BBQ

Story Info
Saoirse meets Neil's family.
3.3k words
4.47
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

It was the first time Saoirse had met Neil's extended family, the sort of event she usually found nerve-wracking but tonight she felt more relaxed and comfortable. Gathered into the back garden of Neil's family home were relatives even Neil hadn't seen for a while.

At the start of the evening Neil stayed beside Saoirse, he introduced her to his relatives and kept a reassuring hand round her waist or across her shoulder. As the night continued, Saoirse felt at home and began moving round the garden to chat to clusters of other family members with Neil's sister.

When the sun set, Neil's brother called last orders for more food from the barbecue. Saoirse heard Neil calling her from his seat near the bottom of the garden so she brought him a plate of food, and a drink for herself. Neil was the only person left under the gazebo, Saoirse went to sit down next to him but Neil protested. "Psssst!" he hissed. "Come here!" he said softly, patting his knee. She perched on his knee holding a plate of food in one hand and her drink in the other and Neil wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back into his lap and resting his beer bottle against her hip. He kissed her neck, smelled her perfume and sighed in her ear and she felt his cock twitch against her ass. "Hello my gorgeous." he said softly.

She giggled. "Is this appropriate? Your entire family is here!" she said cautiously, looking at him.

"I missed you." he whispered in her ear.

"I've only been across the garden!" she giggled softly and kissed him quickly. He smiled at her adoringly.

"I'm glad you're here, have you had a good night?" he asked in his low, soothing voice as he stroked her thigh and looked in her eyes.

Saoirse nodded. "Yes, I've had a great time. Everyone has been welcoming and it's nice to see you with your family." she replied, smiling at him.

"You've got the seal of approval." he winked.

"Phew!" Saoirse joked. "What do you want?" she asked, nodding towards the plate in her hand. Neil exhaled, put his hand up and shook his head. "I thought you wanted more food, that's why you called me?" she said.

"No, I wanted you, that's why I called you." he teased, taking the plate from her and setting it on the table. Neil smiled at her and stroked her back. Saoirse slid her arm round his neck and smiled, leaning in to kiss him. "Listen, I was talking to Matt..." he started, looking in her eyes.

Neil's sister interrupted them, flopping down on the chair beside them with a loud sigh. "Oh here, Neil's bowed to peer pressure!" she joked, nodding to two empty beer bottles on the table. They looked round.

"I'm nearly finished my third now, really rebelling tonight!" Neil laughed. "I've got my designated driver right here." he smiled, hugging Saoirse to him. "We're leaving soon. If you want to go home?" he said to his sister. She nodded exaggeratedly.

"Come on we'll get a head start, Saoirse. Neil will just bounce off everyone the whole way up the garden after us!" she laughed, standing up and reaching for Saoirse's hand. Saoirse stood up.

"I might hardly drink anymore but I'm not that much of a lightweight!" Neil exclaimed, handing Saoirse her jacket and handbag and finishing his bottle of beer. He followed the two women up the garden, saying their goodbyes to everyone. Neil's brother insisted they take home some leftovers. "We'll be eating this for the next week, bro!" Neil laughed as his brother handed Saoirse 2 tupperware boxes full of food. They dropped off Neil's sister at her house and then went home to Neil's flat.

"All I can smell is barbecue smoke!" said Neil, sniffing his shirt sleeve as he followed Saoirse up the stairs into the flat.

"I know, me too. It's in my hair as well." Saoirse replied. Neil grasped Saoirse round the waist from behind and smelled her hair.

"Yeah...do you want to jump in the shower with me?" he asked, turning round to hang their jackets up in the hallway.

"Yes please!" Saoirse replied playfully in a breathy voice, walking into the living room and over to the kitchen.

Neil followed her into the living room and leaned against the back of the sofa, pushing his shoes off and unbuttoning his shirt. He hummed, smiling to himself.

"You sound happy! Did you have a good night?" asked Saoirse, bending over to put the boxes of leftovers in the fridge. When Neil didn't reply, Saoirse closed the fridge door and looked over to see him watching her with a flirtatious smile, his mouth closed and an eyebrow raised as he unbuttoned his shirt cuffs. She tilted her head to the side slightly and gave him a pursed smile. "What?!" she said, playfully.

