BBC University

Story Info
A young white boy at the Big Black Cock University.
3.2k words
4.58
10k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young white boy of only 19 and I had made a massive mistake. In fact a whole series of mistakes had taken me here I reflected as I knocked on the door of the headmaster's office of BBCU, ready to un-enrol on my first day. "Come in," came a deep and authoritative voice. I was nervous... too nervous, I had my hand on the handle but could scarcely find the resolve to open the door. "I said come in." The voice came again... now I had been commanded I opened the door despite myself.

"Sorry sir, I just..." it was the first time I'd seen the headmaster of the university I'd enrolled in - though I'd heard much about him I'd assumed much of the descriptions of his masculinity to be mere rumor. This was dispelled immediately. Standing in front of Jason Carter would have felt emasculating at the best of times - but presently I had entered his office while he was mid workout session. He had his top off and was currently rip curling some ludicrously heavy weights as he sat behind his ornate wooden desk, his sweaty black abs glistened as he did so. I was in awe of his rippling muscles... I had a skinny, waif like figure and the weights may have weighed as much as me judging by the size.

That wasn't all that was emasculating - I'd known when I enrolled that this strange university had a strict uniform policy and when I'd looked online I had only seen a girl's uniform... a short skirt, and cute blazer with mandatory thigh high socks. Part of the reason I applied to the photography course was because I was excited to see all the girls wearing this skimpy number. However, after the disorienting experience of the orientation film. I had been asked to hand over all my clothes and I did as I was asked without thinking. I stood in my underwear in a cubicle confused when suddenly the door was flung open by a beautiful Black girl who had a pile of clothes in her arms.

"Here's your uniform miss!" she informed me. She had a lovely, bubbly demeanor and every word she said had a lyrical joy to it.

"Erm... I'm a guy," I began to say. I can't remember how far I'd gotten into that simple statement before she shushed me and I quieted immediately.

"Those won't do," she said pointing at my boxers... "in fact," she continued and leaning in, her face a mere inch from mine " those are going to have to come right off," she finished before licking her lips seductively. I was rock hard at this point and took my boxers off eagerly. She took them and flung them out of the cubicle. "These would suit you better," she said handing me a pair of lace panties before flicking my two inch cock, and skipping out of the cubicle leaving the door wide open (two girls about a similar age to me, one white, one Asian saw me and began laughing... they were both in the arms of a Black man who looked at me differently to how I'd ever been looked at... hungrily almost.) As I slammed the cubicle door shut I realized the only uniform I'd been given was a girl's uniform. Since I had nothing else to wear, I put it on (including the panties) until I could sort out this egregious mistake. Somehow the ensemble felt like it suited me though and in the full length mirror I could have mistaken myself for a girl... particularly since one of the requirements for the BBCU was for any white male applicants to completely shave their face and body which I had done diligently. Must be for aerodynamics I had thought at the time, mistakenly.

I suddenly realized I had been staring blankly at the headmaster as I reflected on these strange circumstances, standing in front of him in my cute uniform, too nervous to speak. He stood behind his desk and stared at me blankly. I finally realized I had failed to finish the sentence I had long since started. "Sorry sir," I managed again, still nervous in his presence. He laughed and smiled at me. He had a charming smile, with a devilish mischief behind it... I couldn't help but feel he was smiling at something I didn't yet understand.

"You must be the new girl," he said confidently as he reached out his hand as if for a handshake. I knew it wasn't a handshake he was expecting... nonetheless I walked over to his desk began to reach out a hand. He gave me a stern look that made my heart skip a beat. There was something in his raw masculinity that challenged my ability to avoid what I knew to be the rule at BBCU.

"Surely the rules must have been explained to you at orientation," he said looking at me quizzically, "how should you greet your black masters?" he asked.

"Well what I was told..." he gave me another stern look and I trailed off. "There's been a misunderstanding-" I began.

"I asked you a simple question," he interrupted.

"The rule..." my heart was racing and I found myself stammering, "the rule was... the proper way..." I took a deep breath to compose myself.

The headmaster helped me along, "the proper way to greet a black master is...?" he growled in his deep voice.

I took another deep breath and stared at his outreached hand. "Start sucking" I said, having known all along what was expected of me.

After orientation, I had come straight to the headmaster's office to un-enrol but even in that short time I had seen the peculiar greeting of BBCU. It was apparently essential that all non-Black students and faculty engage in regular acts of oral worship on demand, enough that it had become a standard form of salutations. As I walked through the corridors I saw many such instances of this. "Hi Hannah," said one tall Black student in a suave suit and holding his hand high above a diminutive white girl.

She leapt up like a dolphin giggling as she did so, though he moved his hand away... he continued to toy with her as she tried to get his hand in her mouth, until finally he held out two fingers and she began sucking them eagerly and thankfully, until he gestured her to stop. "Nice to see you too!" she said.

