BBQ Shenanigans

Story Info
The ladies conspire.
4.6k words
4.61
17k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not true. It's PURE fiction. Nobody in this story is based on anybody real.

Chapter 1

We live in a semi-rural development with nice houses on big lots. Usually 2 acres, sometimes more. There are walking trails scattered throughout and many of us use them regularly. Over the years we have gotten to know many of our neighbors and their dogs.

Then the covid virus hit. We still walk daily - actually longer walks than before. We greet our friends from a distance and all complain that the isolation is beginning to get really tiresome. I suggested, and three other nearby couples agreed, that we should try hosting social distance appropriate outdoor gatherings. We can bring our own food and beverages, sit in a safe circle and enjoy each other's company. We offered our back yard first. We have a large fire pit, lots of comfortable lawn chairs and a lovely view of the nearby lake. One thing we established from the beginning is that we won't talk politics. All of us are on the same page, but it quickly gets negative and tiresome if we rant about it all the time. So it's movies, family, food, the latest cocktail recipes, bad jokes, the weather, books, hobbies.... whatever.

Susan and Jeff brought beer and fried chicken. Lucy and Ryan brought wine and chef's salad. Damien and Miriam brought a bottle of Bushmills and chips, guacamole and salsa. We made martinis for ourselves and ate leftover smoked ribs from the night before. What a great time. It was pleasant to be able to simply talk with our friends. While none of us are heavy drinkers, the occasion led us to have one too many. It was a good thing that everyone could walk home instead of drive. We started a 4pm (hey, we're all retired) and finished up around 8pm -- just when the air got a bit nippy.

It was decided that we should do this every Wednesday night, weather permitting. Damien and Miriam volunteered to hold the next gathering. We soon fell into a Wednesday night rhythm. All of us looked forward to it. The gatherings evolved into our weekly chance to actually talk with people and also became our weekly opportunity to slightly overindulge. None of us got plastered, but we all got a bit happy. As the weeks passed, the weather got warmer. The guys wore shorts and sandals and informally competed to wear the loudest shirt. The ladies, by some unspoken agreement, usually wore sundresses rather than shorts.

What us guys didn't know is that the women got together and devised a plan to make things interesting. They had decided on sun dresses to get our attention. Keep in mind, none of us are young hardbodies, and all of us are over 60. Susan has short blonde hair long, shapely legs and an ample bust. Miriam is a petite fiery redhead with small breasts and a lovely round bottom. Lucy has long black hair, piercing blue eyes and a more than ample bust. My wife Dina has wavy brown hair, big boobs and long legs to rival Susan's.

On one particularly hot Wednesday, the ladies kicked it up a notch. Cleavage was prevalent with every sun dress. I tried not to stare, but failed. It seemed that the women were going out of their way to show off. They would stoop over to show more, Dina nearly fell out at one point and I saw some nipple whenever Lucy bent over.

"Geez, Miriam, I wish I didn't have to wear a bra!" said Dina.

"I usually wear one, but only because my nipples stick out so much," she replied.

All of us men looked at each other and took another gulp of our drinks. None of us had suspected this might happen. We sat around the garden and ate our food and drank our assorted libations. The ladies talked about the challenges of wearing bras and the hassle of big vs small boobs like us guys weren't even there.

"Well I, for one, am certainly enjoying the views tonight ladies. Thank you for showing off." I said.

"Our pleasure," purred Susan.

"We decided to make you guys horny for when we all get back home tonight," said Lucy.

"Well it's certainly working!" I replied.

"Prove it!" said my wife.

"Huh?"

"Stand up."

I didn't want to stand up. I didn't have a full erection, but things were getting a bit cramped down there. I am sure my red face was giving my discomfort away. What the hell. I stood up. Sure enough, my interest in the boob discussion was obvious.

"Oooh, nice!"

"Lucky Dina!"

"TMI!" shouted Damien.

"You stand up!" Miriam shouted back.

"No way!" he retorted.

Miriam reached over to her husband and stroked his crotch.

"Ha! Busted, you horny bastard!" Now it was Damien's turn to turn red.

For a moment, nobody know what to do or say.

"All right, enough of this teasing. I say it's time we all head home and, uh, ease our frustrations." I suggested.

We all agreed and began to pack up our various belongings. Once again the ladies went out of their way to show off their boobs and the guys did their best to hide the results in their pants. Both Lucy and Dina had a boob fall out "accidently." As we left, we made a date for the next gathering at Lucy and Ryan's house.

Then we headed home with our picnic basket.

"Dina, what got into all of you ladies? Not that I'm complaining, but ...."

"We all got a book on Kindle about how to spice up your married life and have been exchanging ideas. We all agreed that no one wants to fool around with anyone but their own spouse, but a little exhibitionism could make things...... interesting."

"I see," I replied. "So where is this going?"

"Well, this is step two." She said as she lifted her dress, exposing her lack of panties. "We agreed to save this part for the walk home."

"Is step three me exploding in my shorts?"

"I guess it could be, but I think it would be more fun if the two of us exploded together, and also because I am so damn wet!"

We turned into our driveway. It wound through a stand of trees. As soon as we got out of sight from the road, Dina pulled her dress up over her head, removed her bra and stuffed them both into the basket.

My discarded shirt, shorts and boxers formed a trail to our back porch.

As soon as I put down the picnic basket, Dina was on her knees and licking my rock hard erection. She didn't even bother to wipe off the pre-cum before she drew her lips around my dick. She is usually careful to avoid my semen. Then I did something that I had never done before. I exploded into a full body orgasm that caught her in the mouth and face. She has never allowed me to come in or near her mouth and I have always made sure it didn't happen. But this time it came so fast that I couldn't get the words out.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to do that so soon," I said as soon as I caught my breath. She calmly took a napkin out of the picnic basket and cleaned herself up.

"Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," she admitted. "Now you owe me."

Dina climbed atop the picnic table and laid down on her back with her legs spread wide. I noticed that her claim of being wet was an understatement. Her sex had leaked all the way down to her knees on our walk home. I worked my way up between her wet thighs with kisses and licks. My tongue slid across the top of her pussy, drawing a quick gasp. Then I reached up with both hands to pinch her nipples -- the most erotically sensitive part of her body. She squirmed and moaned loudly. I lowered my face onto her lips and teased her clit. Within seconds she came with a scream, followed by more squirming and moaning as I continued to flick her clit and tweak her nipples. Her orgasm lasted for at least 30 seconds. My tongue was getting tired when she finally collapsed in exhaustion. She lay there, breathing deeply with her eyes closed. I noticed some of my cum in her hair; a sight that caused my dick to twitch. But, being in my mid-sixties, I was not prepared for another quick round and neither was she.

I just stared in appreciation at the sexiest woman I know, laying there in a post orgasmic stupor. Suddenly the porch light came on. We both started, then laughed. It had become dark enough for the light to automatically turn on. It's a good thing no neighbors could see us in the bright light.

"My knees are too weak to stand. I think I'll just lie here for a few more minutes."

"Yes, please do."

It was a good 15 minutes before Dina rose from the picnic table. We gathered our things and went headed for the door. As she went in first, I goosed her gently. She hesitated and sighed quietly.

"Mmmmm, that felt nice," she cooed.

"Are you ready for more?"

"No... maybe... no. I came so hard, I don't think I'm up for it. That was amazing. Have you or ever come so hard and so fast?"

"Not that I can remember. Of course, we have never had that kind of foreplay before. So what happens next Wednesday?" I asked.

"I really don't know. But one thing all of us ladies agreed upon is that we are all, and will always be, monogamous. No touching anyone other than our spouses. We will get together by conference call and decide if we are done with this adventure. You won't find out until Wednesday, so drop it."

"Yes maam!"

The week went by as usual -- one trip to the grocery store, daily walks, daily exercise and lots of good home cooking. With one difference. Dina and I spent more time in the raw. She even laid out in the sun for a little while. Neither of us are sun worshippers, but it was arousing for me to see her try to even out her subtle tan lines. We also touched each other more often, with occasional hugs from behind and pecks on the neck. All in all, it was a pleasant, relaxing week.

Wednesday rolled around and we prepared our picnic meal -- chicken drumsticks, potato salad, enough of those little ice cream cones for everyone to have two if they wanted, and finally, two bottles of our favorite white wine. While in the shower, Dina had laid out clothes for me to wear, which was unusual. But they were nothing suggestive - loud shirt, red boxers, cargo shorts, socks and sandals. I wondered about the socks.