"What?!" he echoed. "Come here and give me some of that good stuff." he said in his low voice, tipping his head.

Saoirse smiled coyly, stepped towards him and ran her hands up his thighs. Neil lifted his head slightly, rubbing his beard with his hand before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to stand in-between his legs. He lowered his head, his green eyes gazed into hers, and Saoirse licked her lips and placed her palms flat on his chest. He kissed her in long, slow kisses, gently dipping his tongue into her mouth.

He groaned, breaking their kiss. "That's what I'm talking about." he murmured, looking in her eyes. She bit her lip and smiled shyly. "All my family really loved meeting you tonight." Neil said softly. "Obviously! How could they not," he smiled.

Saoirse smiled shyly. "I had a really good night, thank you for inviting me." She slid her arms up around his neck and hugged him, smelling his cologne on his neck. "Mmmmm." Saoirse said softly.

Neil laughed quietly as Saoirse stood back in his arms. "Yeah that BBQ smoke scent is really in at the moment."

"Neillll," she groaned. She leaned back, smiling and rolling her eyes at him.

"Saoirsssseee," Neil mimicked, hugging her closer to him and gazing lovingly into her eyes.

Saoirse breathed in a long, slow breath and kissed him in short, soft kisses on the lips as she held his neck. She stroked her hand down his face, the sound and feel of the bristles under her hand made her smile. "I love the feeling of your beard." she said, softly. He looked at her and smiled a thoughtful smile. "You look hot tonight." she said softly as she stroked her left hand over his shoulder, down his chest and over his upper arm, squeezing his bicep. Neil gazed into her eyes and slid his hands down over her ass, grasping it and pulling her even closer to him. "I mean you always look hot but tonight...!" she said, biting her lip and blinking to look down shyly briefly. Neil laughed quietly, almost embarrassed but kept eye contact with her.

"All your freckles are out after being in the sun today." Neil said, reaching his hand up to her face to stroke her cheek. "Do you know which is my favourite?" he asked. Saoirse frowned at him. "This one." Neil said, brushing his thumb over the freckle above her top lip and kissing her softly on the lips.

Saoirse giggled. "Very smooth, Neil." she smiled and kissed him back in soft, quick kisses before gently teasing her tongue against his. They kissed passionately in long, slow kisses. Neil caressed down her back, over her ass and groaned quietly into her mouth as he squeezed her ass. He moved his mouth down to her neck, kissing her softly, gently sucking and nibbling her skin. Saoirse panted feeling his beard tickling her skin, she wrapped her arms round Neil's neck and stroked her hands up into his curly hair. "Mmmm." she breathed as Neil licked and kissed her collar bones. He stroked his hands round the front of her torso and up to her breasts, squeezing them gently and inhaling sharply. Neil kissed his way back up her neck to her lips.

Saoirse leaned back and unbuttoned the rest of Neil's shirt and he slid out of it, slipping his big, warm hands up under her top. Saoirse squirmed and giggled as her skin tingled under his touch. "Coochy coochy coo." Neil teased, smiling at her. "Ticklish, Saoirse?" he laughed, pulling her top up over her head and throwing it on the sofa.

"Always when you're touching me." Saoirse smiled. Neil kissed down her neck to her chest, unclasping her bra and sliding it down her arms. It fell to the floor then she unbuttoned his jeans, he stood up allowing her to pull down his jeans and pants and he pushed them off his ankles with his feet. He sat back against the back of the sofa and unbuttoned her jeans as she ran her hands up his thighs and started stroking his cock. He gasped as she firmly pulled his hard cock and gently ran her thumb over the tip, coating it in his pre-cum.

Neil slid his hand down the front of her jeans and into her pants. He spread her pussy lips and stroked his fingers in to her wetness. She gasped. He exhaled in a low moan "Mmmm." She let go of him and shimmied from side to side as she pushed her jeans down. Neil withdrew his hand and she took his fingers into her mouth and licked them, looking in his eyes. She stepped out of her high heels and then pulled her jeans off, throwing them on the floor. "Mm hm!" Neil hummed, smiling and looking her up and down before grasping her hips and pulling her in to kiss him passionately and slipping her pants down. Saoirse stepped out of her pants and took his hand, tilting her head towards the dining table and leading Neil to sit in a chair. She kissed him and straddled him, standing tip-toe on her left foot with her right leg bent, balancing her foot on the edge of the chair. Neil rubbed his cock along her wet pussy lips before guiding it inside her and exhaling in long breaths as she moved up and down, slowly lowering herself onto his lap. He let out a low groan, looking her in the eye as he felt her warm, wet pussy enveloping his cock.