I was terrified that one of these intimidating Black students might expect me to put something in my mouth so went through the corridors stealthily. I saw one hot Asian girl with cute pigtails bounce over to a Black student opening his locker. "Hi Denzil" she said before opening her mouth expectantly. He did not reach out a hand... instead he pushed her to her knees and she reacted excitedly, "thank you so much" she said earnestly, looking up at him as he unzipped his pants and shoved his eight inch cock into her tiny mouth.

I reflected on this strange experience as I looked at Mr.Carter's extended hand. At least I wasn't being asked to do that I thought, as I reluctantly leaned over and began sucking his index and forefinger. I closed my eyes and as I did so and tried to think of anything else. As much as I tried to deny it however I found I liked the sensation of sucking his long manly fingers. "Remember your orientation, new girl, what have you forgotten?" Mr.Carter asked me. I wasn't sure what he was referring to and I mulled over the many details outlined in orientation as I rolled my tongue over his fingers repeatedly. Ah, I remembered, there was an important part of the greeting I had refrained from... eye contact. I opened my eyes and looked up at the six-foot-eight Adonis whose fingers I was reluctantly sucking. His eyes met mine and despite this strange situation, everything felt... natural. "Good girl," he said gently sending a shiver through my entire body. Despite my initial reluctance, as he pulled his hand away and his fingers left my mouth I felt disappointed as if I could have done so for much longer.

"Now then miss," he said sitting in his large domineering chair and gesturing to one of the seats opposite his desk, "how can I help you?"

I sat down clumsily before realizing I was in a skirt and had exposed my tiny cock, in those little panties. "Sorry sir!" I said, crossing my legs. Jason smiled at me gently. I finally managed to blurt out what I'd come here to say "I am here by mistake," I said.

He raised an eyebrow quizzically, "you enrolled for this though? You must have realized this was the Big Black Cock University."

"Yes, absolutely," I responded. Jason shot me an unhappy look and I realized I'd failed to address him properly, "Yes sir" I corrected myself and he smiled at me appreciatively. "I enrolled in photography because... " I looked away shyly.

"Because you want to photograph interracial porn, right?" Jason finished my sentence for me. I nodded meekly. He leaned over the desk and looked me in the eye. "What is it you like about interracial porn specifically?"

"I think... I think its the contrast sir" I stammered.

He shook his head chuckling. He stood up and walked around the desk, before leaning back on it, towering above me. He stared me directly in the eyes as he undid his belt and unzipped his pants revealing a gigantic ten inch cock with a powerful girth. I gulped nervously and he smiled back at me. "Look over there," he said gesturing to the wall of his office. I hadn't been paying much attention to the room around me during this encounter, and I realized one wall was a full length mirror. It was still surprising to see myself in the uniform and I was surprised at how cute, and how feminine I looked, like I was looking at a hot girl. And there in the reflection, next to this petite white girl was the powerful, muscular Jason Carter and his gigantic veiny BBC. "See a contrast?" Jason asked me.

"Yes sir" I responded.

He looked down at me, his massive cock mere inches from my face. "I know exactly what you want," he said. "You can say you've made a mistake now and un-enrol and I'll let you, but inevitably you'll be knocking on my door, crawling back to tell me that I was absolutely right and the true mistake was leaving here without fulfilling your secret desires. When that happens I'm going to punish you for your disrespect of the BBCU and put you on a probationary period where you will be my personal cockslut and I will turn you into the sluttiest femboy in the whole academy, understand? We both know you want to be here."

This time with Jason had convinced me of what I wanted. "I wish to un-enrol." I stated firmly.

"Fine" he said, putting his cock away and sitting down. I walked out of the office promptly. As soon as the door shut I smiled to myself, and knocked on the door. "Come in" Jason called confusedly.

I entered again, stating "I've made a mistake sir, " before taking the end of my pleated skirt and curtsying nervously, " you were absolutely right sir." He smiled at me. "I believe you mentioned something about being your personal cockslut sir," I continued.

He gently rotated his office chair. "I believe I also said you'd come crawling back," he responded. I fell to my knees eagerly and crawled over to my headmaster, resting my head on his crotch playfully. He released his massive cock and let it lie across my face and I found my mouth opening instinctively and began licking and kissing the shaft. Mere minutes ago I had been shocked at just sucking his fingers but now I felt a wave of sexual excitement as I licked the top of his helmet before finally wrapping my lips around it and bringing as much of it into my mouth as I could. Something about having his fingers in my mouth had felt good, but the way his throbbing cock filled my mouth felt heavenly. I had closed my eyes in bliss delighting in the sensation of the cock in my mouth and Jason's hands guiding me, one hand on my shoulder and one on the back of my head. "What are you forgetting?" Jason asked me, as he gently fucked my face. I opened my eyes suddenly remembering I had again forgotten to maintain eye contact. "Good girl," he said.

