BBQ Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence and intense stares. We were all processing this monumental "final prize."

Then Dina broke the ice. "I think I need to lose soon, and from that drip on your dick, darling, it won't take you long to shoot your load. Deal those cards!"

It had only been two minutes since Miriam had started masturbating, but her sighs and grunts grabbed our attention. She had two fingers inside her tunnel and her other hand was rubbing her clit. Hard. She squirmed, squealed, arched her back and let out a guttural scream as she came. She continued rubbing, gasping and grinding for a surprisingly long time. Finally, she collapsed on the chair with a satisfied sigh. She just lay there with her legs spread and her swollen pussy exposed. "That was fucking amazing." She said quietly.

The cards were forgotten. I looked over at Dina. She was slowly swirling her fingers on her clitoris and pinching her nipples with her free hand. Then I looked at Lucy. She had pulled her lips apart and was fingering her exposed clit. My hand went to my cock. It was ready to explode. Without discussion, anyone still covered took off their clothes. Things were quiet for a time, while we all looked around at each other and stimulated ourselves. It was an amazing and hot experience. I was the first to let out a whoop and shoot all over my chest. I hadn't come that hard since, last Wednesday. Dina let out a stream of curse words as she rubbed herself over the edge and yelled out "Oh. My. God!" Lucy growled and purred then let out a percussive set of oooh, ooooh, ooooohs as she came. Next came the guys blowing their load onto themselves. Susan looked around and realized that she was the last one. Everyone watched as she kind of squeaked and grunted. Then let out a loud "Yaaaaah!" and came. She relaxed a bit, still rubbing her pussy gently. Then she picked up the pace and came again. The look on her face was priceless as she relaxed into a post orgasm stupor.

Things were quiet for a few minutes. Then we started toweling ourselves off. Dina rubbed her soaked vagina with an already wet towel. I made eye contact with her and she had a sultry grin on her face. She put the towel aside and stuck two fingers into he slit. Then she licked the fingers of her other hand and began rubbing her clit again. It didn't take long for her face to get red and for her to start panting. We all watched as she took herself over the edge. This time she came in a rush of groans while juices poured from her pulsating pussy. In thirty years of marriage, I had never seen her this wet.

It's time for more punch," suggested Miriam. We all refilled our glasses and toasted our audacity.

"Never in a million years did I think something like this would ever happen." Said Ryan.

"Did you ladies plan this whole thing?" I asked.

"Well, mostly," Lucy responded. "But the final prize was supposed to be a short erotic dance. Miriam kind of improvised on the masturbation part."

"Thanks Miriam," said Damien. "You broke the ice in a huge way. I, for one, am glad you did."

"Is this like Vegas?" Jeff asked? What happens in this back yard stays in this back yard?"

We all agreed that that would be best. Besides, who would believe a bunch of retired folks would get so kinky?

"One last thing," I said. "I loved the heck out of this, and it will be stored in my memory banks forever, but I think we should go back to just enjoying each others' company."

"Can I still wear a low cut top? Asked Miriam.

"I certainly hope you do," I responded. Especially now that I know what's under there."

"Miriam," Lucy asked. "You seemed to especially enjoy leading the way. Did you lose on purpose?"

"Uh, yes I did. I have always been an exhibitionist. I felt it was my duty to break the ice and help you all 'get off' on the right foot, so to speak. Do you remember streaking in the 70's? I was totally into it. That's where I met Damien. I fell in love with his pecker at first sight. When the cops showed up, we hopped into his car and he drove me home. But that's a long story. We still go to nudist resorts when we can, especially since we are empty nesters."

"Well thanks for helping us dip our toes into the world of exhibitionism. I will never forget it," said Jeff.

Everybody agreed.

Then everybody finally got dressed.

Dina skipped the panties because they were too wet.

The next Wednesday the get together got rained out and so did the following Wednesday.

The day before our next gathering, Susan came down with a bad cold and a fever, so we cancelled again. She went to the doctor and we all held our collective breaths. Thank heaven she tested negative. We all breathed huge sighs of relief. Then Lucy's sister came down with covid. While Lucy hadn't had any contact with her, it was enough of a scare to make us all agree to stop our gatherings until things got safer.

I must say, and I can't speak for the other couples, but the experience rekindled Dina's and my sex drives. We have taken to nude happy hours on our back patio and even discussed getting more info on Miriam's nude resorts. We'll see.

12