My Night At The Sex Club

Story Info
My first time fucking in public.
3.7k words
4.46
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few Fridays ago, I had nothing planned but a regular hookup. The guy was always decent so I was looking forward to it, but when another opportunity presented itself, there was no hesitation. A guy I met on Tinder, (I'll call him John) found me elsewhere and invited me to an event taking place that evening. It was usually a gay club but they were having an all-gender night. The only thing I knew about the venue was that all kinds of debauchery took place there, but that was enough for me to agree to go with him. Besides he was good looking, and from our banter seemed like he knew how to have a fun time. If nothing else, I would welcome the company while we explored the new setting together. We agreed he would pick me up and I set about getting ready.

3 hours later I was sliding into the black, strappy body suit I'd chosen, followed by a skirt so short it barely covered my ass. I completed the look with a pair of thigh high faux garter fishnets and a see-through black duster. *For modesty* I laughed to myself. Just as I was about to put on my shoes my phone dinged. It was him, letting me know he had arrived. After a minute or so of struggling with the closure I asked him to come in and help me put them on so we could leave.

I got up to let him in and stared when I opened the door. He was at least 10x hotter than his pictures. I'm a sucker for blue eyes and his light brown hair was a perfect compliment. My eyes ran up and down his body, covered in a simple black t shirt and jeans, appreciating the muscle tone; he was obviously no stranger to the gym. The instant attraction must have been mutual because he made a noise of appreciation and complimented my outfit upon sight. Trying to mask my reaction to him, I apologized for my messy apartment from moving and a long work week and sat on the couch, gesturing to the chunky black heels I'd chosen to wear.

"Some people would love to be in your place." I teased, offering a fishnet covered foot. "Yeah?" He took the first shoe "I think so." He quickly fastened the straps on both and I stood again, teetering a bit in the heels before finding my balance. "Are you sure it's not too much?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious. I still had to walk to his car, then to the venue and I looked every bit the slut. My tits were on full display, my skirt hiked up even further with every movement and the heels gave my hips a roll that screamed sex. Giving me another once over John shook his head. "It's perfect. Let's go."

Grabbing my coat and purse we walked to his car. A kid rode by on his bike and I pulled my duster closed, scurrying into the car. "I just flashed a child and there are 3 people coming this way, drive!" I begged, arms crossed over my chest. He laughed and pulled away from the curb, barely getting away before the strangers walking towards us saw me.

We made small talk while he drove, talking about what to expect. He had been there once out of curiosity but went alone and didn't stay long so had no idea either. I complimented him on his appearance and he followed with his own, remarking that he particularly liked my voice. I made a mental note to moan and dirty talk right in his ear later when we finally got around to fucking. Soon enough we arrived, and after a quick circle he parked. It was a regular brick building in the heart of downtown, no hint of what went on inside to be seen. Pressing the buzzer to get in, I felt the anticipation building. What would this night hold?

We stepped into a gray hallway with just an elevator. After a quick ride up, we were in a reception type area with a door. Beyond it I could see lockers. The receptionist was friendly, but when John asked about parking, he advised they didn't own the lot. He ran down to move so I paid the fee, was given a towel, a key for my locker, and went in to wait.

The minute I turned the corner there was a fully nude man walking by. I made eye contact and smiled. So, it WAS this type of event. After putting my purse away, I sat on a bench, watching men in either towels or fully nude walk past. Occasionally a glance would linger but mostly they seemed to be minding their business. A friendly woman in a corset appeared from another room and welcomed me, telling me I was open to join her later if I got overwhelmed. We exchanged a few more words until finally, my date reappeared and after stashing his items, we went to see what exactly this place had waiting for us.

The room directly ahead had exercise equipment and porn playing on the screen. We glanced around briefly, remarking on the vendors set up there (and the corseted woman and I winking at each other after she checked out my date) before continuing on our way. There were 5 floors total, and as we explored, I began to relax. Gloryholes were in several places, rooms with beds on 2 floors, a black lit space down a long hallway with a sex swing that led to a pitch-black maze and so much more. The thought of what we could walk in on was exciting. My partner must have been feeling the environment too because he would occasionally pull me against him, kissing me and running his hands over my body. I melted into him each time, relishing the aura of naughtiness that hung in the air.