Saoirse gasped and moaned. "Ohhh!" her brow furrowed as she felt him stretch her. She started slowly grinding up and down on his cock, using her feet on the back of the chair legs for leverage. Neil held her hips and grasped her to him, guiding her back and forth as they gazed into each other's eyes. "OK?" she asked, her breath jerking with the motion of her hips. Neil nodded and kissed her. They quickly got into a rhythm and Saoirse rode faster, moaning as she felt her clit tingle and Neil's body reacting.

"Slow down, Saoirse." Neil whispered, grasping her ass. She looked at him and saw him trying to hold back. She stopped moving completely and kissed him softly, their tongues dancing together. She felt his cock twitching inside her and her muscles clenched involuntarily as they continued kissing in long, slow tongue strokes. "Are you comfortable?" Neil asked, panting as he broke their kiss.

Saoirse shook her head and her face flushed. "Well it seemed like a good idea but..." she laughed. "Can we move to your bed?" she asked.

Neil smiled and gazed at her. "I thought you'd never ask." he joked, helping her stand up and pulling out slowly. Saoirse stood on her tip toes and slid her hands round his neck, kissing him while he manoeuvred them back towards the living room door. He turned Saoirse round with her back to him and grasped her breasts as they hurried along the hallway into his bedroom. Saoirse flicked on the ceiling light and they collapsed onto the bed, she kissed him desperately until he moved away from her mouth and down her body quickly, resting between her legs. He kissed her inner thighs and looked up at her as she sighed and smiled down at him. She stroked his hair, trembling with anticipation the closer his mouth got to her pussy.

Finally after a few minutes of teasing her,

his tongue found her sweet spots and a longing moan escaped her lips. "Mmmm ohhh yes!" She immediately started a deep thrusting pattern, pushing her hips down the bed against his mouth. Neil's beard tickled her and she was thrilled at the feeling of it against her thighs and vulva. The sound of him lapping at her pussy sent her wild. She craved this orgasm that tingled her clit and built pressure in her pelvis but she had to be patient, she needed to feel these waves of pleasure crash over her and Neil knew exactly how to get her there but he didn't want to rush. "Ooohh that feels so good." Saoirse moaned. Neil bent her knees up, holding her thighs and she placed her toes on his shoulders as his mouth clamped on her pussy and his tongue licked her juices and teased her clit. His whole face was against her pussy and she struggled to stay still as he continued. "Oh my God, Neil. Oooooh yes." she groaned as she felt her orgasm rising. "Your tongue feels amazing." she moaned, panting. Her body instinctively pushed her pelvis further onto his face, her back arched, her eyes closed and she felt like she was losing her mind. "Ohhh yes. Mmmm Neil, keep going." she groaned. She reached down urgently grasping for his hand and he entwined their fingers. "Mmmm oohh fuck yes." she moaned. "Don't stop!" she gasped. Neil groaned in agreement and squeezed her hand as he continued licking her pussy at a steady pace. Saoirse's breathing was fast and the anticipation of her orgasm kept her waiting just a moment longer before she came in long, deep, gutteral yells, throwing her head back. She moaned loudly as her hips bucked against Neil's mouth and she grasped his hand.

Neil held her hips tight as her body convulsed on his mouth and he licked her until her orgasm subsided and she jumped and squeaked when he grazed her hypersensitive clit. She put her hand on his head signaling him to stop. He kissed and stroked her inner thighs and watched her panting and trembling as she tried to recover. "Mm mm mm!" he said softly, stroking up her torso and kissing her knees as he sat up, catching his breath.

Saoirse took some deep breaths and stretched as she opened her eyes. She looked at him and they smiled at each other. "Don't wipe your mouth!" she warned, seeing him move his hand up to his face. "Kiss me..." she groaned with a flirtatious smile.

