasing me. My legs were squirming as I thought my cock was going to burst the second he touched me.

"Oh god!" I cried out as his tongue planted on the underside of the base of my shaft and slid its way up to my cock head. "Fuck fuck fuck." I whimpered out as my sensitive dick jumped and wanted to blow for him.

"Horny little white boy!" I heard him say with a chuckle underneath the covers.

His big hands were gripping my hips firmly as I felt his lips drop down and plant kisses all over my balls. His head had pushed my cock up and out of his way as his tongue snaked around and around my tightened ballsack.

"You are so fucking incredible." I moaned down to him as my horniess reached another level.

His fingers moved from my hip to my cock head and again like a few hours before he started to lightly rub on my head. My cock was filled and ready to burst but his light touch just kept me on the edge and didn't push me over.

"Jesus Christ, Briggs, fuck." I cried out as I begged my cock to explode.

His lips kept planting all over my balls and then to the underside of my cock shaft. His tongue licking hard and pushing against me as he stimulated the top of my cock. And that was fucking it.

"I'm going to cum for you Briggs!" I gasped out as I felt my balls tighten and with that he released his fingers and I felt his warm, wet lips wrap around my cockhead. His tongue pressed into the base of my head as I exploded into his mouth.

My breath catching in my throat as he pushed me to completion. I squirmed and cried and gasped as his fingers gripped the base of my cock and squeezed every drop from me.

I felt him lift off of me and push his head up to my face from under the covers. I grabbed his head and kissed him hard as he let my orgasm spill from his lips into my mouth. I greedily swallowed my own cum as he fed it to me. Swallowing and then licking his lips, swallowing and then kissing him to get what was left, swallowing and then finally wrapping my legs around his as the taste disappearing and left me with just his tongue and heavy, hot sex drenched breath.

My cock softened to a semi while his big, hard black cock rested on top of it. I needed his dick to cum again. I wanted his black cum inside of my white belly.

I pushed him up so I could get up and he positioned himself on his knees. I got in front of him on all fours and let his big, black cock hanging between his legs fill my vision. I stuck my tongue out and greedily licked him all over. Briggs laid his hands on my head, but let me lead. I ran my tongue from the base of his shaft to his head and then back down until his cock was coated in my saliva. Then I did the same thing he did to me and started to suck his balls. Except he just kissed and licked mine, I let his big, heavy balls fall between my lips and fill my mouth.

"Fuck that feels so good you love that big cock don't you?"

"Mmhmm!" I moaned up to him as I returned to licking his shaft. This time stopping at his head and sucking him into my lips. His big cock filled and stretched my lips as my tongue softly licked up and down the underside of his cock head.

"God damn you are a good cocksucker!"

Since I was on all fours I had my ass raised while I sucked the head of his cock. I felt him reach over me with one hand and start to grope my ass and then he spanked me softly but firmly a couple times.

"Such a hot boy." He muttered as I gently sucked on his cockhead. I dove myself deeper and soon about half of his thick cock was filling my mouth and pressing against my throat.

He smacked my ass again and said, "You want me to fuck that throat don't you?"

"Mmhmm!" I moaned back enthusiastically around his big dick.

"Come here." He said as he pulled his hips back and his cock left my lips with a loud pop. I gulped a couple deep mouthfuls of air as I watched him get off the bed and stand at the edge.

With one finger he did a circle motion telling me to turn around and then he pointed my head to the edge of the bed. I dropped onto my back on my bed and scooted to the edge of the bed.

"I want you to lick my ass first ok? Then I'm going to fuck that throat full."

"Hell yeah that's so fucking hot."

"Uh huh I thought you'd like that."

I nodded below him as he pulled my head a little bit more off of the bed. He spread his legs to either side of my head and he dropped down towards my face. I grabbed his ass with my hands and spread his cheeks and pushed my tongue up and over his hole.