"We should fuck." he whispered in my ear after he pulled away from another kiss. We were on the third floor and knew anywhere we went people would be watching. Another naked man strolled past, giving us a brief, curious look. "What about the room with the sex swing? There was a space we could play in. Or the roof?" I suggested. We smirked at each other in agreement and went back up the steps only to find it had started raining. While contemplating what to do we made out again, his kisses fervent and hot, almost like he was ready to stand in the rain and go at it right there. Reluctantly, I pulled away after a few minutes. "Let's go back to the room with the swing? There was a place that may work there."

When we arrived, there were 2 men making out and another guy sitting in the corner. We stopped in front of the swing and began kissing again, tongues rolling over each other. His lips trailed down my neck, his teeth pressing gently into the soft skin. His hand trailing up to my chest, he pulled my tits out my lingerie to suck them, tongue swirling around the rings steadily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the man in the corner come stand in front of us, rubbing himself slowly over his towel.

Suddenly feeling bold, I dropped to my knees, tugging at John's belt. Undoing his pants, I took another quick glance around and saw another man had appeared and was watching. The first was naked now, palming his hard cock while his eyes roamed over us. I pulled John's cock out and licked the shaft slowly, teasingly, making sure I went from top to bottom before taking it in my mouth. He was longer than average and thick, long enough to where I was gagging before he was fully hard. As I sucked, I kept my eyes closed, focused on pleasing him and my breathing as I took him down my throat, but still listening to the heavy breathing and faint sound of the men jacking off to me being an exhibitionist slut in front of them. I gripped Johns hips for leverage and deepthroated to the base, pulling back to gasp and look up at him, a long trail of spit from my efforts following me, hoping he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"I want to eat your pussy. Get on the swing." He said it so quietly I nearly missed it. I truly loved the feeling of a man's cock on and in my mouth so I ignored him for another minute, preferring to tease the head of his cock, then rub it with my lips. Circling the shaft again I dipped a little lower, letting my tongue slide over his balls lightly, being rewarded with a low groan for my efforts. Finally satisfied, I turned my attention to the swing. It didn't look very comfortable. "We should find somewhere else. I want this-" I gave his cock another small lick, "-inside me too." With a small sound of frustration, John began tucking himself away, ready to move on.

Standing, I started to cover my tits again when John stopped me. "Leave them out." I hesitated, then did as he suggested. Making sure my duster was open so they were fully on display, we stepped into the hall to head back to the stairs, only to be stopped by a stranger who exclaimed, "Those are some of the most beautiful tits I've ever seen! Can I touch them?" I hesitated, then put my hands behind my head, allowing his hands to wander over my chest. He rolled his fingers over my nipples appreciatively. "The rings are gorgeous too." He flicked the half crescents that went through them before stepping away. "Such a good girl. Thank you!" I melted a bit at his words, biting my lip and staring as he turned to walk away. John chuckled, aware of the effect the phrase had on me. He took my hand and led me up the stairs, stopping in front of an unfamiliar doorway.

Small cubicles covered in PVC were arranged in a row a few steps away from where you first walked in. Strolling past them we came to a well-lit area with a queen-sized bed covered in PVC as well, a wooden stand with speakers behind it. "Think they do shows here?" I mused, walking around it. "Most likely. But it also looks like a perfect place to fuck." I looked up at his words. John was standing in front of it, staring at me, an unspoken question and challenge in his eyes. I glanced around, thinking. This area led to a hallway and several people had already walked past. This was the most public place in the club.