Neil laughed to himself then slowly leaned up over her and kissed her in long, slow, passionate kisses.

"Mmm the things you do to me." she sighed. "Can I get on top?" Saoirse asked.

Neil lay back on the bed beside her. "Yeah... give yourself a minute!" he said, reassuringly. She sat up on her knees and wobbled trying to straddle him. "Whoaaaa whoa!" Neil said, grasping her hips to steady her. They both giggled. "And I'm the one that's been drinking!" he laughed.

"My balance is very good!" she said defiantly, knowing it wasn't the truth.

"Are you sure about that?!" Neil laughed, holding her wrist as she rested her body over him. Saoirse nodded. "We'll see in a minute now." he laughed. He watched as she tried to sit up and regain her balance. "You're still shaking! What's the rush?" he asked.

"I'm in the zone!" she teased in a dramatic accent. They both laughed.

"Oh yeah? You lookin' a twofer?" Neil asked in a soft tone, raising an eyebrow. Saoirse pursed her lips and nodded, leaning up and forward slightly and sliding his cock slowly inside her. "Fuckkkk yeah." Neil teased, watching her reaction as he pulled her down onto his chest and he thrust up into her.

Saoirse moaned and panted as she braced herself with her palms against Neil's chest. She matched his thrusts, grinding herself down on his cock and then she sat up, looking him in the eye. "Go for it." he whispered and grabbed her hips as Saoirse started riding his cock. She braced herself against the headboard and fucked him the way her body needed to reach the edge of her second orgasm. "Oh! Fucking hell, Saoirse." Neil moaned as Saoirse rode him fast making uncontrollable sounds, completely lost in herself. She got louder the closer she got to her orgasm, her clit buzzed and she was so wet that the sloppy sound of them fucking turned her on even more. Neil's cock was so hard and she felt it start to throb, she knew he was going to cum before her at the rate she was going but she needed to feel it to push her over the edge. "Aw I'm gonna cum!" Neil gasped just as Saoirse felt her orgasm rising in her. He growled and panted as he came and she felt his cock go completely rigid and then throbbing thick spurts inside her. The force of his hips thrusting up into her, knowing he was cumming inside her and feeling the warmth of it pushed her over the edge and she called out as she came, throwing her head back. She moaned and grinded forcefully on him as he held her hips, panted and winced. His cock, sensitive from his orgasm, was gripped in strong contractions by her pussy. She lay down on him, her mouth immediately finding his and they kissed in short, sloppy kisses while they recovered their breathing and she groaned softly. Neil wrapped his arms around Saoirse's back and she clutched her knees against his torso. She ran her fingers through his hair and opened her eyes to see his eyes closed and a contented smile across his lips. She kissed him in soft little kisses on his forehead, eyelids and down to his mouth.

He opened his eyes and gazed into hers, kissing her gently on the lips and guiding her to lie down with her head in the crook of his neck. "Is it annoying when I do this?" she asked, stroking his beard.

"No, of course not. It's relaxing." he said softly. She felt him smiling. "Is this annoying?" he asked as he caressed her back, tracing little circles with his fingers.

"No, it's one of my favourite things you do for me." she said. He chuckled and kissed her hair.

"I was trying to ask you earlier, in the garden, if you fancy going away for a couple of days?" he asked, softly. "Matt from work has an apartment by the coast and offered it to us for a weekend." he said. Saoirse looked up at him, startled. "Oh, no, don't panic!" he laughed. "He doesn't know us is you and me. He offered for me 'and a lady friend, should I wish to entertain', I haven't let the cat out of the bag at work!" he said, stroking her hair. Saoirse sighed with relief. She nodded and smiled. "Yeah?" Neil asked. "It's a really nice place, by all accounts. We don't have to stay the whole weekend if you don't want to and you don't have to get in the sea with me." he said, laughing.

"You don't have to convince me, Neil. I'm sold." Saoirse laughed. "Maybe we just have to be prepared that the cat will be let out of the bag at work sooner rather than later." she said.

"Hmmm yeah. We'll cross that bridge... and all that." he said, hugging her to him. "So, shower?" he asked.


Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers