All Comments on 'BBW Blind Date Surprise'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story alot. I have had experience in larger women (not obese) and they will surprise you sometimes. I liked the characters and the story line and I will continue to read your stories. As far as other story lines, maybe a couple from the area that you live in. Could be she broke down and he stopped to help her. Found her crying and just broke up with the boyfriend (and kicked out of the apt.). Another might be leaving a bar, the man sees another drunk man grabbing on a women and he comes to help. She is pregnant and they hit it off. Maybe those would help you. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was awesome!

Thanks for stepping outside the "Size 2" realm and showing what love really looks like!

gentle504gentle504about 5 years ago
Good Story l

It felt rushed, but all in all it was neat story!

laad4e08laad4e08about 5 years ago
Super cute!

Love this little romance. Big girls need love too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story 5 stars

But it's so funny! Way too short but was fun to read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rushed and unrealistic

I hope his job earns 6 figures cause it doesn't look like the ol lady is gonna work.

I've dated big women my whole life. They ARE great in bed, but are as high maintenance as most supermodels, and once you've bedded them YOU have to satisfy all their needs. And the sexual need falls pretty low after they have your ring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bigger is better.

I oved this story. Women of all shapes and sizes will have admirers. Men should be open to the real person not what the media tells you is beauty and desirable. Love. is blind and not shallow.

More detail a little longer would have added to a good romance and sexy read. Thank you.

brick_stonebrick_stoneabout 5 years ago
5 STARS

Hi

This story was wonderful

PLEASE

It needs to be continued

CurtisElmoreCurtisElmoreabout 5 years ago
Really Lovely

A lovely story, Seth. I completely agree with those saying they'd love to see a sequel!

willendorferwillendorferover 4 years ago
Too rushed

I loved the premise and the characters, but it felt too rushed. His conversion to BBW-lover was not convincingly developed. How about some hints early on that he's always secretly hankered after older BBWs, but felt constrained by social pressure to date supermodel types? Then his accidental first date with Heather could have been believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grendel6678

Would have loved some BDSM and humiliation in this one personally but I understand those are not really your kink ... well written, very enjoyable ... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deja Vu`

Very close to how I met my wife, who's gone now. 1st met in a parking lot, she almost ran me into the ground, and appreciated the fact that I didn't give a damm about her size, which suited me fine. Seen the Barbie's, like Jake, and all they are is self-absorbed bunch of ego. Val put'em all to shame, and did for 22 years......

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

Good story but I agree with another Post, felt too rushed. It could have gone on quite a bit more to develop the characters.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

That was good! But public proposals are the one thing you DO NOT DO, that could’ve gone a completely different way!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Almost exactly how the Wife and I met, over old 'PRODIGY', including my step-daughter. As for the wife's weight issue's I never cared, and she knew it. She did want to go Gastric Bypass, and she did. It helped but it wound up rebounding. Didn't matter to me, and for 25 years being married to her was THE SINGLE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND HER TO ME. She passed 3 years ago, but I still remember her and those days !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. It was sexy ,hot and loving. One of the best I have read

tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

It was a Great Story . I have an addiction to BBW'S so I can really relate to it.

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Good stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

'marked me'?? Nobody outside of bad amateur gonzo porn says shit like that, especially a mother. Just... shame porn is ruining even written erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this story. I have read it several times . It is loving and kind . I think that is what makes do hot. Keep up the good work

Hope to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3660 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!