Gathering my courage, I agreed with him. "True, a perfectly good bed right here." At my words, he closed the distance and started aggressively kissing me, his hands reaching around to grip my ass. I rubbed my legs together, already wet thinking of what we were about to do. I tugged at his belt, wanting him in my mouth again. Getting the hint, he undid them as I dropped to my knees. His moan and fingers in my hair as I slid his cock in my mouth were so satisfying. Sucking cock is always fun but doing it to a ridiculously attractive man in a sex club on full display of whoever walked past was another level. I took a minute to slap his cock on my tongue and cheeks, enjoying the feeling before deepthroating him, doing my best to keep my teeth away. His hips started moving to meet my lips aggressively and I let him fuck my face, pre-cum and spit starting to trail down my chin. The sluttiness had taken over and my only focus was pleasing him as much as I could. Suddenly grabbing a handful of my hair, he pulled my mouth away, cursing. I stood and looked at him questioningly.

Without saying a word, he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top. His lips roamed down my body, leaving more small stinging bites and licks, stopping briefly at my nipples to suck them, teeth clacking against the rings. I turned my head to the side and noticed a man in just a towel had stopped to watch, though he wasn't touching himself yet. My attention was jerked back to John when his fingers slid over my pussy, then unsnapped the crotch of my lingerie. I watched as he kneeled between my legs, burying his face between them and lapping at my clit. Two fingers followed soon after, pressing up against my gspot, leaving me gasping. I draped my fishnet covered legs over his shoulders, gently resting my heels on his back, enjoying the sight.

Opening my eyes, I saw 4 men now gathered around the bed, one with his pants open and stroking as he leaned in for a closer look at me getting eaten out. Spreading my legs as wide as I could for their eyes, I began playing with my nipples, rock hard under my fingers from the stimulation. As I grew more aroused, I could smell my perfume, my now soaking pussy and under it all the faint scent of sweat from the club itself. Sliding one hand down I buried it in John's hair encouragingly, his tongue flicking faster over my clit in return. Glancing around again I saw another man had stopped to watch, the one who had complimented and caressed my tits earlier. Making eye contact and seeing his faint smile as he watched the scene before him excited me. Having my body on display for wandering eyes somehow pushed me over the edge and I came, shaking and panting.

John didn't stop teasing my clit until I stilled. Coming up to hover over me, his lips met mine, letting me taste myself. "Please fuck me" I begged when he pulled away, being rewarded with a smirk. Moments later he had fully stripped, and spreading my legs wide again, buried his cock inside me. Before I could even get used to the feeling, he was fucking me, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Desperately trying to find something to grip, my nails scrabbled against the smooth PVC helplessly, my moans of pleasure filling the room.

I hadn't been fucked as hard and thoroughly as John was doing in too long. The pleasure short circuited my brain and at some point, all I could say was "Yes!" over and over, knowing I sounded like a desperate slut. Briefly opening my eyes from my sex induced haze, I was amazed to see the crowd had grown to 8 people, all men still and half were stroking, one so close that if he came his cum would have landed on my face. It was surreal for a moment, the fact I was getting railed in front of these strangers. But at the same time, it was addicting. The attention motivated me to arch as hard as I could to push my tits up, keep my legs spread wide so they could see his cock going in and out of my wet pussy, to be vocal in my pleasure. All for their benefit.

After several minutes John slowed down, then stopped. Confused, I opened my eyes, meeting his questioningly. "Turn over" he ordered. Obeying, I flipped to my hands and knees as he got on the bed behind me. I was now facing the room and the men jacking off. Closing my eyes again and ducking my head down, I felt him push inside me again, deeper than the last position, so deep he was almost painful. "Your pussy feels so fucking good" he moaned. His words and the hard smacks on my ass temporarily distracted me from the strangers watching us fuck.

Hands on my tits brought my head back up. Opening my eyes, I looked around, seeing one of the men had grown bold and reached out to touch me. "Can I touch her?" he asked John, hand still hovering, ready to feel me again. John slowed, replying "You have to ask her." I thought for only a moment before nodding and moved my arms apart more so the man could get a better grip. Hearing my permission, 3 more arms appeared, more men deciding to take me at my word. They tweaked my nipples and squeezed my tits in evident enjoyment, heightening the feeling of being a fuck toy, and I soaked in the attention happily.

