BBC at the Gym

Story Info
First Post.
1.1k words
8.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yummyma
yummyma
3 Followers

I was recently asked how much my body count was, and when I said my number most folks seemed shocked. 11 is my body count (for now). I've never ever had bbc though, I haven't had an opportunity. I'm a 28 year old Latina, I'm a brown girl, handful of tattoos, busty gal. I can say my ass sits well too. I don't show it off regularly, but online that's another story. Other than that, I'm usually well covered.

Especially when I'm at the gym. My go outfit consists of a big T-shirt and biker shorts or leggings. The less attention the better, I make dumb faces and turn into a tomato after awhile. You'll catch me at the gym late, late at night. The vibes are different. I did notice one day this blonde white girl working out with a very very attractive black guy. I made the assumption they were a couple, I mean both of them are hot, working out together it just made sense. I watched her man workout and was very obvious about it, why bc why the fuck not.

I need motivation, and he provided just that. Can't lie we've traded a couple of glances, but nothing major. One night I was wrapping it up at the stair master. He was by the entrance switching his shoes ready to jam too. I hopped off, got my shit from the locker and while getting my things I felt him break his neck my way. Hmm. I took my airpods off, and started walking towards the door when he kinda rushed and opened the door for me. We exchanged a couple of words like thanks and have a good night.

The next day I go in, he's already there wet and sweaty. I couldn't help but notice his bulge, and how these dark grey shorts were showing it off. I made it obvious. I was so interested. That's when my little fantasy gets interrupted, the blonde started hovering over him literally blocking my view. I turn away and started changing my song. When I look up, the blonde is literally facing my way with a look on her face, almost like what are you looking at. Honestly it made shit weird so I moved to the upstairs floor.

I'm sitting on the leg press, I'm there for about 10 minutes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a big bulge, following this mans fine ass body. "Yes?" I said as I swallowed. All nervous because I now realized this guy is handsome af too. "I think this is yours.." as he handed me my lilac towel I use to wipe my face. I guess I had left it downstairs. "Oh shit, you got my sweat rag..how gross....". I said so embarrassed. "Gross? Nah you're good ma. Just didn't want you to lose it..".

He proceeded to workout right in front of me, the whole time watching me. His eyes locked on my phat pussy peeking in between my thighs. He would grab his groin area. I couldn't help myself. As we worked out, I held my thighs open, caressing them as I pressed against the machine. He completely stopped working out. Watching me while drinking water. I looked around, saw I was good and proceeded to touch my pussy.

His eyes widen, rubbing myself while maintaining eye contact. I saw a dick print. He was getting a boner. Moments later he left, I saw him go into the sauna. Ofc I followed. Just in his shorts I see him amongst the steam. He laughed as soon as he saw it was me. "Better behave yourself." he said in a stern tone. "Or what.." I said as I flashed him my titties. "Oh fuck..aha damn.." he said with a look on his face. "My tits are bigger than your little gf's.."

Taking his huge hard thick purple cock out, mmm right away you can tell it was a meaty heavy cock. Made my mouth water. He stroked it a couple times, until we heard doors opening and closing. I quickly got up, and exited just to come out and find blondie walking up to the sauna. Ufff. I quickly got my stuff, and sprung to my car, I was so wet, horny, and in a rush..

As soon as I get in my car I slid down my leggings halfway down my thighs, also pulled my shirt up exposing my big tits. I started rubbing my pussy fast, fast and hard. I kept thinking about his hard thick cock, and how I was it was fucking me fast. I was moaning in the car, my hard getting covered is my glossy pussy juices. Still rubbing myself I see him come out, watching him walk to his car was making my hand go harder. Fingers deep in my pussy, tapping my g-spot ugh, I was hoping he looked my way.

I started moaning really loud, and he did. About 20 feet away, he stood by his car and watched me. I sat up making sure he could see my tits again, making myself so visible. He leaned on his car and watched, massaging his crotch. That's when blondie comes out, and walks to her car - see him and walks over to his. He stopped looking my way, after a minute you see her get on her knees and in between the car I see her start sucking his cock. It was kind of soft and hard.

The way he started forcing himself into her mouth was so fucking hot to me I was whimpering in my car rubbing my clit so fast, to the point my arm would make my tits jiggle. My window was halfway up, and I could hear her gurgling on it. Yes you nasty bitch, eat his cock. I bet it's salty and delicious. Once he looked over at me, I lost it. I was cumming looking right at him, and he had a dead look on his face almost hypnotic. And that's when I heard him groaning. He was nutting in her mouth. Holding her against his crotch, making her swallow it all.

I turned my car on, and it scared the shit out of her bc she tried getting off of him, but he didn't let her. He wasn't done. Pretty roughly he grabbed her by her hair and made her face swipe up and down his balls as he would look up at me. She was letting him. I pulled away bc people were walking out. I was shook, as much as I enjoy public sex. I think watching it, it just as hot.

I'm kinda scared to go to the gym now. I feel like I'd let myself get teabagged too. I love balls in my mouth.

yummyma
yummyma
3 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My stool is stronger then the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

your first post is racist and filled with nothing but bullshit and mythology about nonexistent BBC

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

It Starts With A Fall (Chicago #01) Sam falls for a handsome stranger...in Erotic Couplings
Three's a party Two new guy friends invite her to their hotel.in Group Sex
Natural Born Cocksucker Pt. 01 A young woman gives her first ever blowjob... and loves it.in Erotic Couplings
Gym Club Sophie discovers gym club.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Night At The Sex Club My first time fucking in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories