BBC Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He moaned above me as he pounded my ass. His cock had stretched me and I was feeling pleasure in those hard to reach places. From inside of me I could feel his balls tighten and his cock start to build up. His eyes were wild as he took my ass.

"You're going to cum for me aren't you?" I asked him repeating what he had asked me earlier.

That got a small smile in his serious face as he was so close. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard for you!" He yelled out and a second later I felt his big black cock blasting my insides with his cum. I gripped his arms and shoulders as his hips bucked and his body shook with orgasm and I clamped my ass down on him hard. Keeping his big black dick inside of me as he bred me.

He was out of breath and gasping as he pumped load after load into me. I just groaned and moaned as i let this big stud ride my ass to completion. His growls shifted to big belly laughs as his euphoria washed over him. I laughed with him as he kissed me again. His big cock finally spent.

We laid there in each other's arms for just a couple kisses before he lifted up and slipped out of me. I clenched my ass to hold his cum in me. I don't know why, he had cum so much it was spilling out between my cheeks onto the bed already. I just wanted his cum to stay inside of me.

He lifted off of the bed and stood up and I slipped off the bed before he could move to the bathroom.

"Wait." I said as I knelt in front of him with his cum filling my ass and wrapped my lips around his cock. He was still mostly hard and I used my lips and tongue to milk and lick every drop of his cum up while I stroked my cock. It was seconds before I was spurting all over the floor and my thighs.

"You are a naughty dirty little white boy!" He said as his large hands held my head while i sucked him.

I let his cock fall from my lips and I looked up at him. His cum filling my ass, my cock dripping cum, my lips coated in his cock and my ass. "I'm taking that as a compliment!" I said swallowing and giggling as he helped pull me to my feet.

He slapped my ass and made a little cum squirt out and roll down my thighs as we laughed and giggled and slipped into the shower.

The steam filled the room as we kissed and washed each other. Then he held my ass in his arms while I gripped his big biceps. "Stay the night with me?" I asked.

"Only if you sleep naked!"

I looked around a little as if I was just thinking about it to mess with him, "Well...yeah I guess I can accept those terms!"

12