All too soon we were switching positions, John seemingly determined to feel my pussy wrapped around his cock in every way. As I climbed on him and sank down, I felt more hands on my ass, squeezing, lightly smacking and fondling. Keeping a steady pace, I rode him, hands planted on his chest, the wet smack of my pussy meeting his hips punctuated by both our sounds of pleasure. I was soaking wet for him at this point, the reality of what we were doing and the feeling of him stretching me being the perfect combination.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" John gasped, and I immediately hopped off, moving to kneel on the floor. "Cum on my tits." I requested, jacking him with my hand when he came to stand in front of me. The contrast of his cum on my brown skin would look lovely and the thought of wearing it the rest of the night for everyone to see was hot. After a minute or so though, he leaned down to whisper, "I can't cum in front of this many people." I looked around, taking in the men watching, then nodded, standing to kiss him again and wind down the scene.

Pulling away, we began to dress, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "I think these are your glasses and thank you so much for letting us watch!" I turned to see one of the men who had been watching but not jacking smiling at me, offering the glasses I'd lost in the midst of the sex. I returned his smile, grateful for his kindness. Nothing mattered when I was horny and that included my personal effects.

Sweaty and spent, but satisfied we returned to the roof, John pulling me close again. There were more people there, talking about the different things they had been doing and I smiled between his kisses, hoping they had caught a glimpse of us too. "We should go." he murmured after a few minutes, checking the time. I nodded and turned to go back down the steps, catching sight of myself in a mirror in the hallway. My hair was everywhere, mascara running, looking thoroughly fucked and smelling of sex. It was perfect.

We made it back to the floor with lockers to grab our stuff and turn in the keys, both silent, thinking over what just happened. The ride home seemed to pass quickly while we went over highlights, teased each other about the fucking and the crowd, and overall reveled in the rush of what we had done. Arriving at my place, I thought for a moment before asking, "Do you want to come in?" John hadn't cum earlier and I was determined to finish what we had started at the club. "Yes, I'd be honored." He winked and got out of the car, following me to the door.

Once inside we talked a bit more until I leaned over to kiss him, tired of waiting. I needed to feel his cock inside me again and I needed it NOW. We made out a bit until I slid off the couch and on my knees for the third time that night. He was already hard when I undid his pants and I wasted no time in taking his full length down my throat. After the fucking he gave me earlier I was enamored with him and doing my best to show it. Soon enough his hands were buried in my curls, forcing me to suck him quickly.

Letting John fuck my mouth for another minute or so, I finally straightened up, ready to move on. "Give me one second to clear the clothes off my bed." Cursing myself for trying on so many outfits earlier I practically ran to my room, throwing lingerie back in the drawer quickly. "Your second is up." At his words, I turned to see he had followed me. I had no time to react before he bent me over the bed, then slammed balls deep into me. He was more aggressive than earlier, taking a handful of my hair and using it to pull my head up, forcing me to watch him fuck me in the mirror perched on my dresser. Seeing myself taking his cock so well was satisfying and I pushed back against him with every thrust, aware that the sound of his hips meeting my ass and our gasps and moans were loud. At this moment I didn't care what the people in neighboring apartments were hearing. I'm sure they wished they could fuck like that too.

His thrusts grew more erratic until he asked "Where do you want my cum?" I pushed against his chest until he stopped,, then flipped, presenting my tits to him to accept his load. Moments later, hot splashes of cum covered them and I smiled. It looked just as good as I thought it would. Milking the last drop from his cock he looked down at me, his satisfaction clear. I had been a good slut for him that night.

We moved back to the couch and made more small talk. Another event was coming up so we pinky promised we would go together, his serious expression making me laugh. John left soon after and I curled up on my couch, exhausted, replaying the night. It was an experience that had brought me even deeper into kink and my secret slutty side. Of all the sex I've had this one will always hold a special place in my heart.... Or should I say pussy?

Either way, I couldn't wait to put on another show with him.