When Dina got out of the shower she put on a lacy black bra with matching panties, a low cut sundress, sandals and her favorite pearl necklace.

"So you are wearing knickers this week?" I asked.

"Yes, I am."

I waited for her to elaborate, but she said nothing.

Lucy and Ryan lived in a sprawling, U shaped rambler with a large courtyard in the middle. It was set up for entertaining, with a covered outdoor kitchen complete with an ice maker, a full bar, a massive gas bbq and even a brick oven. 4 pairs of chairs surrounded the gas fire pit. The chairs were the kind that you could sit upright or lean back and they turned into a comfortable chaise lounge. There was a small table set between the chairs, an umbrella for the sun, a beach towel for each chair and a small wood box on the grass. On each table was an insulated half gallon pitcher and two tall glasses.

We had all arrived right on time and claimed our sets of chairs. Our greetings were subdued, almost sheepish. We weren't sure how to approach or even mention the previous Wednesday.

"Hi everyone!" announced Lucy. "The pitchers and glasses have been sanitized. We thought everyone would like to have some rum punch on a hot day."

I poured two glasses, handed one to Dina and had a sip. Yikes! They were strong, but with enough fruit juice to make them go down way too easily. We all toasted the day and the hosts. Looking around, I saw the usual sundresses on the ladies and loud shirts for the guys. Nothing different from past Wednesdays. Miriam announced that their daughter was getting married which drew lots of congratulations and another toast. I mentioned that we got our covid check from the government and gave all the money to the local food bank. That called for another toast. Susan said their check went to a homeless shelter in the city. Which, of course, called for another toast. From there, the party got louder and a bit more jolly. We all broke out our food so we could get something in our bellies besides too much rum. The food was good. The weather was hot. The company was loud and boisterous.

"Okay everybody, it's time for the game." announced Lucy. "Open your boxes now."

We did. Inside each box was a sealed deck of cards.

"Yep, you guessed it. Strip poker. Seven card stud. Lowest hand removes an item of clothing. If you run out of clothes and lose another hand, you win a special prize. We play until there is one, final winner.. Any questions? But before you ask, we made sure that every person here has the same number of clothing items."

"What if there is a tie for lowest hand?"

"You both remove an item."

There were no more questions, just a nervous silence.

"You can bail out right now, but if you decide to play, you're in it to win it, no backing out later."

More silence.

"I'm in!"

"Thanks Miriam. Let's make this simpler. Who wants to bail?"

More silence.

"A toast to the winner, whoever it may be!"

We all took big gulps. Some took two.

"Okay break out the cards, shuffle and deal the first hand."

The sounds of shuffling followed by dealing followed by mumbling about the deal.

"Discard two. We'll start with you, Dina."

"A pair of nines." We continued around the circle.

"Three twos." "Nothing, ace high." "Two Jacks." "A pair of eights." "Three kings." Nothing. Ace high." ""A failed straight, 9 high."

"You're the loser Miriam. Remove one article."

Miriam removed her sandals. There were a few hoots of derision, but all in good humor.

The next round, I lost. I took off my sandals. "Nice socks," said Dina.

The next round Miriam lost again. She stood up proudly, pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and dropped her dress. Dressed only in her red lacy bra and thong panties, she turned in a full circle.

"Come on people, I want some appreciation!" she declared.

We all clapped, hooted and howled.

"That's better, thank you. I want you to know that I enjoyed your applause. See my nipples are poking out." And they were. As a matter of fact, they were the most prominent nipples I had ever seen. It was obvious that Miriam was enjoying herself.

The losers in following rounds were surprisingly spread out. Sandals, tank tops, shirts and women's necklaces were lost.

Then Miriam lost again. She stood up, released the front clasp on her bra and let it drop to the ground. She raised her arms and turned around so all could see her small breasts and large nipples. Then she massaged her breasts seductively. "It sure feels nice to be free!"

I lost the next hand and removed my tank top. I was down to just my shorts and boxers.

"Busted!" cried Dina. "Look at that bulge in your pants."

"What can I say? Miriam's breasts are beautiful and her nipples are amazing."

"Don't get any ideas, big boy," Dina responded.

"No ideas. I promise. But my crotch is very appreciative of the view. You know men, we're visual animals and truly appreciate some female skin... and stuff. Right guys?"

There was agreement all around.

"I think her boobs are gorgeous too," piped in Susan. "Ogling is legal for everyone."

"Can't argue with that." Said Ryan.

I lost again. I stood up and dropped my cargo shorts. There were lots of cheers and a few gasps. I looked down to see that my semi-erect penis was poking out of the fly in my boxers. I quickly stuffed it back in amid the wolf whistles and cat calls. I'm pretty sure my face could not get any redder.

Lucy lost the next hand. She unhooked her bra and exposed he large breasts. Her areola were dark red and large. As soon as she exposed herself the attention and fresh air made her nipples start to stand out. It was fascinating to watch them grow.

"It looks like you enjoyed that." Said her husband Ryan. "I certainly did."

Lucy placed her hands under each boob and held them up for display. "Yes. I did."

Susan was the next to lose her top. She stayed seated while removing her bra and quickly covered her breasts with her arms.

"No fair," said her husband. "You've got 'em, flaunt 'em!"

She looked at Jeff, paused, then stood up abruptly, arched her back and pulled her elbows behind her back. Her ample boobs we now on full display. Then she did a little shimmy to make them jiggle. Cheers came from all around as she sat back, both embarrassed and aroused by what she had just done.

Dina was the next to bare here breasts. She stood up and removed her bra. She held her arms up high to raise them for all to see. I was completely hard by now. The sight of her beautiful boobs for all to see created a little wet spot of pre-cum on my boxers. I looked around at the others. Sure enough, the guys were shifting uncomfortably and trying to hide their bulging crotches. Then Dina did something I had never seen her do. She lifted one boob and licked the nipple. More cheers from the group. I nearly came in my shorts.

Now everyone was topless, including the men. Ryan and Jeff had both shorts and underwear still on. Everybody else was down to their last article.

The next loser was Miriam. She actually smiled at her situation. She stood up, turned her back to us and slowly lowered her panties. Her hands followed them all the way down, which made her stoop over and expose her ass and pussy. She held that pose as she twisted around a bit to give everybody a clear view. Silence. She stood up and turned around, showing her red pubic patch. There was no doubt that she was a true redhead. "Come on people!" How do your really feel?"

"I feel wonderful," said her husband Damien. "How do you feel?"

"I feel tremendous and totally empowered. I am glad that my body makes my friends stare at me."

"You, my dear, are so worth staring at," said Damien. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's get back to playing cards. One more loss and I get my special prize!"

Damien lost the next hand. He stood up, faced Miriam and dropped his drawers. She stared at his totally erect penis. She started to reach for it then stopped.

"Nope! The rules are no touching. Turn around and show them your goods." Damien turned to the group accompanied by whistles and oohs and aahs.

Lucy lost her panties. She proudly showed her jet black bush. It was slightly trimmed and quite thick. But not thick enough to hide her labia, which was much larger than average. From my angle, the lips actually glistened in the sunlight.

Next came Susan. Evidently, she had gotten over her embarrassment about her boobs. She slid her panties down quickly and exposed her well trimmed landing strip. What made her exposure arousing was sight of the hood only partially hiding her oversized clitoris. There were a few wows and gasps.

Dina was the last woman to lose her panties. When she stood up, there was an obvious wet spot on her hot pink undies. Everyone knew she was turned on. Her exposure showed a freshly trimmed pubic patch. The hair was obviously soaking wet. She put her towel down on the chair before she sat back down.

"You are so fucking hot!" I said.

"Thank you dear. This experience is much more arousing than I had imagined."

Everybody agreed.

On the next hand, Miriam lost. She didn't stand up this time. She leaned back in her chair, exposing all of her body, from freckled chest to rosy bush.

"By now, we have all been both embarrassed and exhilarated by this exhibition session." She said. "I think I can speak for all of us that this has been a rousing experience." Everyone nodded and agreed. "I never thought we would do this. Ever. But I'm glad we did. We have all exposed our wild side from a safe distance, which to me, made it even hotter. I dearly love you Damien and I would never even consider cheating on you. But I have loved exposing my body to all of you and from the looks of the guys' pricks, you have enjoyed it too. And now to announce the final prize for all who lose this game. I get to go first but you all will have to do this." Then she began massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples. Then she spread her legs and began rubbing her pussy in slow, sensuous circles. "That's right, I get to bring myself to orgasm in front of you all."

12