BBW Blind Date Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,656 Followers

"I don't know..." Jake said truthfully. He searched his feelings and found that he really did want to see Heather again, despite the differences, and her size and age.

"Do you think...?" Heather started.

"Yes," Jake finished for her. "I do want to see you again."

"Nice," Heather said, obviously relieved. My mom can watch Kelsey for me Friday if you want to go out."

"That would be great," Jake replied. "I'll call you before then, and let's go out to O'Reilly's"

"That sounds great," Heather said.

After finishing his coffee and stealing one last kiss, Jake left.

He did call her the next day, enjoying her voice and how pleasant she was about everything. She was all Jake could think about all week. Gretchen had called him a few times but Jake just let it go to voicemail. He was done with her and all the girls like her.

When Friday came, Jake picked Heather up and they went to O'Reilly's. There was a live Irish band playing and the place was hopping. Jake hadn't planned it this way, but they bumped into his sister, Jane there.

"Hey Bro!" she said coming over to Jake and Heather's booth.

"Hey," Jake said surprised. "Uh..."

"I'm Heather," Heather said saving him.

"Hi, I'm Jane, Jakes Sister!" She sat down uninvited, right next to Jake. "How do you two know each other?"

"We're dating," Jake said.

Jane spat out her drink, coughing and then recovering. "Oh... that's wonderful!"

After a few more beers and after Heather excused herself to go to the bathroom, Jane finally confronted Jake.

"Bro! I love her. She's so nice!"

"I know... I'm... I'm really into her. I really like her. She's got a kid too."

"Really? She's... she's super cute bro, but she's way older than you and not your type... like your usual type I mean, yeah?'

"I know... I don't even give a fuck about any of that anymore. This is what I've been looking for."

"I'm so happy for you," she said patting his hand. "Maybe she'll get you to loosen up more. I really like her."

The rest of the evening was uneventful, and after a while, Jake drove Heather home. "You're staying?' She asked when he walked her to her door.

"Absolutely," he said, as they went into Heather's apartment.

"You know, I talked to your sister and she said you were really into me,"

They made their way down the hallway, kissing and peeling each other's clothes off. Once on the bed, Heather handed Jake a condom. She laid back, lifting her legs in the air, and let Jake mount her. He slid his cock into her with one thrust, fucking her furiously, loving how her body jiggled as he fucked her. He leaned into her, grabbing handfuls of her giant tits as he thrust deeply into her. She was luxurious, and he knew that he was never going to give her up.

"Oh Jake, I think I love you," Heather hissed as they both came at the same time.

Jake pulled out, wanting to tell Heather the same thing, but something was stopping him. "Shit," he said looking down at another broken condom. "Again."

Heather took a deep breath. "It's okay...wait...did you say again?"

Jake's face flushed red. "I... shit... um... yes. The other day when you went to get coffee, it was torn."

Heather sat up, angry now. "Why didn't you tell me then, I could have gotten the morning after pill or something... fuck." She took another breath. "It's okay, I'm not angry. You're clean right?"

"Oh yes. I'm sorry. How old were these?"

"Years. I don't date much. You must think I'm a slut or something," she started to cry.

"God no!" Jake said taking her into his arms. "I... I would never think that. I don't know why I didn't tell you. I'm a dick."

Heather sniffling smiled at him. "I'm a mess. I don't have a car. My apartment sucks. My job sucks and now I'm probably pregnant by and head over heels for a guy that's way too hot for me. I know that. I'm not in your league. I don't want to be a single mom again."

Jake decided to man up. He sat up. "Listen... It's... You're not my typical... my usual type. But... I'm so glad we went out. You're all I could think about all week. Just you. You just told me that you think you love me... and I didn't say anything back to you. But... I do love you... in one weeks' time, right?" They both laughed.

"I didn't tell you, because I was kind of hoping to get you pregnant and then you'd be mine forever."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

"Come here," she ordered. Jake obeyed, groping her big heavy boobs. He loved them. His cock was pressing against her fat stomach. He loved that too. He loved how soft she was. He was so hard. She pushed him off of her and onto his back and then she sucked his cock into her mouth. Slobbering all over it as she took him as deep as she could. She moaned around his cock, drooling out he sides of her mouth. "I love this," she said, pulling her mouth off of him, smiling at him, before sliding her lips over his shaft again.

Jake loved the feel of her stomach and giant tits against him as she sucked him. She pulled off of him. "Stand up."

He did and she sat on the side of the bed. "You want to fuck these?" she asked, hefting her tits in her hands.

Jake did. He moved forward and Heather wrapped her enormous tits around his cock. His cock was already wet with Heather's saliva. He fucked her giant tits, getting lost in her cleavage. Jake only lasted a few minutes between her glorious tits. "Shit," he yelled shooting a rope of cum over her giant tits and neck. His next shot blasted her chin. He kept spurting until her chin, neck and chest was covered with his sperm. "I love you," he said, when he was done cumming.

"I know," she said, smiling. "You just marked me. Now I'm yours forever."

____________________________

Heather and Jake dated for another couple of weeks until it was time for the company pool party. He'd been avoiding talking about it, but his sister Jane had let the cat out of the bag, and Heather was really excited to be going with Jake. Jake wasn't sure how he felt about it. He'd been out everywhere with Heather, hand in hand and lots of public affection, but he hadn't taken her around his work or his gym or his friends. He was just starting to realize that his whole life was shallow. Still, he was apprehensive. He didn't give a fuck about what anyone thought of him or Heather, he finally decided. It didn't matter what anyone thought. It just didn't matter.

The day of the pool party arrived, well, it was more of a BBQ with a big pool. Heather wore a one piece with a nice skirt. He introduced her to his coworkers and boss and Jake found out that all of his fears were unwarranted. Heather's one piece suit really accentuated her giant breasts and Jake, honestly, couldn't have been prouder to be with anyone, but eventually the one thing he was dreading finally happened.

Gretchen, his old, bitchy girlfriend came up, giving heather an obviously disdainful look.

"Hi Jake," she said. "You haven't returned my calls."

"We broke up."

"Temporarily," she said, ignoring him. "Let's get a drink. Your mom can come with us, if she wants to."

Jake noticed Heather stiffen. He'd never seen her look so angry. He'd tried to warn her about Gretchen.

"Gretchen, this is my girlfriend, Heather," He said pulling heather next to him.

"Your?" Gretchen just couldn't compute the three hundred pound woman next to Jake was his girlfriend. "No...shit...shut up...she's..."

"Yeah," interrupted. By now several of his colleagues and friends had gathered around. "I love her with all my heart."

"You could have had..." Gretchen started, running her hands up and down her body to show Jake what he could have had.

"A cold hearted bitch, like you?" Jake continued to audible gasps all around. "No thank you... and in fact." Jake took a knee and brought out a ring. "Heather, will you marry me?"

Gretchen angrily stalked away, cursing. Heather, amid tears of joy said, "Yes. God I love you!"

Heather pulled Jake into a deep embrace. "You sure this is what you want? I'm old and..."

"Stop it," Jake said. "You're beautiful and sexy and I feel like I've been waiting for you for my entire life. This is what I want. You are what I want. "Then he kissed her deeply. He'd never get tired of Heather's soft body melting against his or her massive chest mashed between them when they embraced.

Heather and Jake did get married. They started working out together and Heather lost thirty five pounds, none of it from her breasts though. They grew even bigger, producing milk for Kelsey's healthy baby sister.

Sethp. The end!

sethp
sethp
3,656 Followers
12