I was immediately struck by how great it felt to be looking up at him... with my eyes shut I hadn't relished the joy of serving a powerful Black man, in fact I had been selfishly thinking of my own pleasure and not his. I refocused my unpracticed cock sucking skills, forgetting myself and thinking only of him, relishing the subtle facial expressions he gave as I pleasured him. I realized I would do anything to hear those words, 'Good girl' again. I also realized how few inches of his cock I was taking... I would occasionally gag at around five inches or so, and I felt guilty that half his beautiful cock was going un-worshipped. He didn't force me down any deeper though and I was grateful for this.

I took a deep breath and then forced my head down as best I could... I reached maybe six inches before I gave up. I pulled my head away gasping for air. "Sorry sir" I said, disappointed at my deepthroating ability.

"Oh we're closer than that now cutie" he said smiling at me. I was confused at first but suddenly thought back to the orientation video that had so bewildered me -- I remembered it had mentioned every Black male must be referred to as sir (something I had adopted almost unthinkingly) but if a Black male permitted you could refer to them as...daddy!

"Sorry daddy!" I said beaming up at him with his cock resting on my face.

"Don't worry," my new daddy said looking down at me "I'm going to train that throat of yours real good. For now though, I have a meeting to attend to so you're going to worship daddy's balls while I finish up. While you do think about what you're going to beg for."

I chastised myself, realizing I had entirely neglected his balls, and was pondering what he expected me to beg for when he thrust my face forcefully into his testicles. I was struck by the intense smell of them, they were sweaty after his workout but somehow smelled incredible to me, the sweaty scent had an intense masculinity to it and I began licking and sucking in a frenzy. Jason was masturbating as he pressed my face into his ballsack and I could tell he was going to cum soon. That's when I realized... I had been handed a leaflet with information of my 'rights' at BBCU of which there were few. One was the right to beg for cum. This meant a non-Black wouldn't be punished for asking for cum in her pussy, asshole, face or mouth despite making a demand of her superiors... though our Black masters were under no obligation to give it to us.

Jason pushed my head away and continued to jerk his cock in long powerful strokes. I knew exactly what I wanted. "Please daddy," I said looking up at him with my mouth open, "please cum in my mouth, please let me swallow your cum."

He squeezed my cheeks together forcefully shutting my mouth and I was astonished by his strength. "You haven't earned that yet" he said, emphatically. Suddenly, a thick ribbon of cum erupted from his cock and splattered across my face. His thick cock then pulsated and another spurt, only a little smaller, shot directly into my face covering one of my eyes. That's so much more cum then I could every produce I thought momentarily, before a third and final cumshot blasted me, plastering my face in his sweet cum.

What little had gotten into my mouth tasted delicious and though he had decided he wanted to give me a facial I was grateful when Jason put his cock back in my mouth and told me to clean it. It was now semi-flaccid and still twice as big as mine and if anything I enjoyed sucking it now more than when it was rock hard and I slurped up as much of his delicious semen as I could. "You did a good job, new girl," Jason said, patting me on the head.

"Thank you, daddy," I replied planting a final small kiss on his beautiful drained cock. Now everything was over, I was dazed and bewildered by this event of sexual self-discovery. Jason put his pants on and spoke to me.

"I have to say though, you're deepthroating skills need work so I'm going to recommend you for one of our oral sex 101 courses. I'll also schedule some one-on-one tuition, just the pair of us, so I can monitor your progress."

"Sounds exciting...daddy" I responded.

"You're not so nervous, now are you cutie?" he asked.

"I'm confident I'll learn to properly handle whats expected of me," I responded with renewed confidence.

He slapped my ass hard and I suddenly felt meek. "Well sooner or later I'm going to fuck that little white bussy... does that make you nervous, slut?" The thought of Jason's gigantic cock inside me was terrifying... and exhilarating. I was now visibly timid, and he looked at me like putty in his hands. "Don't worry cutie, I'm going to be very gentle with you every step of the way" he concluded ushering me out of his office.

As I entered the corridor I encountered the trio I had seen before, a sexy tall well built black man with a large Afro, he had a beautiful red head clinging to one arm and an Asian girl (she was gorgeous, good looking enough to be in a k-pop group) clinging to his other muscular bicep. As they spotted me the girls jaws dropped. "Are you leaving Mr.Carter's office?" the redhead exclaimed.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"On your first day!" the other exclaimed."You're so lucky!" they lamented in unison clearly jealous.

It finally dawned on me that my face and uniform were still dripping in cum and there was no mystery as to what had just happened. They both looked at their Black escort desperately.

"Daddy! Can... can we lick him clean?" one asked of him eagerly.

He mulled it over, before stating simply, "I'll allow it."

The two girls pounced on me and licked my face clean like eager puppies. Once they'd finished they introduced themselves "I'm Kimi," said one.

"Jessica," said the other.

"Nice to meet you both," I responded.

"I'm Jay" stated the large muscular Black man. I waited a second, expecting an outreached hand. When none came I realized how I was expected to greet Jay and drop to a kneeling position in front of him.

Jessica caressed my face gently with one hand, stroking Jay's back with the other as Kimi undid his belt. "This one is going to fit right in," she said smiling at me.