BBW Blues Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah Walters can't get Todd out of her mind.
1.4k words
4.13
9.7k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was feeling pretty good as she sat down to brunch with her friends.

The events of the party the night before had kind of made her a superstar among her friends, and she had to admit she was enjoying it more than she probably should have.

She was the talk of her clique. She had made actual physical contact with Todd LaMont.

Girls like her and her friends never got close to a guy like Todd. She didn't think her friends were ugly by any means, but she knew they weren't the most traditionally attractive bunch compared to some of the girls on this campus.

She herself was overweight. Marie, her closest friend, was tall, pale and gangly. Some asshole guys on campus called her Olive Oil behind her back.

Gina was almost the opposite of Marie, short and squat, with a buzz cut and almost a "bull-dyke" aura to her (at least that's what some stupid guys had said about her). She had such a pretty face, and actually was into men, but her vibe always put them off. Sarah personally thought Gina's confidence and take-no-shit attitude was too much of a challenge for most guys.

Tammy described herself as 'super-plain'. Sarah hated when she talked about herself like that, but she had to admit the description fit. Tammy was an average white girl with brown shoulder-length hair framing a non-distinctive face, a-cup breasts, barely any hips, and certainly no behind. You'd be hard-pressed to name a stand-out feature. She was the one who tended to be forgotten about.

So no, Todd Lamont was definitely not interested in any of them. He had pretty much everything a girl could want going for him. He was tall, handsome, extremely well built, as she could now attest to. Plus he was super-duper rich. Not that she cared about such things.

At least, that's what she told herself.

"Well, Sarah, how long do we have you before you run off and marry Todd?" Marie asked her with mock severity.

The whole table laughed, Sarah included.

"I don't think we have to worry about him wanting to marry me." Sarah said, laughing ruefully.

Marie shook her head. "Sure he does, he was staring at you!" She whispered this in a low, urgent tone across the table.

Sarah and the other girls were puzzled. "When?" Sarah asked. "You mean last night?"

"NO!" Marie hissed. "I mean just now! He's right over there!" She gestured quickly off to a table on the other side of the dining room.

Sarah looked, and was a bit surprised. Todd LaMont actually was in here. Usually the frat guys didn't eat in the common dining hall.

But he wasn't looking at her at all. Not even in her general direction. The story of her life.

"Ok, suuure." Sarah said, dismissing the whole idea.

"I'm telling you, he was looking at you!" Marie insisted.

"Alright already, we get it Marie!" The other girls were tired of the joke by now. Marie frowned, annoyed that she wasn't believed, but she kept quiet.

Sarah started eating, glad they weren't talking about it anymore. It was one thing to play make-believe, but the harsh reality was someone like Todd LaMont would never in a million years go for an overweight girl such as herself.

Honestly, Sarah didn't feel badly about herself at all, but intellectually she knew she could lose some weight. Everyone knew Todd's girlfriend, Mia Stafford. That girl looked like a cross between a ballet dancer and a Victoria's Secret model. She really was drop-dead gorgeous.

So yeah, last night was a good memory that she would hold onto for quite a while. In fact, she had been thinking about it most of the last night and this morning. She'd fingered herself to orgasm 3 times re-living the brief encounter with Todd. Yes, she was going to dine out on that one for awhile.

Sarah had been pretty buzzed at the party when the fight had started, so she reacted slowly when the crowd surged in her direction. There was nothing she could do, so she just got swept up.

Then she'd been squished right up against Todd LaMont's chest. Sarah remembered thinking holy shit! when she realized who she had slammed into.

His chest and abs were rock hard. He was ridiculously sculpted under that flimsy t-shirt he'd been wearing. She remembered the feeling of her breasts pressed flat against his chest. God, that had felt good.

Sarah knew things were a little hazy because she'd been drinking, but in her memory, Todd actually encircled her in his arms and pulled her into him in a passionate embrace, holding her extremely tight. She remembered getting wet immediately.

She wondered if she had dreamed that part. Possibly. Probably. She was well aware of how being buzzed could distort memories.

But also...also...she didn't dare mention this to her friends, or they would make a big something out of it...however...

...she thought she remembered Todd sliding his hands all the way down her back and really squeezing her butt good and hard for awhile there. Or someone did. She thought it was him. And what's more, was she dreaming it, or had he been grinding his hard penis into her while they were sandwiched together?

She had to have dreamed that. That part couldn't have been real...could it...?

The thought of Todd's hands on her, groping her and squeezing her butt while she was wrapped in his arms and pressed up tight against that ripped chest. God, it was making her wet again.

She might have actually talked to Todd, but as soon as the pressure from the crowd let up, he had pushed her away. Probably disgusted by her. Then that other girl had jumped on him, and Sarah used the opportunity to be somewhere, anywhere else.

"Earth to Sarah!!" Gina chided. "Your face is all red, girl!"

Sarah snapped out of it and came back to reality. "Must be the food..." She mumbled.

"Yeah, right." Marie said, smirking.

"Anyway," said Tammy, thankfully changing the subject, "does everyone have their particulars squared away for spring break?"

That livened everyone up. This was their junior year, and the girls had finally decided to take part in the ritual of 'spring break'.

None of them were rich, or even that well-off in some cases. College was extremely expensive. Sarah and all of her friends usually spent spring break working as many hours as they could get so they could finish out school without starving to death.

But they had been planning and saving for a year now, and they should all have most of the cash necessary to go down to Florida and have a great time for a week. It was only January, so they still had some time.

"I'm 200-percent ready to go!" Marie exclaimed. Marie was definitely, definitely the horniest of all of them. Unfortunately, her angular, rail-thin body-type was not prized by the boys in these days of 'thicc' women, big butts and twerking.

Sarah often thought it was perversely funny. Guys always talked like they wanted a big butt, but hers was too big according to some, and then some guys want a girl who's thin like Mia, but not too thin like Marie.

Jesus. What do these guys want, already? she thought. If you didn't fit into that narrow box they just ignored you.

Like last night, when Marie had been pissed that she 'couldn't even give it away at this school!' So she was definitely looking forward to Florida.

"Yes, we know, Marie." Gina said. But Marie was not ashamed.

"Hey, I'm going down there for one reason, and one reason only - to catch a dick and not have to look at the guy for the rest of the year."

The other girls burst out laughing and mock-chided Marie, but Sarah honestly admired the tall girl for being able to say these things. She was sure they all felt the same way. She wanted sex, too, but it didn't seem like it was in the cards.

She sighed as she went back to her breakfast, and slid her eyes sideways to take a quick peek at Todd.

But when she looked over, he was gone.

Oh well, she thought, I had my 30-seconds of time with Todd, and that's all I'm likely to get.

She put it out of her mind and went back to enjoying time with her friends, knowing she was going to finger herself silly that night before she went to sleep.