"That feels good so good!" Briggs groaned as I licked his hole all over. His hands were firmly grabbing my sides above my hips as I ate his ass like my life depended on it.

"Damn you were hungry should've had you do this before!" He moaned as I pressed my face into him. It turned me on to eat this big black mans ass while his big, wet cock rested on my chest.

"Fuck that's enough, that's enough. I'll have us spend all morning there if I let you keep rimming me." Briggs said chuckling as he stood up and his ass left my lips and tongue while I stuck my head up, trying to get some more of him.

"Then fuck my throat please!" I whimpered up to him as he smiled and slid his cock down my chest, neck, chin and then to my lips. I kissed and licked him as he held it just out of reach of entering my mouth. I whined while suckling on the little bit of his cock head that I could reach.

"Here comes my cock baby." He said as he slid his dick forward and between my lips. I opened my mouth wide and tucked my teeth back as he filled my mouth with his cock and pushed into me until his cock pressed against my throat again.

I swallowed hard and breathed through my nose as he pushed further inside of me. I greedily gulped for more as he fed his cock into my throat. Finally I felt him groan above me as his balls rested on my forehead.

He rested in my throat as I breathed and adjusted to holding him inside of me. Then he wrapped a hand around the front of my neck and felt his big cock resting there. His balls left my forehead and the tip of his cock moved back to the front of my throat. And he pushed into me again. I swallowed him fully.

He did this a few more times testing my throat to make sure I was ready and then he picked up the pace.

He fucked me, not as hard as he bred my ass a few hours before but firmly and with a steady enough pace that his big balls would slap into my forehead.

I knew he wouldn't last long with how horny he was and I was grateful. His cock was amazing but it was so thick and long that a long, deep fuck would make me sore for weeks.

"I'm going to cum down that pretty little throat baby. You fucking ready?" Briggs groaned above me.

I couldn't answer since his dick was busy filling every inch of my mouth and throat.

"Fuck!" He cried out as his cock swelled and burst deep in my throat. It felt like he was shooting his nut directly into my stomach!

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck yes." He muttered with each blast from his tip into me.

He pulled out of my throat and rested his cock on my lips as he dropped out the last few shots onto the roof of my mouth.

I moaned above his dick and swallowed his whole orgasm. His wet dick dripping with saliva and cum and getting my whole face sloppy.

I felt his big body shudder as his orgasm subsided. He pushed his cock into my mouth one more time to the front of my cock and then pulled out again to the tip.

I reached up and gripped his hips hard so he couldn't pull away. I wanted to suck and lick his cock all day if I could. He smiled down at me as I worked him over. Sucking and licking him gingerly over his sensitive spots until his dick had drifted down to a semi.

Then finally I let him pull away. I sat up cross legged in the bed and wiped the cum and saliva off of my red cheeks and worn out face. I licked my fingers clean while he watched.

He laid down on the bed and propped an arm behind his head. I finished off all of his cum and then went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. I came back and slipped onto my side next to him. Resting my head on his chest and shoulder cavity and casually running my fingers over his large belly and chest.

"Fuck you are so sexy, you make me feel like such a little slut! We met like 6 hours ago and you've already bred my ass and filled my throat!" I said laughing with him.

"You do make the perfect little slut for me, how that ex of yours had to get some strange I don't know, I could play with you all day."

"Haha thank you, I think we were just a little incompatible in bed I guess."

"Why's that? He wasn't as slutty as you?" Briggs said joking.

I pushed him playfully. "No probably just as slutty! I mean with a dominant guy I tend to be more of a bottom..."

"You don't say."

"Hey!" I said pushing him again and meeting his smile. "I mean that he also tends to be more of a bottom so it just didn't work when we craved being topped I guess."

"Well I'm not going to run out of dick for you while we play together."

"I hope not!" I said as we chuckled together and then kissed and talked a little more until our spent bodies and tired minds from just a few hours of sleep had us fall into another slumber in each other's arms.